Thomas' Misadventures Ch. 05

Story Info
Just another day of streaking in the park for poor Thomas...
3.4k words
4.22
1.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just another stroll in the park...

Author's Note: For those of you who read my most recent chapters, I'm going to continue that storyline between Sebastian and Jaime in a different chapter that will be posted either after this or next chapter. In addition, it will likely be the last bonus chapter so I can focus on the core of this series but any storylines that may seem unfinished I will continue in other ways ;)

Four days have passed since Thomas and Sebastian shared their first kiss and slept together for the first time. Sebastian explained the mysterious texts from Jaime and promised that he'd take care of it. After that, Sebastian went quiet for a day and came back happy to see him as ever, if not more so and sure enough Thomas hasn't heard from Jaime since.

Now, eager to spend more time with his new dom and boyfriend, Thomas heads to the park where Seb has asked to meet and when asked what they'd be doing he only responded by saying:

"It's a surprise ;)"

Thomas

My heart thundered in my chest as I walked past the front gate into the park, and headed towards the large bush area Jaime had caught and filmed me jerking off the last time I was here. Heat bloomed in my cheeks as I recalled the memory, and strangely...anticipation for whatever Seb had planned when I arrived.

The last few days had been pretty quiet, after our first time together had been....wonderful, my cock twitched in my pants just thinking about it. To my embarrassment however, I got more excited at remembering just how exposed I felt when I ran through here completely naked, and even jerked off!

As I neared the bushes, I forced myself to get a grip and calm down as my heart still ran apace and my hands shook as I walked around and found myself face to face with none other than Seb, who stood there nonchalantly.

He quickly became aware of my presence and turned to look at me, and his face brightened up immediately as he smiled and walked over to give me a hug and kiss me on the lips. My heart did a backflip as he did so, butterflies in my stomach raging as I tentatively kissed him back at first before I gave myself further into it. We kissed for several moments together before we finally broke away for air.

"Glad you made it," he said softly, caressing my cheek.

"Like I'd miss an excuse to see you" I replied.

His arms wrapped themselves around me, holding me in a tight embrace and massaging themselves down my back. His arms then went into and up my shirt, sliding up and down my bare skin, the warmth soothed me and despite my initial shock I rather quickly gave into the contact. All the while he continued to stare into my eyes, and mine into his as we locked lips once more, this time it was slower, more sensual, his arms bunching my shirt up at my neck.

Meanwhile, my cock began to stir in my pants at the contact and from how close we were I could feel a growing bulge from Seb too. Suddenly, one of Seb's arms reached around to the front and before I knew what was happening his hand started kneading and fondling my crotch. I gasped as we kissed and a moan soon after as he massaged my boner through my pants.

Sebastian was relentless, he continued to rub my crotch and massage my back and all it did was turn me on more and more, to the point where I just wanted to pull his pants down here and now and have him rail me despite the fact that we were in a public park.

Seb sensed my growing arousal and growled deep in his throat which made me shudder inside with pleasure which almost made me not notice him lifting my arms above my head. I complied, allowing him to lift my shirt up and off wherein he continued where he left off but with one less piece of clothing on but I realized at this moment, I didn't care. I briefly envisioned in my head how just half a week ago I was here, naked, jerking myself off while Jaime filmed the whole thing.

Speaking of Jaime, I hadn't heard anything at all since that one morning after me and Seb woke up after having our first time together. Seb showed me his text and despite my worries of him threatening to release that video he took of me I trusted him when he said he'd take care of it.

Sure enough, just a few days after that the copy of the video Jaime had sent was gone and Seb only said he had "taken care of it" but refused to say what had happened. I guessed it was still a sore spot for him, he and Jaime used to be best friends after all, and from the looks of things, whatever had happened had destroyed what was left of their friendship. Seb didn't blame me one bit, but I still felt for him and I told him as much, and he definitely brightened up a lot more after I did.

But enough about Jaime, I'd deal with that when Seb was ready to talk and now was surely not the time. I returned my attention to the matter at hand and deep in my thoughts and the sensations of Seb caressing my body I completely missed him unbuttoning and unzipping my pants.

I didn't resist as he broke away and bent down to grab the sides of my pants and slowly, tantalizingly, pulled them down my legs. He lifted my legs up through my pants and tossed them to the side. That left me in just my jockstrap, the sight of which made Seb smile wide in pleasant surprise before he lifted his arms up back behind me and he started massaging my ass cheeks.

"Fuck..." I said out loud.

The bastard remembered how much this turned me on from that day we walked to his house, but I shouldn't be surprised.

Pressure was quickly starting to build inside me, pressure of me wanting release as my cock was barely contained by the fabric of my jockstrap pouch and for now Seb was ignoring my aching cock which I knew for sure was already leaking. Instead, he slapped and massaged my bare ass cheeks which drove me crazy, I longed for him to free my aching cock or allow me to do it myself but no, we established that I could only do what I was told I was allowed to do.

He hadn't given me permission to do anything, if I wanted to do something I had to ask, no, beg for it and I quickly realized that was exactly what he was waiting for. Despite my aroused state, I hesitated at doing so and the words caught in my throat as Seb continued to massage my ass. I let it go on as I thought to myself how embarrassing, how humiliating it felt to have to beg to be naked and free but at the same time it thrilled me to have to do so.

As my face flooded with red, I spoke the words:

"Seb...please..." I said.

He stopped his massage and looked up at me with expectant eyes, his usual devilish grin plastered on his beautiful face.

"Please...what?" he said in response.

He waited patiently for me to respond because it took me a moment to utter the words:

"Please...take them off," I said.

My scarlet face was reflected in his eyes as he smiled even wider and said:

"Of course, why didn't you say so?" he said.

Almost immediately, his arms shifted to grab each side of my jockstrap and slowly but surely pulled them down. My fully erect cock slapped my bare skin as it was freed from its prison and I complied as Seb pulled the jockstrap off of my legs, leaving me completely naked.

When he was done, Seb playfully gave my cock a few strokes before gathering up my clothes in a pile and stood back up.

"Are you ready for your surprise?" he said, a mischievous glint was in his eyes as he held my clothes in a bundle underneath his arms and my voice shook with nervousness as I said:

"Sure...what is it?" I said, words that sealed my fate.

Seb simply said "you get to walk home without these, good luck!" he said.

Before I could respond he sped off with my clothes in tow. Instinctively I covered myself with my hands and peeked out from the bushes to see where he went and if I could follow him to get my clothes back but it was no use, he was nowhere to be seen.

"FUCK!" I yelled before cursing myself silently over potentially drawing attention to myself.

I recomposed myself before thinking what my best chance of getting back home unseen was and my heart sank as I considered the possibilities, there was simply little chance I'd go unspotted and I was hardly inconspicuous. My best chance, it seemed, was exiting out of the park through the public basketball court, which exited out to the street, and right across it was my house.

The only problem was that it was mid-afternoon on the weekend, which meant the court was likely in use. I decided in the end that it was worth the risk and, covering myself despite my dick still being hard, I set out from beyond the bushes and made my way to the basketball court.

It was thankfully mostly empty today in the park, with a few stray individuals jogging or walking their dogs, and I was lucky enough to avoid being seen by any of them. I only hoped my luck would hold out and that perhaps the basketball court was empty too, once I got through there it was a relatively simple jaunt across the street, then I'd be home free.

As I cleared past a couple walking their dog, I made it to the entrance of the basketball court and my heart sank when sure enough I saw a small group of six guys playing against each other. There was no way I'd get through there unseen...

I sat there, hidden for a good few moments trying to think of something until I looked back and saw that the guys were all heading to the bathrooms, likely taking a break. This is my chance! I thought to myself, even though one guy was left I decided it was worth the risk and so I emerged from my hiding place, hands still (badly) covering my crotch and started to make my way across the court, the exit clearly visible.

I was halfway across when my luck ran out, and some of the guys came back from the bathroom too early and it wasn't long until they saw me standing there like a deer in headlights. One of them, a tall and lean blonde guy pointed at me, barely containing his laughter and said:

"Oy! That guy's fucking naked!" he said.

His buddies followed suit as they started laughing at my naked predicament. The other guys started to emerge trying to figure out what the commotion was when suddenly, what looked like the leader of their group, a big, burly muscle figure with dark hair smiled mischievously as he saw me.

"Well go on lads, get him over here so we can get a better look at him!" he said.

At his command the blonde and another guy ran towards me and I made a beeline for the exit but the blonde was too fast and cut me off, and because I was too distracted by trying to evade him the other, a ginger lad tackled me to the ground and held me there until his buddy came over. They both held me in place, my hands still covering my crotch as they marched me to the other four guys, who all waited eagerly to see their prize.

Their leader, who the guys called "John" said:

"Move his hands away so we can see what he's packing" he said.

The two men holding me forced my arms away from my crotch, exposing my still hard cock to the gathered group.

"Look at that thing! Must be over seven inches" the blonde said.

''It's still hard, and throbbing!" said another.

"Why is he hairless?" were all things the guys shouted over each other.

My face flooded with scarlet and shame as they ogled my naked body, and a bunch of them came closer and started to admire it up- close, through pinching my nipples, caressing my arms and legs.

Some of them, including John, even came over and grabbed my cock tightly, giving it a few good strokes before laughing along with the rest of his gang.

"What's your name, pretty boy?" John asked.

I waited for the group to quiet down before answering, my eyes hung down with shame.

I replied "i-it's t-t-Thomas," I said, my voice quivering with both nervousness and, to my horror, excitement.

"Well Thomas, you've been a bad boy so I think you need a spanking before me and my lads let you go, bring him over here and bend him over my knees" he said.

His cronies complied as they brought me over to the bench where John sat down, and bent me over his knees like a child being punished by his father.

"Damn! I'm not gay but just look at his bubble butt, I gotta admit that's a nice ass" one guy said.

Another said "I'll say! I'd be surprised if he hasn't had that ass taken yet," he said, which I assumed was the blonde.

John silenced the chatter of the group admiring my bubble butt and said:

"What do we think lads, until he's nice and red?" he asked.

The whole group nodded enthusiastically.

"Alright then little Thomas, time for your spanking," he said.

Sure enough, his hand fell on my cheeks with a resounding slap, but was surprisingly lighter than Seb's when he spanked me. My face flushed at the memory and wondered what Seb would do if he were here, I'm sure he was hoping this would happen to me.

I couldn't deny that as humiliated as I felt, my cock throbbed beneath me and I'm sure John could feel it pressing against his thigh too. More than that, I felt his own boner poking my stomach as he spanked me...

"He's been a bad boy, hasn't he?" John said, his voice more primal and lustful.

The group voiced their agreement, and from what I could see a few of them were kneading their crotches now as John continued to spank me. I bit my lip to contain my moans, I had gotten better at it thanks to Seb so I was at least spared that additional humiliation.

John didn't relent until my cheeks were nice and reddened, and each slap stung hard but also made my cock throb against John, and I was so sure it was leaking that it would leave a wet spot on his shorts.

The group was finally satisfied as well, after which John told two of his friends to hold me upright so they could gaze at my still hard cock which, to my embarrassment, was now leaking too which caught their attention.

"Looks like he needs some release lads, what do you say, should we let him cum?" He asked around.

Most said yes, surprisingly, probably felt that I had been punished enough or just wanted to see me shoot my load, either way, I wasn't going to jerk myself off in front of them. A couple of the guys had their hands down their pants now, too I noticed, I could see the outline of some of their cocks which only made me more horny and desperate...

"I-I can't do that here, please, just let me go," I begged.

Despite how much I pleaded with them, they weren't having it, they wanted more and it became clear they wouldn't let me go until they saw me cum one way or another.

"Well if you won't do it, we'll just do it for you, Justin, give this boy some release," he said.

I struggled and protested, but I knew that there was only one way to get them to release me. As Justin gave me the first few strokes of my aching cock which almost made me give in I whispered:

"Alright, alright, I'll do it," I said.

John smiled wide and told Justin, the blonde, to stop jerking my cock. The two of them released me and as I stood there, they all eagerly awaited their show. I hesitated at first but I knew I was wearing their patience thin so I wrapped my hand around my cock and slowly began to jerk myself off. Like before, it was easier to just close my eyes and let the sensations wash over me, and despite my shame and humiliation I felt such a thrill at being so exposed and embarrassed like this.

Pushing aside my contradicting feelings, it wasn't long now, I felt the pressure beginning to build and I felt hands on my body now, caressing and touching and teasing me. It was driving me nuts, and I felt myself give in to that same ecstasy as before.

I bit my lip to contain myself but a few soft moans and grunts escaped me despite my efforts, but it ultimately didn't matter as the pressure built more and more until finally I felt myself getting close.

"Looks like he's getting close there lads, and no Justin, you can't take any photos, have a little respect," he said.

It brought some small relief from knowing there wouldn't be anything recorded or taken of me...at least from here. The anxiety now gone, I focused entirely on bringing myself to cum and sure enough within a few moments I stammered out:

"i-i-I'm gonna..." was all I could say as I shot my load all over my bare chest.

My cock burst and I could feel my shaft pumping its load after edging myself for 3 days straight.

"Look at that load! That's bigger than when I have sex!" Justin said.

"Since when do you have sex?" A guy retorted.

"Quiet down you two!" I heard John say.

I finally opened my eyes to see a very satisfied group of guys. They all smiled at me appreciatively, as if I had given them an exemplary public service and they opened the circle they had formed around me as if to say "yes, you can leave now".

Not bothering about the cum on my chest, I walked by them and as I passed by John I heard him say:

"Good show Thomas, get home quick!" he said.

He smiled as he gave me a light, friendly slap on my left cheek which set me off at a run towards the exit. Before I was out of earshot I heard John say to his friends:

"That was fun! Whoever that cutie Thomas is, he's way hotter than the last guy, am I right?" he said.

His friends all shouted their agreement. Last guy? Wonder what that's about? I thought to myself but I pushed that thought aside as I exited the park and quickly dashed across the street. Thankfully no cars were around and soon enough the familiar sight of my house came into view and I quickened my pace as I raced up the front steps, threw open the door and quickly shut it behind me.

"You have a nice walk home?" I heard an oh so familiar voice behind me, and sure enough there he was.

Seb was sitting on the living room couch, my bundle of clothes right next to him and he smiled wide and beamed as he saw me. I turned around to face him and I tried to find the words to express how I felt about my "walk home", because I felt conflicted still, because despite my embarrassment...I loved every minute of it.

I loved the thrill of being so exposed and humiliated like that, and best of all, Seb knew perfectly well and set all this up for me, which warmed my heart in a way but still I struggled to say the words. But turns out I didn't have to say a word as he noticed the cum on my chest and smiled even brighter as he said:

"Ah, question answered".

End of Chapter Five.