Those Healing Hands of Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We goofed off the rest of the day and spent time being together in the most beautiful spot imaginable. Again, that night we watched the shooting stars but our kisses were far warmer and more sensual. On Sunday morning we broke camp and slowly made our way back down to the car for our drive home. We didn't talk much and I certainly don't know what was going on in her mind but I found myself thinking this was what I had wanted all along: a woman who seemed to be a soulmate in personality, hobbies, and, well, everything.

When I dropped her off, I told her I'd see her in the morning to start our two businesses combined project but I really was looking forward to our next private time together. She smiled at that, reached up and gave me a nice little kiss before turning to her door.

After our first meeting in person, it turned out our time together was somewhat limited. Since her job site was over forty-five minutes from mine, we ended up telecommuting frequently as our two teams worked together remotely. Both of us also had other responsibilities at our own jobs but all in all, we were in contact at least half a dozen hours a week. After one of our brief Zoom meetings the second week, she asked me to stay logged on. After everyone else was gone, we spent better than thirty minutes getting caught up. It was a fun conversation but I had to eventually get back to work. Right before I logged off, she invited me to her place for dinner and a "trashy" movie the following Saturday.

Her place was a nice little duplex about an hour from me. As I walked up the sidewalk I noticed how neat and tidy the lawn and gardens were. Right as I rang the bell, the neighboring door opened and an older version of Diane popped out.

"You must be Bryan. Diane's out back grilling dinner, so head over there through the gate."

"Thanks, uh..."

"Oh, I'm Betty, her mom. We live over here while she's on that side."

"Oh, I see. Close but private."

"Yeah, we figured it was a nice way for us to downsize while she builds up equity. But enough about us, go on, she's waiting."

I wandered around the side of the house and saw her working the grill. She didn't see me for a few seconds and I stood there watching her. Di was very attractive in a comfortable, All-American way. Heather had been classically beautiful but here I realized Di had an inner beauty all her own. I cleared my throat and she jumped a little before running over to me. I got a little hug and a quick but warm 'Hello' kiss before she grabbed my hand and dragged me over to the grill.

"Spying on me, huh?"

"Yes Ma'am, I was. And I liked what I was seeing."

"Really?"

"Yup. I also just saw how you'll look twenty-five years from now."

"Oh. Met my mom, huh? Yeah, people always say we look a lot alike."

"So, tell me why is it you live so close to your folks..."

After grabbing a beer for each of us, she told me more about herself. Her older brother was an officer in the navy and never wanted to be tied down in any one spot. As her parents wanted to be near one child, they moved to her community two years before. They paid her rent so she could build up some equity and helped with maintenance. She loved living next to them as they could visit often but they still had their privacy.

"Yeah, I don't think I could stand living in the same house with them. I know they're not ancient, but it does make me feel a little squeamish when I hear them in the sack," she giggled. "Here our bedrooms are on the opposite sides of the building and, well, you know."

"Yeah, I certainly could see where that might be kinda weird."

"I have to confess I've invited them to eat with us this evening. OK? I mean, I don't want you to think this is some official 'Meet the Parents' kind of thing."

"Sure. Fine. No big deal."

I helped set the picnic table and she went over to tell her parents food was waiting. Frank was a pleasant man who was involved in several businesses and Betty was charming, as well. They never made an issue about me or about Di and me together so I felt totally at ease. Once we'd eaten and picked up a bit, they excused themselves leaving us alone.

We sat on lounge chairs while holding hands and talking. Our conversations were all over the map as we continued to get to know one another. We ended up necking a little but once it got late, I told her I'd have to be going. It was a fairly long drive back to my place.

"One of these days I might offer you the option of driving home in the morning."

"That would be nice. What would Frank and Betty think about that?"

"Hey, I don't pry into their love life and they don't pry into mine. Besides, you passed the test."

"The test?"

"Yeah, the 'Are you good enough for our daughter?' test."

"How do you know I passed?"

"I can read my mom like a book. If she doesn't like someone, she has a subtle change in the tone of her voice. Believe me, you passed."

She escorted me back around to my car where we stood swapping spit again for a few more minutes before I had to leave. On the way home, I relived the evening. It was comfortable. It was laid back. It was easy. But most importantly, I felt totally at home with her and her parents. I resolved to try and make a go of this relationship even though we had gone out only a few times.

-----

Over the next several weeks, we worked together mainly via Zoom and saw each other minimally socially. Our work sites were nearly an hour apart and it was an easy hour between her place and mine, longer if rush hour traffic was an issue. The distance proved to be a bit of an issue. It would have been so much nicer to be able to drop by or have a quick, spontaneous date but the distance prevented it. As a result, our relationship seemed to be stuck in neutral much of the time. When we were together everything was great but getting together proved to be a bit of a problem. And though we were comfortable with each other, we still had not taken the big step and slept together, the backpacking trip notwithstanding.

I was feeling a bit of frustration beyond mere horniness. I liked Di and wanted to spend time with her but it seemed too time intensive to get together. Eventually I decided to try for another long weekend together and thought a quick trip someplace would be a nice idea. I kicked around several ideas and realized the obvious answer was right in front of me every time I came to work.

"Elise, tell me, how was your night at Cascade Falls?"

"Bry, it was fabulous. Everyone there was reserved but not snooty and we felt perfectly comfortable. I have to confess," she added while blushing a tiny bit, "We didn't spend a lot of time with others or in the common areas, but when we did, it was fine. Are you thinking of going with Di?"

"Yeah. I like her, I really do, but the distance thing is kinda holding us back."

"Could she consider moving here?"

"Ah, no. See, she owns a duplex and rents out half to her parents and she is happy there. And her work is there while I'm stuck here with you," I laughed.

"You rat! Better watch it or I'll get another night at the falls."

"Nice try, but really, I like working here, I like working with my team and with you. I don't want to move and I'm sure she doesn't either."

"Maybe a night at the falls will give you two a chance to see if what you have is worth working on and determining if sacrifices need to be made."

"Yeah, I kinda think you're right. OK, I'll do it. Thanks for your time, Elise. I owe you one, but not another night at the falls," I laughed.

That evening I called Di and we chatted for a bit before I got to the topic on my mind. "Hey, I'd like to get together for a fancy weekend. Interested?"

"Sure. Fancy is good. What'd you have in mind?"

"How about two nights at Cascade Falls Resort?"

"Oooh. Fancy. Uh, sure. Can you, can we afford it?"

"Money is not an issue. Don't go thinking I'm stinking rich, I'm not. But I'm good for this and I want to have some quality time away from the rat race."

"Sure. I'm in. I'll go online and see what sorts of fun things we can do there."

"I was thinking about two nights. OK?"

"Yeah, great. If it's too busy on weekends, maybe we can sneak away on some weeknights."

"Great. I'll tell my boss we need some time to assess how the project is coming and will need to have a meeting..."

"If he buys that, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell him. But yeah, set it up. Oh, Bryan, it should be fun."

-----

It turns out they had plenty of weeknight openings and we were able to get away the following Tuesday. I told my office I was unavailable for three days and appointed one of my coworkers to be in charge in my absence. I packed some nice clothes, bathing trunks and good walking shoes before heading out. After picking her up, we drove up to the falls which were about two hours away.

The falls themselves were quite spectacular. The water fell over a fifty-foot drop into a deep ravine. They had the falls lit at night until about ten pm so all the visitors could sit on their balconies and watch the water. The resort had a small pool, a huge hot tub, a gym, a spa and a fabulous restaurant.

We were shown to our room and once we got there, I realized I had presumed she would be OK with us sharing a bed. Although we had kissed and even made out, we still had not had sex. I was suddenly nervous when the bellhop opened the door and led us in. Di looked around, saw the bed and gave me a sly grin but didn't say anything until he had left.

"Hmm, one bed, huh?"

"Yeah. You OK with that?"

"I dunno..."

"I can always call down and ask for different accommodations."

"You may have to..."

"I'm sorry, Di, I really should have asked you and..."

I was interrupted by her laughing. "Gotcha! Of course, I want to share a bed with you. It seems we've been so stressed or tired or thinking about the drive home that we've not been able to, well, you know."

Relief flooded my mind as I went up to her and gave her a big, warm hug and kissed the top of her head. We unpacked and went for a short hike to view the falls from below. The trail is wet and they've got handrails to keep people from falling into the water and a huge supply of rain coats to keep the patrons dry.

Our dinner was fabulous and later we danced in the lounge to a nice little trio playing their versions of some old swing music and classic rock tunes. As the evening got later the tunes got slower and sexier. Di felt so good in my arms even before she snuggled up to me, but once she did, I started to respond as any red-blooded male might. I've always thought it a bit embarrassing to get a hard on while dancing so I tried to put a little space between us but she was clearly not having anything to do with that. She pulled her pelvis snug to mine which only worsened the issue. She tipped her head up to my ear and whispered softly, "Were you planning to invite me upstairs sometime this evening?"

"Uh, yeah..."

"And you're waiting for...?"

I broke the hug, grabbed her hand and led her from the lounge. I've often wondered what musicians think when a couple suddenly departs like we did but I wasn't going to let it stop me. As we stood quietly in the elevator to our floor, I had a quick memory of my time with Heather flit through my mind. In spite of how sexy, beautiful and sophisticated she was, the lady in my arms there at the falls was, hands down, better, by far better.

Di was attractive in a more wholesome way and she was the kind of woman a guy could build a life with. When the thought hit me, I knew, I just knew we'd be able to work things out. At least I hoped we could.

In the room Di excused herself to the bathroom and returned wearing a fluffy hotel robe. I quickly brushed my teeth and took a leak before returning to find the lights off and Di lying there wearing a short, cropped cami and a piece of string and tissue some would call panties. My god, she was beautiful with her hair hanging loosely over her shoulders, a seductive smile on her lips and two little beads poking out at me.

"You just going to stare?"

"You have no idea how beautiful and sexy you are. I want to remember this forever."

"I'd like to give you something else to remember forever, but you gotta come to bed for it," she giggled.

I slid over next to her, lowered my lips to hers and immediately realized all of our previous kisses paled in comparison. Her lips softened as she accepted mine and began to tease them open with tiny darts of her tongue. I don't know how long we lay there simply kissing but I was in no rush to move on around the bases. She was the one to push things by gently grabbing my hand and placing it on her wonderful breast. I could feel the beaded nipple poke into my palm as I gently felt her entire breast. The size was perfect. I know a lot of guys want bigger but hers were perfect, maybe a bit on the shy side of average size but they more than made up for that with their shape and firmness. They were not a testament to the plastics industry but they still stood out and proud on her chest. She hummed her contentment as I gently stroked her and became even wilder with her kissing.

I didn't need to ask how far things were going to go; her actions told me as she reached down and gently grasped my penis through the slot in the boxers. I was already oozing a bit of precum which she used to lubricate my glans causing me to get very interested in the next steps, so interested that I took charge of divesting her of her top and panties while she took care of the boxers.

Completely naked, we stretched out seeking as much skin on skin contact as possible. Since she was working on me, I decided to return the favor and let my hand slide down her torso all the way to Nirvana. She had a trimmed patch of hair over shaved lips, between which was an amazingly prominent clit. I gathered a bit of moisture from below and to her obvious delight, began gently rubbing it in little circles. It must have been distracting to her as she quit rubbing me while beginning to thrust her pelvis rhythmically in time with my strokes. I felt her start to shake, her breath became erratic and tiny little grunts and moans escaped from her lips. Realizing she was about to climax, I applied a tiny bit more pressure to her moans of approval and sudden twitching of her legs.

I love seeing, feeling and hearing a woman orgasm. It means whatever I have done (unless she's doing herself, which can also be fun to watch), was pleasurable for her. That night as she came, I had a wonderful feeling of closeness that can only occur during the most intimate of moments.

Once she relaxed, she opened her eyes and looked at me with a slight grin. "Uh, you know your female anatomy, don't you?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"Felt good. Real good."

"Glad you liked it. Why are you shivering?"

"I shiver when I feel good," she giggled, "And you made me feel real good."

"I'm glad."

We lay there a few more minutes with me gently stroking her back before she rose up and looked me in the eye. "On the pill. Clean. You?"

"Clean, yeah, but, sorry, not on the pill."

"She playfully slapped me and rolled over on top. "I like being on top. You OK with that?"

"Of course. I'm a guy. If it involves Tab A going into Slot B, we're good," I laughed.

She leaned over and began to kiss me again, deep, slow and loving kisses. I realized she was adjusting her position before I felt her grab my cock, wet the tip with her juices and slide it into her. I know a lot of women love being on top where they can control the tempo, angles, and depth of thrusting. I like a woman on top as well. I want her to achieve maximum pleasure and if it comes, no pun intended, through her controlling things, then great. I also love watching her and feeling her breasts on my chest if she leans over close to me. And that night, I know we both got what we wanted. She rapidly rose to her second orgasm as she rode me and I followed behind.

After collapsing on my chest, she snuggled a bit and kissed my neck. "Was nice," she whispered.

"Mmm-hmm."

"How is Tab A? I know Slot B is very happy," she chuckled.

"Tab A is very happy, also. Probably would like to try out Slot B again pretty soon."

"Good. Slot B would be fine with another round but first, I need to pee."

She hopped out of bed and I heard her tinkle in the bathroom before returning. She was stunningly beautiful as she came back to bed, totally comfortable with her nudity even knowing I was watching her as I memorized the wonderful sight in front of me. She snuggled up to me as we lightly stroked each other's back and kissed sweet little kisses of a loving couple who have just rocked each other's world.

Those little kisses slowly became more intense, more insistent, more demanding and far sexier. She broke away for a second and whispered, "Your choice."

"Hmm. Like I said, any time Tab A..."

"You stinker. Really, now's the time you get to choose."

"OK, if you insist. Get up on all fours."

"Doggy? Oh, goody, I love doggy," she laughed as she assumed the position. As I've already said, I like the position and it was gratifying Di liked it as well. By then I had another nice erection and was able to approach her without difficulty. She reached back and guided me into her. We quickly established a mutually pleasurable rhythm with her beginning to grunt slightly with each thrust. Since I had already had one orgasm, my stamina was far greater and I kept thrusting gradually deeper and faster. Her positive verbal response was music to my ears and once I realized this was a comfortable yet exciting event, I closed my eyes and concentrated on the tactile sense of my cock being surrounded by a warm, wet sleeve which seemed to cling to it with each withdrawal. My eyes may have been closed but I could still hear her positive response and before long I sensed she was at the cusp of yet another climax. I began to let myself go and right at she began to call out my name in the throes of climax, I plunged deeper than ever and delivered my seed into her deepest recesses.

Once my orgasm abated, I pretty much collapsed over her back and we both fell to the sheets. I know I weigh more than she does and didn't want to hurt her so I rolled off to her surprising complaints.

"No, don't go. You feel good."

"I'm right here. Didn't want to squish you."

"OK, but you've gotta hold me."

I wrapped her up in my arms and gently kissed the top of her head before whispering, "I feel so close to you right now."

"Mmm. Me, too."

We held each other while gently stroking and kissing. It was such a comfortable and loving, yes, a loving sensation. By that time, I'd slept with a fair number of women, some were simple hook-ups and were nothing more than getting my rocks off and some were far more meaningful. But this was an amazing event. There was a sensation of closeness I had never realized could exist. Holding each other lovingly, we drifted off to sleep.

-----

I woke up on my side with Di hugging my back and gently stroking my chest. It felt so good that I stayed quiet and pretended to sleep but after only a few minutes she tweaked a nipple and giggled, "You're awake and I know it."

"Ouch! Maybe so, but I was enjoying feeling you rubbing me," I laughed.

"OK, well, sorry, a little, I guess," she laughed back as I rolled over to face her. Before I knew it, our lips slowly came together exploring, nibbling and tasting. I was quite frankly surprised my morning mouth didn't chase her away but it didn't seem to phase her. After several minutes she seemed to get a bit more assertive and pulled me over on top of her.

"Make love to me, please," she whispered as she reached down and stroked me a few times and guided me into her. Our loving was initially a slow and tender expression of deep feelings for each other but as we heated up, she began to clutch at my low back, pulling me to her harder and harder. I held myself up on my elbows as I thrust myself into her, driven by her moans and cries. Right after she screamed out to me, to God and to everyone, I lost it and came deep within her, experiencing an amazing sense of unity with her.