Those Damn Pictures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers

"Fuck," I cried out pressing up into her body.

"Oh Kevin," mom said softly, realizing that it had been too much for me.

"Oh fuck," I cried again, my seed leaking out of mom to run down over my balls onto the sheets.

Mom just looked down at me sweetly, the desire still in her eyes as my cock softened inside her. When it flopped out of her, she sighed and lowered herself, she was still on top of me, but her head was next to mine on the bed.

"I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too," I told her.

"How long ago did you find the shoeboxes?" she asked.

"When I was fifteen, but I didn't have a chance to look at any but the first three of the first stack in the top box."

"How come?" asked mom.

"I was never alone long enough. You, Dad, Grandma, or a babysitter were always here to keep an eye on me. Yesterday was the first time I ever looked, saw, you naked and fucking other men."

"Oh," she gasped as my cock hardened against her ass. "So, my fucking others excites you?"

"It does," I replied as mom reach back and slipped me into her once more.

"What else excites you?"

"Aunt Bridget."

"She'll be happy to hear that," mom said coyly as she slowly moved her pussy up and down my long hard cock.

I groaned at the fact that Aunt Bridget wanted to hear if she excited me or not. I lay there, enjoying the feeling of mom fucking me, staring into her eyes, her smoldering eyes filled with desire and passion. Our lips met in a gentle passionate kiss. Mom's hips started to speed up and soon she was slamming her pussy down onto my cock. Although I was hard and stayed hard, I knew I wouldn't cum anymore. What I did though, is enjoy all the pleasure mom was getting from my hard shaft as she fucked herself with me.

"Oh my god, I'm coming," mom shouted slamming her pussy down on me one last time.

She shuddered and shook as her orgasm washed over her. For five minutes, she shook and writhed atop me, until finally, with one last cry, she collapsed crushing me with her hot body into the mattress.

Three more times that night, mom got me hard and fucked herself with my cock. Then the next morning we showered and once again were in bed sucking and fucking. Around noon, we broke for lunch. As we ate mom told me that dad was in Michigan with Uncle Steve and Aunt Bridget and several other friends. She had stayed behind, waiting for my call, at Uncle Steve and Aunt Bridget's. She hoped, prayed, that I would be nosy enough to look through the boxes of pictures and find the flash drive.

I was astounded and relieved that what I had done was okay with her. She told me I could keep all the pictures in the boxes, for those times when she wasn't around or was too busy with something else and I needed a little relief.

For the rest of the month, mom and I lived and loved until we were exhausted. Every night as I fell asleep, I thought to myself, "If it hadn't been for those damn pictures, none of this would have happened. I would have never enjoyed my mother the way I do and I would have never known of her deep desire for me."

At the end of the month, dad came home accompanied by Uncle Steve and Aunt Bridget. Not a word was said, nor were any questions asked. Bridget was the only one who said anything to me and she only did so when we were alone in the basement getting some sodas and beer from the fridge we kept there.

"Kevin, I just want to tell you... any time... just give me a call."

Then she kissed me and grabbed my cock, squeezing me gently. After talking with mom, I did give her a call, but that's another story.

# # # #

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,078 Followers
12