Thomas' Cuckold Dream Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what do ya think you are going to get, flashing that white pussy around like that?" he asked.

"Your big, black cock," Susan responded confidently.

"What's wrong with Thomas' cock?" he asked, nodding toward me.

Susan said aloud, still gazing upside down at him, "It's not black cock. And, it's not the cock I need right now."

"Stand up," he ordered and immediately my wife did as told.

"Go take your man's dick out." Susan came to me and fumbled with my belt as I stood up. When she freed me of my pants and underwear, my six-inch cock stood at attention.

Anthony asked, "What's wrong with that, girl? Looks like a decent dick to me."

"It's not black, and it's not yours. I want to feel yours inside me right now, not his," Susan uttered, as her eyes scanned my face for reaction. I said nothing, so she looked at my ready cock but made no effort to touch it; which was good for me because I might gave erupted right then.

Anthony stood; his head seemed to nearly touch the ceiling. "Get on your knees, girl!" Quickly, my wife moved to the floor, and she unzipped Anthony and tugged his skinny jeans down, exposing a large tubular bulge in his crisp, grey, cotton underwear that traveled diagonally toward his left hip. I saw her look of delight at such an impressive sight.

Susan pulled down that waistband as well, and another tattoo appeared just above his ebony pubic curls. It read PRIDE. Susan looked up at him and yanked the cloth down, springing to life Anthony's thick and shiny coal black dick. Her eyes widened and Susan brought both of her diminutive hands up to inspect and worship its excessive length and thickness. Her fingers could not meet as they wrapped around the impressive shaft.

Anthony looked down at my wife, then at me, and said, "Get over here." I stepped next to Anthony; my cock as rigid as it has ever been. Then he looked to Susan and said, "Take his dick and put it next to mine and tell me what you see." Susan stared at our cocks, and placed her fist around the base of each one.

My wife responded, "Well, first, yours is so fucking thick!" She pulled my dick up against Anthony's, and added, "And you are almost two inches longer." The warmth of his body heat radiated onto my shaft. If I hadn't felt humiliated up to that point, I was chest deep in it now. Mine looked like a schoolboy's next to his.

"Now, squeeze my dick right up from the bottom." Susan wrapped her hand tightly around his trunk right at his natty pubes and squeezed her fist up until it reached the spongy helmet. A stream of precum oozed down Anthony's knob from the pool that adorned his piss slit. "Now, take that cock snot and wipe it all over your man's dick. He might like some extra lube while he's jerkin' off."

Susan did as bade, and once again gazed into my eyes as her index finger drew Anthony's precum from him and wiped it down my frenulum, mixing his juices with my own drooling goo. "Tell your man that's all he gets until I'm done with you, and to go sit down."

I froze as Susan let go of my cock, yet I was so aroused, it remained straight up. Susan flicked her head in the direction of the seat I had been watching from, and said calmly, "You heard the man." I walked backwards while Susan used both hands to explore every part of her lover's hefty cock, as if in a trance-like state.

Anthony's voice boomed once again, "That dick is not going to suck itself!" Susan needed no further invitation. She began to kiss and lick its veiny processes; Susan lapped up another pool of precum from his slick piss slit. Anthony took hold of the bundle of hair at the top of Susan's head and eased her willing mouth down upon him. "Look up at me!" Susan drew his heavy log from its near vertical stance to more horizontal, so her eyes would not leave Anthony's while she fellated him.

I sat back down while my wife sloppily slathered her tongue all over Anthony's tumescence, while it pulsed to its maximum girth. My hand went to my own cock, gently tugging on it, smearing Anthony's lube and made a sticky mess of my fingers.

Anthony grimaced as he impaled Susan's head onto his shaft and said, "You ain't gettin' any of that in your pussy 'til you get it all down your throat." Susan made gagging and coughing noises as the broad cock tip plowed into her delicate tonsils, dilating the soft walls of her gullet each time Anthony's helmet intruded more deeply.

Strings of saliva hung from Susan's greedy mouth while she tried to keep pace with Anthony's forceful thrusts; the sight of the black man face fucking Susan was almost too much for me to bear. He showed me a smug smile and then glanced down at my fist tugging on my cock. "Balls need that love too," he told my wife. That was too much to hear, and I let go of my cock before it spilled a load right there in the living room. He released his grip on Susan's hair and as soon as her lips slipped from Anthony's slick knob, her tongue traced a line straight down to his saggy ball sack to do as he bid. Susan sucked in a plum sized ball and rolled it all round her mouth, sucking in most of his ball sack as though it were the first morsel of food she had been offered in weeks. She was lost in the moment, wanting only to give Anthony whatever he asked of her.

"Get over here," he told me. I stood next to them, where Anthony's finger had indicated. "Wrap your hand around Suzy's neck." I placed my hand at the back of my wife's neck and wrapped four fingers down one side and my thumb around the other, squeezing slightly.

Anthony saw the curious look on my face. "Suck that thing, Suzy!" Susan went to work attempting to force Anthony's knob into her esophagus. This time, the intensity of each thrust was transmitted through my wife's throat and on to me through my fingers. Each moan, each gurgling sound from Susan only intensified her wanton act. My cock dripped profusely at my wife being used like this.

When the black man completed his intrusion, Susan's lips were buried in the thick mat of jet-black, tightly knit pubic hairs. Anthony eased back, Susan withdrew her lips, and violently sucked in the life saving air that his dick had prevented from getting to her lungs. Her chest heaved until her breathing became more normal once again.

I let go as Susan gasped and gasped. When she looked at me, snot drooled from her nose, and her mascara made her eyes look as if she had been beaten. Her face looked angelic, as though she was happy to please her lover like that. Susan, despite tending to her own need for air, had not stopped working her lover's cock with her right hand. "Kiss your man," he ordered.

Susan turned toward me and saw my look of dread. There I was, cock in hand, gazing at my wife's messy face. Susan's tongue and mouth was about to pass on taste of sweat and salt of another man; a black man, no less.

My wife was slow and gentle in her approach, but just before our lips met, she asked, "Is THIS what you've dreamed of?" Susan didn't need an answer, and there was no time to offer one. Her left hand cupped and caressed the back of my head as her tongue slid between my lips. I began salivating at the mixture of taste and smells; my senses filled with Anthony's sweaty musk, Susan's saliva, and just a hint of salt. Each tongue flitted inside the other's mouth. Susan pulled away from me after slathering my mouth with all of our juices.

Anthony's fist took hold of Susan's hair; he told me to bring up the drinks, and walked us up to our bedroom, where he quickly tossed Susan onto her back, on our bed. I had left my pants and underwear downstairs. Anthony followed Susan onto the bed, using a knee to part my wife's thighs. Before Anthony topped her, I noticed that Susan's pussy glistened with moisture. I sat back in my place next to the bed, and moaned as Susan's legs rose up high to hook the rounded buttocks of her dark lover; her anticipation had her breathing becoming more raspy with each intake of air. Susan's hands caressed each ripple of muscle on Anthony's pecs, and she raised her head off the bed to suckle on to one of his hardened, chocolate nipples.

From my vantage point, there was little to see of Susan other than her legs and feet wrapped tightly around Anthony's torso. Instead, I peered between Anthony's trunk-like thighs while he positioned his erect tool at the entrance to Susan's slimy pussy. I knew the moment he drove his pole inside my wife; a long, mournful groan told me that she had received his cocoa colored cock.

Anthony's thrusts were long and slow; his buttocks went from relaxed and round to flexed and tight; his thigh muscles contracted and tensed. Susan's delirious sounds welcomed Anthony to her depth, and each time his curly pubes smashed into Susan's hairless muff, she grunted aloud.

"Jesus, Tommy! Suzy is taking my dick like a champ!" The hulking black man continued pummeling my wife while I felt a weird combination of pride and angst.

Susan was getting everything she wanted, although it always felt as though I were stretching her to her limits when we fucked. How, I wondered, could my demure wife so easily accommodate Anthony's more generous manhood? Had she already cheated on me with him, and this was just a game to make me think this was their first time? Had Susan bragged to her friends at the gym about fucking Anthony behind my back? It is crazy how the cuckold brain can conjure up crazy ideas so easily, and my brain was in overdrive at the time. I cranked on my cock as I pictured Anthony and Susan in one of the saunas at CityFit, after a workout.

I was brought back to reality when Anthony announced, "I think you are ready for some fun of your own," and pulled his slick dark dick out of Susan. For an instant, I thought Anthony was offering me a chance to fuck my wife while he took a break, or maybe he had to go to the washroom. But that was far from the truth.

Anthony repositioned Susan's body. While she still lay in her back, I could see both of them from the side. Susan teased her nipples as Anthony placed his left palm on her belly with its heel just above her clit. He slid two fingers of his right hand, palm face up, inside Susan's pussy. His two fingers alone were wider than my own cock, and Susan moaned softly when Anthony glided his digits along the sensitive tissues of her engorged G-spot gland.

At first, he curled and uncurled his fingers until Susan's eyes grew wide at this new and delicious sensation. And then, in a frenzied pace, Anthony lengthened his fingers and raised and lowered his right hand to slap the pink tissues at the top and bottom of Susan's pussy. Sloshing noises ensued, along with an increasing whine from my wife. Her fingers twisted her nipples to complement Anthony's assault on her G-spot. Slapping and sloshing sounds filled the room.

Susan held out a hand to me and I flew from my place and knelt by the bed to take her hand in mine. Anthony's right hand was just a blur as his intense slaps sandwiched Susan's pussy between his hands. In only a few seconds, Susan began a songful cry and her body began to stiffen. Her hand squeezed mine like a death grip as her G-spot responded to Anthony's vigorous ministrations.

Anthony grinned and called out, "That's it, girl! Let Daddy have it!"

In a heartbeat, Susan cried out, "Uuuuunnnggghhhhhhh," and just as quickly, gushes of her slick fluid splashed out onto Anthony's hand as he continued his digital attack internally. A flash of his white teeth showed his pride at getting Susan to squirt so wildly. The look on her face was somewhere between agony and bliss, as her ejaculate flooded the bed sheets and her body flailed about uncontrollably. Eventually, Susan took hold of the black man's hand and pushed it from her pussy; she could take no more and needed him to stop his talented handwork.

"Alright, now it's Daddy's turn," announced Anthony, flipping my wife onto all fours.

Susan's voice called out, muffled from her face being buried in the pillows, "Fuck me Daddy! Fuck my pussy! It's your pussy now!" He moved behind Susan and pushed her knees wider with his knee. I stood up and moved to where I could enjoy the view of his thick, black pole pushing its way into my wife's pussy. Again, he struck one of her ass cheeks, and then the other, with a resounding slap.

Anthony's hand took hold of Susan's bun and hauled it back so that her throat stretched and her back arched so far I thought her hair might touch her ass; Susan's face pointed to the ceiling and her mouth gaped wide when Anthony's first thrust struck her cervix. My wife groaned so loud that I wondered of our next-door neighbors could hear her. His dick hit Susan hard and fast, and she loved it.

Each time his sword stabbed Susan's cervix, Susan just melted all the more. I heard at least fifty slaps of balls on pussy, as Anthony's man dick bottomed out, ramming Susan's cervix time and again. Susan's face became fixed in climactic glory; her eyes stayed closed and her mouth hung wide. He was hammering my wife at an incredible pace and Susan was enjoying each violent stroke. At the same time, Anthony pushed the first knuckle of his thumb into the puckered ring of Susan's anus, which only exaggerated her pleasure.

Anthony turned to me and said, "Is this what you want? Look what my big, black dick is doing to your wife!" I didn't need to be told; I saw the delirium on Susan's face, and witnessed his barrage of dark meat again and again. I saw her body easily accommodate her lover's ample dick. Once more, Anthony spoke while continuing his assault on Susan's pussy, "Do you want to see a cream pie, Thomas?"

Susan raised one arm and pointed to the hollow between her belly and the bed and grunted her words with each piston-like stroke of Anthony's heavy cock. "Get down there, ughhhh... Cucky! Ugghhhh...watch Anthony... ugghhhhh, cum inside me! Ughhhhh" I looked at where their bodies met and realized this was the moment of truth. Susan was daring me to work my way between her body and the mattress to get an up close cuck view of Anthony's dick fucking her so well, but I was not ready to bring myself to do that.

I knelt at the edge of the bed and peered between his massive thighs while Anthony's buttocks flexed with each insertion. "I'm going to nut," exclaimed her African lover. Anthony began a hymn of deep, guttural moans that told me his climax was imminent. What I wasn't expecting was the volume of jizz that this man would release, all in one go.

It started as a creamy froth along the exposed portion of his shaft each time Anthony reared back. A collection of white goo accumulated against the seal that Susan's labia made around his girthy hammer.

Anthony stopped abruptly with his dick buried to its root, and his ass clenched five or six times, filling my wife with his illicit seed. When Anthony finally pulled his weapon from Susan, his ebony, veiny stump was slathered in his ejaculate. He fisted his cock so that another seven or eight shots of semen could jettison his dick and onto my wife's body, from her labia, anus, ass cheeks and lower back. He flicked a dangling tendril of cock snot from his thick, shiny pipe onto Susan's backside.

Meanwhile, a rivulet of cum gurgled its way from Susan's gaping pussy lips, forming a large wet pool on the sheets beneath her. Anthony moved aside and ordered, "Get in there, cuck boy. Clean your woman up!" He got up from the bed and walked to the adjoining bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Susan rolled onto her back, exhausted. She whispered, "Are you going to clean me up, or what?" Her fingers toyed with the streaks of cum that clung to her pussy lips. As much as I had witnessed so many other men eat cum from their wives in those porn scenes, I couldn't bring myself to do that quite yet.

I looked at my wife and softly asked, "Can I fuck you?"

Susan parted her knees and offered, "Sure, baby. Whatever you want, but I'm really creamy in there." She was spent from their tryst, and was happy to let me do whatever I wanted. I quickly moved between her legs and placed my dripping cock at her pussy entrance. Susan's inner lips were gaped wide, displaying the pink flesh of her vestibule; I slid in far too easily. It was as if I had just stuck my dick into a jar of hot mayonnaise. Susan has often been very wet when we fuck, but this was insanely slippery, and I was high on the thought that my cock was moving in a small cavern of spent semen.

I looked down as I began to fuck my wife, and saw the gooey mess her lover had left on behind. So this is what sloppy seconds felt like, I thought. I watched as I drove my cock as far as it could go, and heard at the same time, "Deeper. Fuck me deeper, baby!" I felt our bodies slam with each thrust, but I wasn't able to reach Susan's cervix as I often have, despite my cock being steel hard. Her black lover had beaten it so much that her cervix was now past my reach.

In less than a minute, the sights and sounds of fucking Susan were too much for me. When she uttered, "Shoot it on my clit," I busted immediately. I pulled back after the first salvo went off inside Susan's pussy, and fisted the remaining ejaculate onto the smooth flaps of skin that encased Susan's clitoris. My cock was milky white from the mixture of Anthony's semen and mine.

Susan looked at me and then at the pool of cum I had covered her clit in. "I need to cum again," she announced. She added in a whisper, "Just eat yours." I knew there would be no way of not ingesting Anthony's load if I went down on my wife. While I have eaten her many times after fucking, I've never felt repulsed by the act. I had always thought that, since Susan has swallowed my cum and never complained, it should not be a big deal to taste my own cum. This act would take me to a much darker place than that.

I set my lips over the hood of flesh covering Susan's clit and peeled apart her lips to access the nubbin hiding beneath. The taste of my cum was arousing, and its natural lubrication made her button all the more sensitive. I hadn't even considered how much friction that Susan's clit had just endured from Anthony's pummeling. I noticed the difference in texture between my streams of cum and Anthony's. His were richer, whiter and as I would soon find out, much more bitter in taste.

Susan moved her head side to side while her delicate fingers coursed through my hair while I ate her nasty pussy. She settled her feet on my shoulders in a desperate attempt to get my tongue deeper in her slit. Suckling on her bulbous clit like a pert nipple sent shock waves through my wife. "Fuuuuuuccccckkkk," she called out. "Eat it! Eat Tony's cum!"

Susan's hips were the first to show the tremors of an oncoming climax. I flicked her button with abandon, and soon Susan began more intense throngs of orgasmic euphoria. Her words had erased any hesitation I had. I searched for his remnants and lapped them up; my fingers wiped his gooey drippings and brought them to my lips, in a frenzied abandon. I raised Susan's legs high off the bed to claim the gooey spunk that had smeared on her ass cheeks.

While Susan's climax ebbed, Anthony reappeared and offered, "Wow! Still at it! He's a real trooper!" I was lying between Susan's thighs when her lover approached the bed and said, "Call me, Suz!" He leaned in and they kissed a sensuous French kiss as though I wasn't even in the room. On his way out of the bedroom, Anthony called out, "Later, Tommy boy!" He flashed a peace sign before closing our bedroom door behind him. A minute after that, Susan and I were cuddling when we heard the sound of his car starting outside.

"Well?" I asked.

"He does have a great cock."

"Uh, yeah. You did seem to like it, a lot," I suggested with a smile.

Susan's eyes drifted off into space, no doubt recalling the sensations her lover had elicited earlier. When she returned to the present, Susan asked softly, "How was his cum?" I felt the redness in my face, and noted my still saturated chin from licking up our semen.