Foot Fetish First Time

Story Info
I explore my foot fetish for the first time.
1.3k words
4.6
13.2k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have had a foot fetish for as long as I can remember. I love watching foot fetish porn (watching cum cover soft bare soles is the best). I can't help myself from staring at women's barefeet in public whenever the opportunity presents itself. However; until Dany I had never got to indulge my fantasy.

Dany wasn't my first girlfriend. I wasn't a virgin when we got together. I just had never had the balls to ask a girl for what I really wanted in the bedroom.

We were in college. I was 24 in grad school and she was a 19 year old sophomore with a sexual appetite that even at 24 was hard to keep up with. She was gorgeous. Blonde hair, blue eyes, 5'6" with a tight young body. She was self conscience about her small tits, but that didn't matter to me because I was more interested in her perfect size 8 feet.

She didn't wear a lot of flip flops or sandals when we started dating so it was always a real treat when I would see them. She kept her nails painted, her second toe was just slightly longer than her big toe & all her toes were a perfect length (not too long or short and stumpy). Her soles always looked so clean and soft.

We each lived in apartments with roommates but made the most of any time we were together. We fucked at least 3 times a day and most days probably 5 times or more. If you were at either of our apartments when we were together chances are you either caught us in the act or at least heard us through a wall.

We couldn't keep our hands off each other. We could be watching a show with 3 or 4 other people in the room and if she gave me a look we would go to our room and fuck like we were alone in the house.

I was having the best time of my life, but something was missing. I wanted more than anything to rub her feet, suck her toes, lick her soles and have her feet all over my cock. I was just too embarrassed to try or to even bring it up.

We had been together around 3 months and one night we were having a little party at my place. I was fairly drunk and even Dany who was not a drinker was a little tipsy. It was close to 2 in the morning and everyone was leaving so we retired to my bedroom.

We started making out as soon as the door closed behind us. Ripping our clothes off as fast as we could. We hadn't had sex all day so we were pent up. We fell, naked in the bed together. Dany was on her back and I shoved my cock in her wet pussy.

I was in that sweet spot of drunk where my cock was still working but I knew I was going to last forever. Dany seemed to be even more horny than usual with her mild intoxication.

She looked at me, "fuck me harder baby."

I started pounding harder and she started yelling with pleasure.

"Oh yeah baby! Harder baby harder"! she shouted.

She always liked it a little rough, but now I was slamming my cock into her with all my might almost like I was trying to hurt her pussy.

I grabbed her legs and threw them onto my shoulders and starting fucking her even harder. With the alcohol, I was nowhere close to cumming so I kept pounding through 3 of her orgasms.

Eventually, fatigue and the beer started to set in and my cock was going soft. I climbed off and laid back. Now her head was at the top of the bed while mine was at the bottom.

Dany began rubbing my leg, "Oh baby I want you to cum too." "Tell me what I can do."

From where I was laying I had a perfect view of her bare soles and as the thought crossed my mind I could feel my dick coming back to life.

"Just how drunk are you?" I asked.

I think she knew I was about to ask for some kinky shit because she responded with the greatest answer of all time. "Just enough to not remember anything in the morning," she said.

I didn't care if she was lying. "I want you to rub your feet on my cock," I managed to croak out.

"Ok baby," she replied and she moved her feet onto my cock.

My dick stiffened back instantly at the feeling of her soft soles moving all around. I sat up a little and placed my cock between her soles pushing her two big toes together just like I had seen in all the videos. I stroked her feet up and down a few times before letting go to watch her work.

I watched her give me a footjob for nearly 10 minutes but I still wanted to taste her toes in my mouth. I crawled back towards her and glided my cock back inside her. I took her legs and put both her feet on my face. Her soles felt amazing on my lips. I slipped her big toe inside my mouth and started sucking it.

Dany moaned with pleasure so I started licking the rest of her toes and worked my tongue all the way down to her heel. Then the same with her other foot.

I couldn't take it anymore and I exploded cum deep inside her pussy. Relieved, I moved up beside her and we went to bed.

I woke up the next morning not hungover, but nervous. Would she remember what had happened?

"So...last night," I started. "Do you remember it?"

"Are you asking about when I rubbed my feet on your dick?" she asked.

"Is that ok with you?" "Or is it too weird for you?" I asked.

"I don't mind it at all," she replied. "Is there anything else?"

I spilled all the beans to her. I told her about my foot fetish and how I thought she had the sexiest feet.

"What else do you wanna do about it?" she asked.

"I want to cum on your soles," I replied.

"Ok," she said. "Then do it."

All of a sudden my cock was at full attention. I moved towards her and we started kissing. I gabbed my cock and slid it up and down her slit. I could feel her juices covering the head and I shoved it in.

I fucked her like a madman for less than a minutes then pulled out. "Turn over and scoot down," I asked.

She did as I requested and turned on her stomach and slid down the bed so her feet were overhanging with her soles facing the ceiling.

I got off the bed and moved over to her feet. I started sliding my cock between her soles.

Dany turned her head slightly so she could see some of what I was doing. "Oh yeah baby," she moaned. "Fuck my feet, I want you to cum all over my feet!"

I pulled away about to explode and gave my cock a couple jerks as my hot load shot all over her toes and soles. I took my cock and slowly rubbed it all over her feet covering my cock in my own cum while I made sure each inch of her soles were soaked.

Dany rolled over. "Did you like that baby?"

"Oh God yes," I replied.

She took one of her feet in her hand and brought it to her face. She licked from her heel to her toes taking all my cum in her mouth.

My cock stiffened again watching her lick her feet clean.

We didn't leave my bedroom that day.

-THE END