All Comments on 'This Was Going To Be The Last Time'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 163 Comments
BigJohn601BigJohn601over 13 years ago
Entertaining story! Your stories and writing get better each time.

When I look back over your past stories it is striking how much you have improved. Congratulations, you are becoming one the best submitters on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

In a way I believe that Cara was sorry, but that doesn't mean much. Still have 8 years of cheating between them. Jane was an idiot and seems karma caught up with her in the end.

The story was entertaining but him marrying his ex-mother in law was just dumb. So his kids call her step mother and grandma? Nasty even if it isn't incest.

zed0zed0over 13 years ago
Great Suspence

A cliff hanger till the end. Way to write-em. Hopefully the slut mama has changed her evil ways, or there could be a chapter two in the offing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
top shelf

good work, looking forward to more offerings

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for writing an entertaining tale where the husband is not a wimp. Almost all the writers in this forum, where the wife cheats, fall all over their selves to make the husband a wimpy cuckold. They write "crap." Need a special category for them and leave this category for excellent writers, such as yourself. And, I include JPB needing to be in this special category of "crap" writers.

Again..thanks!

Phxray54Phxray54over 13 years ago
A song came to mind...

There was this old camp song when I was a councilor something about being my own Grandpa but I guess that Danny was just the boys father and grandfather. Can you just seeing the boys trying to explain that during a parent teacher conference?

A nice story to be added to a growing number of good story you have written. Thank you for bringing your efforts to us.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 13 years ago
Always good to see a new stroy from Mustang Man!

I enjoyed this story, except the basic plot of a married woman having a gang bang every New Year's Eve with friends and neighbors of the husband and think the husband would never find out. I don't know where this guy lives, but in my world people would be sure that I found out right away. My wife is much more careful! Thanks for the enjoyable tale!

CSD2CSD2over 13 years ago
JANE YOU IGNORANT SLUT!

loved the classic SNL reference! Keep writing bro!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
This Kind of Thing Does Happen

Last New Years Eve my bride and I got smashed early at a party. The next thing I knew I caught her in the coat room giving a blow job to one of her ex boy friends. I was pissed at first but just watched and got turned on something awful. When I confronted her, she said she couldn't help herself because he has such a big thick cock and she misses it. I told her she could fuck him, if I could watch. Within minutes we were in our car in the parking lot and I was watching him strip her, suck her tits, and fuck her. She was screaming in the back seat and I was creaming in the front seat. Hey guys, don't be hard on these authors. These are all sexual fantasies, aren't they?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wtf?

"Last New Years Eve my bride and I got smashed early at a party. The next thing I knew I caught her in the coat room giving a blow job to one of her ex boy friends. I was pissed at first but just watched and got turned on something awful. When I confronted her, she said she couldn't help herself because he has such a big thick cock and she misses it. I told her she could fuck him, if I could watch. Within minutes we were in our car in the parking lot and I was watching him strip her, suck her tits, and fuck her. She was screaming in the back seat and I was creaming in the front seat. Hey guys, don't be hard on these authors. These are all sexual fantasies, aren't they?"

Read the story cuckolded one. The story is about the consequences of cheating NOT jerking off when watching your whore wife get fucked better than you. Go read a cuckold story and jerk off to your hearts content.

RePhilRePhilover 13 years ago
BRILLIANT!

Thanks for another great story about a man with balls. Far too many wimp ass writers in this section these days. Thanks for carrying the MALE banner high and proud. Can you give us another one this holiday week?

BriteaseBriteaseover 13 years ago
Great

Is this your best yet? Maybe yes and maybe no, but whatever, it was a great read, with an ending that I've certainly never read before.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Happy New Year!!!

His certainly was not... I found the story very good even though full of clichés. The author portrays well inner conflicts in his characters. Cara was always trying to have

Danny under complete control, but he escaped! You had me worried about reconciliation until the last lines..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You're getting better

The story was entertaining even though there were some cliches.

In terms of the punctuation and spelling though you need to get a better proofreader! Especially in dialogue, missing punctuation can make things difficult to read and interrupt the flow of the story.

Keep up the good work in the new year!

Mousse9Mousse9over 13 years ago

I have little to say other than "good story". The mother Sandra reappearing at such a crucial time, and then hooking up with Danny certainly was an unusual twist.

Once a year, as a test to see if sex with Danny was still better than orgies.

Now THAT excuse I haven't heard before, it being a test. Original. And I doubt Cara EVER understood, or even wanted to understand, or loved Danny like he loved her.

Anyway, happy new years!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Story

Good story. A lot of work went into it and it is appreciated. Only problem I have with it is the speed with which wife was replaced.

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
Thanks for a Great New Year's Gift!

Your writing--particularly your dialogue--has gotten better and better. Your plots were always strong, but the way you tell the stories has made them all that much better.

Great work, and PLEASE keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
You had me worried for a while

I thought you were going to pull a "Q" on us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Rookie of the Year!!!

Echoing what Rehnquist said you have real talent for writing. As far as I'm concerned you're the Rookie Writer of the Year for this genre. I'm sure that I'm not alone in anxiously waiting for your first story of the new year.

ohioohioover 13 years ago
Good story, with three interesting female characters

Was Cara too brain-dead to be believed, with her annual New Year's Eve fuckfest? Yes, at least for my money. But nasty, selfish, stupid Jane, and "reformed slut with a heart of gold" Sandy made up for it. The fact that our hero has to deal with all three of them--in different ways, of course--made the story very entertaining.

And as for original endings--well, this certainly is one. I can just see his annual Christmas card note to friends and family: "Well, it's been an interesting year. I caught my wife Cara fucking around on me, so now we're divorced and I'm married to my ex-wife's mother, Sandy, whom I'd never even met until after I threw Cara out."

Well-done, and keep 'em coming!

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ooooh! Ooooh! Ooooh! With Pictures!

To Ohio's comment - I can see the letter now!

To "Anonymous" who wanted to complain about JPB - Apparently your reading skills are lacking, as his ouvre has the lot, relationship wise - happy couples, cheating with burn the bitch (stud), cheating with queasy acceptance, and even cheating with happy cucks (personally, oh yuck). If you don't like a part of an author's work - DON'T READ IT. Don't whine about on someone else's dime.

To StangStar - Ohhh, nice. You really have been putting in the time and effort to improve your work. Is Cara a little unbelievably stupid? sure, but there are really a lot of people who sincerely believe that "What x Doesn't know won't hurt him", or that such intimacies really can be completely separate from the rest of their lives.

elegant.caenorrhabditis

RehnquistRehnquistover 13 years ago
Oh, and Another Thing

Sorry, but I just read the final paragraph where you refer to me as an inspiration and find yourself frustrated that you can't equal my "greatness." To the first, thank you very much. To the second, BULLSHIT! Your ability to write a new, fresh, original story every week--EVERY GODDAMNED WEEK; Thursdays have become my favorite Literotica day because of them--is something I cannot do even if I had all the time in the world. As such, you have surpassed my greatness in the only category that counts--high quality output.

All the best, and Happy New Year!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
This story is more than just written words on a page

It seems as if the story came alive, or at least the characters did.

Well done.

A very good and well thought out storyline with a new look at an old situation, that has a happy ending.

Thanks for the good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
LIKED UNTILL THE ENDING

THE ENDING THREW ME OFF. WAS INVOLVED WITH THIS STORY TILL THE LAST PARAGRAPH. IT JUST DID NOT WORK FOR ME. GOING WITH THE MOTHER WHO WAS ESTRANGED FROM HER GIRLS. WHO IS 10 YRS OLDER, JUST DOES NOT FLY.. SORRY

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
not bad

not your best, by a long shot, imo. but better than most of the stories in this category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I thought that I would never read you again if he let her come back

in his life. What was that bit about trying a bunch of guys to see if the husband could compete with them..This skank is really fucked up and I would like to see her die of aids or something rather than for her to fuck up the kids..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Author - you now have a dedicated following so keep writing but please no wimp ass stories.

This effort was outstanding and perhaps better than your previous efforts because of the pro-longed suspense of when the male character would finally dump the slut [thank you for providing a logical conclusion]. The introduction of the mother [of the two gene-defective daughters] was a good way to provide another option for the humiliated male character to survive the situation; perhaps not entirely plausible but it gave us someone to cheer for. The Jane character was a grievous character who was easy to dislike. It was easy to read and the plot devices held the story together. What we really enjoy is the fact that this author actually finishes the story and does not turn it into those epic novels. We sincerely appreciate the time & effort it takes to publish these unique stories and this author has earned his place amongst the elite group of decent authors on this site.

DrallDrallover 13 years ago
Wow!

I've been reading Lit for several years. This story is in my "top" list. Thank you so much.

MissouriUSAMissouriUSAover 13 years ago
Very good Story!

Very good story! I enjoy reading all of your stuff. Thanks for your efforts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Garbage

After reading what Cara had to say I had to quit. This character had no redeeming qualities and should have been brutally tortured and murdered. Quit writing...........

DanielQSteele1DanielQSteele1over 13 years ago
Another winner

You already know what I think of your writing because of our private emails and my comments on your stories, but I'll agree with Renquist that like JPB your prolificity (if that's a word) is amazing and inspiring. I know that as I'm slowing down, it's good to know some writers are still putting them out there.

As to the story itself, I honestly can't say it's the best you've ever done because unlike all but a few writers like Slirpuff, you don't seem to repeat yourself. Every story is a unique creature.They're all good, some more than others.

But, your writing is also unique because your writing has an unusual style. You're one of the few writers in any field whose stories could be identified without a byline. We've got some really good writers on this site, and I'm honored that you threw me into that mix with some of the best, but very few have such an identifiable style.

Finally, one of the things you do really well is write female characters that can only be described, charitably, as dim bulbs. But you make them real people and you give tehm understandable reasons for what they've done. Jane is just a generalized bitch, but hey, there are a few of those out there. Cara is just a free and easy lay who wasn't able to completely get away from her earlier way of life. She could manage it 364 days a year, but it wasn't quite good enough.

And the mom was a neat touch. There are some very hot older ladies wandering around, a lot more than I thought when I was in my 30s and 40s.

All in all, a good story. Thanks again.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
He didn't grow balls, he came with a set!

This is a well written, well crafted story. I loved it and the outcome.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
TAKE IT FOR WHAT IT IS WORTH

I NORMALLY ENJOY YOUR STORIES; THIS ONE HOWEVER WAS REDUNDANT. WHY YOU ARE LISTENING TO A LOOSER LIKE JPB I DON'T UNDERSTAND. HE WRITES ONE GOOD STORY OUT OF 20.

KenfromIndyKenfromIndyover 13 years ago
I really enjoy your writing - most real!

I find your writing the closest to reality which is scary in some ways! Your characters you create act like people not always making since or act the way any think they would which is how real people do act. Who would think a women would kill her own 5 children - happened! A loving father kills wife and children and committs sucide - happened!

So I enjoy your craft of writing and encourage you to keep it up especially if you enjoy it. I have enjoyed the reading! No promises I will always!

Best wishes for New year and thanks for your efforts! Look forward to more!

Well worth the time and read. Well Done.

Thank you!

estragonestragonover 13 years ago
Good writing

Believable characters, you kept us guessing about the ending. opnl;t listen to the boo birds, every goods team has 'em.

bartolobartoloover 13 years ago
Good story, interesting story line

I enjoyed the story but am uncertain that I truly understand why Cara performed her act once a year only on New Year Eve.

One thing though: what venereal disease requiring surgery did Cara die from? I guess that maybe in a chronic case of syphilis after decades, lesions could occur in the nervous system (brain) or the cardiovascular system requiring surgery. But Cara isn't old enough for that in this story. And nowadays with pretty specific serological tests for syphilis, and the availability of a number of antibiotic that readily destroy the bacterium, it's unlikely.

OldHidekiOldHidekiover 13 years ago
Good read.

it was interesting that Cara thought she could get back in and square things up. I likes that he at least showed Cara the pain that he went through by having sex in front of her with Sandy.

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Wonderful story

My favorite parts were the Ernie Banks character and the "Jane you ignorant slut"...out of the blue fun references...brought a big smile. Didn't think you could pull off this story based on the first pages, but a brilliant stroke to introduce the mother. Jagged the plot beautifully and introduced some great tension. Obviously figured out your nickname. Once owned a used 73 mustang convertible...drove it around Boston in the winter, hated it, as it was so poorly designed, no weight in the back of the car, so I was constantly fishtailing on the icy roads. But man what a great car in the summer...god women loved that car!

Anyway love your storytelling prowress.

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 13 years ago
Its Unique as is all of this authors stories are BUT

this one isnt GREAT. It is an all around good read. Dont get me wrong being Unique with every or almost every story counts for a LOT in my book.

But given how serious and well written the story was...the CARA was just way over the top. Cara actually thought as she laid getting fucked by lots of other men for the 8th New Years in a row ... that her ahem "promise" to stop NEXT time actually meant something.

That is too far out

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I enjoyed it

No wimp here! I wish other authors would follow your lead and swear off wimps.

I loved him standing up to her from the start, and kicking some ass!

Jane getting killed off by VD was great, though I think she should have suffered a little more during the story. She really was a true ignorant slut.

No doing the mom was a nice twist. I think you should have add a kid with the mom that would have really been somthing. To be both the Ex, step father, and father of slut wife's half sibling. I guess if you set it Florida and not cali you could gave pulled it off.

And once again other authors take note : no wimps and cheating has consequences. That's what a great loving wives story has in it!

xtremeddxtremeddover 13 years ago
Went out with a Bang! I/We look forward to next years stories. They get gooder an gooder.

SS06,

Great writing! Enjoyed the heck out of it.

Jane, Cara, you reap what you sow. You pigs...

Thanks for sharing on Lit. 2010.

x

Ducky7Ducky7over 13 years ago
Good read

long but to the point. I like the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Machismo Bullshit.

Yeah right, the guy storms in and stabs people and kicks them in the nuts. Dude would have gotten his ass kicked in a New York Minute trying to go all Rambo with no back-up. Try to make it realistic next time and give the guy back-up...with a gun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Outstanding!

This is the first time I have commented on a story.... but it was one of the best I have ever read.... thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Re to "Machismo Bullshit."

I don't know what planet you are from but us dudes generaly don't want to get into a fight when we are naked with our cocks hanging out. Too much risk...

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 13 years ago
Enjoyed this one

Enough said. Thanks for writing.

victoriangentvictoriangentover 13 years ago
While it is true

the writers you mentioned in your footnote are oases of inspiration, you must recognize that, you too, are self possessed of that same genius. You have produced a lot of good quality works in a very short time. It is very apparent that you are well thought of on this site and I for one am looking forawrd to your next submission. Thanks for writing and sharing.

regards

Mongo837Mongo837over 13 years ago
5 stars

keep on writing , we never know what we are going to get from this author .

grogers7grogers7over 13 years ago
Getting better

No doubt your stories are steadily improving. Dialogue more realistic, transitions smoother. You are a good story teller, even with an oft used plot. Original twist with m-in-law. Thanks for men who are men.

Perhaps, in the new year you could expand the view of a story of infidelity to include the familial interactions and consequences. After all, a couple enters the Covenant of marriage in front of dozens, sometimes hundreds, of family and friends, all of whom state in that service that they will help the couple to keep and fulfill their vows.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Revenge fantasy.

You seem to find the revenge, more enjoyable than the sex. The main character seems a bit Holy, and is obviously a martyr. The sluts, and whores of a feather, who stick together, are 2 dimensional.

This doesn't describe men, or women very well, and it is written from an immature, and obviously male perspective.

The death of the slut in the last paragraph, from a "strange virulent form of venereal disease", made me laugh out loud.

From a female point of view the male character seems weak, apologetic, self-righteous, and sexually unattractive. The fact that he waits till his divorce comes through, to the nearest minute, is splitting hairs.I'm not even going to comment on the mother thing.

On the plus side I read it to the end, waiting for the train wreck, climax of the "last time".

In my humble opinion, you may hang around in the wrong circles, and this may be affecting the objectivity of your writing for a wider audience.

I genuinely hope that this is PURE fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
another stang lover!

i like your stories and this one too. im also a mustang owner, but only a v6 conv.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Excellent story

Thank you for it. I was kind of hoping he would wind up with both Cara and Sandy as unofficial co-wives, since Cara really did seem to care about him, and a mother/daughter menage might have been interesting, and could have been believeable with these women. Maybe a sequel posted under incest/taboo? Anyway, thanks again, and please keep posting.

SilverWolf78754SilverWolf78754over 13 years ago
Cara still has a lot of growing up to do!!!

Maybe after 10 years Cara will have realized it is her own fault she lost her husband, not Jane's. Maybe then Danny and Cara can be friends....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderfull !!!

One of the best, ever!!

GualterioGualterioabout 13 years ago
Sauce for the Goose

After reading another great story of yours I'm struck by the thought that all of us guys reading and enjoying these stories should also be aware of the ramifications and destructiveness of infidelity. The idiom "Whats sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander" doesn't completely represent the point I'm trying to make, but hey, we all know it anyway don't we?

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Too weird and unrealistic

This is an outstanding writer but I can only give the unbelievable story a 3.

In the first place, there is no way that he would get custody. She would live in the house until she decided to move and he would pay child support. Likely Cara would deny him visitation. Mothers do that all the time and no family court enforces visitation. To the family court the husband is only a source of money.

RonRWoodRonRWoodalmost 13 years ago
Righteous

The female anon's comments about the husband's always being righteous or self-righteous is true. But isn't that the basis for most all of these types of stories? As for the wives being so dimwitted to do these things to their righteous husbands- Wouldn't they have to be when they are described as being so in love with their hubby that they almost die without him? Why else would they risk so much?

The other device used by other authors is that they no longer love their husband or have total contempt for him, and/or want his money. They are not portrayed as being so in love with hubby nor are they portrayed as being dimwitted, just evil and calculating.

Then there are the ordinary wives that forget how in love they really are and just get bored, seduced, blackmailed, etc.

I am just a reader but I see enough of these plots from different authors that I can identify most. Stang portrays his wive's characters as quite dimwitted no matter what they do as a profession. Nothing wrong with that because we like his dialogue and funny remarks. It's refreshingly different from others. The same as Winterfrog's stories are in his way.

I have enjoyed Ohio's, Longhorn's DQS, Rehnquist's, HDK's, and many others for their more complete development of each character as well, but they don't post on this site much.

Stang's stories are fun and complete fiction even though he tries to please the readers with the self-righteous actions of the perfect but still cheated on husband. I think it would be fun for him to make the husband a scoundrel or less perfect instead of the dumb wife in a story. Still, I have almost read through all his stories and like what he does as a reader.

roscovichroscovichalmost 13 years ago
Powerfull !! Oh God, so wonderfully powerfull !

This Author does not belong on this site. He should be somewhere on the top of literary pedestal. But hell,what an entertaining read.

Thank you Stang.

bali306bali306almost 13 years ago
always unforgiving

I like stories infact I love the you give twist but if you see in on hole these story are all the same at some point of time husband hate cheating he never forgive chose some one. I request you change the away u put plot

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 13 years ago
Fantasy or reality?

This is a STORY chill -

But just for grins - a wife who demonstrates a dangerous or unsafe lifestyle will lose her children in a heartbeat if the re is a good father available.

A woman who is diagnose depressed and unable to fend for herself - will lose her children in a heartbeat Wornock is a bit off base -

He never stopped supporting her until the divorce was final and each state still has its own standards on support etc. so with the documentation and all the guys he had lined up to testify he had a much better than even chance to win even in a real world court - which this WAS NOT!

As usual Stang nice job - and again thank you for the effort -

count2threecount2threealmost 13 years ago
Oh Dude

You simply cant write believable characters.

Always your wifes are deeply, madly in love with your husbands but at the same time they cheat for stupid, unbelievable reasons. Its just not logical.

Goliath616Goliath616over 12 years ago
I find it funny

People come on this site, read these stories, and then complain that this isn't the way it works in real life...well DUH dumbshit...it's FICTION. I live in the real world, I went through this type of thing (divorced because she was cheating)and oh how I wish my real life worked as well as these stories do, but I'm also smart enough (unlike some posters on a lot of these types of stories from different authors)to understand that this is a story and NOT real life.

Bottom line people, if you want to critique the story (grammar, flow, pace, ect. ect.) then fine, but if all you're going to do is bitch about how it's not that way in real life, and you didn't like it....then stop reading them.

Another good story Stang, keep 'em coming

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 12 years ago
^__^

Original, interesting and at times funny read. Nice work, thanks! ^__^

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
FRYING PAN OR FIRE

which is the least most uncomfortable, or which will be the best fit. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I liked the story and have no criticism...

I do wish you would have given us a explicit sex scene bedsides the New Year's scene and more details about the divorces he caused.

Served them right. I no longer mess with married women although I used to (and felt a little guilty sometimes).

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
Not Much Real Conflict in this Story

The characters were interesting. but no one seemed desperate to commit to a relationship one way or the other. She claims to love him, but casually has dozens of affairs, even though she knows it's wrong. Not really a compelling tale.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 12 years ago
Straight

to the Point she screwed up and he called her on it. then to Complicate things for her her Mom shows up with more going for her then her Daughter. and in the End is left with Memories and not much else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyed reading this story...

...although there could have been some kind of commitment. Somehow I wouldn´t have been disappointed, if Cara and Danny had somehow been able to repair their marriage. Nevertheless: This ending here is satisfying!

One of your b est, in my opinion. Keep at it (please more of this sort!).

Full 5 Stars...

AdjectiveNounVerbAdjectiveNounVerbalmost 12 years ago
Page 5

I wanted to comment on the way the story ends.

First, I love Danny's point that Cara doesn't get another chance because she already had ten chances.

Second, I was disappointed with the way Cara was dismissed from the story after that. "She lives at Jane's house, visits the kids, asks me for another chance, and curses me and Sandy" doesn't seem a full-enough treatment of how she thinks and feels post-divorce. Since she was the narrator and viewpoint character for a bit mid-story I feel like how she processes the divorce is something the story needs for completeness. That's especially the case since the story provides conflicting evidence for how she takes it: "I guess I'm beginning to see the pain that you went through. Up until now I only felt the pain of me losing you." implies she's starting to "get it" about what she did and why it was bad, which is in conflict with her blaming Jane and cursing Danny and Sandy on into the future.

I enjoyed the story, I just wish the ending had been more detailed - and possibly switched viewpoints again.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Loved it!

What I love about your stories . . . In addition to being erotic, they are great stories with interesting twists and turns. You are a truly a gifted writer. Thanks for the hours of entertainment.

NicoleAlldredgeNicoleAlldredgeover 11 years ago
Enjoyed the story but

I enjoyed the story and the basic plot development. However, I felt that the switch to Cara's perspective (point of view narration) tended to break up the continuity of the story and its telling. Flipping back and forth in this instance at least for me made the story's flow feel more chaotic, choppy, and confusing rather then presenting a smooth seamless transition that served to enhance the story flow and telling.

Personally I also would have enjoyed reading more about the developing relationship and emotional bond that was growing between Jake and Sandy in more detail. Further information would have allowed both characters to fill out and become multidimensional presenting richer more rounded and enjoyable characters.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 FEAR OF THE UNKNOWN IS SCARY

fear of what is/was/will makes one needing a change TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Editing is pretty good, but ...

... the last sentence exemplifies a common problem: "... because at least for Cara and I, that New Year's Eve was the last time." It's "between Cara and ME. Just leave out the "Cara and" and see if it sounds right. After a preposition (between, for, with, under, over, to, of, ... always use the subjective form. ("me"--not "I"). "between you and me" not "between you and I"; "for him and her" (not "for he and she"). For readers who know the difference, it takes something away from a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Story

The mother angle was interesting...but I am certain a truly remorseful mother would not make that decision Sandy did...and if she did, I sure as hell wouldn't want her as a wife if I were Danny. Do you know how screwed up Danny's sons would be? Good thing you didn't make them girls instead of boys...cause that shit can be a family curse.

However, I did enjoy the story was rooting for Danny and Randy along the way. Good story.

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Excellent story

The characters were vivid and realistic. Nice story very enjoyable.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
Cripes!

I'm amazed at the neat stories you write. This was totally wild! Dumping the wife to get the mother, a youngish mother. You are an interesting storyteller, and you're definitely in the same league with the crowd you listed. I would have added Matt Mareau and Francis Macomber to the group though.

carvohicarvohiover 10 years ago
I have to add another.

You're head over heels about Mustangs. Yeah they're a great car, but I've owned a Firebird, albeit briefly, and a Camero as well as a Mustang, only a 1966 Colt. I'll take the Camero every time.

krosis666krosis666over 10 years ago
Good story

I doubt any medical professional would suggest he allow her to move back in, getting her hopes up, knowing that he was never going to take her back. When he would have dumped her the second time it would have been even more devastating, so no shrink would suggest that. I know she was only pretending and faking it, but the shrinks didn't know that. Then again, if they couldn't see that she was faking, then they were pretty crap shrinks to begin with, so they might have suggested something dumb. Therefore I take it back, you can ignore this comment:)

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
great story

they was no need to remain friends just a bitch that birthed his kids easily forgotten.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
I have read this several times and always have enjoyed it.

He was stupid for even letting her into the house. She was stupid by not having her lawyer make them start the divorce proceedings again due to him letting her into the house.

He was a green if loving boyfriend and husband to think that once a slut she would just change into a loving wife. It has been my experience that a prostitute that gets out of the business and marries is more faithful than a woman that just fucked many men for the fun of it and then marries. Not true in all cases, I'm sure. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A nasty story

In fact, I would go so far as to call it an 'ewww' story. From a slut in a slut family, to the slut mother of the sluts?

Naw, I was kind of disgusted by the whole thing.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
Jane, you ignorant slut

SS06, gotta love the pop cultural references.

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Test?

I might be able to buy the FIRST party after they got together as some sort of a "test", but when she found she still liked Danny more, she should have stopped.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 10 years ago
SNL

"Jane you ignorant slut." makes it worth 5 by itself, but it's a well written story that is deserving of a good review anyway. Fun read.

Rogn123Rogn123almost 10 years ago
from reading Stang stories

One has to conclude that if you drive a mustang you will be a psycho slut magnet and you will lose all ability to recognize what goes on around you. We are expected to believe that the bozo and his cop brother in law for more than 8 years never heard that their slutty wives were pulling trains at every new years party? None of the other wives ever made comments? Do the two dumbasses have no friends that would have clued them in? The B-I-L must be the worst cop ever . This story really makes no sense.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
LOL

@Rogn123

Man, if you hate Stang tales, why do you read them?

@Stang

Another good one where the cheaters get what's coming to them, and Hubby ends up with a sexy MILF who won't fuck around on him.

5 Solid Stars.

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
YOU CAN FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE

some times the fool catches on, TK U MLJ LV NV

Rogn123Rogn123almost 10 years ago
iron dragging

How am I to know if I dont like em unless I read em.? Actually I like a lot of Stangs more recent stories, but this one is just dumb.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Riiiiiiiight. Suuuuuuure. Ooooookkkk.

Never saw a positive comment from you on one of Stang's tales, Rabt123, so it seems that you dislike the author himself, or is it just Mustangs? I think a commenter on one of my tales said something about you getting the crap kicked out of you by a Mustang owner or his wife? I'll have to check and see if I can find that one again. LOL

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
I have read a few of SS06's stories.

This story was not up to par and needed some serious editing. I don't know if SS06 intended a couple of things early in the story, but both made me smile.

1. The lawyer was Ernie Banks. I wondered what he did after he retired from MLB. (HA!)

2. Danny said too Jane, "Jane, you ignorant slut..." Isn't that what Danny Akroyd (sp?) said to Jane Curtain on SNL?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
excellent story

only a few questions or comments:

why did it have to be her last time instead of just refusing to do it? Rock bands do a farewell tour for the money - what was her reason?

another college gal seeking an MRS

what kind of stupid tradition is a New Year's gangbang. Do you do it under a condom instead of mistletoe or ??

Jane was less in touch with reality than her sister

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
@Anonymous re "last time"

Yeah, it's amazing how many times in these stories the wife decides to end her affair(s), and instead of telling her lover(s), "I'm not doing it any more," just HAS to do it one last time.

user110user110over 9 years ago
the sons end up hating dad and stepmother

regardless of what any woman would do, a man doesnt kick his kids' mom out and move her replacement slut in on the same day - especially when it's her mother- without extreme consequences. and the older they got, the more they would realize how fucked up their father was.

hypocrite says: "When you love someone you commit your heart and soul to them only. And you do it without conditions,"

i guess that means that he (and all your protagonists) didnt really love his wife in the first place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I'm sorry but, the Mother?????

Really? That was just too great a leap for me. And just too weird for me. I'm afraid nothing would have made me like this particular story, but I would have liked to know a little more about Sandy and her kids and why the relationships got to the point where they seemed to want to kill one another. That old saying "like Mother, like daughter" keeps floating around in my mind. Or the "apple doesn't fall far from the tree". If I'm in his shoes, I think I would have moved a long ways away from all these crazy women. Not a great story. Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
odd

The mother admitted that she fucked anything that moved for years, but had an epiphany and would not do it anymore. So why does he believe that she would stay faithful but absolutely does not believe his wife would? He "can't trust" his wife but he can trust her mother? Seems illogical.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
haters gotta, once a cheater, leopards and tigers can't change their, and yet

he thinks the first cheater in the series can change? Or will he find out on the 4th of July which holiday she celebrates?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
when you commit to someone its considered a mutual contract, when one breaks the contract it is no longer valid

the wife was never faithful to him and her wedding vows were null and void from the first year. The marriage should have been annulled not taken to divorce. It would be surprising that the two sister were total gangbanged for years and no STDs occurred with multiple partners. Her actions alone proved she did not respect nor love him. Think about it the two sisters actually send him out of the party regularly so they could fuck in the time he was gone. Where in that do you find any love or respect.

RhomanovRhomanovabout 9 years ago
****

Good story. Ummmmm, what happened to the kids? They weren't even a footnote...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
good story

the story leads the reader into thinking that she really had mental issues, indeed she did, but not until the guy shows up with a recorded phone conversation does he realize the depth of the problems. I was beginning to believe he should take her back. better the devil you know, than the one you don't. after all he did fall in love with her, and was happy for 10 years. and the truth will set you free. don't you hate cliché's?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Am I Shocked He Married The Mother

Well maybe a little, because for all her fine words. She was also once the town whore and as they say once a cheater Etc.

No I'm more surprised that he didn't kick Cara and her sister in the cunt on the way out the door on new years eve.

Still characters don't do that sort of thing in these stories, however much they take the piss out of the poor dumb husband!....... Pity that!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous