This Wife Needs a Black Fix Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood in my sexy black bra and panties still wearing my sexy high heal ankle straps in front three big black men. My body was buzzing as I looked at all three of them. My gaze lingered on each of their crotches all with a big, thick and heavy cocks!

They slowly closed on me. Marcus was behind me and Darrell and Derrick were on both of my sides. I reached around Derrick's thick black head and we kissed deeply. I reached backwards with the other hand and grabbed Marcus' big cock. Darrell, who had been very reserved, was on my other side and I could feel his thick cock on my hip as he cupped my left breast with his huge hand as he leaned and cupped my ass check with his other hand.

I had six big black hands rubbing my body. They rubbed down my back, my ass, my legs, my breasts, everywhere!

I let go of Marcus and reached out and grabbed Darrell and Derrick's big cocks. I could feel how huge they were! My pussy was very wet with excitement.

I was backed into the couch were they all were originally sitting and onto my back. My bra was stripped quickly and Darrell and Derrick started to suck on my engorged nipples as I reached out to grab their cocks.

Meanwhile, Marcus had spread my legs and was teasing my clit with his tongue through my soaked panties. I was jerking with pleasure and moaning.

Darrell pulled off my left breast and spoke assuredly, "You missed our big black cocks didn't you Laurie?"

"Mmm. Yes I thought about it every day since we met," I moaned.

He sucked deeply on my nipple. Then Derrick spoke up, "Think about having three big black cocks in you tonight..."

As he finished his statement I started to cum. My legs slammed closed on Marcus's head and I let out a deep moan as both Derrick and Darrell started to suck on my tits hard. I reached down and grabbed both of their cocks as they sucked my nipples as Marcus was trapped sucking my pussy through my panties. I hung on through the waves of my orgasm.

After I finished jerking in pleasure, Darrell spoke up, "We will take that as a yes!" As Marcus slowly removed my panties. He slowly spread my legs and exclaimed, "Look at that pussy! Hot, wet and spread! Ready for our big cocks!"

My pussy was already wet from coming and dripping with anticipation as Marcus positioned his big cock on my vulva. He started to slam his huge meat against my clit and alternate rubbing up and down my wet slit as I moaned in ecstasy.

Darrell and Derrick now pulled off my rock hard nipples and positioned themselves on the couch with their massive cocks pointed to my face.

"Suck on us baby," Derrick demanded as he pushed his cock onto my lips. His thick uncut head demanded to be sucked. Darrell soon also put his cock toward my mouth. As I grabbed each of them as I looked down as Marcus was rubbing his big cock on my pussy lips and slapping it against my clit every couple strokes! My pussy was on fire for another round of what I hoped was a deep and hard fuck!

I glanced up at Derrick and Darrell and then sucked on each of their huge cocks one at a time. I could only fit a couple inches in my mouth before I was filled, but that did not stop them from driving into my mouth and rubbing their huge cocks across my face.

I used my expert hands to pump one cock while flicking the sensitive part underneath with my tongue to get each man harder and harder. All the time I was sucking on them, Marcus was lubing me up good and starting to push into me as I looked down.

"Marcus baby, just the tip," I teased and smiled at him.

Marcus smiled big and replied, "You said that last time Laurie before I drove my cock deep into you."

"Tease my clit with your big cock as you work it into me," I directed as I turned to focus on the big cocks pushing at my mouth.

Marcus did as I wanted. He started to slip his big cock into my wet slit. Marcus pushed a little each time never extending beyond the tip of his cock. I moaned deeply and grabbed the big, thick, deep black cocks slapping at my face. As I sucked, I looked down and saw Marcus slowly teasing my opening with his cock. He would push his cock head into me and then pull it out and slap my clit with it. I was going crazy with pleasure as he did it.

I sucked on the two cocks and grabbing their huge sacks as they took turns pushing into my mouth. Then, I reached up with my legs and pulled Marcus toward me. That was enough of a cue for him as he started to drive more and more big, long cock into me. I moaned in pure pleasure as moved my mouth from Derrick to Darrell starting to alternately suck their massive balls into my mouth whiles stroking their cocks.

"You are now a black cock slut Laurie, " Marcus remarked as my legs wrapped him and kicking him like a buck deeper and deeper. I was too busy sucking big, walnut size nuts and stroking the other two black cocks to respond other that a moan of agreement.

Darrell and Derrick were both pinching my nipples and grabbing my tits as I sucked their nuts. Marcus pushed into my pussy but he met resistance as he bottomed out against my cervix inside of my hungry cunt. Holding on to my hips, he was taking long and deep strokes to re-stretch my married pussy back to when it had him in Vegas.

I remembered to arch my back a little and Marcus a little more room. I was just moaning and sucking. He was now nearly all the way in me and using small strokes back and forth to loosen up my expanding pussy and not bang my cervix.

"A little bit more Laurie. Can you handle it?" Teased Marcus

I love a challenge! I took my mouth off one of Derrick's coal black cock and replied, "I want all of you guys in me tonight fucking me deep. I love your big, black cocks!"

Marcus pushed and I felt his pelvis hit mine as I scream in pleasure regardless of the slight pain. He was now balls deep and filling my gushing pussy. He just stops and grinds into me and I feel his cock tickle deep inside me and slowly rubbing near my cervix.

Slowly, Marcus use long strokes pulling his cock out to the point his tip of his cock was near my opening and then slowly pushed his ten plus inches into my hungry cunt. Each time he stopped and ground his cock deep in me.

I know Derrick and Darrell were getting more turned on because their cocks were getting harder as I stroked and sucked on them. I was moaning in ecstasy as Marcus picked up the pace and started to pound me faster.

The first wave of my deep orgasm came and I could not keep focused on the big cocks in my hands. I was starting to come in waves with a orgasm I only experienced in Vegas a few months ago. It was mind-blowing.

"She's coming hard now Marcus. Fuck her deep!" Derrick demanded.

"Damn. She is just convulsing!" Darrell exclaimed since he had not witness this before.

Marcus was just pounding me and grinding onto my clit as the tip of his cock hit massaged my C-spot as I screamed and moaned between waves of intense orgasms. I also convulsed all over the couch.

I lost track of time as wave after wave of pleasure hit me. There was no escape even if I wanted it to stop. My screaming and moaning was stopped when Derrick grabbed the back of my head and guided his cock into my mouth and came. I swallowed as much as I could but as he sprayed into my mouth but was too much and it ran out the sides as he fucked my face while groaning and in his deep voice said, "Take it all baby!"

All the time I was coming in aftershock waves as Marcus slow fucked me!

Darrell's hand then grabbed me and another big cock was shoved toward my face. I took my mouth off Derrick's cock and sucked hard on Darrell's big cock. As Darrell's cock stiffening, Marcus was still driving deep in my pussy.

"Suck on that big cock baby, " I heard Derrick demand.

As Marcus picked up the pace, I was constantly convulsing as his cock drove into me and rubbed around my cervix sending into massive orgasmic waves of pleasure and pain. I stroked Darrell's big dark cock as I sucked away. I could feel them both getting ready to blow. Marcus started first and that triggered Darrell.

"Suck it Laurie! Take my black cock baby!" Darrell grunted in pleasure.

They both unloaded into me. I could feel each spray of cum against my cervix in my unprotected pussy as I sucked massive loads of come from Darrell's cock going down my throat. Just when I thought I was done, Darrell grabbed my head and put his huge cock in my mouth while stroking it. I could feel his cock was ready to blow so I grabbed it and suck on it. That sent Darrell over the edge and he blew four huge spurts of cum down my throat and I swallowed it all.

Finally, Marcus was finished and Darrell pulled away. Derrick and Darrell sat on either side of me with their massive cocks receding. Marcus collapsed onto me, breathing hard and just sucking on my hard right nipple while his cock was still impaling me.

I just lay there stunned realizing I have not come like that for months, or the last time I was with these big studs.

"Laurie, you are one sexy mamma. Do you love swallowing it all?" Derrick asked.

"Mmm Hmmm", I moaned since I could barely speak. While Marcus lay on me with probably 10 inches still buried in me I just reached out and grabbed Darrell and Derrick cocks.

"I never swallow, but I love to swallow from these big cocks" I thought to myself as my hands wrapped around their semi-hard cocks. "Damn, they are still thicker and longer than anything I have had prior to my black awakening," I mused

The boys, or so I thought about them in my mind, just were relaxing before they next round.

Marcus soon pulled off me and went to look for drinks. I watched him walk with about 8 inches of his soft cock swinging. I was amazed that soft he was larger than my husband.

He came back with champagne, beers and tequila. I was naked and relaxing between two black men. I was gently playing with their cocks as Marcus handed them a beer.

"You look too relaxed and your hands are too full to take a drink Laurie," Marcus teased me.

I just lay there with my legs spread and my pussy gushing while playing with the big semi-hard cocks next to me.

Finally I spoke, "I am just resting for round two boys."

That got some responses. Derrick was the first to speak, "Can you handle three at a time?"

"Mmmm", I just moaned in reply.

"Let's see if she can handle it?" Darrell said as he leaned over and started to suck on my right tit and his hand wandered down to my already swollen pussy that was oozing out with cum.

... more to come...

12