This Strange World Needs a Kicking! Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the contrary, Pepin had a guarded look on his face. "Sir Conrad," he said quietly, "I do not mind sharing Sebastian, but please, allow me to have him only to myself a little more. Unlike you, I love him."

If it hadn't been for the uber-serious tone Pepin used, Kai would have said something to the effect that sharing was totally out of the question.

Conrad appeared not to remain unaffected by Pepin's plea, and his stern face softened for a moment. But right away, he frowned. "It is His Majesty's call, of course. Far from me to impose." With that, he turned quickly on his heels.

"I'll accompany Sir Conrad, if you don't mind," Galien said and followed Conrad out of the room.

"Be my guest," Kai called after him, but the doors were already closing, and he was talking to no one in particular. "Hey, Pepin, do you think Conrad is mad? Like really mad?"

Pepin's lips were very close and distracting, Kai decided. Only if he leaned in, he could just kiss him, and it would be so simple.

And wrong, he tried to tell himself, but Pepin saved him from his problem by wrapping his arms around his neck and kissing him. It had to be because they were the OTP of a BL novel that everything was so simple and accessible. Like right now, he had no qualms, absolutely none whatsoever, with how Pepin's lips fit over his or how his tongue, so sweet and tasty, was sneaking inside his mouth.

It wasn't only about how nice that felt; it felt right, and that was wrong because it was supposed to feel wrong. He made a small attempt to kiss back, and that only made Pepin more enthusiastic. Kai was vaguely aware that he was held so tightly to the point of being a little suffocated, but it felt too good for any life-threatening side effects to occur.

Pepin finally let go. He stared him in the eyes and smiled. "I truly mean it, about having him, too."

"Uh, Pepin, you're a bit too open-minded. For me, I mean. I can barely get over the fact that I'm totally a BL character right now, so I don't think I'm ready for any kind of threesome anytime soon. Actually, ever. I think."

"Does that mean that you like me?" Pepin asked, his pretty eyes filled with hope. "Enough to keep me by your side?"

"I thought we covered that, retirement together, you know, the whole enchilada."

Nope, that was totally just me, because Sebastian and I will switch bodies back eventually, and then...

Kai was just starting to get entangled in his own logic when Pepin hugged him and kissed him again. And then, there was definitely something poking him in the belly.

Kai pulled away from the kiss. "Pepin, again? It's broad daylight, you know?"

How that was important, he had no idea, but he had to say something.

Pepin moved one hand back, and Kai grunted as his dick was grabbed quite unceremoniously. "Your cock keeps rubbing against my butt, Your Majesty. I'd say I'm not the one who doesn't know it's broad daylight."

Ah, well, that was true. They had already done it once, so how was a second time going to hurt? Not him, at least, and Pepin looked up to it, so --

A scream pierced through the thick walls, followed by heavy steps and clamor of armor and weapons.

"Dragon!"

Dragon? Kai thought. It looked like this time around, he needed to keep it in his pants. Or put it in his pants. Whatever. There was a dragon at the gates!

TBC

12