Thornbush Academy: Entrance Exam

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got rougher and rougher with my mouth and my fingers. I let go and plopped all of me on top of her, ignoring how petite and delicate she was. I was in complete control of this teenager's naked body and now she could not escape.

And that's exactly what Cassidy wanted.

All girls come differently. Cassidy came by opening her eyes and mouth wide-- but then, her pudenda nearly started vibrating!

Yes, I am describing her reaction as best I can. Her entire naked self became focused on her vagina, and her interior pulsations and her exterior gushing became absolutely fucking uncontrollable.

I know from experience that, even an experienced girl-handler such as I, could not remain inside Miss Cassidy without being forced to ejaculate.

Yes. Miss Cassidy was of course accepted into Thornbush after her impressive performance on the massage table. We barely lasted two weeks of seeing each other in Home Room, with me performing her uniform inspection-- lifting up her little skirt front and back-- opening up her blouse to check that her teats were bare and her nipples hard in her shelf bra-- before we became lovers.

As Dean, my quarters were not only the largest but also the most accessible. I alone had a door to our outside portico....

It was quite easy for a young female student to wait until her roomie was asleep and simply slip out of her ground floor window...

My poor wife I'm sure knew that I had the occasional dalliance beyond my usual naked interactions with these teen girls. I would come home so excited about an exceptionally cute or sexy thing that a girl did or said in class. She would patiently listen, then, every few nights, she would take me by the hand and lead me into our bedroom.

Bless her for putting up with me and my crazy profession after all of these years! She knew of course that it was extremely unlikely that an eighteen-year-old girl was going to run away with an occasionally paunchy fifty-something-year-old who lived on a professor's salary.

So she put up with me.

Cassidy and I lasted that whole year. Then, when she came back as a second-year girl, everything changed. She came into my room unexpectedly one night and we made the most passionate love ever. Then she told me that she had to move on. She had "several boyfriends" now who were her own age "more or less."

I kissed her and I told her I would always love her and then I let her go.

Two years now. It always seems to be every other year that I take on a sweet young thing as my teenage paramour. Who will it be now?

So many shy blushing faces as I check their uniforms or their cunny-grooming or as they spread their pretty legs wide open for me in Female Masturbation class.

Who will it be now?

12