Thornbush Academy Ch. 07 - Strange Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maggie blushed and glanced at Andie. "I... we... have been doin' some practicin'."

I let out a deep breath. I couldn't wait anymore.

"Emily and Andie: I am going to lower my body over Janice and I will be extended out my arms. I will endeavor to get my fingers inside both of you... if not, just rub your sweet cunnies on my hands, my wrists, my arms-- whatever's available."

"Brigette and Liv: firstly I apologize for the view!"

I got "Oh, non!" and "Very hot buns!"

"My feet are free for your use. Grab them and use them to rub yourselves in the appropriate places."

I sighed and went back to paying attention to the lovely Janice. "Are you ready, love?"

"Sooo ready! But leave it to you to figure out how to place six naked women in your bed at once!"

"Oh my god I can't wait" I practically shouted and I lowered my body onto hers and I just slipped my hard beyond hard cock inside her.

Janice's vagina welcomed me with a rippling of her inner musculature and burst after burst of liquid globules. Every breath I took I sunk in deep and then pulled halfway out. Then deeper still.

She was staring up at me, mouth open, panting.

On a whim I stuck out both thumbs and I instantly felt Miss Em and my sweet Andie take me inside.

Brigette was threatening to pull my foot out of its socket as she frantically rubbed me all over her wet kitty. Liv had somehow maneuvered herself over my toes and I could feel my big toe slipping in and out of her.

I gazed up at Maggie and she nodded. She lowered herself over Ms Griswold's adoring face until her clit was directly lined up with Janice's tongue.

Janice started licking and Maggie scrunched up her beautiful face and began to moan.

And that was it.

I experienced the longest period of what they call inevitability that I had ever known. It was as if I was falling falling falling from an impossible height into a sea of soft, undulating, rose-tipped pink flesh.

Then I came, and I screamed, and I think I blacked out.

I found myself sprawled atop Ms Griswold's still panting body-- and I was still cumming. I looked around wildly: Emily had collapsed, her pretty head hanging off the bed. Andie was staring at me, using my right hand which must have fallen asleep as her personal dildo. Brigette was mechanically still rubbing her crotch with my poor foot, moaning undoubtedly naughty things in French. I whirled around seeking Olivia-- she had fallen off the bed but she waved her hand at me. And Maggie and Janice? Janice was still eating Maggie up, giving the poor girl four or five consecutive orgasms as her own cummings kept gripping my overworked cock and trying to pull it all the way into her womb.

How long did it last? We lost all sense of time. At some point, someone found some blankets as it was going to be a cold night. We gratefully snuggled up to each other and pulled those blankets over us tight.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I woke up towards first dawn without even recalling falling asleep. I looked around, at first confused at all the softly breathing shapes around me and then it all came back. I was in bed with six sweet, gentle, loving and vulnerable human beings that we call women.

I was in love with all of them and I never wanted this night to end.

Janice was somehow on top of me. She sensed me stirring and half woke up.

"Reg, Reg," she murmured. "Love you so; love you so..." and then she was fast asleep again.

I kissed her and whispered: "Love you too" and she smiled in her sleep.

Who was Reg? A current lover? A past lover who left her? What a damn fool!

I held her tight and listened to all of the sounds of soft and gentle breathing as I fell back to sleep.

12