This Strange World Needs a Kicking! Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kai began to cut the air with his hand while trying to warn Galien with his eyes. Great, now cousin dearest would start running his mouth, and Pepin would know he had blabbered about what they did together.

"What? Nothing but of your very interesting night," Galien continued, completely ignoring Kai's agitation. "The night you two spent together."

"You bedded your servant?" That was Conrad, who looked about to jump to his feet and provoke someone to a duel.

"I didn't!" Kai protested. Then he remembered that denying that might hurt Pepin. But what if he got mad that he had talked about it? Whatever, he had to do something. "I mean, not all the way. We didn't go any further than second base. Actually, it was third base. But I didn't drive it home, okay?"

There were three pairs of eyes staring at him like he was about to grow a second head. Kai cleared his throat to fill in the silence. "And you did some heavy petting with Galien, too," he accused Conrad openly.

Conrad seemed astonished that he would blurt out a thing like that.

To his surprise, Pepin was the one to intervene. "You did what, you shameless concubine?"

"He-he," Kai reached for Pepin, who probably didn't know what heavy petting meant anyway, "let's not judge Conrad after we two had our mouths you know where last night."

"Where were your mouths?" Conrad asked, with such a stricken expression on his face that instant regret hit Kai over having this weird idea of a picnic.

Galien interrupted their angry exchanges by laughing out loud. "Sebastian, you aren't known for keeping your proclivities a secret." Kai had his doubts about that. "So let's shed some light. Last night, His Majesty and sweet lips Pepin over there, tasted each other to the fullest and discovered that there's hardly any dish that would compare to that in the entire world. Seeing how they are novices to this particular pleasure that two men can share, they appeared to have had such a pleasurable time that it's the only thing on their minds right now."

"That's not true!" Kai protested.

Galien ignored him. He was about to open his mouth again when Conrad spoke. "Why would you use your servant when you have me?"

Galien used his napkin to slap Conrad over the shoulder. "As for me and the handsome Sir Conrad here present, I easily convinced him to touch my perfect behind and express his opinion on whose is rounder. Mine or His Majesty's?"

Kai snickered. "Who won?"

Conrad huffed. "I already admitted to my transgressions."

Kai laughed out loud. "It's all right. You two can get freaky together if you want." He stopped and grimaced when he noticed the dismayed expression on Conrad's face. "Come on, Conrad, I told you. We're good. And we don't have to sleep together. As I can see, the spell on your heart hasn't acted up again or anything, right?"

"So remove it," Conrad said through his teeth.

Kai sighed. "The soonest I figure out how. I promise. Cross my heart." He made the small sign on his chest. "But still, is Galien's ass the roundest or not?"

Well, he was in a BL story or game or whatever, and he was surrounded by crazy BL characters. And he already knew how to return home, so it was all right to fool around a little, and act just a little bit crazy, too.

Conrad set his chin high. "I will not lower myself to indulge you in such crude jokes, Your Majesty."

"But you lowered your hand to cop a feel," Kai retorted and began laughing again. "What? It's funny," he added when he noticed Conrad's nostrils flaring. "And I think Galien likes you." He snickered and grabbed a handful of tasty little morsels so that he could make them disappear in his mouth right away.

Conrad threw Galien a surreptitious glance. In return, he got a half-hooded look. Yeah, totally, those two dudes were digging each other big time. However, after their short exchange, both looked away.

Classic.

He turned his head toward Pepin. The servant looked a bit conflicted and just pretending to be busy filling their cups with tea. He poked him in the cheek with his index finger. "What's with you?"

"Are you letting Sir Conrad go?"

"I want to. What? Don't tell me you wanted a threesome. Until yesterday, you were a complete virgin."

"I am still a virgin," Pepin replied.

"Right. Well, not for long." Once Sebastian was back, they would be fused or whatever, so Pepin would become the prince's wife or what was that he had to become.

Pepin looked at him, cheeks on fire, and eyes as wide as saucers, for about one point three seconds. Then he jumped to his feet and ran away.

Galien broke into laughter.

"Why is he running?" Kai asked. "Why are you laughing?"

"I love picnics," Galien declared with satisfaction. "I didn't think eating outside would be so entertaining. Maybe you should go and ask Pepin that question, though, Your Majesty."

"Okay, you're right." Most probably, Pepin was pissed at him for spilling the beans. "You two, have fun. And Conrad, you're totally free to cop a feel again if you want to!" he threw over his shoulder as he ran after Pepin.

TBC

12