Those Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I replied, "I don't think so" and walked away keeping Janet in sight. Janet knows better than to reveal our security arrangement to anyone and didn't say anything to Greg. I later saw Jamison, Greg and another man pointing at Janet and talking quietly. My "Asshole" radar went active. As I panned the crowd, I noticed a dark haired woman in a beautiful blue formal arm in arm with a tall dark man who seemed to be doting on her. I noticed she was shorter than the rest of the heeled ladies because she had on very sexy strappy flats...no heels. She also has a cane in her hand and was leaning on it. They started to walk away and her date reached down and kissed her. She turned a bit toward me.

I thought, "No, it can't be. Oh My God. It's Susan."

They walked away with Susan relying on her cane for support. I guess the ankle never regained 100%. I walked closer knowing she wouldn't recognize me but I wanted a closer look. She was as beautiful as that first day that we met at the hospital, the day she was released. My heart shattered when I heard the man introduce her as his fiancée.

Everyone said, "Neil, she's quite a catch. How did you reel her in."

He said, "With my charm and wit."

She smiled and took his hand. I was close enough to them that she could see me if she looked but still wouldn't know me. Well I missed my chance five years ago. She's found her true love. She looked at me as I turned and our eyes met. She looked at me funny like there was something she couldn't make out. I locked eyes with her also and saw the huge diamond on her left hand. I walked away.

SUSAN

My foot is killing me. I did not want to be here. Neil, my fiancée talked me into coming with him to this gala. What's worse is that Dad and his "Hey Boy" Greg is with him. I haven't spoken to them and don't intend too. I listened to the men talk about how Neil had stolen my heart and brought me out of depression.

Was I happy? Who knows. I agreed to marry him so I guess I should be. He's a good guy, easy to look at and not bad in the sack either. Unfortunately, no man measures up to what Jake did to me that day all those years ago. I still get off thinking about him when I'm alone.

I'm on the pill so I don't worry too much about pregnancy yet. Neil wants kids someday but I'm not there yet. I'm not getting any younger and near a cripple. My leg had not come along like the doctors had hoped. I don't know if I could chase kids all day as much as I love them. I still have a lot of pain at times. As we began to walk away, I saw a man looking at me. Our eyes met and I thought I saw something in them. I couldn't quite pick up on it.

He had a beard and long full hair. Was I supposed to know him.? He looked at the ring on my finger and walked away. I saw him walk over to that whore, Janet Winchester and take her by the arm. She smiled at him with the look only a woman knows. She is in love. That woman must have a golden pussy. Every man I've ever seen her with is drooling all over her. I remember that look, all those years ago. They walked out to a limo with my dad, Greg and another man I didn't know following them.

As they drove off, it came to me. Oh My God!! THOSE EYES!! Jake, My God, it was Jake. I started to step toward the limo as I left the curb and fell. My bad ankle twisted and a sharp pain went through it.

I cried, "Neil, I think I hurt myself."

I saw my dad coming toward me. I said, "Get away from me, you Son of a Bitch. Don't touch me."

He still had no idea of the hatred I felt for him. My ankle was swelling. They brought a car and two men picked me up and placed me in the back seat. Someone brought some ice and placed it on my ankle. They whisked me off to the ER. Geeze..my leg should be glowing in the dark with all the X-rays I've had over the years. The ER doc looked at the X-ray and said there's a lot of metal in your foot and ankle.

I said, No shit, Doctor. What's the verdict?"

He said, "A severely sprained ankle and a broken bone in your foot. Time should heal it all. I don't see any damage to your surgical repair. Screws and plates are still in place but you will be back on crutches for no less than 6 weeks. Bed rest with ice and elevation for the rest of this week. No weight bearing. Pain meds if you need them."

They splinted my ankle and foot with an ACE bandage until the swelling went down.

He said, "I think a boot will be sufficient at this point."

Neil helped me to our room. All I could think about was Jake. It was him, My Jake. I know he saw me but he doesn't know I recognized him.

This is too weird...de ja vu. My foot is broken, I'm engaged to someone else and here's Jake...again. What's wrong with this picture? I thought what about Neil. He's not like Greg. He would be hurt if he knew my true feelings about another man. What do I do? I'm so confused and that Winchester bitch, does she have her claws in him?

I asked Neil if he could get me a room alone so I could rest before going home. He didn't like it but agreed. I was in a lot of pain and took some pain meds once I got in bed. Neil elevated my foot on some pillows as the meds took effect.

I said, Thanks, Jake and fell into dreamland.

NEIL

Susan's been acting strange since she saw that man and woman leaving. She was trying to catch up to them when she fell. Whose Jake? She said "Thanks Jake" as she dozed off. Maybe I should ask her Dad if he knows a Jake. I don't want anything screwing up my plans for Susan. I'm too close to getting what I want and her dad is going to help me get there once we are married.

JAKE

I have to admit, I was a little jealous when Janet agreed to go to dinner with DipShit tomorrow night. Those two don't do anything without an agenda. What are they up too? My antennas are up.

We drove away from the mansion and Janet told the driver to drive around awhile. We would let him know when we wanted to return to the hotel. So, we drove. Janet reached over and gave me another smoldering kiss and slowly unbuttoned my shirt.

She said, "Your jealous aren't you, Big Boy. You are so green, it's killing you. Greg seemed like a nice enough guy, don't you think. No harm if I have dinner with him, maybe see if there's any spark there. Jake, you've already said we have no future so why shouldn't I test the waters."

I said, "Janet you are my client. Your safety is my primary concern. I cannot afford to have feelings for you in that way and do the job you're paying for. I admit, I love making love to you. You are the hottest woman I've ever had the pleasure to share a bed with. I'd be lying if I didn't love what we have but you are a woman that I don't see being tamed by any man. You would eat most men alive, leaving them babbling idiots when you are done. In another life, I would have kept you hidden just for me for the rest of your life. You cannot be tamed and I don't want to be the one that gets burned when you bust out of the corral."

She knew I was speaking the truth. She looked into my eyes and for the first time I saw tears from Janet Winchester.

She said, "I'm that bad, huh."

I said, "No, Sweetheart, you are just Janet."

She said, "Ok, I'm going to be Janet."

She leaned back against the padded door and put her feet in my lap. She seductively slipped off her mules and raised her left foot to my lips. She touched her big toe across my lips forcing her toes into my mouth. I held her foot and caressed her stocking covered leg while I sucked her toes. Her right foot was caressing my cock threw my pants. I unzipped my fly and took it out. She massaged my bare penis with her toes until huge drops of precum oozed from the tip wetting her toes. The more she rubbed, the wetter her toes got. She took her foot out of my mouth and rested it on my shoulder.

She pulled her dress up to her waist and said, "Take my stocking off, Jake."

I ran my hands up her thigh to the garter snaps. I made a point to craze her wet labia as I reached her pussy. I could smell her womanly arousal. She moaned as I blew gently on her pussy lips as I unsnapped the garters. I slowly rolled the stocking down to her foot and again began kissing and licking her foot and bare toes. I took my jacket and shirt off and then my slacks. I slid her down on the seat, never saying a word. I placed one foot on the back of the seat and the other on my shoulder. I placed my swollen glans at her entrance and pushed into her.

She said, "Oh Sweet Jesus, Yes Baby. Take me."

I entered her warm, wet cavern. I still had a good inch to go til I was fully inside her.

She said, "Push, Jake."

I pushed as hard as I could and her tunnel gave me another inch with my engorged glans pressed against her open cervix.

She said, "YES! You re there baby. Fuck me Jake. Please, Honey, fill my womb with your little soldiers."

I did exactly that. I began ejaculating into Janet's womb. Stream after stream of my potent man cream coated her insides. She was coming so hard, that it was hard for her to catch her breath. She blacked out again momentarily.

She said, "Stay in me Jake. I don't want to lose a precious drop of your sperm."

I stayed buried deep in her for awhile bringing her toes to my mouth and licking them. She came again. I slowly pulled out of her and brought her head to my chest. I could not deny I had strong feelings for her. She is every man's wet dream including me.

We lay there in the back seat quietly with my cum leaking out of her well fucked pussy. I told the driver to head back to the hotel. She was so content resting on me. I put her stockings in my pocket and slipped her shoes back on her gorgeous feet. She looked up at me and I saw the tears again.

She just said, "Thank you, Jake, for everything."

I really didn't know what she was saying at the time.

She did go out with Greg the next night. I watched and stayed out of sight so I would not interfere in her life anymore than I already had. Greg got handsy and she put him in his place. They talked business with Greg trying to pry some information from her about a certain deal. I had placed a transmitter in her purse so I heard most of the conversation.

Just as I figured the date was over, Neil walked in. What the fuck! This is too coincidental. He walked over to Janet's table where Greg introduced Janet to him. Come to find out, Neil was also interested in Janet's business. I'm starting to smell something really nasty. I have the feeling that Greg, Neil, old man Jamison and the guy I saw them talking too are planning something and Janet is in the middle.

They concluded the dinner date and Greg brought her back to the hotel. I went to my room and closed the door. She had the adjoining room. She walked into my room. I was sitting on the bed with my hands in my face trying to figure this out. Janet put her arms around me and looked into my eyes.

I said, "Is there something I need to know, Janet. I'm seeing some things that don't add up."

There it was. I needed to tell him.

I said, "Jake I've received some threatening emails regarding a business deal some people want me to invest in. I had already told them I wasn't interested but the email inferred that accidents happen to good people all the time. It said you have a business and loved ones that you want to thrive. All that could vanish."

"When, I met with Greg Foreman tonight and some guy named Neil showed up too"

I asked, "Neil who."

She said, "I think he said Lomax...Neil Lomax. Anyway, they brought up the same deal, saying they represented the same investors and urged me too invest $25 million. Jake, I didn't get to be rich by being careless with my money. I turned them down. They weren't happy."

I said, "Watch yourself, Janet. Something isn't right with this. I'm going to put my guys on it and see what the real deal is."

She thanked me and began to strip. She stripped to her garter belt and mules. I still had her stockings in my pocket. I took my clothes off and turned back the sheets. I took hold of her legs and pulled her to the end of the bed. I slipped her mules off and threw them in the floor. I pushed my cock into her. She was clawing the sheets as I pumped in and out of her gorgeous body. I entered her like a knife through warm butter since she still had a load of cum in her from the action in the limo.

She came all over my cock and balls. I put her feet on my shoulders and drove hard into her.

She said, "Jake, I couldn't sit still tonight. I still have your cum in me from our limo session. I can feel it in me. Take your pussy, Jake. I'm yours, Baby. Fill me with your sperm again."

I came hard...filling her belly with my seed. We slept for awhile. I woke up feeling her warm lips sucking on the head of my dick. I was already hard as she looked up at me.

She said, "Jake? I want you to take my virgin ass."

I said, "huh?"

She said, "My Ass baby...oil me up and fuck my ass."

I took some baby oil and greased her perfect rosebud.

She said, "Please be gentle Jake."

I rubbed the glans up and down her ass and gently pressed it passed her sphincter. She relaxed and took my cock to the hilt in her ass.

She was breathing hard, saying, "yes...yes. Do it Jake . Fuck my ass."

Next thing I knew she had two fingers in her pussy, stroking her G-spot.

I heard her say, "I'm cummimg, Jake. Cum in my ass, Baby."

That's all it took I unloaded a huge load of hot thick semen in her bowels. She had back to back orgasms as I pumped the last few drops of semen into her. I slowly pulled out leaving her asshole looking like a cave. My cum was too deep in her to run out yet. I got up and stepped into the shower and soaped up my dick, making sure I was clean for her. I dried off. She was still on her belly as I left her with her asshole gaping open. She said Jake, I loved it but only with you. There will never be another dick in my ass other than yours.

We flew back home and made love on the plane again with me leaving two more loads of cum deep inside her The woman is insatiable. She slept in my arms until we landed. We kissed and headed for our respective vehicles. I got back to my apartment, laid down and reflected on the events of the week. I wasn't satisfied with Janet's safety measures so I had my guys rotate keeping an eye on her. Janet had her personal security people that work for her corporation but I was not sure if they could be trusted.

A few weeks passed before I heard from Janet. She called and said she had a few more threatening emails. She forwarded them to my office and I began searching their origin. It took me about a week to learn that the emails she was sent was from a subsidiary of Lomax Industries. There it was ...the connection. The other question was what was Susan doing with this Dick. I'm sure the good Senator was balls deep in this with Greg.

Chapter 4

SUSAN

When I got home, it was time to start some research. If I could find what city Janet Winchester was living in, maybe Jake was too. The next day, I hit pay dirt. I looked in Public Data. Com and found a blue 1969 Mustang registered to one, Jake Pepper, Licensed Personal Security Specialist. There was also a business associated with his name, SMJ Investigations. That's my initials! I found the address and booked a charter flight. I have to see him. I have so much to say to him.

JAKE

I was just starting to figure out what Jamison and the other two were up too. They planned to dupe Janet into investing in some scheme they have going, then take over her company when the phony deal didn't fly. So far, shes smart and has resisted so I don't know how Greg Foreman and Lomax intend to get her out of the way and I don't like the possibilities.

I had not talked to Janet in several weeks. I wanted all the info I could get before I contacted her. It was late when I called Janet' office. Her admin told me she was on her way to the airport to meet Mr. Foreman and Mr. Lomax. I immediately started calling her cell phone but just got her voicemail. I hustled up one of my guys and headed for the airport. I didn't know what terminal so I just had to look up the incoming flights from DC and hope I picked the right one.

I was outside security when out of the blue I see another familiar face on an airport handicapped golf cart headed to baggage claim. It was Susan, with another boot on her foot and crutches. Damn , that woman has no luck.

She motions for the driver to stop and she gets off on her crutches. She's looking at three men across the terminal. It's Lomax, Foreman and the guy I saw in DC and Janet was talking to them. I could see Janet shaking her head no. The unidentified man grabbed Janet by the arm with the other two hiding the fact that they were forcing her to go with them. They began herding her out of the terminal. She was resisting but they were hiding it well. Susan had a curious look on her face and made her way to them on her crutches.

She said, "Neil, what are you doing here? I didn't know you and Greg knew each other."

At that point, I made my entrance within about 20 feet of all of them.

Janet thought, I should have called Jake. I think I'm in big trouble. This Lomax, Foreman and this other guy aren't taking no for answer on their proposal, now they are trying to force me to go with them. I need to run while there are people around. Just as I tried to break free, a woman called out to Neil. He was surprised and distracted which allowed me the opportunity to break free and run.

I ran straight into Jake. I said, "Jake, help me!"

The woman heard me say Jake and turned. She saw Jake and started hobbling over to him on her crutches. I didn't see it until too late but the other man brought out a handgun and pointed it at me. The woman had backed up to near Jake and I had just turned back toward the men when the man fired. I felt a stinging burning pain in my thigh above my knee and I started to fall. He fired again and I was hit again in the chest above my left breast. I saw blood oozing from my chest and it was hard to breathe. I gave Jake a strange look, then every thing went black.

JAKE

Janet broke free and ran to me but the unidentified man drew a gun and fired at Janet. I saw the red blood spray from her leg where she was hit. He fired again and I saw a blood spot appear above her left breast and a pink colored mist fly out her back. She fell and blood was flowing from the corner of her mouth. I drew my weapon and fired twice hitting the guy in the chest. Both fatal wounds. He fell and dropped the gun. People were running everywhere.

Lomax picked up the gun and pointed it at me. Susan yelled, "Neil, Nooo!" Just as Lomax fired. Susan jumped in front of me. The bullet struck her in the back, knocking her in to my arms. She looked at me. I had seen that look in Iraq, the look of death. My hand on her back was warm with her blood as her life left her. I fired with my gun hand and hit Lomax in the head while still holding Susan's lifeless body. Foreman was on the floor begging me not to kill him like the pussy he is. Too many people around or I would have.

Susan looked into my eyes and whispered, "those eyes" as her last breath left her. I laid her gently to the floor as Paramedics were arriving. I ran my hand over her glassed over eyes, closing them and then went to Janet. I could hear her lung gurgling. Somebody handed me some towels which I placed on her chest and applied pressure.

I tied my belt around her thigh which was bleeding profusely, as a tourniquet. I rolled her over slightly and saw the exit wound near her shoulder blade on her back. I placed another towel on it. I had seen these wounds before and knew her lung was collapsed. The paramedics got to her and started an IV and placed her on a gurney. I couldn't believe she had bled so much. The floor was covered in a big puddle of blood. Both hers and Susan's. They whisked her away in an ambulance before I could ask where they were going.