Thongs and Ass

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know what you're talking about."

That was a lie. If she knew and he figured she already did, there was no point in denying. Even so, there was no way he was going to admit that he sneaked into her room to go through her panty drawer and get off using one of her thongs.

"Oh really?"

She dropped her dirty thong and licked the cum off her hand. He swallowed deeply as he watched her suck on her fingers. Drops of cum that missed her mouth slid down the sides towards her chin.

"Maybe I'll need to wring the truth out of you."

"What do you mean?"

She sat in his lap, grinding her butt into his dick. He groaned. Even after all the times he already got off, he was still hard.

"You want this ass don't you? If you don't tell the truth, I'm going to leave you like this."

Oh hell no. There was no way she would blue ball him would she? Well, she technically wasn't blue balling him. It was minor technicality. What mattered was that there was no she was going to stop halfway would she?

When he didn't say anything right away, she stood. Realizing what she was serious, he said, "Okay."

"Yes?"

"I did it."

She sat back down and ground her ass into his cock again. "Did what exactly?"

"I took one of your thongs."

"And?"

He mumbled. She splayed herself across his chest so she could have access to his ear.

"I can't hear you. Speak up."

"I used it to get off."

"The red one?"

"The red one."

"Knew it."

She stood up. Before he could protest, she spun around as she parted her thong to reveal her asshole.

"I suppose you deserve a reward for telling me."

Pressing her hole against his cock, she took in the tip. Dylan gasped at the tightness of her hole. It was really happening. He was seriously going to have sex with his sister. Sure she gave him a blowjob and what she called a thongjob, but that was totally different from what was happening now. All he could do was watch as she forced inch by inch into her warm, tight hole until she took him fully.

Then she slowly rose up and he watched as his cock slid out of her hole. Just as there was only the tip left, she slammed right back down. He left out a loud moan. Moving at a painfully slow pace, she rode his cock as she played with her breasts. The sight of her bouncing on his dick and the feeling of her hole clinging to his cock was too much for him. He wrapped his arms around her, taking her by surprise. Keeping her in his grip, he pressed her into his body as he pounded into her. She cried out as he arched back into the couch with her clinging to him.

One of her hands dug into his back while the other pounded against the couch. "I'm, ah, going to, ah, cum."

"Take it."

With his next thrust, he poured his seed into her. Shudders racked her body as she felt it fill her hole. They paused to catch their breath. Cassandra could still feel his hard cock deep inside her. She approved of his stamina.

"How did you know?"

"Hmm."

"How did you know I used your thong?"

She brushed his arms away as she sat up. "Not going to even guess? You really are hopeless. Do you need me to give you a clue?"

The moment she pulled away, his dick slid out and cum leaked from her hole. He stared as his seed spilled down her legs and made a small puddle on the floor. Seeing what a mess he made of her hole, he found himself eagerly wanting another round.

"It wasn't the thong I can tell you as much."

It wasn't? He thought for sure that had been the reason. Why else would she put it on? Had she notice him staring at her ass?

"I'm not done yet."

He was startled to see her wrap the thong she was wearing over his dick. Once she had it secured, she guided his dick back to her hole. This time her back was to him so he could get a better view of her cum filled ass taking his cock. Staring wide eyes at her sweet ass, he found himself grabbing her hips. She allowed him to take control and simply let herself be bounced on his cock. Pressing both her hands to the side, she parted her mouth as she panted. It felt different from before. The only explanation was the thong. It added texture to his dick.

Dylan growled as he watched the thong disappear into her hole with every thrust. If he had thought her ass was amazing before, it had nothing on what he was feeling now. Every time he moved, the thong would rub against his dick. Not only that, but her tight hole added another layer of sensations. It was incredible. He was surprised it hadn't snapped already. It was one durable thong.

"So, ah, bro. What's your, ah, answer?"

Instead of reacting to her provocation like before, he simply forced her on the ground. With her face now pressed to the floor, he found he had better access to her ass. He slapped it, earning a yelp. Repeating his action again, he continued to fuck her into the ground. She simply moaned as she took his brutal thrusts. He was beginning to get sloppy which meant he was going to cum again.

Changing tactics, he snapped her thong against her hip. She yipped. He swapped between slapping her ass and pulling on her thong, enjoying her reaction. Cassandra would tighten every time he did either action and he growled in pleasure. After hitting her ass and snapping her thong one more time, he used both hands to grip her hips. With a few more thrusts, he came inside her for the second time. She cried out as she milked every drop out of him.

Finally spent, he pulled out. He took a moment to truly appreciate the scene before him. His sister was quivering from pleasure as his second load spilled out of her hole. His cock was still tangled with her thong and he freed himself from it. The stretched thong dangled off her ass and he commended its durability. Sure it could no longer be worn properly, but it hadn't broken during their rough love making.

Cassandra pushed herself off the floor to settle into his lap. This time it was to cuddle with him and he obliged. They nuzzled each other's face, but, other than that, simply basked in each other's presence.

"So how did you know?"

"I could hear you on the phone." On the phone? She couldn't mean the phone call from earlier could she? "I didn't say anything, but it was obvious that it wasn't either of us on the phone. It sounded like panting."

Remembering how he had been jerking off while listening to them talk about panties, he felt his face warm up. She laughed at his reaction.

"You know I don't mind."

"You don't?"

"No, but if I catch you listening again, I might have to teach you a lesson like today."

He licked his lips. "Every time?"

"No. Only when the girls and I decide to talk about panties" - he swallowed - "or sex."

He growled. "You have a boyfriend?"

"No." She smiled. "I don't think I'll be getting one any time soon."

"Good."

12