Those Boys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saying that he picked me up and sat me on his lap. For a moment I thought he was just going to sit me on his cock and I felt a sense of relief as the decision would be taken from me. He didn't, though. He sat me on his lap with his cock between my legs, rearing up between them. I could feel the hard length of it pressing along my slit. My lips were just about kissing it.

He was moving slightly, his cock rubbing up and down against me, letting me know it was there and why it was there. After a minute or so his hands closed over my waist.

"I'm going to lift you now, and lower you onto me. If you're going to say no then now's the time."

Wait, wait, wait! He was going to do what? I had to say no, didn't I? Of course I did. He'd lifted me and I could feel his cock shifting, moving between my legs and under me, now pressing against the entrance to my passage.

"Wait. I'm a virgin, remember?" I gabbled, his cock now pressing harder. I could feel my lips starting to yield and let it pass.

"Is that no?" Eric asked in a very bland voice, his cock pressing even harder.

To my shame I dithered. Instead of giving a clear no I umed and ahed and didn't say anything really while his cock continued to press in. Then it was pressing against me in just the wrong spot and I felt a twinge of pain as my cherry popped and it was way too late to say no.

"Argh," I gave a little scream. "I was going to say no."

"Oh dear. A bit late now don't you think?" he sympathised, his cock steadily sinking deeper.

For the first time I was experiencing the pleasure of a cock sinking into me, and I had to admit that in this instance it was a pleasure. True, it felt awfully big inside me, and seemed to be taking me over, but it also felt right, if you know what I mean. Eventually it stopped moving and I guessed that meant it was now all the way inside me, and it certainly seemed that there was a lot of it.

Eric's arms came around me and his hands closed over my breasts. He squeezed them slightly and then he started bouncing me. By bouncing I mean that I seemed to be sliding up and down his cock. I wasn't doing it so he must have been bouncing me. Not that I was complaining. It felt good. More than good. I could take a whole lot of this I decided.

A whole lot more of it was what I got. Eric kept me sliding up and down while his hands played with me breasts. It was a case of I was going bounce, bounce, bounce, while Eric was going squeeze, squeeze, squeeze, in time to the bouncing.

I was making funny little sounds as I bounced and they were definitely sounds of approval. I was feeling wonderful, and it was getting better all the time. I have no idea how long Eric carried on for and I didn't really care. As long as it was happening I was happy.

He finally seemed to be putting a little extra oomph to the bounces, driving into me harder, and I could feel all my nerves winding themselves tight. Then it seemed my entire nervous system caught fire at the same time, blood boiling through my veins, and I climaxed in a big way. From the way Eric was acting I would hazard a guess and say he was doing something similar.

Eric lifted me back onto the seat and I wasn't a hundred percent surprised to find Zane extracting a packet of wipes from the pocket behind the driver's seat. If fit with the way they seem organised. He very thoughtfully wiped me down while I just sat there, feeling a bit stunned. I guess I was now an ex-virgin.

Eric hopped out of the car and got back in the driver's seat. I thought he was about to drive me home and I started to frantically look around for my clothes.

"Relax," said Zane. "We're not going yet. I think you're forgetting something."

"Ah, what?" I asked, and he smiled.

"My turn," he said simply. "Eric hopped out so you'd have room to get on your hands and knees on the back seat."

"What?"

"Like this," he said, and just started pushing me around until I was the way he'd stated, on my hands and knees and facing away from him.

"What are you doing?" I asked, still being naïve even though I'd just been screwed.

"Take a guess," he said, and just like that I could feel his cock looking to find an entry.

"Hey, wait a minute," I protested.

"Why?"

"But, but, I'm a virgin. I don't do this sort of thing."

Then I felt like a complete idiot because I had just done that sort of thing. Both boys were laughing, but not in a mean way. I groaned.

"Just relax," said Zane. "You'll find that this feels very much the same but different at the same time as you're in a different position."

It seemed to me that I might as well relax as his cock was already pushing into me. Well, relax, that is, as much as a girl can relax while a cock is driving home, and that's not a real relaxing moment.

One plus was that I didn't have to worry about having my cherry popped. Zane just slid smoothly into place and having him in me didn't feel any different to having Eric in me. Then he started fucking me and the difference immediately became apparent.

Instead of me seeming to bounce up and down on his cock he was thrusting his cock into me, quite energetically. I found myself pushing to meet it, my own efforts helping to drive him in faster and deeper. This was, I decided, preferable to just sitting there while Eric did all the work. This time I was participating and enjoying doing so.

Zane's hands on my breasts also contributed as he would clutch them tightly each time he thrust into me, pulling me towards him. Where the sounds I'd been making riding Eric were sounds of approval the noise I was making now was appreciation and encouragement, a demand for more, something that Zane seemed quite eager to give me.

I have no idea if Zane took longer than Eric or vice versa. They both took the time they needed, and when Zane had reached that point he started thrusting into me a lot harder and faster, banging away as though there was no tomorrow. Seeing I think I died at the same time I climaxed I guess he was right in that.

Zane pulled away and this time I grabbed for the wipes and used them. I sort of flopped on the seat for a moment or two, trying to screw my head back on because I was sure I'd lost it somewhere along the way. I snapped to rather abruptly when I heard what the boys were saying.

"Seconds?" Eric was suggesting.

"I don't think so," said Zane. "Give the girl a chance to rest. We'll run her home now."

By that stage I was hastily putting on my clothes. Zane, I saw, was also tidying his own. Eric started the car and reversed back down to and onto the road. We cruised the last mile to my place, with me hastily hopping out of the car as soon as we got there.

"Thank you for the lift," I said quickly.

"Not inviting us in?" asked Zane.

"Ah, I don't think," so I told him.

"Too soon," he said agreeably. "We'll drop by tomorrow and you can decide then if you want to invite us in. Up to you, of course."

I watched as they drove away. Up to me, he said. Like today had been up to me? If I'd insisted on saying no at any stage what would have happened? I guess I'd never know. As for tomorrow -- if I invited them in I could just imagine what would happen. At least, I think I could. What would seconds entail? Not that I wanted to find out, but one does wonder.

12