Thornbush Academy: Entrance Exam

Story Info
I examine a prospective new female student nude.
4.1k words
4.55
9.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luv2custrip
luv2custrip
460 Followers

(And now, finally, my own story!

from Dean William Wilson)

I have been asked to provide a story from my own personal experience of evaluating a prospective new student during her sexually intense and completely nude entrance examination for our Academy. Out of all of the fetchingly delectably nude young ladies whose bodies I have thoroughly examined and whose tight vaginas I have penetrated, I have chosen Cassidy.

Ah, Cassidy! Even her name awakens memories, causes certain stirrings.

It is traditionally in early August that we evaluate about ten eighteen-year-old girls nude in front of the Board. They have all passed their initial interviews in June or July. Those interviews required a nice, friendly striptease at the end-- usually in front of both a male and female member of H. R., with lots of gentle teasing and encouragement to make the poor girl feel a little more comfortable. But then, the naked girl must choose to perform a brief sex act on one of her interviewers-- or have one of them perform an act on her.

Whether cunnilingus or fellatio or masturbation is chosen, it is only continued until a level of acceptable lubrication is achieved, generally not to full orgasm.

All of her written assessments, in addition to plenty of dressed and nicely undressed photos, go into each girl's file for her final examination before the Board.

As Dean, I of course know all five members well-- three men and two women-- all part of this strange, semi-secret world of the sexual training of beautiful teenage girls.

The oldest woman was a former professor here; the other a middle-age Academy graduate. The most elderly of the three men was actually Dean some four decades ago; the other two males approximately my age were wealthy donors.

A classroom had been converted for their use. The Board was seated on the raised stage or dais. Below, in the classroom area proper were only two chairs and behind them, a massage table (of all things!). The table had its wheels locked and placed lengthwise so that the Board would be able to observe all of the action upon it.

I emerged from the changing room dressed in only a short silk robe. It was always intimidating, facing the well-dressed Board this way, but I always considered how our naked prospective students felt.

This was the 10 o'clock start of our morning session and I would present three girls for their consideration. I would take off their own robes, then examine their nude bodies in a very sexual manner. Finally, I would mount the candidate as she lay on the table-- confirming that she was not a virgin as well as providing an initial assessment of her vagina.

There would be two other sessions in the afternoon with two different professors. Each of us was a well-experienced girl-handler who would be able to penetrate each candidate whilst maintaining a suitable erection and refraining from ejaculating.

I announced that a Miss Cassidy would be our first entrant. The Board all opened their file folders and there were smiles all round at the many naked photos of this petite beauty. I went to the changing room behind me to collect her. All of our entrants were required to be totally nude under their short robes: no jewelry of any kind, and no shoes. Only minimal makeup was allowed.

Cassidy was stunning in the flesh. Short dark brown hair, piercing blue eyes, and a perfectly kissable little mouth.

Her legs were the classic soft and pretty legs of a teenager: cute but not plump.

The Board had only a few soft questions about her likes and her hobbies just to try to make her feel less ill at ease. She answered all with a sweet smile in a pleasant, quiet voice.

Once the questions were over, Angela, the eighty-year-old Chair looked round. "Well, I believe it's time for us to have a good look at you, young lady. Dean Williams, if you will do the honors."

I stood in front of Cassidy and smiled. "If you're ready, my dear..." She nodded. She knew she had no choice. I untied the silk bow at her waist and I opened her robe. Then I quickly moved behind her to draw it off her shoulders, then entirely off her body.

"Oh my!" "Quite adorable!" "Bite-sized!" and "Amazing cunny!" were the immediate remarks we heard from the Board. Our girls had to get used to being sexualized and having their naked bodies openly admired.

Miss Cassidy did indeed have very small but quite round little breasts-- 32As, as I recall. Her nipples were admirably poky little rose-pink buttons framed by minimal matching aureoles.

Her totally shaved cunny was indeed amazing. Her clitoral hood was probably the most prominent I've ever seen, occupying at least half of her poky pouch. Just below her hood was an adorable little recessed slit, perfectly designed for her clit to occupy when it slid out. For all of her "outie-ness" on top, her outer labia were surprisingly all tucked together below her hood; plumper and more closed up as the eye proceeded further down to between her girlish thighs.

Angela was the first to speak. "Oh my dear, you are a simply adorable little girl. Dean: turn this sweetie around and let's get a good look at her naked bottom."

I put my hand on her shoulder and told her to turn and she complied instantly. To her credit, Cassidy was managing her nudity with just a slight flush and a biting of her lower lip. She actually seemed quite excited by the reaction to her naked body. I think that her own reaction pleasantly surprised her.

She did have a nice little bum. I responded instantly with a little pat and a gentle caress. Cassidy looked at me and her reaction was priceless. She went from "My! Aren't we being forward?!" to "Oh yes: you'll be fucking me soon!"

I relished her little smile and the eye contact that was made. It was exactly the right thing to do: to get on your evaluator's good side.

"My goodness!" One of the gentlemen commented: "Perfectly designed for a man's hands! Very very nice!"

I directed Cassidy to turn back around. I asked the Board if they had any questions for the girl now that she was naked. One of the wealthy donors raised his hand. "Oh yes, my dear: how do you feel about all this... exposing yourself stark naked to a group of strangers?"

Cassidy paused and licked her lips. "I... I'm actually liking it! I mean... you're all so nice to me, but it's also sort of naughty fun... and definitely very sexy! You are all making me feel so special!"

That was an excellent answer. The Board broke out in big smiles and all made notes.

But now it was time.

"I'm going to examine your body thoroughly, and make some very personal and provocative comments," I told her. "I will end by stimulating you a bit, especially your nipples and your vulva. I will make very sure that you are wet and ready before you do your lie-down and I get inside."

She knew all this already, but this was required as a formality.

Cassidy bowed her head slightly. "I am ready sir." She looked up the Board and did a bow to them too. "I am ready."

What a good girl! I was beaming.

I began by lightly tracing the contours of her body, giving my constant commentary: "Miss Cassidy presents as a very sweet, soft and petite young girl. She has a firm body, but not overly muscular. Note that she is responding nicely to my touch. This is, I'm sure, the first time she's ever had to present her little body naked for a group of strangers, but she is doing wonderfully."

I knelt in front of her. "Very nice, cute teenage legs. We all saw how good she looked in her little robe-- her legs are even prettier now that we can see all of them. She still has a bit of baby fat on those legs-- knees and thighs-- as well as on her tum."

I bent all the way down. "For those of you who are interested, Miss Cassidy even has cute little feet and very lightly painted toes."

I looked up at her and what a view from my vantage point! She was grinning down at me, such a pretty face above her soft, rising and falling breasts.

Speaking of her pretty face, I stood up and had her open her mouth wide. I noted some minimal dental work: otherwise her teeth were nice and white, her breath sweet.

I stepped in close. We were gazing deeply into each other's eyes. I could hear and feel her breathing harder and more deeply.

"I am now going to more closely explore this kissable mouth the only way it should be explored-- with my tongue deep inside." I was making this announcement not only for the Board, but for Miss Cassidy.

I pulled her naked body closer, my hands around her waist. She started to close her eyes-- until I pressed up against her, and she felt my erection against her belly, my cock sticking straight up, bare under my robe. Her eyes got wide.

Now I reached up and took her head in my hands. One last deep look and she closed her eyes again. Cassidy let out a sweet sigh and opened her lips.

I pressed in, my lips enveloping her entire girlish lips, my tongue immediately thrusting its way inside. She responded instantly; her tongue found mine and we twirled our tongues around each other. I let her shove that exploring organ deep inside my mouth as well. As we licked each other's lips, she began to move her lower body slightly, pressing her naked skin against my cock.

I had to step back.

"She is... very responsive... excellent! Miss Cassidy will definitely be a great candidate for some early fellatio training.

"But... time to move on." Now I was the one who was sighing! I moved in back of this naked teen so that the Board could clearly see what I was doing-- as well as to temporarily hide my increasing erection.

"As noted before, Cassidy has very soft round breasts-- 32As?" I enquired.

Now she actually blushed a little. "They're almost B's when I have my monthlies."

She was such a good girl: her blush only made her more sexually attractive. I gave her a peck on the cheek, then I put my hands around her and cupped her breasts.

"Please note," I said to the Board, "that although Cassidy's tits are delightfully small, her nipple/aureole combination are perfectly proportional. Very very nice indeed!"

I squeezed those teats. I lifted them up and pushed them together. Miss Cassidy was leaning back against me. I sensed that she was trying to push back against my cock, now that she knew how hard I was. What a wonderful girl! She was one very hot little piece of naked ass!

I leaned toward her. "I am now going to pinch her nipples quite hard to see her response." I said more quietly: "This may hurt a bit: you little sweetheart! The last thing I want to do is hurt you."

"It's okay," she mumbled, and she leaned back into me even more. I squeezed those already hard and poky nips very nearly as hard as I could: the whole Board was so intently watching. Miss Cassidy was stoic at first, then, as I tried to lift her breasts up by her nipples, she let out a breath that came out as a "hisssss."

I immediately let go and put my chin on her right shoulder. I told her I was so sorry and I kissed and even nibbled on her earlobe. She let out another breath. She reached back with her left arm and rubbed my neck.

"It's okay," she whispered. "I'm alright."

Now who was comforting whom?!

As I started to stand up straight, I noticed one tiny tear leak out of her right eye. How I wanted to simply lie this sweet girl down on the table, and not only kiss her tear away, but make love to her soft, yielding body.

I had to step out from behind Miss Cassidy. I was so hard at this point that I'm sure the Board noticed.

I cleared my throat. "If you would, just lean yourself over this table and stick that lovely bum of yours out at us. Legs apart! There you go!"

I directed the Board to examine the view from behind, but they were all already leaning forward. Some of the male members were absent-mindedly stroking their members through their pants. I didn't blame them!

"Look how open she is back here, compared to her frontal view." I patted her ass cheeks and spread them open. "Her brown star is quite visible, and as I poke around, there are no signs that she's clenching up. I do recommend her for early anal training-- even though she's only eighteen."

I had Cassidy spread her pretty legs even farther apart, and hold herself open with both hands. There were audible groans from the Board as well as "So nice!" and "Look at that!"

Cassidy's inner labia were only now just barely peeking out. They were among the most delicate inner lips I had ever seen. The star of the show (other than her brown star) was her gaping open and drooling vaginal opening. I reached down and grazed the outer fringes with my finger, and I'm sure even the Board could see her close and then open again, with yet another dollop of girlie-goo oozing out.

"Now that Miss Cassidy is so obviously aroused, let's turn her around and see if a certain something is visible."

Cassidy stood up slowly. She was licking her lips and her legs were a little shaky. It was one thing posing naked before a group of admirers like an art class model; now she was being made to display her most intimate, previously secret and naughtiest parts in a state of sloppy sexual excitement.

I had her open her legs again and was happy to see that her pinkish-white clitoris was out, and needed no further coaxing. I noted for the Board that the slit-like opening under her hood was actually the very beginning of where her left and her right inner lips met before bulging out and downward.

I reached down and cupped her hot wet vulva in my right hand. I stroked her up and down. I used two fingers to push on either side of her clit and then I squeezed in and pulled it out. It was getting noticeably pinker and slightly longer, and I stood back, fingers still squeezing, pointing her hardening love nub out to the Board.

Cassidy herself was breathing hard. She no longer seemed capable of looking me in the eye. Her arousal had her in such a state that she didn't know quite what to do or how to act.

It was time.

"Miss Cassidy, if you would: please scoot your pretty bottom up onto this silly table, and then lie back. You know what's coming next-- the only good news is-- you won't be the only one naked!"

She really smiled at that. I think she was actually welcoming lying down-- even though I would soon be entering her. Lying down it seemed, I'm sure, that she would be presenting much less of her naked body to the Board's eager eyes.

Once she was settled I turned to the Board. I looked up to Miss Angela, who was licking her lips in anticipation. I unbelted my robe, opened it and slipped it off my shoulders. I draped it over my chair. I stood up straight-- naked in front of the five Board members

"Well, Dean Williams," Ms Angela never failed to amuse. "I'm glad to see you are as nice and long as always, but perhaps not as grown out in other areas. Have you been using our new gym?"

The Board had graciously converted a oversized storage room into a exercise area with some rather nice machines.

"I have, Madame Chair," I gave a little bow.

"No doubt all of the gentlemen enjoy the visuals," she added. By that she meant that all females who used the gym were required to be nude: students, teachers and visitors alike. It did create occasional male crowds, such as when word got out that Ms Griswold was using the stair-stepper.

I turned slightly and rolled on a very thin, lubricated condom. Cassidy had not yet been officially accepted so she hadn't yet been injected with our powerful contraceptive. She may have been using her own methods but now was not a time to take chances.

Preliminaries over, I stepped over to the massage table and rather awkwardly climbed up. Hard not to show everything you have when you're naked! Miss Cassidy was taking in my said naked state with wide eyes, especially my erection.

"I'm going to of necessity get right in between those lovely legs of yours."

Cassidy nodded and licked her lips. She opened those legs wide to accommodate me and the view of every delight that this sweet girl had been hiding away until now was spectacular.

"I'm going to enter you very gently at first, only to confirm that you are no longer a virgin and that no semblance of a barrier remains. I will then gradually thrust in deeper to get a general sense of your vaginal tightness and depth."

I leaned over her, running my hands from her upper thighs down to her vulva. I made quite sure that little Miss Cassidy was well-lubricated for me.

"Do I... do I have to do anything?" Her big blue doe eyes were so wide.

"Oh yes," I said. "You have to lie back and look beautiful!"

I got the biggest smile and such a sense of final acceptance that I propped myself over her and lined up my penis with her deep slit. I pushed in... nice, nice, very nice! In about halfway, nearly four inches. Absolutely no resistance except that this little one instantly tightened herself up inside; a natural reaction.

I pulled back slightly and just started some deeper, more powerful thrusts. Now there was only a moment more of resistance, then her body's natural instincts took over: she was being mated, and she opened herself up and tried to pull me deeper inside her.

What a moment: that feeling of acceptance!

Miss Cassidy was being such a good girl that I leaned up and bent down and gave her little kisses: her face, her neck, her shoulders, her breasts.

"Oh my god," she suddenly breathed out. "If you keep doing that..." she turned beet red, remembering that we were being intently watched by five people who were actually taking notes.

I stole a glance at the Board. There were a few smiles and nods. These things happened on occasion, and they were telling me to go for it.

"Oh my dear: are you getting excited?"

Cassidy's eyes got even wider and her face even redder. "Ummm... I didn't..." she glanced at the Board and whispered: "I didn't know that was allowed!"

I had to laugh as I continued pumping. I was so experienced doing this that to me it was like a nice long masturbation session. I had complete control of myself.

"Oh, you little sweetheart! What do you think we do here?! We LOVE girls who have orgasms. One of your first classes will be on female masturbation; we believe you can't learn how to please others until you know how to please yourself."

Cassidy looked shocked and bit her lower lip. "I can come-- um... have an orgasm... in front of everybody?!"

"Of course you can! Just tell me what I can do to bring about that marvelous state."

She gulped. She was trying to ignore our watchers and concentrate on me. Good girl!

"Uhhh... just keep doing what you're doing. And I love lots of little kisses all over... makes me crazy!"

"Very good," I said, "I aim to please." It was a wonderfully naughty thing to say as was aiming my long hard penis at her cervix.

I kept my body high in order to lean over Cassidy, massage her clit with my pubes and kiss this sweet naked girl's face and shoulders; breasts and belly.

She started moaning. "Umm-- umm... but what about you? You're ummm... not supposed to come in me!"

"Oh don't worry about that, my love. If things get too much for me inside-- and I do believe they will-- I will pull out and finish you off with my fingers or my tongue."

"Oh god," Cassidy said. "Oh my god. Please please please! I just want to come for you! Only for you!"

There were more tears in her eyes as she was so embarrassed at her condition and at being watched that she was sweating. I slowly pulled out of her and immediately put my right hand over her slippery wet and sticky cunt.

Propping myself up and over her with my left hand, I gently lowered my naked body on to hers. I shoved my tongue into her mouth and kissed her hard as I pushed in-between her inner labia and sought out her gaping hole.

Cassidy was breathing harder and harder. She was pushing and grinding her lower body into my hand. I got three or four fingers inside her and I could feel her inner musculature trying to pull more of me in.

luv2custrip
luv2custrip
460 Followers
12