Thoroughly Loving Nina Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's okay – she doesn't much like the Hungers because they were virtually inhospitable to us which means I have to sell the idea of buying this property to Nina before I turn around to negotiate its purchase."

"I see. Perhaps you should work out that problem with your Nina before we inspect the ranch."

"Pardon me, Leigh – please call me Vic. Could you join us for lunch and talk to Nina about the sad owners and their ranch.. You have a lovely way abgout you and your sincerity could turn Nina around. A half-hour lunch if you can't spare an hour."

"Very well Vic. As I told you before our company wants to make this sale. Mrs Hunger is my aunt, my mother's sister."

"I see," Vic said. "Then being related, you may be no more enthusiastic about encouraging them to drop their no negotiation stance than your father. Perhaps I'm wrong about that?"

"Vic, one more time: This company wants to make that sale. In almost every instance vendors want the prospective purchasers to pay more money than what they think the property is worth while prospective purchasers want to go the other way and squeeze the vendors. Astute negotiations effectively make the sales by drawing the two principal parties to the transaction to a mutually agreed figure; if not the prospect walks away. I already have a bank's loan appraisal on that property, confirmed twice for two other clients who failed with their offers. Unless you pay more than the current asking price, which is most unlikely, you and Nina will easily fall within the bank's lending requirements providing your financial histories reveal no concerns."

"That's great news, Leigh. I confirm all I want to achieve in any property we decided to buy is to pay a fair price. I'll commission my own appraisal on Hunger Ranch."

"I could ask the bank to allow me to reveal to you its appraisal and for the Hungers to authorize me to show you my appraisal, updated only a month ago."

"Very well. If I sight both I don't believe I'll need another appraisal but I'd have to check with Nina because most of our four million dollars is her money."

"Excellent. May I suggest 12:30 for lunch just across from us; it's reasonable quality and excellent service. It's called The Restaurant."

"Excellent – we'll be there at 12.30. It's been lovely dealing with you."

"In comparison?"

"I was simply thinking it's been lovely dealing with you because I feel I've made real progress. Your father was not on my mind."

Vic drove back to the hotel smiling. It was great being on track. He knew in his heart this was the property. There were negatives: the homestead was crap and the out buildings showed neglect and essential equipment was outdated and on its last legs. Moreover the grazing was rank because it was carrying at present just under 2500 head of cattle. He imagined it would carry perhaps 4000 plus calves when the whole ranch operation was out of crawler gear.

Vic yelled through the open window of the SUV, "Yippee!" He was growing in confidence he and Leigh would get the job done. One thing he was sure about though: he wasn't into the reckless spending of Nina's money. The Hungers wanted $7,250,000; perhaps well worth it because of the untapped potential if he were correct in his thinking. He thought they should not spend over $5.5 to $5.8 million. The parties were a long ways apart but at least Leigh was talking negotiation.

Vic had found out the previous night how much Nina could front up with. His mouth hit his boots when she confessed to "almost $27,000,000" with scarcely any more emotion that he would have expected from her in saying $27,000. He almost wet himself and covered up, laughing, "What, have you robbed a bank?"

She smiled, looking down on to the riverside at a guy on a Palomino riding ahead of two small kids on their ponies. "My mother was a lucky heiress, the daughter of Elizabeth McCrone who inherited her millions from her parents who'd owned an entire valley in which their ranch lay, flooded the whole lot with an earth dam and sold water allowing incoming ranchers to convert hitherto badlands into solid-heart grazing land. The really big money came when my grandmother sold out to a cooperative of new generation ranchers who wanted control of that dam."

"Control come hell or high water despite the asking price?"

"Yes, but not at the outset," Nina smiled. "My grandmother was one tough lady. When she found the cooperative demanding their offer or nothing, she called in big city interests. The price shot up and earnest negotiations were underway. She ended up allowing the ranchers to pay off their join purchase over ten years at market rate interest less 1 percent and picked up on the foreclosures of the weaker ranchers because she had the vision to see potential."

"Where was your grandfather when all this was going on?"

Nina's smile didn't leave her face: "Drinking, gambling and whoring – the things men do. I'll be landing another few million when my father's estate is wound up. My mother and my father and my grandmother always made much more money than what they spent and were great at doing business; all that money mounts up during lifetimes."

Vic grinned. Nina had occasionally mentioned there was plenty of money if they ever needed it. He'd gathered from that she could be loaded but with nothing like the wealth she's finally revealed to him.

Jesus!

His thoughts had gone wild. They could buy a huge spread already well up to scratch or they could buy numerous factories and sit back and watch the money roll in.

We?

Ah, yes. Nina could, he sighed. His mind switched back to buying a rundown ranch with potential. Okay, Nina would front with the major part of their input and finance improvements but in time if his vision proved itself, he'd have the cash flow to begin paying down Nina's shareholding until they arrived at a true 50-50 partnership and then worked on reducing the bank mortgage. Oh well. He then thought about guys horning in to try to marry this sexy young multi-million-dollar baby and switched to attempting to imagine her grandfather's whoring activity.

Nina was dressed for lunch asleep in a chair in the hotel reception area when Vic arrived, but only dozing; she opened one eye as he approached. Damn, she wasn't smiling.

"Hi, he grinned. I haven't been out drinking, gambling and whoring – I went out and looked at the ranch along the boundary line and then went to that horrible man's real estate office and ended up talking to his daughter."

"And you were really taken with her?"

"No - yes," Vic replied indignantly. Then realizing how confusing that must sound he realized he'd have to explain in full his visit to the real estate office.

"Come up while I shower and change for lunch. We are taking that real estate woman to lunch. Once you listen to what I found out from her and her interest in securing that sale her father had almost blown, you'll be able to make your own mind up about her. You'll see she's not my type."

"Oh, you have a type, do you?"

"Yes – very early twenties, great smile, soft personality, adores guys in their late thirties and never talks much about herself. Oh, also loves ranching."

"That sounds rather like me," she teased. "I'll come up to the room with you but you're not getting it; perhaps after lunch if this agent woman of yours cheers me up."

"Fine," Vic said relieved. "In bed or one a chair?"

"What are you talking about?"

"After lunch activity; as a business woman Leigh will impress you greatly."

* * *

"Oh," groaned Nina late mid-afternoon when they'd returned from lunch and then inspecting the ranch accounts. Vic was sending awesome feeling through her lower trunk as he slammed into her. He had her across the chair sideways, head low down, legs high and spread, one jammed against the back of the chair. She'd began complaining of discomfort as he stood behind her. He inserted his cock and soon his downward thrusts into what she knew was her widely exposed vagina; his efforts were making her whimper in delight. They both heated up, sweating and she was about to explode.

"Aaaaaaagh!" she cried, coating his dick in new juices at the same time he'd dug into flesh just above her hipbones to pull himself into maximum depth as he ejaculated.

"You awful man, bruising and pounding me in discomfort like that."

But as he lifted her to carry her to doze on the bed, saying he'd fetch a towel, she kissed him deeply and sighed, saying, "Let's do it that way again every so often."

"You actually can purchase a rounded chair that makes it far more comfortable for the woman but it produces the same result for her."

"Good, let's go to the city Friday unless we are in negotiations. What is the chair called?"

"Dunno although I remember it actually was designed for mothers nursing their new-borne."

"Oh you men, always with one thing top of mind. I'll know where to shop."

He fetched the towel and began wiping her gently. She loved him doing that and encouraged it, teaching him that women don't really like men rolling away or even walking from them as soon as they'd ejaculated the final time.

"I feel safe with you being with that woman all day tomorrow and I really like her. I also agree she's definitely not your type – she is too severe for you, too focused and doesn't laugh much and she gave me the impression she'd happily married. They have two young children which her mother takes and collects from school."

"Thank goodness that's sorted out."

"She'll wait till the next afternoon before she attempts to seduce you."

"Are you mad?"

"I know women better than you do. She wants this sale to release her suffering aunt and uncle. They'd had four previous promising purchasers walk away."

"That was because her stupid father refused to convince his clients to negotiate."

"It appears so. But I see it in your eyes, Vic. You want that land. So we'll get it come hell or high water, even if we have to pay the full asking price."

"No – around six mil is tops."

"Then do what it takes, darling. I won't mind."

Vic smiled grimly. "Fucking that woman would not create a sale. She needs to convince her aunt this is their last chance. I'll insist you be there at the negotiations – I'll insist they be held in Leigh's office."

"She's already said they want final discussions to start over lunch in their kitchen."

"So they did. I accept they don't want women not well-known to them because of that bitch who knifed their son in the guts for refusing to marry her and he died that horrible death in front of them."

"After hearing that I can understand why they're still traumatized after eighteen months," Nina said.

"Well, I have sympathy for them but it has to ends sometime. You'll be there for the negotiations, Nina. It's either that or no sale. In fact unless they agree to you riding with us Wednesday afternoon when I go with Leigh then we're out of here."

"You want that ranch so badly."

"Yep, for us, and unless your heart is in involvement then it's no go. That southern range is where the prime grazing lands lie; I learned that when looking across some of that land this morning. Great water supplies, tilted for good water run-out and similarly for natural water flow when irrigated in the summer-autumn dry period. Spotting where the hay is made encouraged me to look closer. The rougher north and high land is okay for cattle but also for riding trails, outdoor adventure facilities and the sales info indicates there is a 15-acre long lake which probably is great for watercraft."

"Fifteen acres – wouldn't that be better drained and turned into pasture?"

"Oh, Miss Super Efficient. Quite right on paper but I bet it's deep enough to never go dry because it looks rocky up there – a natural reservoir. If a 100-year great drought occurs, our cattle would have water. Anyways, what's fifteen acres when we are looking at buying 63,800 acres?"

Leigh already had her two horses saddled up outside the barn when Vic arrived. He looked at the changed woman with increased interest. She had her hair tied back and was wearing a Stetson, checked shirt opened very how down, tight jeans and riding boots. He thought if he were offered it, he's have a very hard job turning it down.

But apart from the very friendly "Hi" she was all business. "Aunt Mae said it was okay to ride out with Nina as well tomorrow and she'd try to talk Uncle John into allowing Nina to participate in discussions on Friday. I'll leave these two horses here and bring the third when I return tomorrow afternoon. Can Nina ride?"

"Yep."

"I take it you can, asking to inspect on horseback."

"Yes, I thought I'd get a better feel for the land on horseback."

"You're damn right about that; I hate riding on four wheelers. Which horse do you want?"

"The sorrel."

"So you know horses," she smiled. "Take this backpack – it has our wine, coffee and a towel for you; I'll carry the food."

"Towel?"

"It will be hot-hot by noon when we arrive at Fisherman's Lake."

"Oh, the lake. You mean a swim?"

"Yes, unless like some men, my husband included, and are a bit shy of water."

"That's only in the bathroom."

She giggled as she mounted.

Vic thought well, if sex is offered it will be up at the lake. But it wasn't, despite them both swimming nude and she glancing more than once at his half-erect cock while he attempted to avoid looking at the thatch between her disappointingly rather plump thighs, but her tits were great despite being a little droopy. He wondered if she was pleased he now sported a completely shaven cock and balls assembly.

They emerged from the water and she turned her back on him while she dried herself, with no request to have him dry her back. Vic was about to step into his briefs when he saw her crouched, full nude, over his backpack and removing the wine and two glasses wrapped in a cloth. So, it was nude lunching.

They relaxed in the sun, heads in the shadow of a tree after eating a great lunch, replete – except for sex. But they dressed without Leigh even looking as if she were interested.

"Take your horse," he offered.

"No, only the best for you, Mr Buyer."

Vic scowled wishing she'd offered him her best, leaving him to struggle between licking his lips and turning her down. Oh, what a great dilemma to resolve. He looked up to see she'd caught him scowling. Without changing her thoughtful expression she said they should head up to the summer pastures where the cattle were.

It was a mixed herd ranging from tear-away calves to bulls. A bull trotted out from a small group of cattle to greet the arrivals aggressively. Vic spotted the movement from the corner of his eye, dug in his boots and Eva the sorrel took off on almost full power as Vic cut across the front of Leigh and charged at the charging two-year-old cross-bred bull.

"Oh shit!" Vic heard Leigh exclaim as he took off his Stetson. Waving it furiously he shouted "Ee-hah". The young bull lost his bravado, swerved to the right, slowed and trotted back to its group, tail up as if celebrating victory.

"Eva's not into wrangling," Leigh sniffed a little frigidly as Eva and rider returned to her side, skidding back in speed to an easy walk.

Ignoring that Vic grinned. "What do I get for saving your life?"

"Phooey. Would a kiss suffice?" she asked leaning towards him.

He took the offer and noticed she was slow to break away, fingers hooked into his belt to keep them from drifting apart.

"Like that?" he grinned.

"I'd be a liar to say no, but that's all you're getting."

They wove between the groups of cattle.

"How did you appraise this property?"

"On the basis of 'as is' with a little added because it's rather under-stocked at the moment as any cattleman would see for himself."

"What about copies of your and the bank's appraisal?"

"Back in my vehicle ready to hand you if you're satisfied with today's outing. You'll be aware that the best is to come tomorrow when we ride the flatter pasturelands."

"The info sheet says the Hunger's often squeeze out four month's grazing up here. I guess that means six week's grazing well after the spring thaw, ninety days to spell it for regrowth then up to another eight weeks until the snows come and set?"

"Yes, that's it. Are you aware you'd double the grazing time up here with controlled grass management using electric fencing?"

"It's what I was thinking."

"Good boy. Come on, race you to that clump of alpine pines four hundred yards away – they're on the edge of a huge drop so don't over-shoot. Give me a good start because you're on Eva."

Vic swung from the saddle. "You take Eva. Give me fifty yard start on Kitty and let's see what happens – the rider's effort also counts."

"Okay," she said, flinging herself across to the startled Eva whom she kept calm by talking to her. "What does the winner get?"

"Kisses."

"And if you win."

"Oh, a lot more than that," Vic said, heaving himself up on to Kitty."

"No way are you getting that," she laughed and was away.

"You cheating bitch!" Vic yelled and she gave him the fingers crying, "Sucker."

He pushed Kitty quickly into a gallop, noting her strength so correctly assumed the difference between the two horses was simply in top end speed. To win this he needed a break.

Well. he received two.

Leigh slowed to weave through an outcrop of rocks, expertly steering Eva with quick pulls of the reins as well as moving her body. In contrast, Vic took a risk: he booted Kitty and slackened off the reins, moving with her when she changed direction, choosing her own route. She proved herself competitive and up to the task, scarcely slowing.

With less than a hundred yards to go Leigh turned to check on Vic's whereabouts and sighting him so close that she pulled on her left rein in shock, slowing Eva and almost causing her to stumble. Vic lowered his upper body and shouted, 'Eeeh-haw!' and although not digging in his heels felt Kitty take up the challenge. But it was no use. With twenty yards to go on the debris-free surface Leigh drew Eva's nose level with Vic's elbow; he waited for them to draw away, knowing no way was he going to get a third break. But to his amazement Eva was held to maintain that position as they reached the trees and stopped.

The riders circled the horses while they cooled down. They then walked them to the shade.

"You could have romped ahead in that last twenty yards."

"Eva was tired."

He scoffed at that.

"Where do you wish to claim your prize?" Leigh asked coyly.

"Here will do," Vic said pulling her to the ground.

They kissed while she removed her shirt and bra.

"Here, kiss and suck these then I want to ask you something."

Vic did as he was asked then said, "I anticipate the question. My answer is no, I don't have a condom."

"That's okay; I have a five-pack. What I wanted to ask was, are you certain about doing this? Nina is obviously so much in love with you and..."

"Obviously in love with me?"

"Yes, any fool can see that. Besides she's putting up a lot of money to join you in this project, isn't she?"

"Most of it."

"Then back off Vic, you can't possibly..."

"Life is not only about love and money, Leigh. Sometimes we have the right to weaken."

"You're only saying that to soften me up."

Vic stood up, dropped his trousers and briefs and displayed his cock now at full erection and dripping slightly.

"Ohmigod," Leigh breathed, her eyes now huge.

"You want this, Leigh. Tell me why?"

She frowned and then weakened, reaching to clutch the not yet throbbing or damp projection from above Vic's balls. "It's almost five years since I was with another man other than my husband, ane his cock is rather small. Sometimes I dream...well, you can guess."

While Leigh reached into her top pocket for the condom, Leigh said Nina would be excited when he returned so he could spare only one shot. "What is your dream position?"