Those Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at her in disbelief. Then it hit me what she meant when she thanked me for everything in the limo that night. She fully intended for me to impregnate her.

She said, "Jake, I had been off the pill for almost three weeks anticipating that trip with you. I wanted you. I was pregnant when I was shot. I didn't know at the time. They discovered my pregnancy when I was in the hospital."

"Janet, I spent every night with you until I learned that I had been replaced. That hurt. I didn't think it would, but it did. it really did. When your fuck buddy walked in like he owned you at the hospital, I saw the writing on the wall. It was time for my exit."

Janet said, "Thats not fair, Jake. You told me a number of times that we had no future but you kept fucking me and squirting your little soldiers in me anyway. I wanted your baby. I thought maybe if you knocked me up, you would have to take another look at your feelings for me. It's not that I need a baby daddy. I have money, everything I need except YOU in my bed every night."

"Jim came along and it kinda took a life of its own. In all honesty, I knew I was in my fertile time in DC. I wanted you and your sperm in me."

I said, "What' about the blue nail polish? I figured that the color change was for your new man."

She said, "Blue...for your son, Jake. It's s Boy. I got up and looked into her eyes. She looked into mine and said, Those eyes, I never get enough of them."

I took her by the hand and went into the house. She melted into my arms.

She said, "Make love to me, Jake."

I said, "No, Baby, plenty of time for that. We have things to do."

I told her to rest in my bedroom and I would be back in a few hours.,I went to the nearest International Jewelers downtown and bought a four carat wedding set to the tune of $120,000 and returned to the villa. When I went in, Janet was on her cell laying in my bed.

I over heard her say, "No, Jim, there's nothing you can say to change my mind. It was fun but I'm not in love with you. I'm sorry but it's over. I'm surprised you haven't noticed but I'm pregnant, Jim. No, it's not yours. The man I have loved for a long time put this baby in me before you and I got together. Thanks for being a friend. Good Bye, Jim."

I sat beside her and touched her face then I touched her swollen belly full of my son. She smiled at me.

I said, "How do you feel, Ms. Winchester."

She said, " I feel more like a whale every day."

I said, "A beautiful whale if I might say so."

She slapped my arm. She said, "That was Jim, I tried to let him down easily but he's hurt."

"You have that affect on the male species, Miss Winchester."

I had called my crew and told them to get ready to head out to sea.

I said, "I have an afternoon planned for us, Miss. Winchester."

She said, "Oh?"

I asked, "Did you bring a bikini?"

She nodded and said, " I do have one. I designed it specially for us pregnant whales. I am in the fashion business, you know."

I took her by the hand and we walked to my private pier where my yacht, Miss SMJ was tied. I helped her aboard and she was flabbergasted. She asked who does this belong too as she touched the fine woodwork and other high end articles on the boat. I motioned to my Captain to take us out. I took Janet on tour through the boat without answering her questions. My steward brought some drinks, me a beer and Janet, a soft drink.

She asked, "Is there anything I can get for you, Miss Winchester. Janet looked at her strangely.

I said, "That will be all, Donna."

Janet looked at me and said, "OK, Jake Pepper, what gives. Who does this gorgeous boat belong too.? It is awesome."

I took Janet by the hand and walked up to the fly bridge. I looked at her and said, This boat belongs to Mr. and Mrs. Jake Pepper."

Janet's heart sank.:She thought, "Is Donna his wife?"

She said, "I think you better take me back to my plane, Jake so I can go home. I didn't know you were married. I'm sorry for intruding."

I got down on one knee and brought out the ring. I said, "I'm sorry Janet, I should have said it will belong to Mr. and Mrs.Jake Pepper as soon as the former Janet Leigh Winchester agrees to marry me."

I slipped the ring on her finger. Her legs gave out and I caught her in my arms. She started crying and put her arms around me.

She said, "You miserable Asshole. Yes, Mr. Pepper. YES, I will be your wife."

This beautiful billionaire is as giddy as a teenager. I took her to our state room and stripped her down to her sandals.

She said, "Jake, I have no clothes on the boat."

I said, "My Love, you want need any. I want to be able to gaze upon you and my creation in your belly whenever I want. Nude is the dress code on our boat."

I kissed her swollen belly and worked my way to her puffy nipples. I slipped a finger into her hot vagina. She pushed my shorts down and immediately took my hard cock into her mouth. She shoved me down on the bed and slid her wet tunnel down on my swollen shaft. For the next two hours, we fucked, sucked and I filled her with cum three times. I then ate her semen filled pussy and fucked her to three orgasms before she said uncle.

Then she saw Donna again who was as nude as she was.

I said, "Yep, that's right, Janet. EVERYONE on this boat is nude except for the Captain. My dress code."

She said, "Jake, I love you so much."

I said, "I love you more and gently kissed the scars on her chest and back. They will always remind us of how fortunate we are to be together. It could have been either one of us dead on that airport floor that day."

She said, "I never got to thank you for saving my life."

I said, "I failed. I let them get to you and hurt you."

She said, "No Jake, it was my decision to meet with Greg and Lomax. You didn't know. If you hadn't found me, I would be dead and Susan would still be alive."

I said, "I thought you might notice the name and give my secret away."

She said, Of course, I should have known, the Miss SMJ."

We anchored off one of the islands for the night. One of those Caribbean storms came up during the night. We laid together and watched the lightening dance across the sky. We slept like the dead. The next night we made love again on the foredeck under the stars.

She said, "Jake, I want to get married before Little Jake Jr. is born."

She said, "I can't wait to be your wife. Let's get married this weekend if we can get the license.".

We did just that and Janet became Mrs. Janet Pepper on a Saturday evening in Miami, Fla. Of course, Janet had many questions about my changed lifestyle and the villa, boat, etc. I explained Susan's accident and how she sued the city after they fired me.

Janet said, "I'm beginning to understand now. She saved your life...twice. I didn't understand your connection with her but I do now."

I said, "She had no clue about the plan to take over your company. She was surprised to see Greg and Lomax at the airport that day having no idea she was going to die. I nearly lost you too."

She said, "I'm too mean to die."

I said, " I have one more thing to tell you and I don't know how you'll take it."

She looked at me inquisitively. I said, "Besides the law suit settlement, Susan left me her entire estate in her will which is worth north of $300 million dollars."

Janet said, "Wow Honey. She did love you, didn't she?"

I said, "I'm going to give nearly all except $100 million to charity.

Janet said, "Jake, I will match that amount."

I said, "Janet Leigh Pepper, you are magnificent. Of course Janet was worth several billion dollars and from that point on we were quite philanthropic, giving to where it was needed the most.

Three months to the day after that conversation Jacob Mark Pepper, Jr. was came into the world. When they brought him into her to feed. Janet looked at him as he latched onto my wife's extended nipple and said,

"Those Eyes. He has Those Eyes."

Epilogue

My world is complete. My husband is the most wonderful man in the world. My rich bitch slut days are behind me. I see Jakes smoldering eyes in Little Jake. He's three now and my belly is swollen with our daughter. Our love life is out of this world and yeah, I'm still the freakiest when my toes are in his mouth and he's buried to the hilt in my pussy fucking me senseless. I love that.

Any of you girls that think that's weird, tough. Don't knock it til you tried it. My panties are soaked any time his lips get near my toes. Pamper those feet and toes, Girls. Your man will love you for it. I now know mine does.

Not necessarily the end. What possibly could go astray?

I have a follow up sequel in the works. Stay tuned if you want to see where the life of the whirlwind that's called Jake and Janet Winchester Pepper goes.