This to Keep Me Quiet Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I lied to you. I don't find you boorish nor narcissistic, I am flattered by your attention and I have to admit that I am in fact attracted to you."

"In summary, I subconsciously wanted to be your concubine and your graceful admission to me that you are no longer going to proceed with that course of action came as a bitter disappointment. So I have a counterproposal."

"Why don't we start over? Why don't we let our inclinations take their course," Michelle finished her rhetoric and took a drink.

"Or... why don't I just take you in my arms and kiss you and see what happens," Alan grinned and reached for Michelle.

They kissed, sitting awkwardly side by side until Michelle disengaged and lay down on the couch and Alan lay down beside her. Now they could kiss like they wanted to; deeply and passionately using their tongues, caressing each other while they did.

Alan stroked Michelle's face and told her how beautiful and desirable she was but he didn't try to touch her inappropriately even though she wanted him to. The truth was that Michelle wanted him to touch her so much that she decided to take matters into her own hands. She could feel his hard cock pressing against her body so she reached down and squeezed it through Alan's trousers and she smiled when he gasped and kissed her harder.

He was disappointed when she struggled against him and sat up on the couch but not so when she dropped to her knees on the rug in front of the couch. She looked up at him and smiled mischievously.

Alan had wanted this ever since he had first seen Michelle but he had never ever thought it would be Michelle initiating the act and Michelle admitted to herself that rather than feeling forced or degraded she actually felt empowered and emboldened. Alan's longing and affection for her actually changed the dynamic. She was the one who held power over him.

And she liked it. She liked that he was infatuated with her, that he found her beautiful and that he longed for her. She was sexually aroused like she had never been before in her life. This felt so right.

She unzipped his trousers and freed Alan's erect cock. It stood proud, long and thick. Rather than being repulsed by it she found it beautiful and desperately wanted to touch it, so she did. She raked her fingernails softly along the shaft and was delighted to see it pulse and shudder and to hear Alan groan.

Michelle took the girth of it in her fingers and began to stroke it slowly, staring into Alan's face, watching his expressions as she teased him. He leaned forward and kissed her.

"That is wonderful," he whispered.

She kissed him again and moved her face away so she could look at his cock in her hand. She liked watching her fingers with the long red-lacquered fingernails stroke the throbbing organ. She liked the glistening globules of pre-ejaculate that leaked from the eye that she alternately rubbed into the sleek flesh or bought to her lips and tasted.

Her curiosity aroused, she lowered her face to Alan's groin and took him in her mouth.

Alan moaned long and hard.

Michelle had never done this before but she'd had it done to her and she was a natural. She held Alan's penis by the base and licked his shaft, running her tongue along the veiny organ and tickling his fraenulum with tip of her tongue, then she took the whole appendage in her mouth and locked her lips on the shaft and moved them up and down while her tongue lashed at Alan's glans.

If she thought that kissing and fondling Alan made her feel empowered, fellating him made her feel almost supreme. Her cock was hard in her knickers and she had to free it from where it lay along her perineum. When she had it snug in the front of her satin panties she let go of it concerned she may prematurely ejaculate if she played with it.

This was exactly what Alan's dilemma was. He tried to push Michelle's face out of his groin but she held onto his thighs and refused to move, sucking his cock harder and faster. She could feel it pulsing and knew that he was close to extremis. She wanted to feel it explode in her mouth; to taste his semen.

Michelle got her wish when instead of trying to push Michelle's face off his cock; he held her head gently in both hands and rose up off the couch and ejaculated. Michelle felt his cock quiver and fill her mouth with musty, salty semen which she gratefully swallowed as she sucked and slavered at his member to produce more of the glorious nectar.

Alan felt tremendous relief as he climaxed, the intense pleasure began in his throbbing cock and worked its way through his body, intensifying as Michelle slavered and sucked his cock and gently stroked his scrotum, eliciting all of his issue into her warm, wet mouth.

Only when she had extracted very drop of Alan's seed did Michelle stop fellating him. She looked up at him, a dribble of his cum leaking from the side of her mouth. She stared at him seductively as she swiped at it with the tip of her finger and then lapped it up.

Alan reached for her and lifted her back onto the couch and despite her protests that her mouth tasted like cum, he kissed her deeply and held her tight.

He put his hand inside her dress and stroked her thighs above the dark welts of her stockings, his fingers brushed her knickers and her cock trembled. He slipped his tongue into her mouth and squeezed Michelle's cock through the satin fabric and she thought she would climax but he stopped.

Instead he put his hand inside the bodice of her dress and unclipped her bra. She did not have any prosthetics filling the cups and Alan found her meagre breasts and was delighted when her nipples hardened to his touch. They were sensitive and Michelle mewed when he stroked and then gently tweaked them. Her whole body was on fire and she was trembling with lust.

Alan kicked off his shoes and whilst still fondling her breasts and kissing her he somehow managed to shuck off his trousers. His cock was still rampant and she could feel the heat of it through her dress. When he climbed between her legs and moved her dress out of the way she was suddenly scared.

She knew what was about to happen and she was trepidatious. She wasn't stupid. She knew the mechanics of what was about to happen and she had cleaned herself and put lubricant inside her back passage.

"You really are beautiful," Alan sighed as he lay on top of her.

"Are you sure you want this?" he whispered.

Michelle nodded and opened her legs.

"I'll be gentle," Alan sighed and eased aside the gusset of her knickers.

He put his glans against her sphincter and left it there. He rubbed it on her puckered bud while he kissed her. Wonderful sensations emanated from the entrance of Michelle's anus as Alan's cock nudged at the delicate flesh. She wanted to feel it inside her, feel it slip past the tight pucker and fill her with his hard throbbing phallus. Michelle hooked her ankles around Alan's thighs and lifted her haunches, causing his penis to slide inside her.

She gasped as it entered and she lay still with just his glans inside her while she waited for her anus to dilate and accept the organ that was invading her tight channel. He looked down at her with concern and adoration and in that moment she felt deep affection for this man. She put her hands on his shoulder and rose up off the couch, slowly impaling herself on his hard cock.

The feeling was indescribably wonderful and when Alan began to slowly fuck her she gasped and locked her legs behind his back and rose to meet his thrusts.

It all happened so quickly.

Michelle was already close to climax when she had fellated Alan and then when he had stroked her through her knickers. With his long thick cock filling her anus and pressing on her prostate she had no way of delaying her orgasm any longer and she gasped and writhed beneath him as she ejaculated into her knickers.

Alan felt the hot sticky mess soak through her panties and smear his belly and then her anus contracted as it spasmed in concert with her ejaculations. This triggered his own orgasm and he drove his cock deep inside her and ejaculated. Michelle could feel the powerful organ convulse and fill her with hot semen and the sensation intensified her own orgasm and she clung to him and quivered with lust at the most intense pleasure she had ever experienced.

The two lovers clung to each other as they came, kissing passionately and grinding against each other as they eked out every scintilla of pleasure.

When they had both finished orgasming they lay locked together kissing and caressing.

"That was wonderful; it was better than I could ever imagine," Michelle sighed.

"You were wonderful. You are wonderful," Alan lovingly eased a stray lock of hair from Michelle's eyes.

"Can we do it again?" Michelle asked.

Alan smiled down at her and nodded. His penis was slowly deflating inside her.

"Soon?" she smiled up at him cheekily.

"When I've recovered. Would you like a drink and a cigarette?" he kissed the tip of her nose.

"Yes I would like a drink and I would like a cigarette," Michelle sighed.

"And then when you're ready I want you to take to my bedroom and do that to me again," she said with a wicked grin on her face.

*****

Michelle took the stage at The Horseshoe Club looking splendid in her off the shoulder red sheath, the sequins on the bodice sparkled in the bright light; the thigh-high split displayed her long legs, sheathed in glossy pantyhose. She wore her red six-inch 'stage heels' to complement her dress, her copper-blonde hair was perfectly coiffed and her heavy stage-makeup accented her emerald-green eyes and sculpted cheekbones.

Standing centre-stage with her legs slightly parted and her head bowed she waited for the intro to her song as the applause died down. Steve cued up the track and the intro to Our Lips Are Sealed wafted through the speakers; the Fun Boy Three version, her raspy-voiced rendition was pitch-perfect and soulful. She left the stage to raucous applause, wolf-whistles and catcalls but she had eyes for only one man.

Alan Wright stood at the bottom of the stairs that led to the stage holding a single red rose. Michelle took it from him and he pulled her into his arms and kissed her.

"You were wonderful tonight darling; you look beautiful," Alan walked her through the small crowd to a table at the back of the club where two gin and tonics were waiting.

"Do you want to stay for a couple of drinks or go home?" Alan asked, and leaned in and kissed her again.

When they were together they were always touching and kissing; their affection for each other needed to be expressed physically.

"I'd really like to see Melanie's new set but she's on last and I have to work tomorrow," Michelle smiled mischievously at him over the rim of her glass.

"It won't matter if you come in a little late; I know your boss," Alan smiled back and squeezed her knee.

Michelle got out of her seat and sat down in Alan's lap.

"I have a very kind and considerate boss. He's pretty handsome too. If he plays his cards right he might get something special tonight," Michelle whispered in his ear and then nipped his earlobe playfully and wriggled in his lap.

The End

Author's Note: I hope you liked my little vignette of a story. Please leave comments and tell me what you think.

Hugs and kisses as always,

Michele