All Comments on 'This Was Going To Be The Last Time'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
hahahaha

I have read all of Stang's stories. and in everyone of them a cell phone is slammed down on someone while they are talking. Who do you slam an iPhone? Is there a pone slamming app I am missing? LOL just wondering because it would be great to be able to slam the phone on someone like the old days.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago
Second time through...

Thanks for the offering.

amyyumamyyumover 8 years ago
Entertaining

And isn't that what it's all about? 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ok, I'll Buy That For A Dollar :))

I immediately disliked this story because it was a rather formulaic "reveal" in the start of it. It took a while for some of the heart and soul to start coming out. But I DID start appreciating it after there was more of a look into the characters themselves.

Stang, you've written some crazy shit over the years, like grandma getting caught in a threesome in the barn with grandson. Wtf, you born in Appalacia? But I have enjoyed a lot of it. One thing you could do is just stop with knitting in these semi-perfect endings. You dig? You didn't have to have him do the Tennesee with mommy-in-law fer chrissakes. A story will usually be better with some well-appointed loose ends; some existential mystery; a little bit o' Sartre instead of Springer.

On the other hand, you might have had Jane get one of those South American flesh-eating parasites on a gangbang cruise down in Cancun. The parasite was contracted on the site of a romantic mexican jungle waterfall (it was once in a Speilberg movie!). Problem was, the little critters ate her genitals and vagina clean away. Lucky the doctors killed the parasites before it got to her inner organs!! But now she has to live with a little plastic tube sticking out of her crotch.

Damn you, Stang and all you crazy bastards, look what you done to me!

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Interesting

Good writing but why do the wives always have to be stupid, and crazy? Cheating is about being selfish to such a degree that you are willing to hurt people that you claim to love for an orgasm and an ego rush. Some smart people cheat, and most cheaters no that their actions will likely end in divorce and do not protest it when it happens. Mostly what cheaters lack is empathy. The ability to hurt others without remorse is on the spectrum of the sociopath. That is a personality disorder which essentially means that they are bad people to be around. Inside the mind of a cheater that is caught is simply a tactical plan. They continue to think of themselves first and will do anything they can to get the best divorce deal that they can. They are only about themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
LOVE??

If she loved him like she said she would have stopped when she became fully aware of it. And the comment to herself that she was getting older and this would be the last of the gang bang . parties and she thought of her husband while she was being fucked at her last party. What a crock. Good story have read it before she gave up everything to have nothing.

Ron

cowboyridecc@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pretty Damned Good Story

A couple of slut sisters like those two deserved to be dumped like last week's

garbage.

And I don't blame the guy a bit for taking an interest in the mother-in-law. I dated

a couple of girls myself that, back in the day, if things had worked out a little

differently, I may have made a play for their mother.

I mean, I'm just saying, a hot older (slightly older) woman with all her marbles is

much better than a younger chick who's three cards short of a full deck.

Good story, 5 stars from me.

266xxyz266xxyzalmost 8 years ago
Loved it StangStar

Have read a bunch of your work. Guess I'm a fan. You're a sick man StangStar. I like that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Too Long

Too much psycho-babble in this overly long story.

Somehow,even though Cara and Jane were a couple of sex-addicted gangbangers, their physical descriptions made them seem unattractive,a couple of porkers,if you will.(Oink,oink!)

Danny was turned into a dip-shit at the end also,playing around with Mama Sandy right in front of Cara. And wasn't it a little too convenient,and contrived,that Joe Stephens would reappear with incriminating evidence on his phone,just in the nick of time?!

And even though Jane was made to appear to be a fat shrew who many men "wouldn't want to fuck her with your dick",she maintained her influence over Cara as if she was the Queen fucking machine. (The best thing about this story was that twat dying from painful VD surgery. You have to wonder how many near-sighted doofuses were bemoaning that "VD is nothing to clap about" after sloshing their way into her"Great Divide"!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Looser

Yes she became a real looser.. She lost a man that loved her completely for what a gangbang on New Year's Eve. How can people be so stupid??

Mack

real69luvrreal69luvrover 7 years ago
Loved it

Good story. My second read and I still loved it.

Xzy89cXzy89cover 7 years ago
This was AWFUL

Beyond absurd. So absurd was the story that I longer for more superfluous mustang babbling. How anyone favorited this is beyond my comprehension.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
bullshit

ok so the mother messed up their childhood years later she comes back only to steal her daughter's husband!!!! this is bullshit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Conflagration

I would have burned ALL of those guys homes the very next day. Their wives would have all gotten copies of the video. I live by a simple rule do onto others as you would have done to you. You don't cheat and you don't fuck another guys wife or girl friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
you can't fight nature

Interesting story but as your other story points out some tendencies are in the DNA. As you made it clear, the mother was as bad as both her daughters and gramps just slowed them down.Once she was off the wagon for a while"You can't fitght nature". he he he.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 7 years ago
Guys

, marry a girl whose parents are still together and whose previous experience can be counted on the fingers of one hand with fingers left over. Do that and your chances are much better than if you marry a girl who "used to be wild". Past behavior IS an indication of likely future behavior.

Having said that, here's the problem. He can't raise the kids in that town. The other kids will hear about mom and it will just get ugly from there. I suggest this strategy:

"Baby, I'm willing to take you back under these conditions. You sign a post-nup saying if you cheat again, I get the kids and all our possessions and money. Second, we move to get our kids away from the stories and these people. Third, you don't let the kids be around Jane or anyone else who knew this was going on."

You take her back and move. She eventually cheats and you get it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sandy felt like she didn't get much time in the story

There was no sex scene or love between them. You just said it happened and then moved on... felt rather lame

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Four Great Characters!!

What a cast of characters....Danny has no friends and can't seem to get any woman except what's in the family. Jane has the right name for him....Doofus! Those kids are going to be really fucked up, just like his wife and sister in law and it all comes down to Sandy ....the totally fucked up mother! She and Doofus make this story complete except for the title....it should be The Comedy of Errors and Fuckups!! Gave it a 2 and I'm being generous!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Enjoyed it

The behavior by Joe was one of my favorite parts, as well as Danny's reaction. Those sort of genuine moments are rare in the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Entertaining story - revolting characters

I've rarely read a story with such plethora of truly revolving characters. Apart from Randy and Joe, who are only mildly nauseating, the other inhabitants of the story are singularly vile specimens of humanity. I think it's pretty much a dead heat between Danny and Jane (cruel, manipulative, vindictive and unfeeling) for the prize of resident arsehole of year with Cara and Sandra (merely lying, selfish sluts) lagging a little way behind.

LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Such A Meaningless Promise

"This is my last time. I have cheated on you for 10 years, but I promise I won't do it anymore." So, what? Consider your marriage is your tiny baby. It takes both the husband and wife to love it and nurture it. So, when you cheat, it is the same as taking a .357 and shooting that tiny baby each time you cheated. So you promise not to shoot it any more. Well, guess what? The baby is dead! And your promises are a waste of breath.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loved this story.

This was really a good read. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Last paragraph minus 1

I was already to give this story 5* until you killed off Jane with a weird VD.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Great

Another masterpiece from a LW legend. Always enjoy reading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Heartbreaking

... do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
fuck the mother in law

great story,sandy sounds like a milf i'd like to roll with.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Sisters are both sluts, mother is also a slut. So he dumps one slut for another. Hmmm, his mother in law to boot eeeew, sick puppies all around. What are the kids going to think when they grow up. Find this story really disgusting on many levels. Thank god it’s only a story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please write more

Another great story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Really?

Why trade one whore for another whore?

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsabout 5 years ago
Sad!

Sad that he was taken in by the act!

Glad he saw through the performance and did the right thing: Burn the Bitch!

Not quite enough revenge on the men involved, still we can't have everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Not one redeeming quality

in this story. The funniest part was a bank was open on New Year's day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sad

My Next door Neighbor went through the same thing .. She was almost 50 when He found out .. Gee I wonder who told him

tralan69ertralan69erover 4 years ago
swnnzi how boring

that has been done and done over again.

good story as is.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
NOPE!

You would be a half way decent writer if you could resist the temptation to make your characters behave in a way that no one ever would! He catches his wife in a gang bang and needs to think about it for a couple of days. Her sister is also pulling trains but he won't tell her husband, because he has to think. BULLSHIT!@

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

No sane person marries someone 25 years older than them. I have seen it once at 20 years- just doesn't work. One gets tired and wants to stay in, the other is so bored and feels like they are wasting their life. One has ambition, the other doesn't care any more. Take the ridiculous marriage out and it would have worked. The mother was just as bad as the daughters, so why not stay with the slut he was with? You know the one that could have children and was not in menopause. I wonder how many men would think it was sexy to be married to their mother in law, only she is also a skank as well as old.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

Great story as usual. Love a male character with self respect!!!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Again

Why would a wife caught in a gangbang think the husband would ever take her back? That is the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard, but all LW cheating whores seem to expect it.

BOOMER1948BOOMER1948about 3 years ago
Five stars but-

Your character Danny isn’t realistic. He catches his wife in a gang bang and needs time to think about what she did. Then he finds out she’s done it throughout their entire marriage and is still uncertain.

Surprising end for Jane. Didn’t see that coming.

Overall, great story. One of your best!

Thank you!

nixroxnixroxalmost 3 years ago

1 star - no comment

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Crap. No man needs time to think about these offenses. This author has joined the ranks of those who write wussy wimp men. Congrats to reaching new low standards. Cannot give negative stars, this was just shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why do hey always say it was the last time, she was giving him up, it was never going to happen again, she was never going to see him ever again. You might have guessed that I have experience in this. I even got the "its not what you think" in the middle of catching them. I beat the hell out of him, spent 15 days in jail and went back to my life without her. This is a good story, a lot of people to sort out but not too bad. Other than stirring emotions in me, i saw nothing to bitch about in your writing, no petty BS. Not a story for everyone but quality is high.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

1 star for this story. This is just another hopeless sad FANTASY.

I am just not into the skanky, slut, pulling a train, kind of girls. YES, STD's are one of the greatest punishments you can receive, when you choose to have sex without condoms and with multiple partners. With the amount of information that is available today, I do not understand why authors on this site seem to enhance or aggrandize unprotected, multiple partner sexual activity. It is one way to guarantee you will have a much shorter lifespan.

Slick742Slick742over 2 years ago

"Who can we trick into marrying the town slut." LMAO....great story.. Can't make you a favorite because you already are one.. Thanks SK742

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5 Stars on a Great Story . Sadly I was once the New Guy in Town and Yes I married the Town Pump . But I caught her and She is now living in San Francisco . We had No kids and No I did Not get turned on watching her get screwed . I got Very Pissed and Started hitting things like her Boy Friend .. I also got tested for STD's 3 times .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The MC's children will grow up to be sexually sadistic serial killers of women. For good reason in this particular universe...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

StangStar06 is usually a very good writer but this story is dreadful. The premise of a wife who loves her husband but who continues to get gang-banged every New Year's Eve for the entire 8 years of their marriage is beyond ridiculous. First, there is no way that even the most trusting husband could fail to find out for 8 years what was going on. Second, there is no explanation as to why Cara is faithful for 364 days a year but then turns into a complete slut at a New Year's Eve party. The author doesn't even try to explain this beyond some hand wavy crap that for Cara, this is an annual test of her love for Danny. Stupid.

The whole thing with the mother in law is a bad joke. None of the characters are in any way sympathetic, attractive, or worth having any interest in and that includes Danny. This story is simply so poorly conceived and written that it is good for 1* and it should be zero if the voting allowed for that.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 2 years ago

Introducing children into a story creates complexity and risk to the plot and action. In this story, this very good writer turned them into invisible props, beginning with the very adult conversation carried on in their presence in the car on New Years eve. Yes, we read that they were asleep, but we all know how risky it is to assume a child sleeps through a heated and tense conversation held three feet away in a small vehicle. All of the home drama, their heretofore unknown grandmother and their catatonic mother the visited with and then lived with, and it was all seamless. S-s-s-shaky. Good writers take risk to stretch and grow. Count this one as a learning experience. 3.5/5.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
As

As usual,far too long for what it was.

HighBrowHighBrowover 1 year ago

I don’t think I need to explain why I hated this.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveover 1 year ago

How the fuck does he justify getting with her mom? And how does a mother do that to her daughter? Both of those things killed this story, and made it kind of gross. Those poor boys will need therapy for sure. Except for Randy, there isn't a decent character in this story and the ending is so messed up that a score isn't warranted. You are a good writer, you just are a bit extreme here. No one likes weirdness in their stories, except for the weirdos.

NitpicNitpicover 1 year ago
Load

Load of crap full of flaws eg

why would Randy have Cara on his health insurance?.As I have said before what is the point of having an editor of they can't pick up obvious errors?.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

What was so stupid other than a mid 30s guy hooking up with a 50 year old woman is the length of time it took him to decide what to do with a woman who had cheated on him for their entire relationship😂😂😂😂

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it...this is sad people bitch about it. If you didn't like it why read the whole thing......

Schlouis57Schlouis5710 months ago

Bof, la plupart de vos histoires sont intéressantes et ont le mérite que l'on a envie de les lire mais celle ci me fait regretter de l'avoir lue. Perte de temps.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Not great by any means.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Balderdash............ not even realistic...........

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You're effing kidding me, right?? It has been going on for 8 YEARS. So, I had to skip to the end to see if the MC liked being a cuck, and yep, he does.

End of reading. Sorry.

No person, man or woman, NONE, with a single SHRED of self respect would have stayed.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19814 months ago

Another cheating slut begging for forgiveness the slut should be happy that she still has her life cause the bitch and her lovers as well as her slut of a sister deserves to die if i was the husband in this story I would have killed them all

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

You were hinting at something between Jane and Cara and their Mom, but you never delivered on it. It could have made this story a 4 or a 5, but instead I can only give it a 3 due to the quality of the writing, but boring, predictable plot.

FaShUnPhOtOgFaShUnPhOtOgabout 1 month ago

I’m sorry but you broke Cara’s characterization with your ending in what I believe was a poor attempt to pull off a twist ending. You spent four pages building her up as a deeply remorseful woman who intended this to be the last time pulling trains because of her intense love for her husband, even to the point that she told everyone it was the last time, only to have her reveal herself as a lying, manipulative bitch, trying to get her hubby back, with no intention of giving her lifestyle up. Sorry but it doesn’t fit as written. Perhaps if you had written her intention to lie to hubby if/when caught into the first part of the story, it might’ve worked.

Also, some YouTuber appears to have appropriated this story for their personal gain. If that isn’t you and they didn’t have your permission, you might want to contact YouTube.

ncdeepdiverncdeepdiver24 days ago

There wasn't a single person in the story with any redeeming qualities except Randy.

Everyone else should be exiled to a deserted island somewhere.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous