Thornbush Academy Ch. 04 - Naked Lunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know if I deserve to cum for you!" Livvie was almost moaning. "I want to so much... but..."

I cupped my hand under her body and curled my fingers against her pulsating opening. "Stop telling me you're a bad girl who doesn't deserve the pleasure I want to give you! There are no bad girls-- only untrained ones."

I sensed no resistance so I simply pressed inward and upward. I had three fingers inside her now, curled up close to her G-spot.

Meanwhile, Andie had changed her light handling technique to one of boldly grabbing onto to my cockhead and pulling. "Oh Andie! Ordinarily I would love that but... considering what I am up to up here..."

She let up a little and just held me, cupping me in her soft, warm hands. "What exactly are you up to, professor? It is getting awfully quiet up there," she said, teasingly.

"Oh Andie! You're making me so very happy and I'd love to make your friend happy-- if only she'll let me." I was addressing Andie but my message was for Liv.

"Olivia," came the voice under the table. "You're always telling me that I'm always so serious, that I should let go-- why don't you let go now? Just let it all go."

"Yes, Olivia, why not?" I moved in closer until my mostly-on slacks were bumping her totally bare thighs. There were protests from under the table that I was "getting all squirmy." My undercover friend began planting little kisses up and down my shaft-- even down to my balls. "See what you'll get if you just keep still?" Andie promised.

I was nearly on top of Liv. I wanted to kiss that sweet face. I glanced around. No one was watching except that one elderly board member. He smiled and nodded at me as our eyes met. He seemed to be saying: "Look at me, young man! I'm still fingering teenage girls at my age; maybe you'll be too!"

I mentally said 'fuck it' and planted a big wet kiss on Liv's soft, pliant lips. She only hesitated a second, then she grabbed me behind my neck and pulled me to her. I swirled my fingers around, deeper into her love hole and she started grinding her lower body against me.

Faster and harder I went... Olivia was either a very quiet girl when aroused, or she was doing a very good job at suppressing her vocalizations in public. All I got were faint "Oh!" "Oh!" and "OH!!"

We were sucking each other's tongues when she came. Her entire body, from legs to thighs to soaking wet pussy to hard-nippled breasts went totally stiff. There were one, two, three quick tremors like mini-quakes, then she practically melted away.

Miss Andie was quiet under the table. I'm sure she knew what was going on. I felt her hands let go of me-- only for her to put her mouth totally around my penis. She just held me in her mouth like that for a long moment, licked me up and down with her talented tongue, then let me slip out.

We all sat back as if stunned. Andie herself slid out from under the table with a smirk on her face. "Did I miss anything?"

If I wasn't seated between the two girls, Liv would have given her friend a nice little love smack.

Of course Brigette the ever present French maid chose that moment to stop by. "I could see that you were... busy, but it is getting late. The ladies, they have only the ten minutes to class."

Both teens muttered "shit" and jumped up. Liv looked down at her naked self. Andie took in her nudity. "If you're really going through with this, I'll take your clothes to quarters."

'Clothes!' I remembered my slacks and my briefs were still at half mast and tugged them back up and buttoned up.

Both teens got up and kissed me on their separate ways out. I stood and watched Miss Olivia's amazing rear end twitch with each step. "Oh!" Andie called out. "Do you still want to come to Nude Dance? I must let Ms Griswold know."

"Yes my dear." I hurried up to her and kissed her again. "As always, you are indispensable." She smiled and blushed. I thought she liked me-- a lot. Well, I knew she liked my penis...

Just outside the kitchen door with no sign of Miss Maggie. What to do? Do I barge in?

Then the door flew open and a busboy came out. I saw a scene I could not believe. I rushed up before the door closed and stood there, blocking it.

There was a much-used long wooden table in front. It was covered with recent food scraps as well as much older stains, cuts and burns. Directly behind it, to my right, there was a naked woman leaning back on a countertop with her legs spread open. It was Maggie.

She was propped up on her elbows with some kind of utility sink behind her and I noticed her leash was tightly wrapped around the faucet. On Maggie's breasts and on her belly were dollops of what looked like salad dressing. I was guessing dressing as there was a salad bowl complete with tongs between her pretty open knees. Male cooks and kitchen staff were helping themselves to salad, then dipping the leaves onto her breasts and her belly.

They didn't stop there. It seemed to be some kind of game for the hungry crew to finally and carefully hold the tongs and slide the already wet leaves in between her drooping inner lips, and then even try to poke the wet leaves into her winking cunt-- undoubtedly for a most spectacular taste sensation.

Maggie had her head thrown back long red hair falling behind her and her eyes closed as if in a kind of ecstatic state. Then I noticed Jacques. He was smiling and seemed to be softly talking to her just a few feet behind his eager staff.

As soon as I saw him, his eyes locked on mine. He held up his hands as if to block my view, then rushed the door so fast I nearly stumbled back into the dining hall.

"What you saw monsieur: you did not see!" He was still waving his hands at me as if to clear my vision.

"What I saw, I didn't see?!" I made a puzzled face. "Sounds very existential."

Jacques simply stared at me, eyes wide. No intellectual humor for him. Oh well, if my sweet Miss Maggie liked him then he was a really good guy.

"Jacques," I said. "I'm not upset with you. All I want to know is: did Maggie have a good time?"

He shook his head as if to clear it. Then he took my arm and leaned in, conspiratorially. "Oh oui, monsieur. She kept repeating: 'this is wonderful,' 'this is so amazing' and 'I am absolutely loving this!'

"Good!" I clasped his arm back. "We both love that sweet girl and we both made her very happy!" I looked at my watch. "If you could get her cleaned up? I'm observing a class in less than five and I do NOT want to make this particular professor angry."

Jacques thanked me again and he was so happy I was afraid I was going to get a kiss on each cheek. I had to shoo him back into the kitchen and reminded him to just get the naked girl in there cleaned up ASAP and ready for class.

At last, naked Maggie was delivered up to me, as freshly cleaned as she could be but still smelling a bit like salad. Leash handed over with yet another bow, I told her our destination and instructed her to lead.

"Oh no!" she exclaimed. "That would have been my next class. Maybe she won't make me dance though. I am NOT taking my collar off."

I mumbled something encouraging. Andie was waiting for us outside the classroom door. "Oh Mags!" she said. "I'm sure you thought getting stripped all nude and leashed got you a ticket out of class!" She got closer. "Did you at least have some kitchen fun?"

Maggie gave little Andie a big grin. "It was glorious being all naked and adored and touched by all those men. They loved every inch of me and they just couldn't get enough of me." She looked to me. "We should all have a class like that!"

Andie took my arm to lead me inside and instantly turned red. This little one definitely had a major sexual crush on me.

As soon as we entered my breath was taken away. There was a small raised stage at the far end of the room. There were only six or seven student desks and they had all been pushed against a wall, creating a large open area.

But what took my breath away were four teen girls in the open area who I recognized from home room. They were all dressed in completely see-through negligees that came to about mid-thigh. And they were all barefoot and all totally nude underneath.

As a unit, the four girls all gasped and turned away from me, although I did notice a lot of whispers and feminine giggles. All they did by turning away was to present for me four delicious sets of naked rumps, each set more bouncily enticing than the other.

Then Andie reappeared-- I hadn't even noticed she was gone with all of the sudden nudity. She was now nude herself and barefoot under the same type of see-through nightie.

Andie was staring at me with a faraway look in her eyes. She had her hands in front of her, over her crotch. Then she boldly put her hands on her hips and presented herself.

I had already spent part of my delightful lunch hour gazing at her breasts, although they were now freed from her open shelf bra.

My gaze went immediately to the thick mass of dark hair over her pubes. Her hair was somehow well-groomed but still silky and luxurious. I just wanted her on her back with her muscular legs opened wide for me. I wanted my face buried in her hair down there. My nose would be tickling her clit while my tongue would be making inroads deep inside her wet pussy. I would probably chew and even bite off some of her fur in my passion.

I had to make that happen. I knew she wanted nothing less than for me to bury the cock she had just lovingly handled deep inside her-- but I really did want to save up my sperm bank for the long-awaited love-making session with Ms Griswold tonight.

As if on cue with my dirty thoughts, the girls parted their naked asses a bit. I saw behind them a much more mature older woman bending over an old-fashioned phonograph, presenting her firm, sumptuous buttocks to me. Said buttocks were barely concealed behind lingerie identical to that of the nearly nude teenagers, but Ms Janice was the only female present to have on any other clothing. A tiny white string, presumably the back end of a tiny thong, was visible from behind as it emerged halfway up her marvelous ass crack.

I knew she knew I was watching her, but she made a show of it. Janice whirled around suddenly and made a silly attempt to cover herself.

Ms Griswold then slyly uncovered her body as if she had no choice. Her little white thong certainly showed that she groomed herself nicely down below.

But it was her nearly naked breasts that captured my undivided attention. They were somehow smaller and yet fleshier than they looked when bra-encased. Janice must always wear uplifting brassieres so that now, they were only slightly sagging. It wasn't a bad sag: it only seemed to make each teat more available, whether to the sucking of a baby or to a grown-ass boy like me.

Ms Griswold's nipples at first glance (and second and third) appeared to be startlingly long and bright red. Then I realized that, once she knew I was coming, Janice had applied a little lipstick to those nipples. Even so, they looked extremely nice and very long and quite suckable.

"Have you completed your evaluation, Professor David?" she teased.

"All except for a few square centimeters," I replied. I was down to her legs now, the long, firm legs of a beautiful older woman. Those luscious limbs had been sculpted by years of exercise and high heel wearing. I imagined how they would feel wrapped around me tonight, heels pounding my naked ass.

"Exactly what were you looking for by observing my class?" Janice asked. "I mean, beside staring at my breasts? Most of the class consists of simple exercises." She stood behind Andie and put her hands on her shoulders. "I teach my girls to dance with their love holes, centering all of their body movements around those two enticing openings. Andie, why don't we slip this off and show our dear professor?"

Andie was licking and biting her lips. I could practically see her heart pounding in her chest. Each of the diaphanous nighties had a pretty white ribbon tied in a bow at just below the belly button that served as a belt. Andie untied the ribbon. Janice pulled the sexy garment away from the naked girl before it hit the floor.

"Show him standing, vaginal movements. Focus your cunnie on him and him alone."

Andie opened her muscular legs and thighs wide enough for me to see a dark pink slit that split her furry jungle. She began to gyrate her lower body. She closed her eyes and her movements became even more sensual. After only a minute it was as if she was thrusting her pussy directly at me, simulating wild sex. And yes, with her legs open I could finally see her little pink slit of a hole. It was obvious now as it was oozing out milky-white stickiness. Andie muscular brown body wanted me inside so much that it was already lubricating itself for me.

Janice put her hands back on Andie's shoulders once Andie's demonstration was done. Little Andie was breathless. I was breathless. I wanted this wiry little bundle of untapped sexual energy under me and l wanted to sweetly fuck that leaky hole so much.

"Girls!" Professor Griswold announced. "Each of you will strip off for our professor-- and his constant companion-- why don't you two take a seat? You will show him-- in order-- standing, kneeling, squatting and finally floor vaginal movements. Then, if he's not totally bored, we will reverse things and do our anal dance moves. Are you ready, Professor David?"

My mouth was dry. "I am more than ready. But... if class is only... erotic exercise, then... why are you 'dressed' as you are?"

Professor Griswold looked down at her almost naked self and smiled. "Toward the end of every class, we rehearse our movements together for our next live show and naturally I lead my girls. It will be the end of October, so we have an All Hallow's Eve theme. The girls-- and I-- are lost female spirits who manifest as beautiful naked women. Our unfulfilled sexual longings still consume us, so we dance nude, only tormenting ourselves and those who watch."

"And... who will be watching?"

"So many questions! We have donors and potential donors who are mostly male. Believe it or not, they enjoy watching naked women dance! Does that shock you that we all strip nude to elicit donations? This Academy has survived for over one hundred years, and I for one am willing to throw away my inhibitions along with my clothes to keep it going."

Janice had moved until she was standing in front of us and glanced at my nude and leashed companion.

"Oh, don't worry Miss Maggie: I'm not making you dance today even though you're already nude. Today, you are receiving lessons of a different kind."

Maggie swallowed.

"So, are you finally ready Professor David, to have each of my girls dance naked for you, each one desperately offering to you their tight little love holes?"

At that point, I could only nod.

Ms Griswold went back to Andie and stage whispered: "We have an actual male in our audience today. You know what to do: make him insane with desire for you."

And naked Andie stepped up to me and continued her dance.

(To be continued...)

12