Those Healing Hands of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trionyx
Trionyx
1,171 Followers

"Nope. I know people are staring. I'm sure you're used to it by now."

"I guess I have tried to ignore it for so long that I've become immune to it. Anyway, how was your morning?"

"Godawful. Boring, but I did make a couple of contacts that might help out in the future. Yours?"

"I took you up on the spa idea. Massage, facial, mani-pedi. The deluxe treatment. I hope your boss doesn't flip his lid when he sees the bill."

"Don't worry and if he does, I'll cover it."

After we had our lunch we headed out for an afternoon stroll. The weather was perfect and we sauntered along basically window shopping and talking. At one street crossing after a cab honked at us, she grabbed my hand and didn't let go once we made it to the other side. It felt nice and for the first time I thought there might be more to her feelings than looking at me as merely a financial arrangement.

By four pm we headed back to the room to get ready for the dinner. I showered and shaved quickly and, while she was in the bathroom, got dressed. When she came out in a cloud of steam, I was struck by a beauty wrapped up in the hotel's terry cloth robe.

She glanced over at me. "Bryan, time for you to head to the lounge and have a drink while I get dressed. I'll be down in half an hour, maybe more, but don't drink too much. I have plans for you later." This last was said with a hint of a seductive smile which set my heart racing. Maybe, just maybe, there'd be some fun after dinner.

While waiting for her I had a single malt whiskey and watched a muted soccer match from Liverpool. When the conversations from the other patrons dropped off suddenly, I looked up to see Heather approaching me. She was simply amazing. And out of the corner of my eyes I could see others in the room clearly agreed. Her hair was pulled up in some kind of a twist thing leaving her neck bare. The little black dress was sexy without being too risqué and she sported some nice heels which emphasized her calves.

"Well, Bryan, here I am. Do we have enough time to enjoy ourselves here before we go?"

"Sure," I said as I flagged the barkeeper. She ordered a house white wine and sipped it as we chatted quietly. I would have dearly loved to bag the big dinner and spend the evening with her but I knew I'd get fried by my boss if I didn't report back to him about the dinner. We sauntered over to the conference area where we mingled and Heather held her own talking with some pretty high-powered people in our business. Later we were seated at a small round table and the six diners were split male/female with the plus one being across the table. I guess this was designed to help people mix and get acquainted more easily.

On my left was a fairly mousy wife of an accountant for a large corporation we did business with. On my right was a woman about my age named Diane. It was much easier talking to her than the gal on my left and I was able to learn a little about her. It turns out she worked for one of our subcontractors and lived about an hour from our office though I had never met her previously. Her plus one was actually one of her coworkers and wasn't a 'date' per se. Dinner was the usual banquet thing with stale salad, luke-warm entrees, lousy coffee and overly sweet desserts. The only thing decent about the meal was the open bar. I was able to order two bottles of a decent wine which I shared with everyone at the table.

After the dinner there was the usual rah-rah speech by some internationally known poohbah in our business followed by a quick awards presentation. I was surprised to hear my name had been nominated for one of the categories and it finally struck me why my boss was so insistent I come to the meeting. I didn't win the award; it went to a woman far more deserving of it than I, but I was still pleased to have been nominated. After the awards, a small band came to the stage and started playing dance tunes. I danced a quick one with the mousy woman and then had a couple of nice dances with Heather. One of the men, I think it was the husband to the mousy woman, cut in and danced away with Heather. As I went to sit down, the other woman at our table, Diane, asked me to dance.

I remember the dance for two reasons. First, I kept looking at Heather and realized she was very unhappy with the man she was dancing with. He kept sliding his hand indecently down to her butt only to be met with an icy stare and a pulling of his hand back to up to her low back. Secondly, I got to know my dance partner a bit. Although her name was Diane, she preferred to be called Di and, as it turned out, she was actually an accomplished dancer. During our dances we talked a little bit more about ourselves and less about our business connections.

Finally, the band took a break and I was able to reconnect with Heather. We sat together, had another drink and when the band started up, she whispered to me, "This time I'm not going to be shuttled from one creepy guy to the next. I'm staying with you."

We enjoyed another hour or so of dancing and mixing with a few of the biggest names in our business. Heather had some of them eating out of her hand. Later on, during one slow dance, Heather snuggled up to me and whispered in my ear, "How long do we have to stay here. I mean, I don't want to ruin your career, but do we have to stay until the band throws it in?"

"Umm, no. We can sneak out anytime. Game?"

"Yes. Let's go."

She grabbed my hand and pulled me gently but firmly from the venue to the elevators. As we left, I noticed Di looking at me with a bit of hostility in her eyes. I worried a few seconds she'd somehow ruin my reputation but by then I didn't really care. I was being taken by hand away by a beautiful woman which was reason enough for me. The ride up the elevator was quiet. She stood in front of me with her glorious butt rubbing against my pelvis. I let my hands drape across her lower abdomen and with my heart beating double-time, I laid a soft kiss on her neck. She murmured and bent her head over to the side, inviting more attention. After a few more soft kisses our elevator arrived at the fifty-third floor. We slowly walked to the room where I slid the keycard in the slot.

As I went to turn on the lights, Heather gently put her hand on mine and whispered, "Leave the lights off and let's open the drapes instead." Once the curtain was drawn back, the room was actually rather well-lit by the city lights. She excused herself to the bathroom and once she was back, I went in and quickly brushed my teeth and took a leak. When I returned, she was sitting up in the bed wearing a skimpy little camisole that did nothing to hide her nipples, even in the semidarkness of the room.

"Care to join me?" she whispered.

"Uh, sure. Love to."

"Good. I've been wanting this all evening."

She reached her hands out to me as I slid into bed and held her face up to me. I lowered my face to hers and as our lips neared, I paused for a second and asked, "OK?"

"Mmm-hmm."

The kisses were wonderful: sweet, tart, gentle and, if I may say so, even loving. I don't know how long we sat there, her in the camisole and me in my boxers, kissing and exploring each other's lips and face with our own. I was getting rather excited kissing and holding this beautiful woman in my arms and I gathered from her sighs and soft moans she was equally excited. With a bit of trepidation, I slid my hand up from her low back and gently slid around to the front, eventually finding and teasing her breast and nipple. This seemed to make her even more responsive as she attacked my lips with renewed vigor. At one point she pulled back and while looking me right in the eyes, she reached down and slowly pulled her top up and off her torso. I saw two beautiful breasts; full, proud and generous in size, each capped with the cutest little beaded nipple begging to be kissed.

I leaned down and did just that, to her obvious delight. She pulled my head closer towards her torso with one hand and ran the other slowly down my back and around my flank. It felt so good to have a woman's touch after such a long dry spell. As I kissed and sucked her nipples, I was able to taste a slight duskiness as her moans became louder and more persistent.

Eventually she whispered, "You know your way around nipples. What about other areas?"

"Ahh, maybe," I teased before pulling back and slipping my hand down to her pelvis. I grabbed the sides of her panties and slid them down her legs before seeing a most wonderful sight: moisture laden lips of an excited woman who desired me. I slid down the bed and gently laid kisses on her belly and upper pelvis before dipping down and slowly drawing my tongue along her slit.

The taste was heavenly and the sound of her approval was equally divine. I licked again and again, slowly teasing her lips apart and finally turning attention to her firm little pearl. I like dining at the Y. I like bringing a woman pleasure, hearing her and feeling the total body response all the way through a full climax. I figured out fairly quickly Heather appreciated long, slow, firm licks in time with my two fingers sliding in and out of her canal. Her body slowly but definitely tensed, her legs twitched and her voice came in little pants as she neared orgasm. I was amazed at how powerful her orgasm seemed to be. She thrashed and writhed wildly, nearly throwing me off her, but I grasped her thighs and held on while gradually slowing my oral activity. Once she collapsed back on the bed, I let my tongue gently slide up and down her slit without aggressively stimulating her clit any further.

"You have my expressed permission to do that again and again," she chuckled. "Uh, any chance I can interest you in something similar?"

"I'd like that, sure."

"You told me it's been a few months, right?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Then lean back and I'll unclog the pipes." She slid down, pulled my boxers off and leaned over my rigid staff. "Nice. Not too big and definitely not too small," were the last words I heard before I felt her lips and mouth on me. I, like probably every other adult male on the planet, love blow jobs. There is fundamentally something about how good it feels. I don't need a deep throat experience; sucking on the head and doing a little hand action at the same time is more than adequate. And Heather nailed it perfectly. It had been so long that I found myself racing to an orgasm in no time at all. Right as I thought I'd blow, she'd back off and squeeze the base, terminating that severe urgency. Then she started all over again. After three or four such cycles, I was in such a state that I began to beg her for release. I guess she took pity on me and allowed me to finally climax. I heard myself groaning as my torso spasmed but she kept her mouth wrapped around me the whole time. Once I was able to relax, she looked up at me, smiled and gave my head one final sensual lick.

After coming up in the bed and nestling close to me, she let her free hand lightly rub my chest and belly. We didn't say anything and lay there enjoying the mood. Awhile later she turned to me and began to kiss me anew while gently stroking my cock. "Mmm, I think you're interested in another round."

"Maybe," I teased. "You?"

"Oh, yeah. Definitely. Here, I need something from my purse." She reached over, grabbed a strip of condoms and proceeded to put one on me. She crawled on top and slid herself down on me. Heather was definitely in charge. She set the tempo, determined the depth of thrusts and eventually kept me deeply impaled in her as she vigorously slid her pubes back and forth with tiny little strokes over my pubic bone, obviously stimulating her clit all the while. I was amazed at how quickly she climaxed, well before I was ready. I let her rest collapsed on my chest for a few minutes until she looked up at me and told me it was my choice. After I suggested doggy style, she pulled off and moved over to hug a pillow as I approached her from the rear.

I like doggy style. I get to look at and rub a woman's shapely ass, reach around and feel her boobs and even occasionally stimulate her rosebud. I won't do that on a first-time screw, but even seeing it can be stimulating for me. I began to plunge slowly in and out. With each thrust in she would moan a tiny bit and sigh as I pulled away. Hearing her audible response, seeing her furrowed brow as she laid her head on the pillow and eventually seeing her back flush a faint red color, visible even in the semi-dark room, all contributed to me finally losing it. As I came deep in her, I remember thinking this was the ultimate in a close, sexual union. I collapsed down on her, slid off to the side and pulled her to me. After a few minutes of gentle stroking her wonderful torso, I needed to remove my condom. I sat up, pulled it off and dropped it in the wastebasket by the bed. I snuggled back to her and realized she was falling fast asleep. Surprisingly enough, my final thought as I fell asleep was how close I felt to her, a feeling that even rivaled how I felt when I was with Christina.

-----

I was briefly wakened as Heather snuck out of bed to use the bathroom and pull the curtains closed. Somewhat later my alarm went off. I cursed and muttered softly as I pulled myself out of bed. I still had a few meetings to go to that morning but I knew I'd be done by ten am. A quick shower woke me up and I dressed, left her a brief note and slipped on down to the Continental breakfast provided for the attendees. After the second of three meetings I casually acted like I was going to the restroom and snuck away and went back upstairs.

Heather was sitting in the huge bathtub with her hair tied up on her head drinking what appeared to be a mimosa. Remains a half-eaten breakfast were at the side of the tub. She looked good enough to eat as her breasts were above the churning soapy bubbles of the jetted tub. She smiled as I came into the bathroom.

"Have fun downstairs?"

"No. Certainly not like you've been having up here."

"Hey, there's still some coffee and feel free to finish my food. Or maybe you want to come and join me here in the water?"

"I've got enough caffeine onboard so, no thanks." I did nibble on one last piece of bacon as I sat there watching her.

"Are you going to stare or join me?"

"How about both?" I responded as I pulled my clothes off. I dipped my toe into the water and was shocked at how hot the water was. "Jesus, how can you stand this?"

"Don't be such a baby. Get in and you'll get used to it."

I admit once I was in the water, it didn't seem quite so hot. I aimed one jet right at my midback and found myself quickly relaxing. We sat there chatting about everything but our situation. If I even gently nudged the conversation in that direction, she managed to take off in another direction. We were finally turning into prunes so we did a thirty second rinsing shower and stepped onto the bath mat. She let me dry her with a fluffy towel before she sashayed out of the bathroom. Her ass was to die for; perfect shape, great tone and not an ounce of flab. I quickly dried myself, we finished dressing ourselves and headed out for the day.

We did a few touristy things including a trip to see Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty. Initially I wasn't too interested but Heather insisted on going and I'm glad she did. It was a truly moving experience, more so because I believe one of my great, great ancestors immigrated through Ellis Island back in the early 1900s. We ate a late lunch at a wonderful roach coach featuring Thai food and made our way back to our room. After changing clothes and grabbing a quick snack, we headed out to Broadway where we sawMoulin Rouge. I'm not a big theater fan but I have to admit, the show was phenomenal.

Back at our room we shared a bottle of wine and talked about the show. Heather really liked it and kept thanking me for taking her. I modestly told her it was 'nothing' until she came over, sat on my lap and shut me up with some very nice kisses. Things heated up fairly quickly until she stepped back, slowly stripped and lay down on the bed, inviting me to join her. We made slow, tender love in the missionary position until she cried out in release followed shortly after by me. After dismounting and removing the condom, we snuggled and drifted off to sleep.

She woke me up the next morning by going down on me. It was vigorous, quick and very enjoyable. I offered to return the favor but she declined saying she wanted the night before to be her memory of the weekend. By late morning we were at thirty thousand feet winging our way back home. At the airport I was unsure how to wrap things up. I mean, I had hired her and she performed the duties required at the big dinner perfectly well. But we had also had sex where there seemed to be some true affection. I realized, however, I had hired her for the weekend and she could have been the world's greatest actress, pretending to enjoy our time together as part of the 'role' she played. As we left the airport near the cab and ride share stalls, she turned to me, smiled and said, "Bryan, I had a very good time. You're a great guy and I wish you the best. Thank you."

That clearly told me she was looking at the weekend as a business arrangement and there would be nothing more. Maybe I was a little bit hurt, but I understood. I gave her a little kiss on the cheek, thanked her for accompanying me and made sure she was tucked into her Lyft before I turned to my own car.

-----

I was surprised two weeks later when my refund came back and it included the amount of the tip I had given her. I called the office and spoke to the same lady I had talked to a few months prior. She told me on occasion an escort will decline the tip and it usually meant she enjoyed herself. "Heather also told me you showed her around, took her to a play and she felt you went above and beyond, so she told me to refund it."

"Well, the next time you talk with her please tell her I enjoyed myself immensely. I'd like to consider hiring her again, sometime."

"I'll be sure to let her know."

One Year

I was feeling pretty good after my return from New York. I had had a nice weekend with a great lady, even though it was through a paid escort service. Still, I felt we had bonded, even if just a little bit. She initiated the sex encounter and seemed to enjoy herself. There is always the question of a fake orgasm but I doubt she would be able to fake the sexual flush that blossomed on her back on the first night when I was doing her from behind. I have to admit I entertained the fantasy of sweeping her off her feet and making her mine but I knew it would never happen. During one of our conversations, she even hinted at retiring someday and moving far away, perhaps to a small community, to get away from any chance of discovery. She liked her parttime work helping small businesses with various management/financial issues and considered it to be a fallback position.

I had been back at work for a few weeks when the inevitable happened: I ran into Christina, or rather she ran into me and, unfortunately, I couldn't escape. I was at a shoe store getting a new pair of dress shoes when she walked up and plopped down next to me. The salesman was slipping my foot into yet another black shoe and I couldn't exactly get up and leave, not without making a big scene about it.

"Hey, Bry, long time no see."

"Yeah, been a while."

"How are you doing?"

"Oh, OK. About as good as can be expected. You?" I was proud of myself for being civil and even inquiring about her welfare.

"Yeah, also OK. Uh, you seeing anyone?"

"I've been out, yeah."

"Someone special?"

I decided to tell her only things which would make my situation look good and leave out all the bad stuff. "You could say that. Went with her to New York for a long weekend."

Trionyx
Trionyx
1,171 Followers