Those Boys

Story Info
They offered her a lift home.
5.1k words
4.45
64.1k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers

It was a nice day but I was bored, bored, bored. Nothing to do at home and no near neighbours that I could drop in and visit. In a fit of desperation I dug out my bike and peddled to the local town. Okay, it was five miles, but I was fit and healthy and could do that easily.

I got to town and did some browsing in the mall. I made note of a couple of things I wanted, meaning to drop hints to my parents as to what would be good presents come Christmas. My eighteenth was a month behind me so it was a bit late to hint for that. I scrounged a meal while at the mall but eventually decided it was time to go home.

There's a bike rack outside the main entrance to the mall and that's where I'd left my bike. To ensure that it would be there when I returned I'd locked it to the rack. If anyone wanted to pinch it they'd have needed a strong pair of bold-cutters, and my old bike just wasn't worth the trouble. From what I'd seen neither were the other two bikes on the rack.

When I left the mall I found that exciting things were going on. The cops were there, bundling old Jonesy into the back of their car. He wasn't going quietly, giving his candid opinion of cops, road rules, stupid places to put bike racks, and who was paying for the damages to his car. Seeing that he appeared to be a little inebriated (read that as a lot drunk) I doubted that his insurance company would pay for his damages.

Then I looked at the bike rack and felt like doing some heart-felt swearing of my own. I no longer owned a bike. I owned a tangled bit of metal that was part of a three-bike free-form sculpture.

"He brushed against the bikes when he went past them," a voice told me. "This got him mad and he came back for another run, collecting all of them. Unfortunately a frame snapped and a part of it ripped out a tyre while another part seems to have punctured his sump."

Look around I saw the idiot's car over by the side of the road, being hauled up onto a tow-truck.

"How did he manage to brush against the bikes in the first place?" I wailed.

"He turned, apparently mistaking the walkway to the mall entrance with the road. By the time he realised his error he was scraping against the bikes. He was so annoyed with silly people leaving bike on the road that he backed off and hit them again. Then he couldn't drive off with his flat tyre."

I turned and glared at my informant, finding myself facing Eric and Zane Robson, two brothers a year or two older than me. I'm not sure which was the older as they look enough alike to be twins.

The boys both seemed to be amused at my annoyance.

"No need to get in a stew over it," said Zane with a grin. "The cops are going to charge him with everything they can and the judge will be ready to lower the boom. His license was already suspended for a DUI and he'll do time for this."

"Oh, how nice. Meanwhile I'm still out of a bike and it's a long walk home."

"One of those bikes is yours?" asked Eric with a laugh.

"Was," I stated. "Was mine. Now it's part of a performance piece of modern art. I won't even be able to untangle it without a hacksaw."

"True. Do you have a hacksaw?"

"No," I said with a sigh, "and I've no intention of getting one. I'll invest twenty bucks and find another old bike. It'll probably be better than that old heap anyway."

"It'll definitely be better than the condition of your current bike," said a smirking Zane. "What are you going to do with the ruins?"

"If anyone ever extracts it and delivers it to me then I'll take it and throw it through old Jonesy's window," I said. "Apart from that I guess I'll just leave it there as scrap."

"So, how do you intend to get home? I'm assuming you rode your bike here."

I gave Eric an annoyed look. I'd have to walk, what did he expect me to do? Fly?

"I'll walk," I said in dulcet tones. "I'm quite capable of walking home from here."

"No need for that, Lisa," said Eric. "Zane and I would be delighted to offer you a lift home."

"Right," said Zane. "It would be no trouble at all."

They both gave me friendly smiles and just like that I could sense I was in trouble.

Zane and Eric had a bit of a reputation amongst the girls. Not exactly a bad reputation but a reputation for all that. Sally said that they'd forced her to sleep with them but everyone took that with a grain of salt. A very large grain. According to Sally half the upper class, most of the male teachers, and the principal, had forced her to sleep with them. Sally was apparently very easy to force. Still, it was something to be aware of.

If I accepted a lift home would they try to seduce me on the way home, perhaps rather forcefully? If I said no, and walked, would I find them waiting for me further down the road with the same seduction scenario in mind? I didn't have money for a taxi or Uber. I could always wait until my parents were due home and then call them to come and collect me but that would mean hanging around for hours.

I looked at them, considering. Like I said, a reputation, but not a bad one. They probably wouldn't flat out rape me but I was sure they'd chance their arms for a nice seduction routine. What would it be like to have them try to seduce me? They were clean, unlike some I could name, and both of them were fit. Really, all I had to do was say no and mean it.

"Okay, but no trying anything funny," I warned them.

"Of course not," Eric assured me.

"Scout's honour," said Zane, holding up his hand in a scout's salute.

That last would have been a lot more reassuring if they'd ever been scouts but as far as I knew they hadn't.

I stayed with Eric while Zane went and collected the car. I was going to sit in the front. I was pretty sure that they would try and sit me in the back with one of them and then I'd be fighting him off right from the word go. Not so if I was in the front.

The car pulled up and Eric very thoughtfully opened the back door for me. I smiled at him and opened the front passenger's door, only to find myself looking at an empty space.

"Ah, where's the passenger's seat?" I asked.

"Down at the auto upholstering place," said Eric. "Clumsy there managed to spill some acid on it. Totally destroyed the vinyl and padding. We pick it up in a couple of days."

I sighed and got in the back, Eric sliding in after me.

I was pleasantly surprised that all the boys did was talk as we drove home. No trying to touch and no real innuendo of any sort. Just a couple of casual friends running a friend home. That lasted for four miles out of the five that it took to reach my place.

Just a mile short of my place there was a track that led off into the hills. It wasn't much of a track, suitable only for 4WD vehicles, and not even them if you valued your car. It was used during hunting season and by forest rangers and fire services. It was the rangers' responsibility to keep the track passable but their idea of passable didn't seem to match anyone else's. Still, it was there and theoretically passable.

Zane turned into it and drove a short distance, just far enough to be out of sight from the real road. Then he stopped.

"Hey, what are you doing?" I demanded, knowing full well what they intended. Now was when they made their move. I was quite prepared to slip out my side and head back down the track. I'm quite fleet of foot and could probably get away quite easily if I had to. I was considering this course of action when I discovered a small flaw in my plan.

That blasted missing seat. Zane didn't need to get out of the car to join us in the back. He just moved through the gap and plunked down on the back seat next to me, leaving me sandwiched between the two of them.

"Hey, come on," I protested. "We agreed no funny business, remember."

Eric gave me an amused look.

"That we did, and we meant it," he agreed. "Don't worry. We're just going to pet you a little. That's all. A little friendly petting and then we'll be on our way."

I felt a little squirmy inside, wondering what it would be like to have them touching me where they shouldn't. Didn't matter, though. I still had to protest.

"Nope. No. Nada. No in any language you like," I told them. "Let me out and I'll walk the rest of the way."

"Wouldn't dream of it," said Zane. "Make you walk? In this heat and uphill all the way? Not going to happen. We're gentlemen."

"There are two opinions on that. Yours and the right one. Ah, do you mind moving your hands off my legs."

I said hands and legs plural as they both were running a hand along the inside of my thighs, one each. I'll admit they were only stroking me at this stage but the upwards strokes were getting a little too close to delicate areas. Areas that seemed to be twitching in anticipation of being touched, damn it. Then and there I decided that if I ever got another bike I'd always ride it in jeans. Shorts were all very fine and looked good on me but they did leave me slightly vulnerable on occasions such as this.

"Stop fussing," Eric said. "It's not as though we're doing anything really. You'll note we aren't trying to touch you here."

My eyes opened wide as he poked me where they weren't touching me. It was even more infuriating as he immediately shifted his hand and I couldn't tell him to. He reached higher and pulled my top free from my shorts, his hand going under the top and started to stroke my tummy. Zane promptly joined him in this, and I had a pair of hands circling around my tummy. The internal squirming kicked up a notch.

"Hey, come on, guys. Knock it off. I want to go home."

I followed up that plea with a heartfelt scream and some intensive struggling and a few more frantic pleas. Those rotten mongrels were tickling me and I was squealing and wriggling and giggling.

They stopped the tickling and their hands were once more rubbing my stomach and that didn't seem nearly as bad as it had earlier. Something else had changed, as well, but I wasn't sure what. I just felt that something was wrong.

Their hands were moving steadily higher and I just knew they were going to try and fondle my breasts. As soon as they tried I was going have a thing or two to say. Just as I expected their hands moved up to cover my breasts. What I hadn't expected was for their hands to slide under my bra and I now had hands stroking my naked breasts. I also knew what had changed -- my bra was undone, undoubtedly done while I was distracted by the tickling.

Now it was really a case of, "Hey, come on."

"What's wrong, Lisa? It doesn't hurt, does it?"

"That's beside the point," I said, feeling I was arguing the losing side. "You shouldn't be doing this."

"Why not? We're enjoying it and it's not hurting you. As a matter of fact from the way your nipples are standing up I'd go so far as to say you like it."

"Let's make a deal. We'll take our hands of your breasts if you take your top off and let us see them. You'd go along with that wouldn't you, Eric?"

"Um, border line decision there. I love the feel of them but I'd also love to see them. Okay, a deal. We'll go hands off if you take your top off."

"That's blackmail," I protested.

"Not really," said Zane. "Technically it probably counts as coercion, not blackmail. Do we have a deal?"

Let them see me topless or let them continue to touch my breasts? Neither option was exactly appealing. Unfortunately I also found both options appealing in an 'I shouldn't' way. I sighed and yielded the point.

"Fine. I'll take my top off but you both keep your hands off. Agreed?"

Both boys were fast to agree, moving their hands away and sitting there, looking at me. I gave another sigh and took off my top and bra, sitting there with my breasts exposed, nipples standing proud, much to my embarrassment. Would they really keep their hands off?

"Very nice," said Zane. "I suppose we have to keep our word and keep our hands off. Right, Eric?"

"Right. No hands."

I wasn't sure what to do at that point. I was about to repeat my demand that they take me home when Eric demonstrated that the letter of the agreement didn't match the spirit of the agreement. Eric calmly leaned over and his mouth closed over the tip of my breasts, sucking lightly and teasing the nipple with his tongue and teeth.

"What the hell! You agreed to no touching," I yelled, pushing at Eric's head.

"No, we said no hands," Eric said, lifting his head. I'm sure that you can guess that Eric lifting his head didn't help me much as Zane promptly bent down to capture my other breast.

I protested, saying they were cheating and explaining I didn't want them to touch my breasts in any way.

"What? You don't want us to touch them at all?"

"That's right," I yelled in a half-scream.

"Then why did you expose them?" complained Zane. "Are you just a natural tease?"

I just gaped at him, stunned by his audacity.

"You made me," I gasped indignantly.

"Not really. You didn't have to make a deal. You could have stood firm and said to stop touching them."

If hot glares were inflammatory Zane would have burst into flames from the look I gave him.

"I did say that," I pointed out.

"Um, no, you didn't. She didn't, did she, Eric?"

"Not as such. A lot of complaining but she didn't actually say no."

I also failed to burn Eric to a crisp. I had said no, loud and clear. At least, I thought I had. I must have, surely? Now they were making me doubt myself.

"Just -- Just leave my breasts alone. Okay?"

"If you insist," Zane said with a sigh.

I relaxed a little at that, which showed how stupid and naïve I was. I don't know when they undid the button on my shorts. Probably at the same time as they unclipped my bra, taking advantage of my being distracted by the tickling. Now the pair of them just took hold of my shorts and peeled them and my panties of in one swift motion. I suspected they'd done that sort of thing before.

I screamed and tried to cover my groin with my hands, not giving a damn if that left my breasts once more swinging free. I really had thought they wouldn't go so far as to rape me. Now I was having second, third, and fourth thoughts and I was yay close to panicking.

"Relax," said Eric. "If you're worried about being raped you can put your maidenly fears to rest. We have no intention of doing so. We could get into far too much trouble from that sort of thing. We're just going to continue with what we said earlier -- a little bit of petting. Maybe more than you're accustomed to, but basically harmless."

"He's right," agreed Zane. "Touching you up a bit is all we intend. If you relax you may even enjoy it a little. I know, I know," he added quickly, before I could say anything. "You have no intention of enjoying anything. Doesn't matter. We'll enjoy it and you keep your virginity intact."

Now what was I supposed to do? I sat there like a lump, determined that I wouldn't do anything. I also wondered in just what ways were they going to touch me. My imagination was running wild, not that it needed to. I was going to get an answer very shortly. Any butterflies in my stomach must have been having an orgy as they'd multiplied beyond reasonable expectations. Should I struggle or not? Not, was my decision, as I didn't think struggling would do very much.

Eric and Zane took a hand each and removed it from where I was covering myself. I had no real option but to let them as they would have done so even if I resisted. After that it was a case of a hand on each knee and my legs were parted, again without resistance. I was feeling very squirmy, and it wasn't just in my stomach. Pools of heat and bundles of nerves were making themselves known deep inside me.

Their hands came sliding up the insides of my legs and I tensed, waiting for the moment when they touched me intimately. Well, stroking my bare leg was already fairly intimate but things were going to get a lot more so any second. I almost screamed when their hands slipped to the side, bypassing my pussy and rubbing my mons and up to my tummy. What the hell did those idiots think they were doing?

It went on like that, with Eric and Zane seeming to touch every part of my body bar my vulva. They stroked my arms, my legs, my tummy, my back, my breasts (even though I pointed out they said they wouldn't touch my breasts -- they laughed), and all parts in between, bar my vulva. I was practically squirming with outrage. What sort of indecent assault was this when they wouldn't touch me down there? It wasn't as if I could suggest it to them.

Eric's hand suddenly closed over my vulva, cupping it and rubbing, and I was so shocked at the suddenness of it that I screamed.

"Problem?" Eric had the audacity to ask, not that I deigned to answer.

He massaged me lightly for a moment or two and then his hand drifted away. Not that it made any difference as Zane's hand promptly took over, rubbing me quite firmly. I could feel that touch all the way inside me.

They kept that up, taking turns, rubbing and groping so that I always had one hand or the other down there playing with me. It didn't take them all that long and fingers were dipping into the honey-pot, trespassing inside me, touching and probing and touching some more.

All this touching was getting me aroused. My own desires didn't count. My body knew what it wanted and it wanted to be touched and touched some more, and the boys were just what the doctor ordered as far as my body was concerned. Really, I was starting to think that if they did try to rape me I probably wouldn't fight too hard, if at all.

Eric was touching me when I felt an ungodly sensation run through me and I screamed. Eric laughed and Zane swore.

"Don't worry, Lisa," Eric said. "That was just you reacting to a touch too close to your clitoris. See what I mean?"

I gave another small scream as he demonstrated what he meant, another odd feeling hitting me down there.

"Don't do that," I snapped at him. "Touching is bad enough without you doing that."

"Okay. No problems," he said, his hand drifting away.

Of course Zane promptly took his place, fingers deftly stirring me up. Then he had the gall to do what Eric had been doing.

"Ah, no," I yelled. "I said don't do that."

"Oh, you mean at all. I thought you just meant Eric."

"You thought no such thing," I grumbled. I was breathing hard and feeling most uncomfortable. If they kept this up I suspected that they'd be giving me an orgasm which would be exciting and embarrassing at the same time. Then they both took their hands off me.

"Time to move along," said Eric and I turned to look at him and then blinked in shock. While I'd been yelling at Zane Eric had been dropping his trousers and was sitting there with his erection sticking up a mile high.

"Oh my god. You are going to rape me," I accused him.

"No I'm not," he protested. "I'm just inviting you to take the next step. The choice is yours."

He grabbed my hand and wrapped it around his erection. I found myself sitting there holding a big fat erection. It felt hot, too.

"You expect me to sit on that of my own free choice?" I demanded, not believing he could expect such a thing of me.

"Um, yes, but I suppose you could sit on Zane if you preferred."

A swift glance at Zane showed that his trousers had now been dropped and his erection was every bit as tall and fat as Eric's. I'd never been close to even one erection before and now I was between two of the things.

No way, was my initial thought, followed up by why not? I have to do it sometime so why not now? It's not as though they're trying to force me.

"But, I'm a virgin," I pointed out in a small voice.

"Not after this, you won't be," said Eric, lightly slapping his cock. It swayed in a most hypnotic fashion. "Do you intend to stay a virgin forever? Tell you what. Just to start with just sit on my lap and get the feel of it between your legs. It won't hurt to do that."

Ashson
Ashson
8,533 Followers
12