All Comments on 'Thomas and Niko Ch. 01'

by kidboise

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

Ok, so this is the first time I've commented EVER on this site despite trawling it most days for three years. Mikey and the Chickadee was a bright spot in my week for a few months there, Heart is a Poor Judge is messing with me - in a good way. This is different again, very accessible, very relatable, a bit less formal maybe. But in all cases you are AMAZING at characterisation. Please don't stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Definitely please continue with this. I loved Mikey and the Chickadee and I do like the more informal style of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Yes, please, more.

MarkbikeMarkbikeover 5 years ago
More please

I like where this is going and always enjoy seeing characters develop before they get down to sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun

Complicated characters. It always makes for some fun and sometimes awkward situations as the characters lives start to reveal little chinks in the armour. There is something very strong between these boys. It’s good. Something will show up at some point and I will be anxiously awaiting the reveal. Let’s see some more. Thank you.

uniliveuniliveover 5 years ago

I liked the start of this story but will these two have sex? Correct me if I'm wrong but it seems theres very little sex happening in your stories which makes it kinda boring to read if I'm honest, esp on lit

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
F*CK YES

Keep going! You're an amazing writer. I can't wait to see how this develops!

(And ignore the immature, horny wankers who are demanding sex. They should go and read something that doesn't have such scope for plot and character development!)

sj_53sj_53over 5 years ago
Not Erotica Yet

I hope that will change. They are both 18 you know. Time for some erotic behavior. I do like the background. Make me hard in Ch. 2

Starrynight22Starrynight22over 5 years ago

I think you're a good writer but I do hope this story has more action than Mikey and the c. Which was good, very emotional. But a bit stilted and both characters (grown ads men!) came off as adolescents without sex drives.

These two are younger so it fits they act as immature. Tht being said, I do wonder where a story about 2 straight guys with girlfriends is going to go in the short-term.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So glad you are back!

Thrilled to see two posts from you this week. I have missed your writing and characters. You demonstrate a finesse, depth and talent that is a rarity on here. Your work is a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More of anything from you is good

I agree with the commenter who advised you to ignore the immature, horny wankers who are begging for sex practically from the first paragraph. Because your writing is on par with the very best of writers, I enjoy reading your words, whether they be describing sex or not. I like the voice of your two prior novels and I like the voice you use here, though markedly different. I can see so much potential for a story about these two boys with girlfriends. Easily one of the best stories here on Lit is about two such boys; sadly, it has been left unfinished. Please continue this.

kidboisekidboiseover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks so much

for the support! Chapter 2 should be up in a day or two. Also still working on the 7th major section of Heart is a Poor Judge for those interested.

-KB

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That description of a childhood bedroom was fucking great. Also, I like Niko. He's honest.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

If you've made it this far, read on. Niko is an amazing young man. This story is worth every minute of your time if you're here for the Lit as much as you're here for the Erotica. I am. I'm here for it all, anything posted by kidboise. Gotta warn you, though: I personally need a break between his tales. There are only four stories from him as I write this (hoping for more!) but each one, for me, requires recovery time when it ends. Read on...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkidboise@kidboise
Just someone who loves to write. Originally from Boise, Idaho. Now living in Vancouver, British Columbia. So glad to hear that some of you are enjoying my stories. Follow me on twitter/instagram: kid8oise

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES