Thornbush Academy Ch. 07 - Strange Night

Story Info
Miss Griswold’s nighttime visit does not go as planned.
4.2k words
4.63
5.3k
3
0

Part 9 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers

I successfully returned Miss Maggie and Miss Andie back to school in time for dinner. Andie's clothes were as she had left them in the cloakroom in Classic Nude Dance class. There was a bit of a panic for poor Maggie: her clothes were nowhere to be found in Home Room; finally we thought to check Dean's office and there they were, all neatly folded on his desk.

Now I was very late for my own welcoming dinner. I hated to do it but I had to shower off all of Andie's scents and smells and all of her sweat and her all of sweet and sticky love juices from my body. I almost cried.

Entering the stuffy dining room in my best clothes and I still got looks. Especially from Ms Griswold. I got the distinct feeling that she had planned to sit next to me and entertain with some under the table hand manipulations. Alas, that seat was taken by the surprisingly stuffy professor who taught the "Ladies Only" class in lesbian love.

"Oh Professor!" he was gleaming. "We were just discussing whether our girls should be left on their own to discover the ways of Sappho, or should there be a more formalized class structure."

I looked around and saw most eyes downcast. Obviously, Professor Dunbar was the only one included in his "we"; until I had sat down.

I suppressed a sigh and told of my own girl-on-girl class in which we not only had a special guest lecturer speak, she then stripped and joined in.

"Capital idea!" he exclaimed. "Capital!"

Hmmm. I wondered if I was in the middle of an exceptionally boring non-nude scene in a stale British sex comedy. I caught Ms Griswold's eyes: her brows went up and I finally got a hint of a smile.

So, dinner went on for much too long. I was trying to hold off on sampling too much of the astonishing variety of liquors offered me. I kept glancing over at Ms Griswold, and prayed that I had enough stamina left to fully enjoy our scheduled assignation.

I had-- let's see-- only actually fucked Miss Maggie and Miss Andie. With Emily-- Miss Em-- I had quite gallantly held off ejaculating inside her whilst penetrating her delightful depths.

Finally back in my quarters and I was getting more than a little nervous. Janice Griswold was a sexually experienced, fully mature woman-- not a gushing, nubile teenager who would instantly melt in my arms.

I stripped completely and then examined myself in the bathroom mirror. Hmmm... I did make some adjustments to the styling of my pubic hair. I very carefully cut it in length to match the hair on my chest. It did give me a nice, overall, finished look.

Getting late and I was sure that I heard girlish giggles not very far away. I put on a robe and looked up and down the darkened hallway: nothing. I smiled and mused that with nineteen sexually-charged teenage girls, ten male professors, two or three male assistants, the male kitchen staff, and an as yet unseen administrative staff upstairs, there was a great deal of opportunity for many more nighttime assignations than just Ms Griswold and me.

Only 10:30 and I nearly jumped at a soft knock on my door. I can verify that my heart literally leapt; was Janice so longing for my touch that she was unable to wait?

I opened the door and I lost the ability to breathe. Ms Janice Griswold was "dressed" similarly to dance class-- except her diaphanous nightie was nude black, her thong panties were black, and her spiky open-toe heels were black. I sensed a theme. I was twenty-six years old but I was wondering how close was the nearest hospital that dealt with premature heart failure.

"Sorry I'm so early." She looked around the room. "I do hope you're all cleaned up and ready for me. I do hear that you had a most exciting day."

"Come in," I said, for once not able to bounce back any of her raised brow commentary.

Janice shut the door behind her and leaned against it. "A true gentleman would at least take my cloak."

I smiled and untied her nightie and opened it up and began to push it off her naked shoulders when she grabbed the back of my neck and opened her warm wet mouth mouth and devoured me. I had never been kissed like that before and I doubt that her particular combination of lips, teeth and tongue action could truly be defined by as innocent a word as "kiss."

I think her nightie fell somewhere on the floor. We fell onto the bed. Janice was on top of me.

"Oh no!" she exclaimed.

"What?!"

"You still have your clothing on so I must rip everything off."

And she did. Shirt and slacks and briefs quite literally ripped off and thrown on the floor. Buttons went flying and there was a tear around my fly that later required expert repair.

Ms Griswold pushed me down onto the bed naked. I reached for her thong.

"Not yet, my love. You know, I do get very excited when a man pretends to be all tied up; spread eagle on his four poster bed."

I grinned wickedly and spread my legs and arms out wide.

"Now?" I said.

"Girls?" she replied.

Then I heard the same giggling as before. As Miss Griswold held me down, my right hand and then my left foot were quickly cuffed to a post. Then my other appendages suffered the same fate.

Andie and Maggie emerged from under my bed, flushed and still giggling.

"Whew!" Maggie stated. "Not very nice under there. We will have to have a word with Miss Brigette on under-bed cleaning."

"Speaking of whom, do open the door, dears. Now that the prisoner has been secured, we can bring in the all of the witnesses."

I was still in shock. What kind of wild sex game was this?

Then, the aforesaid Miss Brigette entered, followed by Olivia (Liv), and Emily (Miss Em). They were all wearing identical black thong panties and black stilettos to Ms Griswold. Six pairs of bare breasts beneath six smiling faces.

"Okay," I squeaked out. "I've never had a... six-some... or a seven-some before. Four was my prior record." I sighed. "You got me. Now-- can we lose the handcuffs?!"

"Ladies!" Janice ignored me. "As you have witnessed, the prisoner is still

unrepentant, overly self-assured and annoyingly cocky-- in all senses of that word."

She glared at my cock.

"Misses Andie and Maggie will speak for the defense. I must play judge and prosecutor both."

Janice addressed me for the first time since I was cuffed. "Since you are American, we will attempt to conduct your trial in your own inimitable fashion. We have just watched three back-to-back episodes of 'Law and Order,' and one 'Night Court.'" She paused. "The latter program was probably selected in error, but it was quite droll."

Okay. Maybe this was how they played their nighttime sex games; I would play along.

"What are the charges?"

"That in the course of only seven hours, you arrogantly chose to engage in sexual congress with five women; four of these our innocent young students. Over 21% of the student body? I'm sure that smashes a record of sorts."

"I'm not... I didn't... I just..."

"Oh, shush for now, sir. You have two fine and nearly naked defense attorneys who will speak on your behalf."

"What is... the penalty?"

That seemed to brighten her up.

"We will simply leave you like this, for someone to find when you aren't waiting outside for our 'Nude in Public' excursion tomorrow. Oh, don't worry if you have to... ahhh... relieve yourself. Miss Brigette will be in periodically with a bedpan."

Ms Griswold leaned forward. "If you are found innocent however, all six of us will simply launch ourselves into entertaining your naked body. I will of course concentrate on that unrepentant cock; the others will split up and attack the rest of you."

Janice leaned back and pulled out a folder with several papers. I strained but I couldn't see how a woman wearing nothing but black thong panties could have been concealing that.

"Calling our first witness, Miss Brigette."

My sultry French maid stepped up. Ms Griswold pulled up a chair at the foot of the bed, facing me. My "attorneys" were standing to my right. The other girls were huddled in a corner, all of them grinning at me and at my naked predicament.

Brigette was instructed to stand to my left.

"Miss Brigette," Janice instructed: "Please remove your panties and hold them up. Do you swear as a beautiful naked woman that will tell only the truth?"

She quickly stripped. "I do," sighed Brigette, gripping her sexy undies. Her eyes were on me the whole time-- or rather on my penis, which would stubbornly not go completely soft, considering the scenery that surrounded me.

"Now, Miss Brigette, when did you first encounter the defendant?"

Brigette looked me over, as if she was trying to recall how I looked when I had clothes on.

"It must have been the 10:25. I was sent by the Dean to bring the young man to the Home Room."

Janice nodded. "Let the record show that I personally witnessed the defendant's arrival at approximately 9:43. My point is that this first 'touchy-feely' incident took place only forty-five minutes after he arrived!

"So... what did he do to you, just outside of Home Room?," Janice continued.

Brigette bit and licked her lips. "He told me to do the bend over, he lift up my little skirt then he pull down my little pants. He touch me."

Janice glared at me or rather, she got more glaring.

"How and where did he molest you?"

Andie started to open her mouth, then apparently decided against it.

Bridgette leaned forward into an imaginary mic. "On my little kitty. He finger the kitty and lick and suck and then make happy noises."

Janice shook her head. "Defense?"

Andie and I were whispering, exchanging information. I just wanted to kiss her, despite my situation.

"Miss Brigette," Andie addressed her, "What did the professor ask you beforehand?"

Brigette looked confused. "Before he use his hand?"

"Uh... yes." Andie gave up and went with it.

"He ask if I am the true submissive."

Andie leaned over the bed, rounded little breasts and button-hard nipples about twelve inches above me. If my hands weren't cuffed...

"And are you?"

Brigette sighed. "Yes I am. I love to be the submissive."

"I see. And after you were 'molested', did you slap him? Did you run away?"

Ms Griswold interrupted. "I must caution you, counselor, on leading the witness. She is not on a leash! Please rephrase your question."

Andie sighed. "Very well. Miss Brigette: what did you do or say immediately after?"

Brigette smiled. "Ahhh... I say I will play naked maid for him, and clean everything except the bed as he watches. Then I will get into his bed. Naked."

Andie grinned. "No further questions!"

Ms Griswold was staring at Andie-- whether in admiration or annoyance it was impossible to tell.

"The witness may step down-- and put her panties back on. Now I must call Miss Maggie to the stand."

I watched as poor Maggie bit her lip and walked around the bed. As soon as she was blocking Janice's view, she gave my left big toe a playful squeeze. I loved this girl!

"Miss Maggie," Ms Griswold intoned, "please remove your panties and hold them high."

Maggie did as she was told and took her naked oath. My god-- had all the attention that I had placed on her cunnie today make it protrude out even more?

"Now, Miss Maggie; we will ignore the fact that you were penetrated and brought to orgasm in class--"

"Objection!" Andie was already standing so she waved her hand. "Madame prosecutor is very deliberately bringing up incidents that she then states will be ignored."

"Very good Andie! I'll bet you've been watching a great deal more American television than we have. Sustained."

Ms Griswold sat back. "Let's cut to the chase as they say. I encountered the two of you on our pond bench at very approximately noon. What occurred immediately after I left?"

Maggie looked around wildly. I was thinking the same thing-- how did anyone know what we did? We must have been spied upon...

"Uhhhh..."

"You are under oath."

"Professor David had sex with me," Maggie whispered.

"Please speak up for the court."

"We had sex-- and I loved it!"

Ms Griswold stood up. "If I had a gavel, I would be banging it mightily. The witness shall only answer the question and not provide inappropriate commentary!"

Maggie blushed and looked down.

"My point," Janice stated, "is that the defendant had only been here just over two hours and he had already had sexual congress with two women. Defense!"

Andie stepped up again, pleasingly right over me. "Did you enjoy it?"

Maggie looked up. "Oh yes!"

"Did you achieve orgasm?"

"Yes indeed!"

"Did you indicate you wanted a repeat performance?"

She looked at me. "I did then, and I still want it now."

Andie smiled, nodded and stepped back.

Maggie was excused and put her panties back on. She never broke eye contact with me except to check out my cock. It did not seem that I would ever totally lose my erection-- at least not with six bare-breasted and occasionally nude women surrounding me.

"Miss Olivia: please step up. Remove your pretty panties!"

Liv looked surprisingly shy. She didn't seem comfortable with the whole situation. Strange for a girl who had voluntarily stripped herself totally naked at lunch and spent the rest of her class-day in the nude.

"Miss Olivia: it has been reported to me that the defendant was, and I quote 'all over that poor girl's naked body.' Please tell us what happened."

Suddenly Liv's eyes went wide. She stood up straight-- she looked at me-- and she thrust out her big, beautiful breasts. I could feel my penis responding, as I could feel all six sets of eyes on my body.

"It was I who stripped off my bralette in front of him. I dared him into copping a feel, right there in front of everyone. Then, I was unconscionably rude to him-- such a sweet, gentle man! He held my hand, he spoke so sweetly, he very nearly made me cry, he was so kind and loving towards me."

Olivia stared at Janice. "I stripped myself naked to punish myself. And then whatever he did is what any man should do when a woman gets nude for him: kiss her and touch her and love her all over!"

Judge Janice was silent for a while. Finally: "Defense?"

Maggie stepped forward. "No questions for this one, Madam Your Honor." She stepped back, so proud of her moment in the spotlight.

Janice was looking down, a faint smile on her face. She looked back at the girls. Liv had not put her panties back on; she had dropped them on the floor. The girls glanced at each other and then did the same: panties off, then their shoes; then standing up even more naked, even more beautiful, even more proud.

Ms Griswold looked at me, shaking her head. She pulled her own thong off, slowly as she stood. It was my first glimpse of her nakedness and I saw a firm, plump little puss with long pink lines, bulging lips, and a deep dark hint of a deep dark hole.

My cock rose to new heights.

"I declare the defendant guilty of--"

(Massive intakes of breaths; shocked whispers)

--guilty of loving women too much, of wanting to do nothing more than to love each of us and to make us happy, and to make each of us feel that-- when we are in his arms-- we are the most incredible, perfect creatures that he has ever seen."

Someone-- more than one someone was crying. I blinked my eyes and it wasn't me.

"Maggie and Andie: free him immediately and tend to him if he needs tending."

The two now naked schoolgirls (formerly defense attorneys) happily bounced around and unlocked each cuff. I sat up and stretched out and the girls jumped on my bed and started rubbing my wrists, my ankles, and then other things.

"Miss Emily: I never did call on you, your testimony would have been challenged anyway. Please take one of the handcuffs and bring them over." Janice was strangely subdued.

Emily did as she was told. I watched her sweet nude form and especially that bouncy bubble butt of hers as she turned around. She offered the cuffs to Ms Griswold, who shook her head and clasped her hands behind her.

"Put them on me."

I gently pushed my naked angels away and scooted to the edge of the bed. "No. Throw those things away!"

I pushed myself up and off the bed although-- ouch!-- my wrists hurt from those stupid cuffs.

I walked up naked to the formerly formidable, now very naked and very downward-looking blonde Janice Griswold. How can I describe her? She was exactly halfway between the lovely ingenue Shirley Eaton as the doomed Golden Girl in 'Goldfinger' and that big beautiful blonde boss in 'Ted Lasso.' Tell an AI to mix those two beauties together and see what you get.

I put my hand under her chin and lifted her up to me. I was astonished to see a single tear streaking down her pretty, sculpted cheekbones.

"I'm so sorry, sweet David: I am just so sorry!"

And then she fell into my waiting arms.

"Why are you crying? My sweet, sweet lady!" I held her loosely and bent down and sweetly kissed each of her naked breasts.

Janice looked up at me and wiped her eyes. "Oh, it's all because I have this damnable reputation to maintain: the man-hungry, wise-cracking older yet wiser woman." She sighed. "This whole thing started as a sexy joke; then I actually got into it."

She looked around at the four naked schoolgirls, and the one naked maid who were quietly watching.

"David, when I'm near you, I'm just like one of these little girls: I blush when you smile at me, and my knees literally do get weak when I see you mentally undressing me. I've had enough... I am yours."

I was already holding her naked in my arms. I whispered "hold me tight" and then as she grabbed me around the neck, I picked her up.

Some of the girls applauded; some were crying.

"Only two feet to your bed I see. Good for both of us!" Ms Griswold's voice was still shaky. I gently laid her down in the middle of the bed. I opened up her long, strong, sexy legs and I knelt between them.

I looked down at her.

"Oh my god," I breathed. "Such a beautiful girl!"

Janice's pretty pussy was lightly furred all over. Her long slit had opened up along with her legs and revealed her poky hood as if it was a delectable treat. Her inners were like long flaps, bulging outwards and deep pink. Her vagina was wide wide open: a definite entrance into her depths and not just an enticing little slit.

Her breasts were surprisingly rounded and jutting out, even in this position. They were rising and falling with each breath and her hardening nipples were crying out for love bites.

I was so ready for her. I saw how sticky wet she already was. Some thoughtful young lady (or ladies) had spread out some fluffy towels all over the center of the bed.

The girls gathered around the bed, trying to maintain a respectful distance whilst also being aware they would be witnessing a long-awaited, possibly historic moment.

I was having none of that.

"Andie: I want you kneeling on the bed toward my upper right." She looked around, shrugged and complied.

"Miss Em: opposite Andie on my left if you please." I waited for that naked beauty to get into position.

"Miss Brigette--"

"Oui, monsieur!"

"Kneel up on my lower left."

"And Livvie: opposite her on my lower right."

Once all the girls were in position, I paused.

"Miss Maggie?"

"Oh yes! Oh yes sir!" The poor girl thought that I had forgotten her. I would never forget her!

"Carefully scoot around your friend, Andie. Remember how you were over her on the stone? Kneel up over Ms Griswold's head and spread those pretty thighs wide."

Janice stared upwards once Maggie was in position. "Oh dear god, David! This girl has the most perfect vulva I've ever seen! Every little part of her from her outer labia to her clitoral hood to her love nub to her perfectly lined-up inner labia to her pulsing opening. Oh my god: I just want to eat her up!"

I grinned. "You will. She's become quite the expert on offering herself as a snack, haven't you, Miss Mags?"

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
466 Followers
12