Thor's Training Ch. 05: Massage

Story Info
Lan massages Thor to advance his submission.
1.6k words
4.84
5k
9
0

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are going to help you get better," he said as I licked my own cum off my lips and savored the slick salt rolling around my mouth. My body was humming and I could feel the bath water still drying on the fur on my chest. He led me to the bed, where he'd laid a big, red blanket I didn't recognize. God, I wanted him inside me - even though I'd just cum. Especially because I'd just cum? Damnit!

I knelt down on the blanket, but he had me slide all the way down, lying flat, arms out to the sides. He was wearing his leather riding pants, open at the crotch with his fat balls and huge cock hanging out; it was plump and semi hard, the pale foreskin just covering the head with a buildup of some pre-cum. There were two massage pump bottles on the side table.

There was an audible snap as he pulled on latex gloves. A thrill of apprehension ran through my relaxed brain. My cock jumped underneath me. What was this now?

He pumped a few strokes of liquid out of the darker brown bottle, the oil smearing the gloves a darker blue. I didn't really like massage. They always ended up pulling my body hair, hurting me and not pressing enough into my muscles to get me really relaxed.

Lan's firm hands started simple, and on the best place: my legs. My hamstrings are fucking mountains of hard muscle, and he rubbed the sweet-smelling oil firmly into those big muscles with long, slow, strokes. His hands left warm streaks on my skin, and the warmth seemed to slowly be sinking into me as he continued to slowly stroke and knead my legs. My brain became more and more and more focused on his hands in their gloves. As he moved onto my ass, I found that even the craving in my hole that Lan had literally bred into me was not there.

Everything felt warm and open and I felt so fundamentally good, I had stopped thinking about thrusting my hips up to encourage Lan to touch my hole. His warm legs against me, his breath on me occasionally were heaven. My cock was plumped underneath me but not hard. My balls hung super low. I'd never been more relaxed than this in my life.

Lan was working on my big, beefy glutes now. It felt so good I realized I was moaning low and steady. His hands kneaded and pressed my glutes firmly, irresistibly. They were all warm and the warmth was spreading like icy hot. Even warm tendrils relaxing my pink asshole, making me realize how often I walked around clenching my butthole like something was going to invade it.

Lan's voice was running through me, the cadence rising and falling like breath. I was hard again, but didn't need to do anything about it, I just enjoyed the hardness under me, the basic pleasure of being a man.

After that, as I drifted, warm, safe, empty, happy, hard, there were hot towels sluicing me off and Lan's voice asking me questions to which I moaned answers. The questions and the answers melted away like snow in California.

There was a new smell - lavender - and Lan was stroking from my now-relaxed glutes up my back with some new oil. I could feel the callouses on his hands, so the gloves were off too. All pleasures were equal now: his weight on my legs, his hands on me, the log of his cock pushing my ass cheeks apart as it sawed back and forth with his movements.

My legs and ass were a warm throb of intense relaxation. The oil on my back was warm and cool together. I felt like I was part of the mattress, part of Lan, like there was no Thor there anymore except pleasure.

I didn't even quite realize it when the beautiful arrowhead of Lan's cock head slipped past the throbbing lips of my ass so it was inside me. It was the best fullness there ever was. Gently pushing and sliding. My exhales now were just a long, slow groan of pleasure. I wondered why I had shied away from this exquisite pleasure my whole fucking life. Apparently, my right mind was kinda stupid.

But that thought didn't, couldn't last long. Lan had almost without me noticing worked his whole hard thick length deep inside me. His short, muscular arms were wrapped around my thick body. One of his hands was rolling one of my big pink nipples between his rough fingers, making a kind of white lightning inside me running from my nipples to my cock, my balls, up into my hole and back to his fingers. Maybe he told me that's what it was doing. I didn't care.

My whole body was lit up from within as he crushed me in his embrace and as my big butt muscles relaxed, he had more throbbing length of fat cock to work even deeper inside me. I moaned like a whore.

I was empty, and he was filling me and emptying me both. Making more space deep, deep inside me, burrowing pleasure into me in ways I'd never even imagined were possible. Making me aware that my idea of myself - the macho, big dick-swinging man I had been - was totally made up.

I realized all those boys I had used my cock to make happy, they weren't serving me giving up their asses, taking my cum deep inside them, *I* was pleasing them, serving them, with my mouth, hands, tongue and cock. I felt how Lan was creating pleasure between us but without it being in service of me. His goal was not to make me cum, or make me happy. His goal was to empty me out with pleasure, to scour away the false remnants of who I was.

His cock was my whole world now, his hard grip the bounds of my reality. He had one paw on my throat, squeezing, narrowing my breath, making the blood thud in my head. My hands trembled and let go of the sheets, relaxing and relaxing.

I was thinking only of Lan. I felt like I could feel his body, feel his insides. I felt what it was like for him to have his cock inside me, how much pleasure he took from me letting go to him, how it engorged his dick. I could feel the rhythms he setup in my muscles with his stroking and clenching, and how pleased he was with my submission.

I could feel how he was moving his cock slow in my ass so that he could feel my ass clutching and unclutching. Every time I let go more he groaned with me, and got harder, and more excited, stretching my hole more and more and more, compressing my prostate more and harder until my cock went soft underneath me.

I was full and deeply relaxed and a vessel for this man. I wanted nothing but what he wanted; I wanted nothing for myself, only pleasure for him to fuck me, and for the first time ever I deeply understood my real pleasure would be him fully enjoying me and emptying himself into me. I was a vessel for his pleasure - it was only this incredible opening and opening and giving up to him that brought him to the peak of ecstasy.

Everything about me was open and relaxed and there was only a baseline drone of intense pleasure. I was his pleasure, I was pleasure embodied without need. I could feel that my soft cock and big balls were wet and sticky as Lan's strong butt muscles clenched to thrust his cock all the way inside me and then pull out, groaning, and push it back in.

I, who'd never pre-cum before, had not orgasmed at all, but by balls had drained fully out of my cock, soaking the bedspread and coating my package in my thick goop, unnoticed while it happened.

Lan's big paws were on my fuzzy back, crushing me into he bed, and I loved it. I wanted more. There was a slap-slap-SLAP-thud-SLAP-slapslapSLAP of Lan taking his pleasure with his cock deep inside me, smacking his beefy thighs into my hamstrings, driving his cock deep into me. The impacts brought an intense pleasure, and I wondered idly if it would please him to spank my ass later, because I thought I would love it.

I was not my body. I was the bed and the sweat in the air, and Lan's groans, and his increased rhythms pounding my hot asshole. I was the cum boiling in his balls. I was my hole aching from his pounding and needing his soothing seed. I was a lack of self needing definition from his weight and holding and how summing deeply inside me would free me to be no one, nothing, to be pleasure. I was the smell and sound of mansex, I was Lan's hot sweat falling onto my furry ass, and the scent of leather and sweat from him filling me.

Then he exploded, and I disappeared into pleasure. I was nothing but pure floating happiness, given the space to be empty and nothing and everything.

I was full of his cum, and his cock, still hard, was deep inside me. He was heavy softness, lying on top of me. I was cooling sweat.

I was wholly owned by Lan now.

Now everything was going to change.

I was the happiest man on earth.