Thornbush Academy Ch. 04 - Naked Lunch

Story Info
David & Maggie enjoy lunch, followed by a nude dance class.
6.4k words
4.64
6.3k
4

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
462 Followers

(Professor Roger's diary continues. It is unexpurgated, so forgive any crudities. I have asked to be allowed to edit, but all I get is "no." Americans!

As always, all of our delightful female students are eighteen or nineteen years old.)

Maggie led me around the pond to a secluded place amongst the bushes where we could clean up. She surprised me by going off to one side, squatting and peeing. She looked at me the whole time, saying: "It just helps to get your stuff out of me."

Maggie was really something: shy and blushing at times, but now openly urinating with everything out there, right in front of me. I shrugged and joined her, pissing into a pile of already decayed leaves to clear out my own un-shot semen. Maggie laughed and said I looked just like one of those statues that constantly pee into fountains.

I wasn't worried about going in bareback. All of the girls were regularly injected with powerful contraceptives. In fact, the main reason for the Academy's four weeks of class, followed by two weeks off, was to give their young bodies time to recover.

Maggie was a petite light-skinned Irish lass with dark red hair and freckles all over. Her outstanding feature (or features) were 32D breasts which were topped off with dark brown nipples and matching aureole.

Maggie found some leaves that had just recently fallen and dipped them into the pond. "It's perfectly clean," she informed me. She used some of the leaves on herself, wiping off her own pudenda first, then proceeded to clean my cock with the biggest grin on her face.

As she was finishing up, I confided my fantasy: I wanted to take her into the forest behind us, both of us naked, and roam around with her in nature and in the sunlight all day. Maggie was delighted with that. She told me it was "near impossible" to get lost, and that there was a scenic overlook from which we could spy on the sleepy village below. Maggie informed me that she planned to "jump up and down naked" and hope that "some lucky bloke" was looking up at her.

Maggie stayed on campus weekends, and students who stayed were required to be totally nude the entire time anyway.

The Academy did have a strict weekend dress code to discourage casual visitors: not only did female students have to be naked, but female visitors also were required to surrender all of their clothing at the front desk. The only difference between the two sets of nudes strolling the campus on Saturdays and Sundays was that students were required to "submit to reasonable, non-harassing, non-penetrative requests for sexual play." Female visitors were clearly identified by colorful photo i. d.'s that they wore around their necks. Any time they also wanted to indulge in some sexual adventures, they could simply leave their i. d.'s in their rooms.

I put my clothes back on; Maggie had nothing to wear besides a black, metal-ringed collar attached to a matching leash. She was my nude guide and my naked pet for the rest of the school day, a gift for me from the much too generous Dean Williams.

I had already stripped Miss Maggie naked in front of her classmates and given her an intense orgasm with my entire right hand inside of her. Now, I had just fucked her without very much foreplay at all, leaning her over a wood and metal park bench and entering her sweet interior from behind. Naturally, she was wondering what was next on our naughty agenda.

I looked at my watch. "Lunch?" I asked. Maggie rolled her eyes as if to say 'men and their appetites!'

The dining hall surprised me. I was expecting something staid and stuffy; instead, it was set up more like a trendy restaurant. There was a lower seating area that looked like a converted sunroom. Throughout were tables covered in white cloths.

Maggie was trying her best to act nonchalant in her nude, leashed and collared state. We did get our share of looks and obvious whispered conversations. What: they had never seen a naked girl on a leash in here before?

Just when I was going to try to find a table, the door to our left flew open. A burst of kitchen noise and cooking odors flew out, along with a rather handsome young man with a mop of dark blonde hair in a chef's jacket.

Maggie stopped dead. "Jacques!" she exclaimed.

Jacques stopped dead. "Maggie?!" When I use the phrase "his eyes raked her naked form" I sincerely mean that. His deep brown eyes were dancing over every square inch of Maggie's delectably exposed flesh.

Meanwhile, Maggie had suddenly adopted a model's stance, with one leg bent, one straight. Her arms were crossed over her breasts. The very same girl who had just squatted down and peed in front of me to help clean out my semen was now hiding her naked state from this man. Hmmm... what was going on here?

Jacques was never going to notice my presence, much less my existence with naked Maggie standing inches in front of him. I stuck my hand out-- the brash American. "Professor David Rogers."

He looked at me as if I had just materialized. "Jacques Campan: head chef of this... amazing place!"

I looked around. At least ten of Maggie's classmates were already seated, bare breasts quite visible in their open shelf bras. There were also a handful of beaming male professors, obviously quite pleased that Dean had already chosen to strip all of the pretty teens down to their skimpy lingerie in home room. Yes, it was definitely an amazing place. And then there was Maggie...

"Dear girl," he said in a French accent that I'm sure entranced the ladies, "whatever did you do to end up this way?!"

I jumped in. "It's merely an exercise... each of the girls here will be going through it. It's to teach them submission, compliance and discipline."

"Ahh..." he breathed in as if he was inhaling her. "But you, monsieur; you are so lucky to be able to walk around with such an amazingly beautiful naked prize!"

I looked to Maggie who had her head down, sweetly blushing nearly down to her brown nipples. I studied Jacques, who was completely entranced.

"As long as you take care of her, and see that she is well-fed, I entrust her to you for the hour." I held out her leash.

They both gasped and said "what?!" simultaneously.

"Go ahead," I said to Maggie. "I'm sure Jacques will take good care of you." She looked at me in disbelief, then at Jacques, who was beaming. I handed him the leash. He actually bowed. "I am in your debt, sir." As he led naked Maggie to the kitchen he said to her "The guys in the kitchen will be thrilled with you!"

"Guys?!" Maggie's eyes widened. Before the door closed behind her bare ass I heard male shouts of joy in British, French and Spanish accents that burst out all at once at the unexpected nude vision who had just walked in. I knew though that these two had some kind of unrequited crush on each other, and that Monsieur Jacques would do his best to protect her.

"That was amazing!" I turned to my right into the sweetest classic British girl face, framed by flowing waves of dark hair. My eyes traveled down to sumptuous breasts encased in a black open-shelf bra that were at least 36C. I recognized this creature from home room this morning. She indeed had the largest and most impressive set of the nineteen bare-breasted female students.

"Olivia, or Liv to my friends." She held out her hand. Perhaps influenced by Jacques, I took that soft hand and kissed it.

"So nice to meet you, Liv."

Her whole sweet face crinkled with a smile at my instant familiarity. "Those two--" she inclined her pretty head toward the kitchen "have got it bad for each other. But he hasn't even touched her naked, much less done it! This will be sooo good for her. She will be soooo excited providing all the cooks and the waiters and the busboys lunchtime entertainment-- she will be out of control when she gets out!"

"Oh Liv. Leave it to you to know what's good for everyone!" It was my little friend Andie from class this morning. She had such a teasing tone and such a smile for a face as serious as hers, I knew that these two had to be the best of friends.

"Would you like to sit with us Professor?" Andie asked. "That's our usual table and we are running a bit late..."

"I would be honored," I replied. I noticed that both girls were trying to suppress grins. I sensed that there were other girls in the room watching us intently who were very jealous-- and these two were loving it.

I kept glancing over at the very serious little Andie with that smile on her face and her light brown skin. Suddenly I saw how wonderfully pretty she was. Maybe 5' 4" without those heels, her 32As were perfectly round wonders and her big button nipples were poking out for me nicely. I had never been attracted to wiry, muscular girls before, but, once I got to know them, I was finding that all young ladies were special treats-- especially with some or all of their clothes off!

Olivia or Liv, to my right, had a face that reminded me of Jenny Agutter or maybe Lesley Anne-Down. Both actresses were before my time, but I went through a period growing up when I had totally fallen in love with sexy British babes in old movies and television reruns from the sixties and seventies.

Lesley was an oh so innocent-looking ingenue from 'Upstairs, Downstairs;' Jenny was best known for 'Logan's Run;' she was an actress who seemed to have a great deal of trouble keeping her clothes on.

Speaking of which, we were just getting ready to sit at our special table (I was gallantly pulling out the chairs for my half-dressed friends) when Liv reached behind her and started unclasping her open bra.

"Uhhh..." I said, looking around nervously.

"Oh professor," Andie sighed. "She always does this for a new man: she wants you to give them a proper feel."

Liv shook her head at my look of shock. "Do you see the older gentleman in the corner?"

I glanced over and spotted a very old gentleman indeed. He was at least in his seventies, if not older. He was very well attired in a somewhat old-fashioned suit. What was most remarkable about him however, was that he had two teenage girl students seated quite close on either side of him. They both were simultaneously biting and licking their lips, and squirming around and giggling. And our distinguished gentleman had both hands under the table.

"Those aren't black napkins on the tablecloth in front of them--" Liv pointed out. "Those are their knickers."

"He's on the board and he's very sweet," Andie informed me. "He lives quite near and treats two of us girls to lunch and 'finger pie' at least two three times a week."

"He's actually very good," the now braless Liv told me. "He picks two different ones each time to give us all a go and he keeps you on the brink for near an hour."

"My point," Liv sighed, "and I do have at least two very nice ones, is that almost anything goes here. I mean, we are required to show teats or cunnie to any bloke who wants to do an up close inspection." She shrugged. "We're used to it."

Then Olivia-- Liv-- stood up straight and presented her magnificent breasts to me for my own very public inspection. I colored slightly: I should have been used to this but-- here at lunch? I had more than a sense that this girl was being purposely out there, trying to assert herself.

Very well. I would play her game for now, but once I had her in my classroom, I would find her weakness; her personal kryptonite. For many young ladies it was public ass play. If that failed, calling her up front and having her demonstrate various sex toys in front of her classmates usually did the trick. It wasn't easy being brash when you were being instructed to fuck yourself to orgasm with an oversized dildo.

But for now: I held one breast in each hand as if weighing them. Liv's tits were especially buoyant and bouncy. I did love touching them. Then I lightly ran my fingers in circles until I reached each nipple. I twirled those rose-pink buttons around until each one lengthened to nearly twice their original size. Finally I proceeded to pinch each naughty nip roughly and attempt to raise her titties skyward by nipples alone.

Liv was breathing hard, licking her lips, and letting out little gasps throughout the procedure. When I stopped, she just looked at me and nodded. She sat down finally, her black shelf bra on the table in front of her.

Andie broke the silence: "Well?"

Liv was still staring into my eyes. "Wonderful: very experienced hands; long long fingers. Powerful: very self-assured."

'Wow!' I thought. I had just been evaluated as well.

Then to my surprise, Brigette the French maid appeared with menus. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened when she saw me-- and both girls noticed. I had felt up Brigette in the hallway outside of home room just over two hours ago. I had slipped my finger between her legs and tasted her tangy juices.

"Oh!" she said, obviously flustered. "Will you ladies need the menu since you have a guest?"

The girls looked back and forth at each other, evaluating our situation.

"Non," Andie told her. "We will have Jacque's special as usual."

Another uncomfortable silence. "You've only been here three hours, and you were with her too?" Liv asked.

This was beyond impertinence and I was quietly fuming. "As a professor-- even a visitor-- I have the right to personally punish you for failing to show proper submission. I've just punished Maggie, although she is my choice-- my naked pet for the day. I will be happy to tend with you too-- in private."

Third uncomfortable silence of our lunch hour.

"I wish you would-- punish me. I'm sorry, but... we really need you here! We are so bored with these same old men with their gnarly cocks putting them inside us and we're supposed to be grateful. We do have true full intercourse once a week but... with the same men! We are young, passionate, sexually yearning women. We need more. We need more!"

Liv looked away from me, blinking furiously. She knew she was in trouble. Her right hand was on the table, trembling. After a long pause, I reached out and took her hand, squeezing it tight. "You're right," I said.

Her mouth made an 'O' in shock.

"You're right in that we're not listening to you girls! We think we're so different because what we do here has to be hidden in the shadows. But no: we're making the same mistake of 'one size fits all' education."

I gripped her hand even tighter. "I want to start to be the change. You girls are all special to me-- each and every one of you! We're going to start listening, and you can start by telling me what you need."

Liv was breathing hard. For a second or two I was afraid she was about to burst into tears. Then Brigette broke the spell, carrying over three fish lunches along with white wine with the help of a grinning busboy.

The spell was temporarily broken but it wasn't. All three of us ate in silence. We came toward the end of our meals and Liv had her head down. I was turning to ask her if she was alright--

"I should be naked," she announced.

My eyes got wide.

"Maggie is learning compliance and discipline and she's naked... I can do it too."

And with that she reached under the table and un-strapped her thick heels.

"Uhhhh..." was all I could get out. What do you say to a pretty teen who is intent on stripping herself nude in public?

Andie found her voice: "Olivia?!"

By that point her panties were off and on the table next to her bra.

"It feels right," Liv said. "Because I need this! Here I am, a second-year, and I still haven't learned proper submission!"

"Are you... going to stay nude all day?" I got out.

Liv nodded. "I'll tell everyone I was quite rude to you and this is my punishment."

She was apparently quite satisfied with that and she continued eating her lunch. Liv was seated just to my left and I had an uninterrupted view of her bare skin from her shoulder down to her thigh.

"I have to touch you," I told her. "You are just so... young and soft and fresh."

"I do hope so," she replied. Liv leaned back a little for me and pushed the tablecloth away from her long, lovely legs.

"Beautiful," I sighed the word out as softly as her newly bared skin. Nothing like the endless length and the soft, supple appeal of a beautiful teenager's legs.

I reached to my left and stroked that bare skin from her hip down to her pretty knee. Liv settled back even more. I moved my hand to her inner thigh, teasing her. I looked to her face and saw her staring down at my hand.

"Andie," I said and I sensed that I startled her. "I don't want to neglect you. Tell me what you are missing here, what intimate studies you would like."

She was silent for a while as I moved closer to Liv's cunnie. I began to rub and pull on her soft curly hairs down there.

"I love cocks," Andie abruptly announced. We both looked over at her and she was actually blushing.

"I mean... they take us straight to 'here's how you fellate a man;' 'here's how a penis should feel when it's deep inside.' That's all well and good-- but I would LOVE to spend an hour or two just holding a man's lovely cock-- kissing it and touching it."

Both Olivia and I were absorbing this revelation as I started to stroke Miss Liv's plump outer lips.

"Why don't you start now? When no one is watching, slip yourself under the table and show me what you mean by handling my own cock."

Both girls went silent. I decided not to even look at Andie; she had to make up her own mind. In the meantime, I was gently pulling Miss Olivia's outer lips open with two fingers while I started a preliminary investigation of her innermost regions with another.

"Alright." Now I looked. Andie had her most serious intense face back on as her eyes quickly darted around the room. Then she seemed to hold her breath as she lifted up the white cloth and slid completely under the table.

I had finally located Miss Liv's love nub. It was a little shy at first but, now that I had her open for me, I began some serious twirling of her little girl-cock as I coaxed it out from its hiding place as well as to new lengths.

There was a voice from under the table. "Uhhh... should I just unbutton you and pull everything down?"

"Yes please. Pull everything down as much as you need. Remember not to only concentrate on the cock-- men have balls too and they are often overlooked."

I felt Andie's handy ministrations below. When it came to the proper moment, I lifted my ass off the chair to facilitate the lowering of the briefs.

I heard: "Ooohhh... God!" from below.

"Not quite." I was trying not to grin too much, but there I was, fingering one teenager's clit while girl number two was about to feel up my cock and balls.

Speaking of balls, I felt two soft little hands scooting under me so I helpfully lifted myself up.

"They're so hard and heavy!" Andie exclaimed.

"That's good," I said. "That means that I still have something of a load available." The girls were silent once again. Even Liv was fairly silent during my clit-twirling exercises. She only let out soft little "Oh!"s every once in a while.

Andie slipped her warmed-up hands from under my balls. "Are you... planning on uh... shooting out another load? Sir?"

"Whose class do you have next Miss Andie?

"It's Creative Nude Dance with Ms Griswold--- oooh!" Andie had both still very warm hands around my penis. She was only stroking it very lightly and playing with it.

"If you want a preview of sorts of Miss Griswold nude, she does dress down to see-thru nightie and tiny knickers. It's us girls who she makes strip off and dance naked."

Just the thought of Janice in naughty lingerie and matching thong panties gave a certain something a surge that Andie noticed.

"Oohhh... look at you getting even bigger!"

I had to turn my attention back to Liv. I traced the line of her vulva down to her vaginal opening. I was pleased to note that it was already gaping open, and that there were lines of stickiness oozing out. I searched for an extra napkin to place under her, then I saw that she was already sitting on one. Good girl!

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
462 Followers
12