Thong Sandal Adventures at the Mall

Story Info
Husband worships sexy BBW wife's feet.
3.1k words
4.49
8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mrstanley
mrstanley
303 Followers

If BBWs or Foot Fetish action are your thing this story is for you.

My name is David. I am a 57- year old man and live in Phoenix, Arizona. My sexy wife Bianca is a voluptuous BBW with a 48-38-50 curvy figure. She is a blue eyed brunette and stands 5'9" tall and weighs in at a soft sexy 220 pounds. Bianca's voracious appetite includes both food and sex. We engage in intercourse and oral sex daily. Fetish sex is additionally part of our customary sexual routine. We have been happily married for 25 years.

Several of our fetishes center on her appealing size 10 feet. The majority of the time this involves the voyeuristic spectacle of her exposed toes in very revealing thong sandals. She loves going out in public sporting the most minimally constructed sandals imaginable. She knows that there are numerous foot aficionados similar to her and myself. I frequently ogle at the well groomed attractive feet of other beautiful women. This is my lone discretion betrayed while in her presence. She frequently scrutinizes me as I prudently observe the good-looking toes and feet of other women. She is amused by this trifling infidelity. In public she often queries me about my appraisal of other women's foot splendor. Bianca knows that her feet are eye-catching and she flaunts them whenever possible.

I have an insatiable attraction to women's beautiful feet. This passion is fulfilled by Bianca's shared craving to have her toes and feet displayed and worshiped. She exerts control over me by allowing me to frequently suck her toes. Often I just fall to my knees and lick and suck her toes and feet. I adore and venerate her gorgeous stunning feet. She wears thong sandals 8 or 9 months throughout the year. This is made possible due to our protracted searing hot summers and gentle warm spring and fall seasons. Our winters are brief with warm to cool temperatures.

Recently Bianca and I went shopping at the mall in Mesa, Arizona. We planned to buy her some functional attractive thong sandals for casual occasions. She owned about 200 pairs of shoes with well over half of those being various styles of revealing thong sandals. She wanted to get rid of about ten pair of her older sandals due to extensive wear and tear. So today we will buy her several pair of thongs with various heel heights.

This morning Bianca adorned her feet with a pair of minimalist pair of Bernardo thong sandals. They are brown with slender straps the width of a shoe lace. Her thongs are attached to the foot with uniformly thin ankle straps by minute loops at the instep. The clasps are extremely delicate with an elastic connection. The soles are exceptionally thin but durable with a subtle flat heel. She wore numerous golden toe rings on each foot. Before we left the house I sucked on her toes and masturbated as I sucked her sandaled toes. When I neared orgasm Bianca knelt before me. She deep throated my erection as I neared orgasm. I thrust into her throat and my big thick cock spurted multiple thick bolts of hot semen into her mouth. Bianca's slippery slimy mouth and taut tight throat swallowed my seed. My living sperm and seminal fluid were ingested into her stomach. Without a word she smiled and licked the fresh semen from her lips with her tongue. I helped her to her feet as we left the house for the shopping mall.

We travel in our car to the huge mall in nearby Mesa, just outside of Phoenix. While I drive the car, my wife props her enticing sandaled feet on top of the dash board. Bianca spreads her toes wide and licks her lips as she watches my eyes as I ogle her stunning toes. I have difficulty keeping the car on the road.

As we enter the fashionable shoe boutique Bianca distracts me by rubbing my pant covered leg with her alluring sandal clad foot. She then teases me by spreading her red sculpted toes widely on both of her feet. She presses her ample toes open so wide, that they hung obscenely off the edges of her soles. I watch her feet as she walks near the racks of the various thong sandals.

A statuesque buxom blonde employee of the store approached us to assist Bianca with her selection.

"Hello. My name is Taylor. May I help you?" She asked.

"Yes. Taylor I am looking for some thong sandals. I am a sandal girl and have worn out many of my sandals." Bianca replied.

"Well you sound a lot like me. I live in sandals for months on end. As you see I am wearing a favorite pair now." She said.

I look down and saw feet that rival Bianca's succulent toes. Taylor's pink nailed feet appear to be about a size 8. Her taste in sandals is very similar to Bianca's. Taylor's feet are bejeweled by a pink pair of very high heel mule thongs without ankle straps. They are mounted on a thick platform and she has some severe toe overhang. I fail to avert my eyes from her lovely feet. Bianca smiles at me as she catches me looking at the young woman's alluring appealing attractive toes. As Taylor helps Bianca put on a pair of sandals, she is oblivious to my voyeurism. She squats down in front of my wife's feet and adjusts a pair of chunky brown thong sandals on my wife's luscious feet. Taylor's toes hang off the side of her sandals sole as she adjusts the straps on the ankle strap. I got erect just looking at her feet.

"Maim where did you buy those sandals?" Taylor asked my wife as she pointed to the Bernardo sandals by her side.

"I didn't buy them. My husband usually buys my shoes for me." She replied.

"I bought those on the internet. Not sure of the site. Those are Bernardo's and are Italian. They were very expensive." I replied.

"That is so sweet. Buying your wife expensive sandals to wear. I wish my boyfriend would do that for me,"

"Taylor. I am Bianca by the way. It is much more than you think. David buys my dresses, purses, hats and coats."

"Your feet look wonderful. Which salon do you go to?" She asked Bianca.

"I go to a special salon, by appointment only. If you like you can go with me. It will be my treat. I am actually having my nails done tomorrow." My wife explained.

Bianca and Taylor talk like old friends for some time. They find 6 multi-colored pairs of the similar leather thongs that my wife is now wears. These have a thick ankle strap with narrow thongs that separate the toes and attach to an equally thin instep strap. The sole is half an inch thick capped by an inch heel. My wife informs her that she needs a couple of bedroom sandals as well. Taylor giggles at that as she looks at me.

"I want that very high heel thong with the thin straps. That pink pair on the right will do the trick. Taylor kicks her mules off and stands on the small ladder to access the high rack of high heel sandals. My eyes feast on the sales clerk's bare gorgeous feet as she climbs the ladder. Taylor discerns my interest in her feet and smiles at me. My wife is not certain if my perversions toward Taylor's spectacular feet are tolerated or accepted. Bianca senses the awkwardness of the situation.

"Taylor, I love your feet they are so attractive. You have the prettiest feet I have seen in some time. I adore your anklet and those high heels you were wearing are incredible." She said.

My wife's small talk distracts the young woman as I steady the ladder as Taylor retrieves the high heel thongs and hands them to my wife.

"Why thank you maim. You are most kind. I work hard on my looks and think feet are essential to a woman's beauty. We sell more sandals than everything else combined. My aunt owns this store. She prefers the girls that work here to dress in sandals or shoes that we carry. She thinks modeling current styles will persuade customers to consider a purchase. I always wear sandals or shoes styles that we advertise. It is important to have nice looking feet when you wear a sandal that leaves nothing to the imagination." Taylor replied.

The thongs Bianca selects are a high heel 4 inches high on a sturdy slim sole. The straps are hot pink and very thin. The thong that runs between the toes connects with an ankle strap. The ankle strap is anchored to the heels by a wide heel cup.

My wife holds her innovative sandals and admires them. Bianca sits in a nearby chair and presents me with her feet. Taylor watches as I lovingly put each sandal on my wife's size 10 feet. I adjust the micro buckles on the thongs back ankle straps. The young sales clerk looks on in awe of my lust for my wife's charming feet.

"I love them honey. I think I will wear them home." Bianca said.

We thank Taylor for her help and we purchase the sandals. Bianca got the young woman's number and makes a spa date with her for the next day.

We leave the shoe store and my wife and I go to another shoe store. I am confused by the fact that Bianca had told me we were finished shoe shopping.

"Yes, David we are done shopping for me. I am getting Taylor a present for tomorrow."

"That is nice. What are we going to buy her?" I asked.

"I saw you slobbering over her feet. I am bringing her over to the house tomorrow to receive a pedi. She loves sandals. You love her feet. I think she wouldn't mind an expensive pair of sandals." Bianca replied.

"Great idea Bianca, I like it. The only problem that I can see, is we don't know her size."

"While you were visually assaulting her feet, I checked out her sandals after she kicked them off top climb on the ladder. Taylor wears an 8.5 shoe." My wife answered.

"How far do we take this tomorrow?" I asked her.

"I think you just give us your customary incredible pedicure. After that we will see if Taylor is interested in playing. If not, she gets a great pedi and some sexy sandals." Bianca responded.

We browse through the shoe store selection of sandals looking for the desired style. We decide on a MK pair of high heel thongs with a four-inch spiked heel on a thick one-inch platform. The style is a very similar to the mules Taylor had on. The lone differences are the addition of a back strap and the thongs are adorned with decorative silver spikes.

After leaving the store and mall we were both excited by Bianca's new sandals. When we get home, we quickly remove each other's clothing. My wife reclines on the couch and presents her smoothly shaven pussy to my gaze. She holds the heels of her new sandals as she spreads her legs wider.

"Eat my dirty cunt you silly man." Bianca growled.

Without any response I knell before one of her feet and attempt to suck on her toes. She moves her foot away from me.

"No you don't, eat my pussy first." She ordered.

I slid over and slowly lick the length of her smooth slit. My cock is as hard as steel as I continue tonguing her vaginal lips and cavity. I move my head higher and swallow her erect clitoris. My fingers probe her wet slick cunt. After a few minutes I insert my entire hand inside her pussy and push until it is buried wrist deep. I flick my tongue on the tip off her clit.

"Fuck me you bastard. I want your big cock in my pussy."

I stand up and gaze into her eyes and face. She smiles at me and that sends a shiver through my body. Her face is very peculiar for a female. Bianca's features are defined by high cheek bones and obscenely thick full lips. Her eyes are huge and so blue she seems to look right through you. Her eyebrows are thick, wild and full. Her eyebrows are the one thing about her that are un-managed and un-tamed. When she raises one at you it points high into her forehead. When Bianca does that to me, I know that I am in trouble. Her eyebrows are relaxed as she licks her lips with her broad flat tongue.

Bianca's form is appealing, alluring, attractive and captivating. Her succulent juicy huge breasts rise prominently from her thick bronzed smooth figure. Her wide full hips encase her glistening hairless pubic mound. The deep tight gorge of Bianca's vagina is topped by her large clitoris. There is no illusion about why she exists. This sensual creature before me purpose is to suck, fuck and pleasure a man. Her sexual attraction is primal -naked, open, wet, dripping, slimy and exciting.

I stood and gradually push my engorged erection about half way into her slick deep wet cunt. My hands grasp her ankles as I tease her with my hardness. Bianca looks into my eyes. Her eyebrow points above her left eye in disapproval. At that moment I shove my 9- inch gladius into her slimy cunt balls deep. Her eyebrow flattens out again as I bottom out inside her deep vise-like pussy. She smiles at me as I rapidly pound into her voluptuous sensuous temple of seduction.

"Now you can have what you want David. I know you thirst for my fat little toes."

Bianca lifts a sandal clad foot and spreads her toes wide. I swallow and suck her toes as I fuck her. She pushes her foot hard into my mouth as my fingers masturbate her enormous long clit. We fall into a rhythm of fucking, sucking and fingering. Bianca knows I can't resist her feet. In our relationship her toes and feet are another erogenous zone.

"Fuck me with that big dick. Suck my toes harder. Later I will make you lick my ass hole. I know you want all of me. You know I wore these sandals all day. Clean my toes. Lick between them as well." Bianca said.

I position her thong sandals so I can lick the bottoms of her feet. She points her toes as I swallow her four smaller toes entirely. I look down and watch my fingers manipulate her erect excited clit, as I plunge my steely length into her cavernous wet pussy. I continue sucking her smaller toes to the hilt as I fuck her balls deep. I look at her face as she watches in wonder while I suck her toes.

"Suck my toes. Fuck me! Fuck me harder!" Bianca yelled.

I momentarily spit her toes out of my mouth.

"I am going to make you cum. You little slut. After I do, I am going to fuck you in that deep throat of yours." I said.

I hold her sandal shod feet in front of my gaze and admire them as I slowly thrust my big cock into her tight moist cunt. Her clitoris is stiff and swollen as I massage it between my finger and thumb. Her eyes suddenly blink and her breathing comes in shallow pants.

"I am getting close. I want you to make me come now." She said in a low growl.

I pounded deep into her with steady strokes and vigor. Bianca thrust her sandal clad toward my mouth. I resumed sucking on her astonishing toes and fucked her smooth pussy with rapid thrusts. She started to grimace and shook with orgasmic convulsions.

" Fuck Meeeeeee! Fuckkkkkk Meeeeeeee! I ammmmmm Commmmmmming! Ohhhhh! Arrrrrrrr! Ahhhhhhhh!" She screamed.

Her pussy clamped down hard on my cock and she curled her toes. Her whole body shook and spasmed in violent intense orgasm. Her eyebrows both pointed up in a huge-arcs of pain and pleasure. I removed my mouth from her toes and slid out of her vice-like cunt.

Without any warning I positioned my head between her gaped dripping pussy. I swallowed her clitoris while she was still in the throes of blissful orgasm. Bianca clamped her powerful thighs around my head and grabbed my head with her hands and held my head against her clit. She panted in deep short breathes.

"Ohhhhhh! I ammmmmm Commmmmmming! Agaaaaaaaaain! I loooooove Yoooooooou! That was fantastic. Let me up so you can fuck my throat." Bianca said.

I got back to my feet and Bianca rolled over and hung her head off of the side of the bed. I went to the side of the bed and faced her head. She tilted her head back and opened her spacious mouth wider. I slid my rigid full penis in side of her mouth. I fucked her appealing red thick lips and sloppy wet mouth with the top portion of my blood engorged cock. My erection was about half way into her throat as I held it there in her bottomless slimy mouth. I couldn't see her upper facial features as they were obscured by my cock and ball sack. Her chin and throat were on display as I gradually and deliberately plunged into her esophagus.

Bianca's mouth and throat were like a slippery deep oral vagina. I thrust my veined gladius hilt deep into her unfathomable silky throat cavity. My profusely thick erection was visible to me as her throat bulged as I bottomed out in it. Every 9 or 10 deep thrusts I pulled my unyielding steely cock out of her throat, so she could inhale a breath through her nose. After she inhaled, I resumed jack hammering her esophagus.

I was beginning to lose control as I pounded into her mouth and throat. Right after her most recent breath I knew I was about to burst inside of her throat. Bianca anticipated my move and slipped her tongue on the undercarriage of my lower thick shaft. Her action triggered an explosive violent orgasm. I grunted and shook as I rapidly pulverized a big thick volume of spurting semen deep into Bianca's throat. She lathered her slippery tongue against the underside of my penis as I spewed more thick seed for her to swallow. I continued pulsing volley after volley as she deep throated me to completion. I watched her mouth swallowing my last deposits as I slid out of her mouth.

To Be Continued:

mrstanley
mrstanley
303 Followers