All Comments on 'Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 12'

by christo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What an incredible series!

Truly, for as wacky and extreme as this gets, it's very well written and fun to read.

And to mirror the sentiment of our hero, swinging is crazy/difficult and definitely not for just anyone--it's equal parts secure and crazy. It take a lot of faith and no small amount of luck to deal with the emotions and jealousies of sharing your loved ones with others.

And courage. There's no such thing as 100 percent safe swinging.

I appreciate that you at least partially address -in your early chapters- the importance of protection, which for me is part of why I don't swing anymore. Certainly the big elephant in the room is HIV (overlooking pregnancy... but that's easier to deal with), but there's a host of other things like HPV, Herpes, and a small alphabet of Hepatitis variants that are plenty nasty and just as incurable as HIV, with their own social and health implications (like death).

I hope you continue to write and that you finish all the good things you've shared with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
nutty kid

I know its fiction, but wow what a nutty kid. I could see coming already, Bridget and her father both looking at the bookshelf (where the hidden camera was set up), she will show the whole school somehow, maybe at the prom, to destroy him.

netgnosticnetgnosticabout 3 years ago

I gotta compliment you on your characterizations. The conflicts going on in this story are mostly due to their EXTREMELY different personalities, and your portrayal of these very different people is masterful. And your humour? I love it when you do things like this:

'That's my thirty-second diagnosis of the situation, and if you've got a better one, keep it to yourself. At least this way I could stay sane.'

I can imagine Ferris Bueller saying this toward the camera.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous