Thorne Bay Siblings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get this bra off," he moaned into her. She sat up slightly, reached back and undid the infernal clasp. The bra fell away and her forbidden fruits lay bare. A sound fell unwittingly from his mouth. He was as hard as granite and the sight of her dark nipples on pale flesh made his cock twitch like a rattlesnake.

Her nipples weren't one to be outdone by her boobs. They protruded a quarter of an inch from her, and right now, they protruded right into his mouth.

Nash sucked on his sister's hard nubs, and then he let them go. Let his saliva cool it on the morning breeze. He teased her nipples, kissing them, tonguing them, groping.

"Suck on them," she pleaded.

"No," Nash's voice was barely audible, even to himself.

"Your queen commands you," the voice came out again. Commanding. Robust. But underneath, a strong hint of raw fucking desire.

Nash consumed her tit, he squeezed it as he sucked, paying equal attention to his two new best friends. Aisling moaned so loud he wondered if one of his other sisters might hear. He didn't care. He drank in her tit, half hoping milk would just erupt from them so he could take a part of her inside him. He never wanted to leave this supple paradise.

But he was too horny for this, and these jeans were far too confining. He parted reluctantly, just long enough for jeans and underwear to go free. And then his hands were on his sister's zipper. He looked into her sea-blue eyes for permission.

Her face held a flushness that spread from her cheeks to her breasts. Her breathing was erratic, and when she narrowed her eyes at him and grinned, it was all the permission he needed.

He unzipped Ailsing's jeans and began pulling them off, revealing inch after inch of forbidden flesh. The world would never understand this union. That's what he had told her. Well, the world wasn't here now. And as long as the world was here, he was free to act out his verboten desire.

Aisling was wearing a pair of white panties that matched her milky flesh.

"If I knew we were finally gonna fuck I'd have worn the good lacy stuff." she laughed.

"I prefer these, look how wet you are!" he smiled and indicated to her crotch. A large wet spot burned through her only remaining garment.

"That's embarrassing," she jokingly complained.

"No, it's ego-satiating. And probably delicious."

"What?" But Nash was already diving straight in. He held his sister's panties to the side and ran his tongue along her misty slit.

It was less about the taste and more the raw sexual deviancy of the act, but they both shivered in delight.

"Yeah, I think I like this particular brand," he joked. He tried to take off her panties, and when that was taking too long, he bit a hole in its dampness and tore the damn thing off.

For the first time, he gazed properly on his sister's exposed slit. As far as he was concerned, she was perfect in every way, and her vagina was no different. He tried to plant every curve and twist of her clit and labia into his memory. But his lover was growing impatient.

He lowered himself and began his feast. Starters, to begin with. A teasing frolic of her thighs and pubic area. Aisling had shaved her pubes entirely, but the hairs had just begun to grow back. He ran his thumb slowly against them as he ran his tongue over her folds and to rest at her clit.

He didn't know when this had happened, but her hands were in his hair. She guided him to exactly where she needed, and he began his assault.

Running his tongue along Aisling's clit as she pulled his hair, moaned, and threshed around was the most fun thing Nash had ever done, and he doubted it would be dethroned anytime soon. He was immediately proved wrong when Aisling's thrashings graduated to full-blown orgasm. Accompanying the shriek of coarse pleasure was a torrent of mist as Aisling squirted all over his face. If he liked her taste, he was covered in it now. If he liked her smell, it was his now, too.

It took Aisling a minute to recover from her first peak with Nash, and he spent that minute just enjoying watching her. The rise and fall of her chest and she breathed deeply. The layer of sweat and ejaculate that covered her glorious form.

"Do you want me to do you?" Aisling squeezed the hand that was in hers when she regained the ability to speak.

"No. Now we fuck. I need you now." Nash knew he wasn't going to last long. The whole business of kissing, foreplay and eating her out had driven him to the edge already. But his mind was clouded by carnality and he wanted nothing more than to be inside her.

"That's the first time I'm seeing it," Aisling cooed as Nash rubbed his cock along her entrance. 'I'll get a better look later, just stick it in." Nash found heaven between his sister's legs. Her immense slickness eased him in gently and her tight fold parted and gripped him with warm tautness that instantly took him to the edge. Nash hilted himself all the way inside his sister, her legs wrapped tight around him as they moaned and panted like animals.

Nash's load was right on the edge, and he knew the slightest bit of stimulation would throw him over. He took a second to appreciate the moment. He ran his hands up her thighs, enjoyed the feel of her diamond nipples on his chest. He looked into her eyes, and took her glasses.

"No. I want to see," she sighed.

"Don't see. Feel." Nash lowered himself and claimed her warm mouth one more time with his. The action drove him half an inch further into her, and that was all he needed.

He grunted into her mouth with the ferocity of a bear and began unloading a week's worth of build-up right into Aisling's wet snatch.

"Don't pull out," she begged.

"I have to," Nash groaned as he did the exact opposite. He left it in its home as he dumped spurt after spurt into it. He left it there for five minutes after as they cooled down in each other's embrace. And when he finally pulled out, a tidal wave of his seed marked his sin.

***

Nash would have been fine staying home all day, practising his new hobby with his favourite person in the world. But post-climax brought clarity, which brought responsibility.

They drove down to the clinic (Nash had enough of his bike for a while) and got Aisling the morning after pill. They stocked up on condoms and lube.

Nash and Aisling were not fools. They knew that even if they wanted a kid in the future, it was a bad idea. That was the whole point of this, of Ailsings game of hints and worry and D&D. They wouldn't be boyfriend and girlfriend. They wouldn't ever be husband or wife, father and mother. They would always just be siblings. Nash and Aisling. They'll have their fun while they needed it and then they'd each find their own way.

And that would be enough. It would have to be.

"I want to talk to the doctor about taking the pill again," Aisling shooed Nash away. "You should go. It might seem weird if I do this with my brother. I'll see you later." She winked.

The visit had taken longer than Nash was expecting, and he had an evening shift at Yuya's anyway. He almost moved to kiss Aisling before he left. "Ugh. Our one rule. I'll see you tonight?" He wanted to stay with her, but it wouldn't be fair to Pavla to skip work.

***

The diner was busy, as Nash was learning was the norm on weekend nights. It seems working in the foodservice industry meant long hours of slow nothings and then intense business where no matter what, they felt understaffed.

Nash had to put all thoughts of Aisling out of his mind to keep up with the influx of customers. Yuya had said business was slow, but it didn't feel like it.

At 11 pm, Yuya had gone home and left Nash and Pavla once again to clean up.

"So..." Pavla sat on the counter in her cute miniskirt and white shirt.

"So what?" Nash hurriedly loaded the dishwasher.

"How was it!" Petra couldn't help but kick her legs.

"Wouldn't you like to know? Miss 'I wish we could watch.'"

"You heard that?" There was a giggle in her voice. She wasn't ashamed at all. The dishwasher was full, and Nash began carrying the remaining dirty dishes to the sink to scrub. A plate fell and burst into pieces.

"Shit, I'll clean that up," Nash hurried to the broom closet.

"Nash, stop." Pavla's voice made him turn around. Just in time for her to pin him to the closet. "Look at you! You haven't been thinking clearly all night. You're hard right now!"

"No, I'm not." Nash was surprised at the small girl's directness.

She narrowed her eyes at him and grabbed his engorged cock through his jeans with a confidence that made him yelp. "I'll clean up, you go home and feed this to my best friend." She let him go. "I'll see you on Monday, yeah?"

"Are you sure?" Nash felt bad about leaving her here.

"You're making more of a mess than helping right now." and then he heard her whisper as she grabbed the broom. "And if you don't leave right now, who knows what I'll do."

"You're the best." He grabbed his coat and kissed Pavla on the top of her head, which he had to bend a little to do.

***

Nash barreled through the front door. It was late, but it was a Saturday night so his sisters should be awake.

"Nash!" Lourde called from the den. He walked in to see her curled up on an armchair with a novel. "There's some leftover pizza in the oven if you're hungry."

"What? Oh, thanks. I ate at the diner." He lied. "Are the other two around," He leaned against the doorway, trying his best to seem casual. Lourde was wearing a white tank top and a pair of comfy looking green shorts. Just the sight of her exposed legs made his cock spring to life. Nash was almost certain he was hornier, more frequently since the incident with Tempest.

"Nastasya is out. Aisling is upstairs." Lourde rested a cheek on her fist. Her hair was loose, but Nash noticed she had one of the orange hair ties he'd given her around her wrist. He smiled at that.

"Well, I'm off to bed." Nash did a faux stretch. "See you tomorrow." Nash hobbled up the stairs, and instead of his room, entered Aislings. To his disappointment, the room was vacant. She must be in the bathroom, he thought. Aisling had left her desk lamp on. The supplies they'd bought earlier were on the desk.

Nash shed all his clothes and was busy unwrapping a condom when he heard a flush from down the hall. He was pulling the rubber over his torturing full member when Aisling rounded the doorway.

"Oh," she was startled at first, but her look of surprise was replaced by a grin. She was wearing an old t-shirt of Nash's that fell to her thighs. Her eyes darted down to his cock. Aisling kicked the door closed behind her. "I'm not wearing any underwear under here."

"Good," Nash walked to his sister and kissed her. But kissing wouldn't be relief enough for the appetite he had. In his excitement, he'd pushed her back into the door, which caused her to gasp.

Nash's hands were under her thighs and he easily lifted her to the proper height. She wrapped her legs around him and grabbed his dick with her right hand, while she held onto his shoulder with his left. All the while, they kept their eyes on each other. Her pale blues through panes of glass.

She guided him right to her, and before Nash knew what happened his tip was inside. The ensuing gasp caused him to drop her a few inches, which only drove him deeper.

"FUCK!" Nash yelled at the top of his lungs.

"Shhh," Aisling stroked his face. Their first time was intimate, but now that they knew each other's bodies they could go all out. Nash let himself all the way in, held there for a moment, and then withdrew. Just before he exited her, he rammed back in with all his might.

"Nash!" Aisling moaned. He didn't give her a chance to say more. He continued his furious humping, their bodies crashing into the bedroom door with thunderous crashes. Aisling's moans were inhuman sounds of pure ecstasy, not words, but guttural music that reflected his motions. With every thrust her tempo rose, her cries a mimic of the work his cock was doing.

The pleasure was so great that Nash felt his knees weaken.

"I want to be on top," Aisling growled. Nash tried to make it to the bed but decided to just fall to the floor with her still wrapped around him. They hit the ground and continued fucking without pause.

Aisling was in charge now, and it was her turn to fuck Nash for all her worth. She crossed her arms and threw her shirt over her head, the only article of clothing she'd still had on. Her massive tits swung like pendulums as they did their dirty business. Nash was well aware that they weren't being quiet at all. He didn't care.

"Rub my clit," she pleaded. It was all Nash could do to comply with his queen. "No, like this." She took his hand in his and showed him just the way she liked it, a slap like motion and a little twist. As soon as he began doing that Aisling squeezed her legs around him.

"Aaarhgh!" The shout was unconstrained, raw. Aisling yelled it for the entire bay to hear as she came on Nash's dick. The pause in the action was torture for Nash. He was so damn close.

"I'm almost there," he pleaded, when Aislings sopping cunt finally had the courtesy to let him go.

"Not in a damned condom you're not." Aisling climbed off of him, peeled off the rubber and tossed it in the trash can across the room. She kissed Nash's precum-soaked head like that of an old lover, and took the whole thing into her mouth.

The feel of Aisling's tongue deftly manipulating his dick was enough to throw him over the edge.

"I'm coming," it came out as a hoarse whisper. Nash's vision went blurry as the heated climax arrived. The first blast hit her in the back of the throat. Ailing popped his dick free and pumped the rest of his load all over her face. Two spurts. Three. Four. Five.

When Nash returned to his senses, he sat up to see Aisling sloppily cleaning his slowly shrinking member.

He placed a hand to her chin and brought her face to his. He tasted his own cum on her lips and tongue. It tasted slightly of the golden tinge of caramel. A parting memory of Tempest. The bedroom door was open.

The bedroom door was open.

Nash peeled his lips from Ailsing's to see Nastasya standing in the doorway. She was wearing jeans and a leather jacket and must have just returned home. She stared at them, eyes wide on her thin face,

"What the hell." Her voice was a whisper, bristling with ire.

THE END

###