All Comments on 'Thomas and Niko Ch. 12'

by kidboise

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t anticipating when they finally had sex. But I don’t fault you for going about it the way you did. While not explicit nor detailed, I read the story for the development between the characters. I’m invested in their lives, not just the sex lol. Keep up the amazing writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Ugh, disappointing. I like this story and these characters, the plot is common but it's always a good read when two best friends discover their feelings for each other. I was expecting to read about them having sex. I wasnt expecting a lot of details from you but at least I wanted to feel something, I didn't. I don't think you shouldn't publish on Literotica but I don't really understand why you dont want to write about your characters having sex... baffles me a bit. I'm guessing you want to be published and you only want to write for a certain audience, but then why publish it here for free... Nice read of course, but something is missing... And to me it's the most important part. Writing about it demurely would be better than just saying that you don't want to write about it at all... That paragraph felt like writer's note from you instead of something Niko would have written, it was weird, sorry.

uniliveuniliveover 5 years ago

"I look at his perfect nose" haha I loved that line. I told you before that my boyfriend is Asian and I do that all the time! perfect nose! Still loving the story. I can't believe they actually had anal sex, i thought it d take forever before they actually feel ready to do that! I have to admit, I would have liked it to be longer. I wonder what will happen for them now that they'll have to be separated. How many chapters do you think this will be?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
real

This story has felt real and honest and doesn't need to be salacious to make it interesting. I hope there are many more chapters ahead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Well written

There is something very personal about describing an act of sex. There is something powerful about how Nico says he wants to not go into sordid details about the interactions with Thomas. It seems like it is so personal and special between them that if you can’t see the deep seated feelings there are between these two young men, without a detailed blow by blow, then you’re missing just how great their love is for each other. They didn’t fuck, they made true love. Love this story. Can’t wait for the next installment. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointed

Gonna second the anon who was disappointed about the lack of detail. I love the characters and the story building between them - I don't feel that something on Lit necessarily has to be wall-to-wall sex, some of us like romance, myself included - but the last couple paragraphs felt more like an author's note than something genuinely from Niko's perspective, especially when the first anal WAS shown in Mikey and the Chickadee (a somewhat similar story). It wasn't just not sexy, it was unromantic, and being built up to this point just to have a major sex moment held out was a real letdown and I'm starting to question whether or not I'll keep reading this. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Beautiful, absolutely beautiful. I am uncertain what a previous anonymous meant about being disappointed. This is erotic literature. Very well written erotic literature. These two boys have become real to me. The chapter is written exactly how one would expect Niko to voice it. And the beauty of the story truly is Niko’s choice to tell it as he wishes and disclose only those details he wants us to know. His love for Thomas demands some privacy along with the way.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 5 years ago

They’re teenagers. They’re gonna have sex again! I like that Niko wanted to keep this very special event to himself to cherish. I have faith you’ll let it get raunchy later, LOL You’re doing a great job with this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Severely disappointed.

Unfortuantowy this story just isn’t for me. I’ve stuck with it because the chapters are short and I’ve enjoyed reading it, however the lack of a sex scene is just a big no for me. There really isn’t that much going on in the story to justify holding back, it all just felt a bit rushed and glossed over. I generally do prefer stories that aren’t centred around sex but this is just a little too lacking for my taste. Good luck for future chapters.

marccastio100marccastio100over 5 years ago
AMAZING

I just love this story. It, just like your other creations, is so very well written. There is excellent character development, the storyline is wonderful and i just keep waiting for the updates. I hope they get that happy ending after this period of self descovery.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Ignore the haters

Sex is great and all, but have you ever read a story that puts a warm fuzzy feeling deep in you and makes you believe in romantic possibilities? Love your work kidboise

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
As Good as it Gets

Haven't commented since the first chapter, but I need to say this: The characterisation continues to be as good as ever - or possibly better than ever - you're very deft, with this writing thing. If you were a musician, I'd say you had lovely light hands. The direct address to the reader has great pedigree, as well (Jane Eyre, anyone?) - so don't worry about that. All the best - keep it coming.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Is there more???

I keep checking your page every second day! Is this the last chapter?? If it is, there are so many unanswered questions! Where will Thomas go to school? What happen between Niko and his mother? Do the girls ever find out? WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN THOMAS AND HIS FATHER?

Kabba118Kabba118about 4 years ago
I'm happy with it. Very.

So I read it last night and at first like some of your readers I thought HOW COULD YOU LEAVE US HANGING LIKE THAT! I was so disappointed.

But then I read it again this morning and thought it was the most beautiful thing ever. I love it now. I didnt need the details, their love is so real for me. So thank you. Don't change a thing about it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkidboise@kidboise
Just someone who loves to write. Originally from Boise, Idaho. Now living in Vancouver, British Columbia. So glad to hear that some of you are enjoying my stories. Follow me on twitter/instagram: kid8oise

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES