Those Autofellatio Blues Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
christo
christo
1,327 Followers

As I just said, had this been a poker game I would have called Elaine's bluff. But you don't see many poker games where the dealer wears a leather corset and brandishes a whip. Which is really too bad. Anyway, I tried a different tactic. "I'm bigger than you, Elaine," I said. "I won't hurt you, but I can take the key, unlock Bridget, and take her with me."

A ghost of a smile tugged at the edge of her lips. "This key?" she asked, dangling it before me a few seconds before she tugged at the stiff leather of her corset and dropped the key into the bottomless depths of her cleavage. "You'd have to go down there and get it, Danny," she taunted. "You'd have to hold me down, hold me down and strip me and fumble with my tits and my pussy looking for it. Could you do that, Danny? Could you hold me down, even if I was screaming that you were hurting me? Even if I was begging you to bury that huge boner in my pussy? Could you do that?"

She called my bluff, damn her. I lay back down on the bed. When she came to chain me up I grabbed the collar out of her hands "I'll do it," I snarled. "I'm not letting you put a collar on me. I'll do it myself." She smiled at my total capitulation. I lay back, disgusted, but that changed when Bridget seized my hand. "Thank you," she said, and kissed me on the cheek.

"You're really scared?" I said. "She's not going to hurt us."

"Yes, she is."

"No, she's not," I said derisively.

"Yes, I am," Elaine said.

Elaine tugged at the curtain, which started at the headboard next to Bridget, and draped across our torsos. She walked around the bed and finished drawing it closed, until Bridget and I were trapped in a cocoon of heavy black fabric. I couldn't see anything else in the room except for Bridget's breasts, which normally would have held my attention completely. But what might happen beyond the curtain's event horizon commanded more and more of my attention.

"You're probably wondering why I'm doing this," Elaine's disembodied voice said. "Do you want to know why?"

"I do," I said.

"I already know," said Bridget.

Elaine pulled the curtain aside and sat down next to Bridget. "No, you don't, darling," she said, smoothing a stray blonde strand from Bridget's forehead. "You think it's because you called out Danny's name while we were making love, don't you?"

"Wait a second!" I yelled. "You called out my name! Mine, not my mother's!"

"Danny, be quiet!" Elaine said.

I was so elated I ignored her. "I knew it, you want me so bad it's driving you crazy, you..."

THWACK! Elaine put her wrist into it right across my naked thighs and I let out a squeal. "You speak when you're spoken to!" Elaine snapped. She turned back to Bridget while I squirmed in agony. "That's not the reason. Well, not exactly. I'm going to discipline you because you did that, as I'm going to discipline Danny for screaming out your name when he was coming inside my pussy."

It took about two seconds for Bridget to comprehend what she'd just heard. She yelled, "You did the same thing I did?"

"Um."

"And you didn't tell me?!"

"Ah."

"I poured my heart out to you, and you just sat there and didn't tell me you'd done the same thing, you fucking BASTARD!"

"You told me you said my mother's name!"

"You knew I was lying!" she said, which wasn't true, but I didn't get a chance to point that out because she slithered across satin sheets and started hammering at my shoulders, until Elaine smacked her exposed ass with her whip.

"Both of you are equally at fault!" Elaine barked. Bridget, totally cowed, resumed her place at my side. Sure that she had our full attention, she said, "You both know I love sex. I fuck men, I fuck women. I fuck men and women at the same time. I fuck who I want when I want. But I don't fuck just anyone. I only fuck people I honestly like, and people who honestly like me. You won't see me cruising bars looking for cheap one-night stands. I have sex with the two of you because I care about you very much, and because you care about me."

"I do," Bridget sobbed. It would have been a bit better if she'd used the inclusive "we", but I didn't have time to chime in before Elaine said, "That's what you say. But when I'm having sex with someone, I expect that they want to have sex with ME." She dropped the whip on the bed and reached under the bed. "I'm not a sex toy," she said, and from under the bed she produced a dildo that was the approximate length and girth of my arm. "THIS is a sex toy," Elaine said, dropping it on Bridget's stomach. "If you want to get back at Danny, use this next time, not me." She reached under the bed and tossed a bottle of lubricant on my chest. "Next time you want to get back at Bridget, use your hand, not me."

I felt about three inches tall, even with an erection. Bridget looked like she might burst into tears any second. "I'm sorry," I said. "You're right, I didn't treat you like a friend." Bridget nodded assent.

Elaine didn't say anything. "I love you," I said. Bridget mumbled, "I love you too."

"And I love both of you," she said, and then fell silent. She made us wait for a moment, and then she said, "I accept your apologies."

I exhaled for the first time in ten minutes. "Thank you." Elaine kissed Bridget on the lips, and then she came around and kissed me too. "Can you take these collars off us now?" I asked.

She burst out laughing, "Danny, that isn't why I chained you up. I said I'm going to teach you a lesson. All you've done is apologize. We could have done that downstairs. No," she said, standing and zipping the curtain closed, "now you're going to learn your lesson."

We heard her walk to the door and pulled it closed behind her. Bridget and I sat there for about ten seconds in stunned silence. "Wait, uh, what...what do you think she meant by that?" I asked.

"I don't know." At least Bridget was talking to me. I tried to sit up by the collar held me fast. "Can you move at all?" She tried and it was obvious she was stuck fast like me.

"What lesson?" I asked. "What the hell is she talking about?"

"I don't know."

I looked at her. "Are you still afraid?"

"No. Mostly I'm pissed at you."

"Look, I'm sorry, but it's hard to bring up in conversation that I called out your name while having sex with another woman."

"Well, we're done having fucking conversations. Forever."

"Bridget, please." I couldn't think of anything to mollify her. "I'm sorry."

"Fuck you."

"Elaine accepted my apology! Why can't you?"

"Because Elaine loves you, and I don't even like you. How's that?"

Not too good, I wanted to say. But we were interrupted by the door opening. "Elaine?" I said, but she didn't answer. I couldn't see anything, but I had the feeling that more than one person had come into the room. I could sense their presence beyond the screen. Perhaps my cock, acting as a tuning fork, had detected their vibrations. At any rate, Elaine said, "Bridget, I just want you to relax. OK, darling?"

The gorgeous girl next to me tensed. "Elaine, please." The bed sagged as another person joined us. I heard a satiny whoosh as her legs were spread apart. "Elaine, no, please, no..."

She arched her back, and let out a long sigh. "Ohhhh."

"What?" I blurted.

She closed her eyes and pressed her lips together. "She's going down on me. Her tongue, oh...oh, Elaine,"

And then we heard Elaine say, "It isn't me, darling."

Bridget's nipples shriveled into hot pink tips. "Oh my God. Oh my God." She writhed slowly as her pussy was anonymously pleasured beyond the black curtain. A dreamy smile passed over her lips. "Oh, that feels so nice, right there." Her eyes closed and her smile grew. "That's..." and her voice turned into a husky groan, "that's incredible."

She turned and looked at me with desperate blue eyes. "Danny?"

"Yes?"

She swallowed, her head swayed. She reached down and took my hand and squeezed hard. "Touch my nipples."

"What?"

A brief cry slipped from her slightly-parted lips. "Danny, please," she gasped. "Touch my nipples."

I had to pull my hand free from her grip to caress the alluring swells of her breasts. I couldn't kiss or suck them, because of that damned collar, but my fingertips skated around and around her rosy buds and she trembled every time I tweaked the very tip of her magnificent globes.

"Oh Danny, oh my God, I'm gonna come." She was looking at me, she was saying my name, it was almost like it was my head between her legs. I could hear the soft labial licking going on just a few feet away, and it was turning me on so much that I thought my cock might split open like an overripe banana. So far no one had touched me down there, which was both a relief and a torture.

I was so preoccupied with Bridget's nipples and her soft mews of rapture that I was caught totally by surprise when she kissed me. It was a clumsy kiss, all noses and teeth, but we got ourselves aligned and I kissed her back with all the ardor I owned. We kissed deeply, tenderly, and all the while Bridget moaned into my open mouth.

"I wish it was me loving you with my mouth," I whispered.

"You are," she said, and her tongue plunged between my lips.

We kissed for a minute, maybe two, and then Bridget suddenly said, "Oh."

"What?"

"Whoever was licking me stopped."

And, indeed, we could both feel the person who had performed cunnilingus on Bridget crawling off the bed. To be replaced with a definitively larger person, who made the bed sag as he-it could only be a he-lumbered between Bridget's legs.

Her belly slipped toward the curtain as our new bedmate lifted Bridget's legs onto his hips. "Wait, wait," Bridget whispered, but the man on the other side didn't wait. "Uhhh! Oh, oh, fuck!" She let out a groan and grabbed two fistfuls of black silk. "UHHHHH!"

"What? What's happening?"

The bed started creaking, Bridget's breasts began shimmying, in a rhythm as old as humanity itself. "I'm getting fucked," she whimpered. "I'm getting fucked and he's HUGE." The tempo increased, and for the first time we got some feedback from the person on the other side. There was a muffled, almost strangled, "Mmmph! MMMMMMph!"

Bridget grabbed my hand again and mashed her lips against mine. "Oh, yes, yes, fuck me, fuck me!" she hissed into my face.

"I want to fuck you," I said, staring into her eyes.

"You will," she said through clenched teeth. "Right now I want you kissing me."

We kissed each other, our hands explored each other's chests as the man on the other side of the curtain plowed Bridget like some kind of machine. His cock brought Bridget to a trembling, quaking orgasm that made her flush red from throat to cleavage. "Oh God," she moaned. She kissed me and said, "He's almost as big as you, Danny."

And, bang, it hit me like that. I knew who was screwing Bridget on the other side of the curtain. Who else had a giant dick? Who could Elaine call upon to participate in a twisted game like this? Who had looked like a recently deprogrammed Moonie this morning?

Yup. Dear old Dad was fucking my would-be girlfriend. And, if I had to put odds on it, it was Mom who gave Bridget her oral warm-up. It was starting to dawn on me that I came from some pretty messed-up stock. Maybe that was the lesson that Elaine wanted to teach us, that both of us had some serious bugs in our DNA and we'd better start figuring out some coping skills.

I guess the expression on my face was pretty troubled, because Bridget suddenly seized my face in her hands and said, "Danny, his cock isn't anywhere near as good as yours. I don't want anyone else. I don't want anyone else's cock in the whole world. I just want you inside me. Just you."

Hearing her say that, and seeing the longing in her eyes as she said it, washed away all my worries. In that collar it was hard for her to twist her head to the side to kiss me as my Dad-I could think that without wanting to puke-piledrove her, so I nuzzled her earlobe and thumbed her nipples.

"Oh Danny, fuck me, fuck me!" Bridget shrieked, her blue eyes swiveling to look at me. It was like I was the one screwing her brains out. Dad may have had his cock inside Bridget's pussy, but I'd found my way into her head. I wouldn't trade with him, not for anything in the world.

"Do you like that?" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh, baby, yeah!"

"You like feeling me fill you up?"

"I like feeling that big cock slide in and out of me!" She looked between her legs, or where her legs would be if she could see them. "In and out, faster, and faster, and FASTER!" She twisted her head and kissed me again, our tongues curling around each other. We kissed with our eyes opened, and Bridget whispered, "I can't believe how good you make me feel."

From the other side of the screen I could hear, "Hmph, urrrph, UURRRPH!" The bed felt like it was the epicenter of an earthquake. Bridget shrieked louder and louder, and the muffled groans on the other side of the curtain peaked, then peaked again, growing louder and more desperate every second.

"Come in me," Bridget panted. "Danny, please, come in me, come inside me!" I was getting so excited fucking Bridget by proxy that I thought I might do just that. My fingers caressed her breasts and even if I couldn't see it I knew my cockhead was dark purple with excitement. All it would take would be Elaine's slippery hand, or her soft lips, or her warm pussy, and I would pop like an uncorked bottle of champagne. As Bridget thrashed about the bed and my father labored on the other side of the curtain and huffed and gurgled, I waited for that moment when my throbbing penis would finally get the relief I craved.

It didn't happen. Bridget raised herself up on her elbow, a rivulet of sweat running down her cleavage, and let out a long, "Ooooooh!". The relentless creaking of the bed stopped, and with one savage thrust my father made Bridget's breasts jiggle. "You're coming in me, oh, yes, come in me," she said. Her head lolled back, and her long blonde hair pooled on the pillow. "I can feel it throbbing and twitching inside me."

The room fell silent. The bed rocked slightly as my father-I still couldn't believe it-rocked back and extracted his penis from inside Bridget's pussy. She let out a disappointed groan as they uncoupled, and I heard footsteps and the door open and shut.

Bridget squeezed my hand and said, "That was incredible."

"It was?"

"Incredible." She touched my hand. "When we were kissing...I thought I was going to pass out. My toes curled up."

Getting boned by my dad was fine. Me kissing her was what made her swoon. I felt lightheaded myself. There was one of those moments, fraught with importance, where you're supposed to say something important and meaningful. I wet my lips, swallowed hard, and felt Bridget's blue eyes burning into mine. I leaned forward and whispered, "I..."

Elaine pulled the curtain back. "Was that nice, honey?" she asked, preventing me from telling Bridget that I was in love with her.

"Yes, it was so nice I think I'm going to faint," Bridget sighed. "Was that the lesson?"

Before Elaine could answer I said, "I've learned my lesson too," I said, the fear rising as I realized my turn might be next.

"And what lesson is that?" Elaine asked.

"Uh, uh, kinky is as kinky does?"

"No," Elaine purred. "Don't worry, I'll explain it all to you when we're done."

"We?" I asked, but Elaine ignored me and walked out of our line of sight. I heard a drawer open and shut, and I saw Elaine's shadow peek around the edge of the black shroud. She said, "Do you see this, honey?"

I almost said "No". But of course the question wasn't directed at me. Bridget said, "Elaine, please, don't use that on me."

"Use what?" I said with an audible gulp.

Elaine giggled. "Honey, we're going to use it on Danny."

Bridget's shoulders sagged with relief. "Oh, thank God."

"What? What is it?" I was almost shrieking.

Elaine's hand reached out and caressed Bridget's cheek. "And you're going to help us."

Elaine moved back behind the curtain. "Please, what is it?" I asked Bridget. I was terrified and I knew it showed in my eyes. In perfect unison, Bridget and Elaine said, "Relax, Danny."

Relax. I'm chained to the wall, I'm naked in bed next to the most beautiful girl in the world, and a sexy older woman in a leather corset is about to interfere with me sexually. "I'm not going to relax!" I screamed. "I'm going to be really goddam tense until you tell me what you're going to do!"

The door opened, and I heard footfalls entering the room. To my mind, there were two people joining us. Mom and Dad? No, they wouldn't leave the room and come back in. "Who's there?" I called out. There was no answer.

"Just relax, Danny," Elaine's soothing voice filled the room.

"Relax," Bridget whispered, startling me. Her tongue gently probed my ear, and then her lips closed around my earlobe. "Believe me, it'll be easier if you relax."

It was obvious no one was going to tell me what was going to happen. I just had to lie there, chained up like a dog, my erect cock hanging out there totally exposed, and wait for the ordeal to begin. But to be honest, I was getting used to shit like this. I gritted my teeth, swallowed hard, and I said, a bit too loudly, "Don't you worry, I'm relaxed."

And then I heard it, I heard it and I knew what I was in for. I was fucked, every which way.

christo
christo
1,327 Followers
12