Those Damn Pictures

Story Info
Son finds pictures of his mom... in compromising positions.
4.4k words
4.46
77.9k
119
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

Copyright © 2020 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.Com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the Author.

Those Damn Pictures

I went to my parent's bedroom looking for something. To this day, for the life of me, I don't remember what it was. I was poking around in my mom's closet, looking for whatever it was, when I knocked over a shoebox, spilling the contents all over the closet floor. Picking one of the items up, I saw they were bundles of Polaroid pictures, wrapped in rubber bands. Curious, I snapped the rubber band off the first bundle and flipped the first picture over. What I saw shocked me.

It was mom, she was kneeling on the bed right behind me, in one of her pajama tops. Her pretty legs were bare and the top was off one shoulder hanging down her arm. The look on her face was one of passion and desire. Her eyes were looking right out of the picture, at me. I shuddered as I looked back at her beautiful face. The next picture in the bundle was face up and mom was again the subject. She was standing, peeking out from behind sheer curtains.

She was dressed in a skimpy, sexy nightgown. Her hair was different in this picture. The look on her face was the same as the first, that of passion and desire, her eyes staring right out of the picture at me. The hair on the back of my neck stood up as a shiver ran down my spine. Slipping that picture to the side, I saw the third. It was mom again only this time she was at the beach in a bikini I have never seen her wear.

Her eyes were full of passion and desire as she stared out of the picture at me. Her breasts were hanging as she lies on the sand, water cascading over her legs tangled in a net. Another shiver ran up my spine.

"Kevin, where are you?"

Crap, my sitter was looking for me. She had been yakking on the phone with her boyfriend when I came in here looking for something. I hurriedly replaced the pictures in the stack, wrapped the rubber band around them, and shoved them in the shoebox with the rest of those that spilled out. I straightened up the closet and hurried across the hall to my room.

~~~~~

That was five years ago and those pictures have haunted my dreams almost every night. Yes, I went back and looked at the ones I had already seen, along with the rest of that first stack. I never quite had the nerve to look at the other stacks. I never really had time. The few times that both my parents were out of the house, Grandma was there watching over me like a hawk. Of the pictures in the first stack I did see, mom was completely covered and all the pictures were done very tastefully. In each of the pictures, it was her eyes and facial expression to which my eyes were drawn. Mom was a beautiful woman and in the pictures, she was even more beautiful. She also appeared a little younger so I would have to say posed for them several years in the past.

~~~~~

It was the summer after I graduated high school. I also turned eighteen shortly after graduation. My parents threw a party for me and all the relatives were over. Then they left for four weeks, on a long-deserved vacation, leaving me home alone for the first time in my life. As the cab drove away, the thought that flashed through my mind was of mom on a beach, her breasts almost hanging out of her bikini top as she looked hungrily at the camera.

I didn't rush up to my parent's bedroom knowing I had four weeks in which to peruse the rest of the photos in those boxes I could hear calling my name. I wanted... no I needed, to know what was in the rest of the stacks of photos. Shaking my head, I casually walked up the stairs, halting at my parent's bedroom door. Turning abruptly, I went into my bedroom and sat at my desk. I pulled a magazine from the draw and attempted to read, but I just couldn't get into the article that was on the page in front of me.

As I read, my mind kept wandering to the stack of pictures I had already seen. The look in Mom's eyes burned in my mind. That look she gave the camera. It was as if she couldn't wait for the camera to come closer. Close enough to ravage her. The anticipation in her eyes burned in my brain. I suddenly found myself kneeling in the closet, pulling the shoeboxes toward me. I didn't even remember getting up from my chair, yet here I was stacking the four... wait... what... four?

There were now four boxes on the closet floor. Blinking, I looked again, yep, four shoeboxes. The new box was on the bottom of the pile. Scratching my head I shrugged my shoulders and picked the pile up, carrying them to my bedroom. Setting the boxes down on the floor, I knelt next to them. I flipped the top off the first in the pile and pulled the stack of pictures I knew so well and placed them to the side. Hands shaking, I picked up the next stack, slipped the rubber band off it, and my heart beating so hard I thought it would bounce out of my chest I flipped over the first picture.

The first thing I noticed was mom's eyes. She had that same smoldering look as the first stack. Then I noticed she was topless and gasped at my first sight of her magnificent breasts. Looking at her bare breasts, my heart was in my throat and I had an ache in my chest that hurt when I took a breath. She was sitting on the bed that was in the next room, looking at the camera with her beautiful breast topped by a set of hard nipples. Slipping that picture to the side I saw her again topless, her magnificent breasts pointy with hard nipples staring out at me.

As I flipped through the pictures in the second stack, I began to notice a pattern. Reaching over, I picked up the first stack and started to flip through them. I was right. The pattern was there, these were the first pictures of the fifteen sets. The second stack was the second set of pictures of each set in the first. Picking up the third stack, I flipped through them amazed at mom posing completely nude. Her pussy was beautiful. In some of the pictures, hair covered her pubis, in others, it was neatly trimmed, while in the rest she was shaved bald.

I almost fainted when I first saw her shaved. Her labia were puffy and protruding. The look in her eyes was even more engaging and exciting. I just couldn't hold off any longer. I stood, stripped, and flopped down on my bed, a picture in my left hand, my cock in my right. I was so turned on, I only needed to stroke my cock a few times before I was coming all over my stomach. I groaned as cum exploded from the tip of my cock and splashed on my belly. I came so hard I almost passed out.

I just kept staring at the picture in my hand. Mom was so beautiful in this picture, her legs splayed open, her eyes in full blaze of passion, her pussy wide open as if she had just finished getting fucked. When that thought flashed through my mind, my cock was instantly hard, and in my hand again stroking it as I stared at my mother's pussy. As I stared at her wide-open pussy, I imagined a cock... well my cock, pounding into the hot wet tunnel. With those thoughts stoking my passion, I came once more.

Sighing, I just kept staring at mom's picture. Shaking my head, I put the picture down and sat up. I could feel cum start to run down my stomach. Groaning, I hurried down the hall to the bathroom. Grabbing a towel off the rack, I wiped myself clean. Looking at the towel in my hand, I nodded and took it back to the bedroom with me. I would need it later I was sure.

Sitting down again, I started in on the fourth stack of pictures. Mom was again nude in these, but in different poses than stack three. Pulling the last stack from the first box, I flipped over the first picture. I gasped, as the vision of mom fucking a cock, became visible. I gasped again as I realized that it wasn't my father fucking her. Again my cock took over and I found myself laying on my bed stroking myself as I stared at pictures of my mom getting fucked. I came hard and long once more. I was truly amazed at my reaction to seeing mom fucking someone other than dad.

Then I really looked at the face of the man whose dick was buried deep in mom's pussy. I was only a little shocked to see Uncle Steve smiling at the camera. Uncle Steve was Dad's younger brother and from the look of him, very well endowed. I cleaned myself up and stood in the middle of the floor looking down at the pictures spread out there. As I gazed at all of them, I realized that I didn't know all the men in mom's life. There were men who were strangers to me, fucking my mother in some of the pictures.

I was now very interested in seeing what was in the other three boxes, but I found myself weak with hunger. I gathered up all the photos on the floor and placing them back in order replacing them in the box. Then I dressed and went out to get something to eat.

~~~~~

It was well into the night when I finally fell asleep, my cock in my hand and a set of color pictures spread around me on the bed. The second shoebox wasn't as organized as the first and mom was slightly older. She was still beautiful, I loved looking at her naked body and her eyes still held my gaze with its flaming desire. These pictures were a jumbled assortment of her alone and with various men fucking her. The last set, which I had spread around the bed, were of mom having sex with three men at once. My cock stroked raw by my hand, my mind whirling with the images of mom fucking strange men, I dropped off to sleep.

~~~~~

I woke with pictures of mom stuck to my skin. Just catching a glimpse of her in the pictures had my cock hard and ready to go again. Then it hit me. The question popped into my mind as I looked at a picture of her on a beach staring into the camera as a long hard cock plunged into her body. What was she doing right now? Was she fucking some stranger in their hotel room, on the beach, in the backseat of a car? Was she having sex, her eyes smoldering with passion and desire?

Groaning I threw the picture down and went to the bathroom. I needed to pee. When I returned to the bedroom, I gathered the pictures and replaced them in the box. I went to the kitchen and fixed myself some breakfast. I turned on the T.V. and tried to watch the morning new, but my mind could only focus on what my mom might be doing at the moment.

Finishing my breakfast I don't even remember what I ate, I opened the third shoebox. It too was just a jumble of pictures thrown into the box. These were more of what the second box had been full of, except for a separately bundled stack at the bottom of the box. As I turned it over, I saw mom with another woman. Looking closely, I saw that it was Uncle Steve's wife, Bridget. She was a little older than mom, yet she was almost as good looking. I studied the pictures carefully.

I had always wondered what Aunt Bridget looked like naked. I have seen her in a swimsuit when we were over at their house to use their pool or when she and Uncle Steve visited to use ours. Bridget was a blond, whereas mom was a brunette. The stack of pictures started with them both naked sitting on the bed. The next picture showed them kissing. Then mom was feeling Bridget's tits. Then Bridget was feeling mom up. It went on until the last couple of pictures showed them in the classic sixty-nine position, eating each other's pussy.

I was surprised that I wasn't extremely turned on and up in bed stroking my cock. I was hard and pre-cum was leaking from the tip, but I was more interested in studying the pictures than in getting off. Both mom and Bridget were beautiful women and the passion they were experiencing showed in the expressions on their faces and in the smoldering fires of desire in their eyes. For being simple Polaroid snapshots, they were breathtakingly beautiful. I just sat there for the longest time, flipping through them, over and over, completely taken aback by the beauty of the women.

Putting the stack back in order I replaced them in the box and slipped the top back on. Pulling the fourth and last box toward me, I flipped the top off. What I saw was astonishing. The picture on top of the pile was a print that had to have been printed on the printer downstairs. These were no ordinary snapshots by a Polaroid. These had been taken with a state of the art digital camera. That first picture was mom just sitting on the couch, staring into the camera, naked, her eyes smoldering with desire and a piece of paper with last Friday's date written across the page.

I was totally surprised to find that mom and dad had done something like this with me just down the hall in my bedroom. I sat there looking at that picture, at the desire in my mother's eyes, and tried to remember what I had been doing last Friday. Shaking my head, for the life of me I couldn't remember, I looked at the next picture in the pile. Mom was still on the couch, only this time she had her legs spread and had a dildo embedded in her pussy. Her eyes glared at the camera. The look on her face was that of someone pleading with whoever was behind the camera to let her stop... no, not to stop, to let her cum.

With that picture, I was in bed, stroking my cock. Within seconds, cum was shooting out and splashing on my stomach. The look on mom's face drove me crazy. She was so beautiful and the desire in her eyes just shook me to the core. I wanted her to look at me like that.

I froze. I froze, sitting there looking into the face of my mother, looking into her eyes, looking at her... wanting her. It was the first time I had formalized that thought. I wanted my mother. I wanted her in a carnal way. I wanted to make her face express that kind of desire... for me. I wanted her eyes to smolder with passion... for me. I knew she loved me, but I suddenly wanted a different kind of love from her.

After cleaning myself, I returned to the box on the floor, there were still a lot of pictures to go through. The rest were astoundingly beautiful. Most of them were recent, but some looked as if a professional shot them. These were my favorites. In these, mom's makeup was perfect and all were tastefully done. No spread shots, yet you could see her labia as they protruded from her mons. She looked delicious. I couldn't decide which to use to get off.

As I stared at them, I caught a glimpse of a thumb drive at the bottom of the box. Setting down the pictures, I picked it up. It was an eight-gigabyte flash drive. Getting up, I went into the den, where the computer was, and turned it on. It seemed to take forever to boot up. Once I logged in, I inserted the flash drive into the port. The file manager showed just one file and it took up the whole drive. It was a video file.

Clicking on it, I waited impatiently for it to start. It started with mom lying in bed getting fucked, she was crying out, over and over "yes." Then she started to scream in orgasm and just before she passed out, she cried out "yes, Kevin". Then the scene shifted, she was on her knees, the camera held her face as she was fucked from behind. She was in the throes of orgasm. "God, yes, yes, yes, fuck me, Kevin."

I couldn't believe my ears. I couldn't believe my eyes. Each time she said my name, she looked directly at the camera as if she knew I would be watching this. The movie continued with her coming over and over and shouting my name each time. I realized my cock was oozing pre-cum at an increased rate when the screen went blank and then mom's face was calmly looking out at me.

"Hi, darling. I hope what you have seen and heard hasn't... didn't scare you. It wasn't meant to scare you and I hoped you have enjoyed... well, all of it. Just remember, I love you, no matter what. I have always loved you, from the first time I saw you right up until you became a man. Then I really loved you.

"I... god... I hope you aren't put off by what I have done or said. Damn. Kevin, if you are watching this, please, please call me. I'm not far away... I would rather talk to you in person than through the camera. Call my cell. Please darling. Call me."

The screen went blank. I was shocked. I was dumbfounded. I was... extremely turned on. I pulled the flash drive from the computer and returned to the bedroom. I replaced the drive and the pictures in the box. All of them except three, two of the professional shots of mom and one of her, and Bridget. I then jumped in the shower and dressed. I didn't return the boxes to my parent's closet, I left them in the middle of the floor in my room.

I dialed my mom's cell phone.

"Hello," she said tentatively.

"Hi mom," I said softly.

"Oh god," she whispered.

"If I asked you to come home, would you be alone?" I asked.

"Yes, darling, of course, I would," she said softly, her voice husky with what I assumed was lust.

"Then come home..."

The phone went dead. It took her twenty minutes to get home. As she entered the door, I didn't give her time to say a word. I pulled her into my arms and kissed her passionately. I was unbuttoning her blouse and feeling her up at the same time. She was hugging me fiercely, her mouth open letting my tongue dance with hers. Once I had her blouse open, I quickly unzipped her skirt and pushed it down over her hips to let it puddle at her feet on the floor.

Pushing me away, she let her blouse join her skirt and stood before me naked, her eyes smoldering with the desire I had seen in the pictures. Her nipples were hard as diamonds and her breathing was frantic as I took in her beauty.

"Kevin, if you don't get naked right now I will rip the clothes off your back," mom huffed.

Smiling, I grabbed her hand and pulled her toward her bedroom. As we crossed the threshold, she groaned at the thought of what was going to happen. I indicated for her to get into bed and waited as she lay down, all the while her eyes burned with a desire I had come to love. Smiling I undressed, not too fast and not too slow. I crawled into bed and knelt at her head, my hard cock sticking straight out from my body.

"I have waited for this for oh so long," mom whispered, then engulfed my hard cock with her warm, wet mouth.

Initially, I closed my eyes as sensations of pleasure ripped through my body. Then as the first feelings gripped my brain, I looked down into mom's eyes.

"Oh fuck," I yelled as my balls tightened filling mom's mouth with my seed. It wasn't much, but she enjoyed what I could give her.

Flopping down on my back I stared up at the ceiling as mom continued to work on my quickly deflating shaft. Then a sight I hope I never tire of was before my eyes. Mom was moving her luscious pussy over my face. I gasped, pulling her down so I might taste her nectar.

"Oh god, yes Kevin," mom shouted as my lips and tongue touched her pussy for the very first time.

For the next twenty minutes, I licked and sucked mom's pussy. It was divine, she tasted wonderful and I couldn't get enough of her. She was moaning and groaning as she kissed my semi-ridged cock. She sucked my balls into her mouth and gently swirled her tongue around them. By the time I was sucking on her clit, whipping my tongue back and forth against it, she was screaming my name.

"Kevin, Kevin, oh god, Kevin," she cried her hips bucking against my face.

Suddenly her pussy was gone and I was looking into the smoldering pits that were her eyes. My cock was hard as she pressed her pussy down its length. I couldn't believe the feelings shooting through my crotch as her hot, wet pussy slipped down my hot, hard cock. My mind exploded as I finally realized that my cock was inside my mom. The woman, who had raised me, fixed my hurts and helped me become the man I am. My balls exploded at the thought of slipping into my mom hit me.

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers
12