Thomas' Cuckold Dream Ch. 02

Story Info
The Competition: To the winner, go the spoils.
7.4k words
4.22
4.9k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/23/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan had been upstairs getting ready for our going to her gym for this inter-city gym meet that Anthony was competing in. I had decided to wear a pair of tan cargo pants and a green camo-style shirt to the event, and found myself chewing yet another antacid tablet to quell the enormous knot in my belly. I didn't sleep well at all the previous night. Between the humiliation of watching Susan stuff a huge dildo inside her, telling me that she was saving her pussy for a man I hadn't even met, as well as her look of satisfaction when Susan ordered me to jizz on the bed sheets made me into a hot mess.

I knew I deserved it, yet I could not fathom how my cock continued to dribble precum into my underwear any time I thought about what was about to happen. Could this be what I REALLY desire - fully relinquishing my wife to a stranger to sexually satisfy her? What if Susan takes this to another level and I am not ready?

My thoughts were interrupted with the sound of heels on the hardwood floor in the upstairs hall. I looked up and blood once again drained from my face. Susan stopped at the top, posing for me with one hand on the railing. "Jesus," I sighed, taking in the sight.

Susan began a slow, sensuous walk down to me, dressed in the tightest white leggings and a low necklined Lycra top. A pushup bra made her modest B cups look as though they were perched on a shelf. Her lips and nails were ruby red, and Susan had tied up her hair into a bun at the crown of her head. Her six-inch white stilettos finished the look, and when she stood beside me, Susan was a bit taller than I and wore a most devilish grin.

I felt the stickiness of more precum as I said, "You look gorgeous, Suz!" I leaned in for a kiss and Susan rejected me.

"Don't mess up my makeup, Thomas. I did this all for Anthony," she offered with a gentle push; Susan was enjoying this power trip. "I want him to want me! I need a real man in my life that wants to fuck me in our bed, not some cuckold, right? Isn't that what you've been fantasizing?"

Her words were fucking me up so much. They sounded awesome in my own head, but to hear my wife say them was almost too much. It was like Susan was daring me give in.

She went on, "You want what you want, and so do I. And now we are both about to get what we want, which is fine with me." Susan accentuated the word 'fine' as wives do when they seem perturbed and you ask them if they are feeling okay. I had my answer. I took another look at Susan's leggings and saw how her tights had formed a clearly defined camel toe, pulled into the groove between her meaty labia. I wanted to yank them down and eat her pussy right there!

I decided not to show weakness. I extended my elbow and said, "Well, let's go see Anthony perform then." Susan hooked her elbow in mine and we made our way outside. My choice of the word 'perform' stuck in my head. I wasn't so sure that I was ready to witness this guy perform in my bed with my wife.

I pointed to Susan's sporty Mustang in the driveway and asked, "Your car, or my truck?"

Susan said with a giggle, "Anthony will never fit in my backseat. He's huge! We will need to take the crew cab." I held the passenger door of my Ford F150 open, and in climbed Susan. She made sure to get her left leg in as far as she could, so her legs would splay lewdly wide for my benefit. It was like she wanted me to see how trampy she could be, and for me to know I was to get none of it. Of course, my mind caught on Susan's use of the word 'huge'.

Once Susan was seated, I closed her door and shook my head at how everything about Susan was juxtaposed to what she has portrayed herself as, since we started dating so long ago. My wife pointed the way to her gym until we got to the sign for it - CityFit South. The parking lot was nearly full while people made their way inside the gym.

The layout inside was simple; fifty or so folding chairs pointed to a matted area with three stations - a bench press, clean-and-jerk, and a dead lift. Nearly all of the spectators were in casual wear, so Susan did get a few double takes from other guys, and she deserved it. She was so excited, that her nipples made distinctive bumps through the thin material of her bra.

Two blondes and a redhead made their way to Susan to greet her with hugs and cheek kisses. The redhead looked my way and said to Susan, "This must be your husband."

"Yeah, everyone. This is Thomas," offered Susan to the girls with a smile. "Thomas, this is Sadie, Emily, and Allie." Each extended their hand for a simple handshake.

Sadie, the redhead, said sweetly, "Oh, yes. Suzy has told us ALL about you. We love her to death!" The other two laughed, and then the three made their way to some other females standing nearby. Sadie's saucy words stayed with me as Susan led us to our seats.

We got to the front row where some chairs had a ribbon separating them from the others, with a sign RESERVED FOR COMPETITOR GUESTS on it. "These are for us," said Susan. As we sat in our chairs, my eyes caught Susan's friends across the hall, looking our way as they pointed and laughed. I pulled out another antacid tablet and chewed on it while I wondered if my mind was just playing tricks on me.

At the back of the hall were three enormous men in basketball style satin shorts, and matching wife beater satin shirts, all of them emblazoned with the word CITYFIT. Each male was as different in looks as could be. A Latino, with a jet black goatee and slicked back, parted-on-the-left haircut; a whiter-than-white guy, with chest-length wavy hair, who pretty much looked like a mid-twenties-aged Fabio; and a Black, clean cut male who looked like a dark and younger Mr. Clean. I pictured Susan having fallen for pretty boy Fabio, and I supposed that he did have a look that might get Susan's hormones revving.

Just then, a clean cut and very fit older guy walked to the matted area with a microphone and announced:

"Ladies and Gentlemen. Take your seats so we can begin."

"Here are the rules of our CityFit Iron-Lifter competition. One contestant from each of CityFit East, West and South gyms will be timed in executing all three stations, starting with bench press, followed by clean-and-jerk, and ending at the dead lift."

"Let me introduce your competitors. First, from our own CityFit South - Anthony Barrett!"

A loud round of applause ensued, almost led by the excitement of my own wife as she and many others stood up. I rose up as well and gazed at Fabio, who just smiled and looked to his left. Walking past Fabio and toward the announcer was the black man. Susan made a loop with her thumb and forefinger, put them into her mouth and whistled a loud, shrill whistle.

"Anthony?" I said aloud into my wife's ear, as she stared his way.

After waving to the brawny black man and receiving a handsome smile in return, Susan turned to lock eyes with me and offered in deadpan, "You have your fantasies. This is mine. And right now my pussy is fucking soaked!" She turned back to watch her new guy wave to the crowd with a confident grin.

The man is massive! His calves are as big as my thighs, and his chest and arms bulge with testosterone-enhanced muscle. And while Anthony's eyes locked on Susan's, he nodded to her but didn't look my way at all; this guy was all business.

The announcer continued, "Next, from CityFit East, Jason!" Fabio trotted out to more applause.

"Finally, from CityFit West, Miguel!" The crowd responded for a third time.

"A coin toss prior to the meet has decided the order will be Miguel, then Jason, and finally Anthony. Miguel, take your position to start please." Soon after, a starter horn went off and Miguel struggled to get the enormous weights extended in the bench press. After a short time, he completed the first station. He jumped up and ran to the next station where he did the clean-and-jerk very well, but then struggled at the dead lift. When the Latino completed the last lift, the digital clock on the wall stopped at 1:03:27

The announcer continued, "Alright, Jason. Time to beat? One minute, three point two seven seconds." Jason took his place and on the horn, he quickly dispatched both bench press and clean-and-jerk in just over thirty-five seconds. But, he was shaky when he took hold of the dead lift barbell, and despite three separate attempts, he had to give up. The announcer advised that Fabio's time would be listed as a Did Not Finish. The blonde walked away massaging his right shoulder.

Anthony beamed when he took the starting position. The horn sounded, and when Anthony drove the bench press weights up, the barbell shaft actually shot up past his open hands and landed firmly back in his grip.

Anthony sprung up, clean-and-jerked in an almost effortless manner, before moving to the dead lift bar. The clock was only ticking past twenty-nine seconds when he looked at it, so Anthony grabbed his tank top by the hem and pulled it up and off, revealing the most flawless stack of stomach, chest, shoulder and arms that I've ever seen. They glistened in a fresh coating of baby oil. Emblazoned across Anthony's pectorals was the tattooed word RESPECT. Another tattoo rippled across his six-pack abs - DISCIPLINE.

With a broad grin, he bent over, and hauled the weight up in less than three seconds. The competition was over to cheers, whistles and applause from everyone in the room.

There was a look of dreamy awe on Susan's face as she stared and cheered on her victor. "Yeah," I conceded into my wife's ear. "He is quite the man." Without averting her gaze toward the winner, Susan raised one hand and rubbed it up and down my shoulder and bicep, acknowledging my surrender.

"I'll be right back," she said, leaving me behind, to meet up with Anthony as he was awarded the first prize cup. Her friends soon joined her there, and the four of them handed their phones to persons nearby, to get pictures taken with the man of the hour.

When the girls were pulled into Anthony's massive body by his muscle-bound arms, his size appeared to grow exponentially. I wasn't seeing him next to other hulking figures; the body builder had my wife's head nestled into his goddamned armpit. He had to be more than a foot taller than Susan even in her stilettos - probably 6' 7" or more. What was more obvious was how Anthony's chocolate brown skin juxtaposed Susan's near alabaster complexion.

Once the tasks of pictures and glad-handing were complete, Anthony and the other competitors retreated to the locker room to get changed. When he came back out, Susan was there waiting for him, and she led him to where I was standing. He had changed into, of all things, skinny jeans and a polo shirt, which only exaggerated his and my difference in size and muscle tone.

The skinny jeans were bursting at the seams - especially the seam that his zipper shares - and there was no doubt this man was packing meat; even I checked him out. His polo shirt was better fitting; yet it still stretched tight across his enormous pecs.

"Thomas, this is Anthony. Anthony, my husband."

Without any look of interest, Anthony extended his hand and offered, "Hey, Tommy boy. How are ya?"

Nobody calls me Tommy, or Tom - only Thomas. "It's Thomas," I corrected, calmly.

"Uh, yeah," he mumbled. His arm was wrapped around Susan's right hip, dangerously close to having a handful of her ass. "You look great, Suz," offered the immense human, staring directly at the lovely set of titties my wife had on display. Susan beamed with pride and melted into his torso.

"Thank you, Anthony. I hoped you'd like my outfit."

"I told you Suz, you would look hot in a potato sack. So," boomed the big man, "are we going back to your place?" looking only to Susan for an answer.

"Uh, yeah. Right, honey?" Susan's eyebrows rose in an effort to get me into the game.

"Yeah, my truck is over here," I announced. I stood on the other side of my wife, and for a time, Anthony relinquished ownership of Susan's body. When we got to the truck, and just out of habit, I opened the front passenger door for my Susan. Anthony pushed it closed and took hold of the back door handle.

"I think we will sit in the back, Tommy," he said, guiding Susan's hip to the rear door of the vehicle. Susan stepped up and ducked to get into the truck, her lush ass cheeks on display, as well as the tiny triangle of her T-back panties. Anthony slid in right behind her, his hand gently fondling her ass through her leggings. As I walked around to my own door, her gym roadies showed up.

Sadie called out, "Have fun, you three!" All of them giggled and walked away as I got in the driver's seat.

I was in the middle of asking Susan, "Did you say anything to your friends?" when I turned back and saw that Susan and Anthony were already French kissing. I froze in that instant and saw his oversized hand was groping her right boob. Susan's thighs rubbed together as they swapped saliva for a fee more seconds.

When their lips parted, Susan answered, with a giggle, "I didn't have to say anything to the girls! You just allowed Anthony to take your wife from you, like those cuckolds you watch on the Net!" She went right back to kissing and softly moaning. I put the truck in gear and took us home, my cock fighting against the confines of my pants. I nearly rear-ended three different cars on our way, as my eyes kept focusing on watching them fooling around in the rearview mirror. Susan's moans had me sure that Anthony's hand was fondling her through her leggings.

I parked the truck in the driveway and caught up with Susan and Anthony at our front door; Susan's hand was gliding up and down the snug material of Anthony's ass cheek, savoring the firm roundness that black men often have. "Are you okay, babe?" asked Susan, a beaming smile greeting me.

I almost spat out sarcasm, but caught myself. "Yeah, I'm good," was my calm reply. I wasn't really. My chest was tight and I had already chewed two more Tums on our way home. My underwear had a large wet spot where my cock continued to leak fluid into the cotton material.

Susan pulled Anthony with her to the side of the front door to allow me the 'honor' of unlocking it and inviting this insanity into my home. They stepped in and he looked around, as I offered, "Can I get you something to drink, Tony?" I knew when I said it, that it was my way of retaliating for him calling me Tommy. It was a bad idea.

He stopped me right there with an intense stare and said, "Tommy, YOU will always call me Anthony." Susan loved the confrontation as well as witnessing my immediate submission to her lover.

"Got it. Anthony, what would you like to drink?"

"Jack and Coke. Suzy will have one too." My wife has never drank anything stronger than wine, but I didn't flinch.

"Got it." I walked to the bar and pulled out three glasses, pouring a double Jack Daniels in each. Then I added ice and topped the same amount of Coke into all three. It appeared that we were both going to dance with the devil that day.

Susan and Anthony were already seated at the sofa when I brought the drinks back. Anthony took the first glass and handed it to Susan, then gave me a nod, as he took his own. He turned to Susan, clinked their glasses, and said, "The next one will go down much smoother." He locked eyes with my wife, smiled, and guzzled down the entire drink.

For the first time that day, Susan showed unease. Maybe she had underestimated his power over her. As she sipped and then guzzled her drink, Susan's eyes closed tightly while the alcohol burned its way down her gullet. I have to say that, for the briefest of moments, I enjoyed that I would not be the only person here who would be doing Anthony's bidding. I finished my drink in one go and set my glass down.

Anthony began, "Alright, Tommy, I am going to bring you up to speed. Suzy and I have worked out together at the gym, and while we have talked about both your and her motives, I have done nothing more with her than what you've already seen." Susan quietly nodded as he spoke.

"Now, I've done this many times with other couples, and I believe in three things - respect, discipline, and pride. So, before we go any further, I want to know what it is that you want of me, and what you expect of me."

The silence was deafening, but I knew my answer was important to both me and to Susan, so I chose my words carefully. "Anthony, Susan and I really love each other, but we've never connected fully on a sexual level. We've never experienced raw, animalistic sexual thoughts that we may have fantasized about. And it has caused me, at least, to fail in my duty for us to be an open, sexual couple." I saw love in Susan's face as our eyes met, and so I completed my thoughts.

"Anthony, there is nothing that brings more joy to my heart than seeing a smile on Susan's face. If you are the person who will bring happiness to my wife today, then I am a willing participant." I felt my eyes well up, but held it together.

Anthony leaned forward and replied, "Thomas, I give you fair warning. Suzy has expressed to me things that you might find difficult to hear or watch. There is no judgment on either of you if this happens. Lots of guys don't need to see everything to know that their wife is being satisfied. Leave if it is too much for you, but I'm not fucking around with any of your whiny drama. Do you understand?

I looked to Susan first, who was nodding and looked so self-assured. My eyes went back and looked into my wife's lover's coal-black eyes, and simply said, "Yes." My chest was pounding, my cock had gone fully limp, and in the moment I feared that it might never get hard again.

Anthony reached for his and Susan's glasses and handed them to me. "I think you need to get us a refill then," he said, pulling my wife into the side of his enormous body with his other arm.

I went to the bar, and heard music from the entertainment center; a heavy hip-hop beat. Upon my return, Anthony was reclined into the back cushions of the sofa and Susan had her arms in the air in the act of removing her bra. She danced a slow, sensual dance while he watched intently but without emotion.

I set the glasses on the coffee table, and retreated to the easy chair just off to Susan's right side. Next, my horny wife offered her right stiletto for Anthony to unstrap, followed by the left. She turned her back to her soon-to-be lover, looking me in the eye before she bent over to show off her sweet ass to him. Susan peeled down the stretchy Lycra over her ass and to the floor. For Anthony, the white string of Susan's thong split the pink pucker of her anus in two; it disappeared entirely between the lush, pink folds of her pussy.

The large man leaned forward and pulled the tiny cloth from her, letting it flutter to Susan's feet, as she peered at him, upside down, through her calves. Then, his right hand pulled back, and issued a full on slap to Susan's right ass cheek, and was followed by an equally resounding spanking of the other.

Susan's cheeks immediately flushed to a deep red where fingers and palms had made contact. Susan whimpered while my cock made its resurgence to nearly full form within the constraints of my pants. When Susan stood straight up, I realized that her pussy had been shaven bare.

Susan gazed at me as her fingers glided across her baby smooth mons; she had shorn off all of the brown curls that had always sheltered her meaty labia. She smiled wide, enjoying my astonishment at her new look. Flashbacks popped into my head of Susan dismissing my many requests to shave her pubes. "I don't want to look like a little girl," she told me then. Now my wife beamed with pride at easily giving her black lover something always denied me.

Thick ebony fingers appeared between Susan's creamy thighs and she squatted slightly to afford Anthony more access. His baritone tone offered, "That is some fine, white pussy, right there."