All Comments on 'Thomas and Niko Ch. 19'

by kidboise

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Fuck, you're good.

AgirlcalledBobAgirlcalledBobalmost 5 years ago

Perfect, as usual. I love the fact that you've kept the whole thing in Niko's pov - I struggle with that - an obsession with making sure people know how the other characters are feeling - but it works so well and gives so much depth to Niko. (On a side note I'm really hoping you haven't totally abandoned The heart is a poor judge - I love that story, though am nervous for how it might turn out for them)

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 5 years ago

Seems to me that Thomas is being an asshole. He takes advantage of Niko’s feelings for him. Feels like he’s going off to college and will be a ho. I’m doubting the contract he signed. We’ll see, I guess ...

OpenthedooragainOpenthedooragainalmost 5 years ago

Love this story..you are so good, but waiting to read more of The Heart is a Poor Judge.............

uniliveunilivealmost 5 years ago
a great chapter

but a bit slow. At this point, I think in the next chapter, I'd like them to have spent some time apart, and for Thomas to realize that he can't do it... and for them to reunite. Hopefully, this is the direction you're taking. Thanks for continuing with this story. your writing is goals! you make me want to totally start over with my own story but I could never write like that lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Somewhat wish I hadn't found this series yet.

Very good writing, very good story. Just wish I hadn't found it until it was complete so I would then be able to read the whole thing through instead of the suspense of waiting for the next chapter to come out. Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
So good

I love these characters, they seem so real.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Waste of time

This story is chapter after chapter of guys who can't even say they're gay and it goes NO WHERE. Now Thomas wants to end it? They can't even tell each other they are in love. You're a fantastic writer but this series pissed me off. If you're supposed to bring them full circle and together, could you do it before chapter 100? If it gets going like this, it's pointless.

dnsontndnsontnover 2 years ago

Good grief! Here I have to comment again when I feel like no words are needed. Why? So this ANONYMOUS comment below doesn't have the last word. The top word. Perhaps my screen name is a bit too anonymous too. I'm Dan and I am currently shaken to my core by the beauty of this story. I'm broken by the emotion these words wrench from me. If you don't have anything nice to say...

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar087 months ago

Really good story so sad tho that they didn't end up together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkidboise@kidboise
Just someone who loves to write. Originally from Boise, Idaho. Now living in Vancouver, British Columbia. So glad to hear that some of you are enjoying my stories. Follow me on twitter/instagram: kid8oise

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES