Those Jamieson Boys

Story Info
They met boys who decided to be friendly. Very friendly.
3.3k words
4.34
7.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,551 Followers

I was staying with my cousin, Sandra, for a couple of weeks. Sandra lives up in the mountains at the backend of Nowhere. There's a small local town (very small) which I suspect is named Hicksville. I expected to be bored the entire time I was there but it beat the alternative -- a two week religious retreat with my parents. As soon as I heard that that was on the cards I made a quick call to Sandra to arrange for her to invite me over, and to do it tout suite. As a result Sandra called my parents and passed on the invitation before they could hijack my holiday time for the retreat.

We spent the first couple of days getting reacquainted and got on fairly well together. I asked her about local talent and she told me I was right out of luck. According to her the local boys were all in-bred idiots with no morals that she'd ever noticed. Ugly as sin, the entire lot of them. Pity that as I can appreciate a well-endowed man as much as the next woman. (As long as the next woman isn't Sandra. She was a bit of a prude.)

On the third day Sandra wanted to go fishing to catch some trout for dinner. We traipsed off through the woods to a pool that she knew of, a place where we were guaranteed to catch something decent. We came across something decent alright. Just as we got there a Greek god was coming out of the pool. He was naked, handsome, six foot plus, naked, two hundred pounds, all of it muscle, and naked. He also had a smile to kill for.

"What the hell?" I said to Sandra. "I thought you said there were no decent men around."

"I did. That's Billy-Joe. He's an idiot, studying to be a moron. Do not take advantage of him as you don't know what he'll do."

Just looking at him I knew what I wanted him to do. I marched over to him and introduced myself. God help me but it was like talking to an idiot child. There he was, naked. There I was, eighteen and lovely, showing plenty of cleavage. His reaction? A placid cow face as he mumbled stupid answers to my questions. He finally got dressed and wandered off.

"What the hell, Sandra?"

"I know. That's how it goes sometime. Let's fish."

So we fished and we caught some. Enough for a decent meal. As it was a hot day we then decided to take a quick dip -- skinny dipping as there wasn't anyone around. After a while we were ready to get out when I realised we had a problem. Billy-Joe had come back and was standing by the pool.

We yelled at him to go away and got no reaction. I told him we wanted to get out of the water and he said he didn't mind. I pointed out we were naked and he still said he didn't mind.

"Fine," I snapped. "I'll get out and chase him away," I told Sandra. She looked dubious but gestured for me to go ahead.

I came out of the water and stood in front of the wretched man starkers. It was infuriating. Here was this gorgeous man and he didn't even notice me standing in front of him naked. He didn't even give me the once over, just staring placidly past me. I wanted to scream and hit him. Instead I got dressed.

Once dressed I took hold of his arm and started towing him away, explaining that Sandra wanted some privacy and it was only polite to give it to her. He went with me while I tried to make conversation with him. Really, I just couldn't wrap my head around how thick he was.

We had the trout for dinner and very nice it was. A couple of days later Sandra suggested we might try fishing again and having nothing else in mind I agreed. Before we headed out, however, a car pulled up outside and a young woman came barging over, giving a perfunctory bang on the door before coming in.

"Hi, Sandra," she said. "Who's your friend? Wait, I remember you. Isabel, right?"

I had a vague recollection of a rumbustious redhead who lived near Sandra.

"Right. You'd be Shareen?"

"Got it in one," she agreed.

"Did you want something, Shareen?" Sandra asked.

"Not really. I'm just running down to town to have a quick drink. It's pure coincidence that I expect to find Billy-Joe in town. Do you two want to come along?"

"I'll pass," said Sandra. "I want some trout. Ah, Isabel?"

I was curious. Why was Shareen so eager to go see Billy-Joe?

"Sure, I'll go," I said. "A quick drink and a change of scenery suddenly appeals."

"Okay. Come on."

Just like that Shareen was heading back out to the car. I hastily tagged along.

Once we were back in the car I brought up the subject of Billy-Joe.

"I might have met your Billy-Joe," I said. "He'd been swimming and was just leaving the pool when we got there."

"Lucky you. Was he starkers? Isn't he gorgeous?"

"Are we talking about the same man? Six foot, black hair, two hundred pounds of muscle?"

"That's him. What did you think of him?"

I dithered a little and then bit the bullet.

"He seemed a bit simple to me," I said delicately.

"Simple? As in not too smart?" she asked, sounding puzzled.

"Got it in one," I agreed.

"Hum. Somehow I can't see a man who has an educational scholarship to MIT being considered dumb."

"What?"

"He's back in town for the long break. He's practically a genius."

"You're joking. He came across as a complete moron. Why would he do that? Besides, Sandra said he was an idiot."

"Was he close enough to hear?" Seeing the look on my face she nodded.

"That was Sandra telling him that you were off limits. Not that she needs to worry. Everyone but her knows he's chasing her."

"I've been had?"

"You've been had. He does the moron act really well. Uses it to chase off women who approach him at a bar. Works a treat."

"I'll kill him."

"What a waste that would be. Now that you know he's not a moron you've got a better chance at seducing him. I'm certainly going to have a shot."

Fine for her to say that. She hadn't stood naked in front of him and been completely ignored. Perhaps next time I'd just grab him by the cock and see how he reacts.

We pulled into town and Shareen parked at the local bar. We went inside and headed over to get a drink. We stood there, looking around. The place was deserted but we could hear the click of balls from the games room.

"Ah, Shareen," said the waitress, "if you're looking for Billy-Joe you're too late. He left just before you came in. That's him driving away now."

She pointed out the window at a truck that was departing.

"Wily bastard," grumbled Shareen with a grin. "He spotted my car and left. Doesn't want to take a chance on me tempting him. At least, it shows I'm getting to him."

"So what now?" I asked.

"We play pool," she said, nodding towards the game room.

Might as well I decided and we grabbed a drink each and strolled over and into the games room. There were a couple of pool tables and a dart board. Two men were playing on one of the tables and that was it for the attendance. Shareen nodded towards the two men.

"Meet the Jamieson boys," she said softly. "Two well built, reasonably intelligent men, who are good at most games and sports. Keen hunters, in and out of season."

"I see. What's the catch?"

"For a start, for some reason or other, they're not very articulate. I don't know why not as they certainly are when they need to be. Like when they're explaining to the Sheriff why it couldn't possibly have been them that went for a joyride in the Sheriff's new car."

"Not very honest?"

"Not an honest bone in their body. You've heard how a stopped clock is still right twice a day?"

I nodded.

"That's twice more than the number of truths they tell in a day. They even lie to each other and probably themselves. They are complete low-lifes with no redeeming features. Women, I might add, are just objects to them."

"Uh-huh. Have you balled either of them?"

"Not voluntarily."

"That's not what I asked."

"Well, I'll admit that the pair of them trapped me out on a trail, once. This resulted in me having close and intimate contact with both of them. I should explain that they leave Sandra strictly alone. When they trapped her one day nothing happened because Bobby was too busy helping Andy get to the hospital. Sandra is wicked fierce with her fish spear, even though she swears it was an accident."

"Hmm. Was that close and intimate contact any good?"

"I said they were good at games and sport. You could consider sex a sport the way those two play it."

"A sport they play to win?"

"You've got it. Shall we have a game?" She nodded to the spare table.

I nodded and we grabbed some cues and racked up the balls.

As soon as we got the game started the Jamiesons wanted to talk.

"Who's your friend, Shareen? We haven't seen her around before."

"This is Isabel. She's Sandy's cousin, visiting for a while. He's Andy, the one who fell on Sandra's fishing spear."

"Fell, hell," said the other man with a snigger, Bobby I assumed. "She did her best to drive it right through him. She's lucky we didn't press charges, especially after the incident with Micky."

"You wouldn't dare. Remember, Micky got stroppy with her first."

"Why'd you think we didn't bother to press charges? Micky still goes pale if he runs into her."

I gave Shareen a quizzical look. She smirked at me.

"Micky accidentally cut himself on Sandra's knife. He required stitches. The sheriff declined to prosecute Sandra and agreed not to press charges against Micky. Win-win, you might say."

"That's not what Micky called it," came the laughing comment from Andy. "Actually, now that I think of it, leaving out the swearing, he didn't say a word."

During this chit-chat Shareen and I had continued to play. Right at that moment it was my shot and I was standing on one foot, my other leg stretched out behind me as I stretched to line up my shot. I was just taking my shot when a finger poked me in a very delicate place. I squealed and jumped and my shot went wild. Shareen and Andy were laughing while Bobby was holding up his hands and trying to look innocent.

"Wasn't me," he said quickly, lying in his teeth. Andy would have had to have arms longer than a gorilla's to have reached me from where he was standing.

"That was a foul," I protested. "I'm taking my shot again."

"Fine by me. Go for it," said Shareen, and I repositioned the white ball and lined up again.

This time I was interrupted before I took the shot by Shareen squealing. I straightened and turned to look at her in annoyance. Then I found myself looking at her in surprise. Cancel the surprise. Make it shock.

Shareen was leaning over the table and her panties were down around her knees. Andy was standing behind her, one hand on her back, the other up inside her dress. I could tell from the way his arm was moving what his hand was doing up there.

"What the hell?" I exclaimed, following it up with a startled, "What the fuck?"

The second startled question was because Bobby had just pushed me so I was bending over the table. My panties were also sliding down as per Shareen's.

"Back the fuck off," I snapped, "and I mean now."

Yeah, that had a lot of effect, didn't it? My panties were down around my knees and Bobby's hand was back up inside my dress and I now knew from first-hand experience what Andy was doing to Shareen.

"Stop it or I'll scream," I threatened, "and then you'll be in trouble."

Bobby simply laughed. "Tell her, Shareen," he said.

Shareen turned her head to look at me with a helpless look on her face.

"You saw what it was like in the main room," she said. "Deserted except for Mabel doing the bartending. She knows damn well that the Jamieson boys are in here and there's no way she'll come in as they might grab her as well."

"Then what the fuck are we supposed to do?" I demanded, squirming about under Bobby's relentless touch. One thing I'd decided, he certainly knew what he was doing.

"The fuck about describes it," said Shareen with a funny smirk. "We're going to get fucked."

"But they can't do that," I protested. "That's rape."

"Um, remember that I said they trapped me out on a trail once? That could have been described as rape and they didn't give a damn. What makes you think they give a damn now?"

"Ignore her, Isabel," Andy called. "She lies."

"Damn right," agreed Bobby. "We trapped her twice and she knows it."

The blush on Shareen's face admitted that they were correct. They had jumped her on two separate occasions with apparently no complaints on her part.

"That's irrelevant," I protested. "You're not raping us now."

Andy looked at me and winked.

"Watch," he said.

He used his foot to push Shareen's panties all the way down. Then he lifted the hem of her dress, bunching it up and tucking it under her waistband. She was now effectively naked from the waist down. Calm as you please he dropped his trousers and undies, assuming he was wearing undies. Then he just lined up and started pushing into Shareen. He even had the gall to turn her slightly so I could see exactly where his cock was going.

Shareen was making a funny sound as he drilled home. From what I could see she wasn't actively helping him but she wasn't doing anything to stop him. She just stood there, leaning over the table, letting Andy drive fully into her.

Andy stopped at that point, looked at me, and winked.

"Your turn," he said, and at that moment I could feel my panties being pushed further down. I froze, knowing what was coming next. Sure enough my dress was bunched up and tucked into my waistband. And then, in what I considered an amazing display of gall, Bobby turned me slightly, making sure that Shareen could see precisely what was happening to me.

As to what was happening I could feel a big fat cock pressing against me. Clever fingers were dancing around on my vulva, coaxing my lips apart, steering that cock into place. Then I was the one making a funny sound as Bobby pushed deeply into me, not stopping until his cock was fully embedded inside me.

If I'd ever stopped to consider the mechanics of involuntary sex (which I haven't) I think I'd have assumed that the guy would have started fast and just kept on going until he finished. Not so, apparently.

Bobby stayed just the way he was, cock stuffed up inside me just as far as it could go, while he was pawing at the top of my dress, loosening it and pulling it down out of his way. As soon as my dress and bra were moved aside his hands clamped onto my breasts, fondling them with a cheery comment on how they felt.

It turned out that the delay while he exposed my breasts was the only thing delaying his getting into action. He now started thrusting into me with serious intend.

For some reason I was finding the entire thing incredibly erotic. Maybe I was a bit kinky. Who knew? It wasn't just the fact that this was what is loosely termed involuntary sex, which was erotic in its own right, but there was also the fact that I'd been effectively stripped and positioned so that Shareen could see what was happening to me. At the same time I only had to glance in her direction to see her getting vigorously shafted by a very large cock. I couldn't help but wonder if the one assaulting me was just as large -- it certainly felt like it.

For her part Shareen was certainly getting into the swing of things. There again, she had mentioned previous experience with these two so she knew what to expect. She was probably relieved that she only had to satisfy one of them this time. Probably.

Where I was concerned I'd already decided that if I was going to get fucked then I'd make the most of it. It wasn't Billy-Joe as hoped but Bobby definitely knew what he was doing. Game or sport, take your choice, but Bobby was playing it in earnest. (So was Andy if Shareen's reactions were any indication.)

I was just as heathy and horny as any young woman. (Hornier than most according to Sandra.) Having no choice in the matter I settled down to enjoying the action. Bobby had stamina and was quite happy to demonstrate this fact. Mind you, I had to caution him a time or two about getting ahead of himself but he took it in good part, adjusting his rhythm so that he kept going for a bit longer.

The third time I suggest that he slow down he just gave a funny laugh.

"The hell, you say?" he said. "I don't think so."

Then I was squealing (softly) as he went to town, giving his all as fast and as often as he could. This phase didn't last long. Bobby climaxed, and the way he was reacting he was climaxing in big way. That was okay as I was also climaxing, a hand crammed against my mouth to stop myself from screaming.

And that was the end of that. Bobby and Andy just turned around and resumed their snooker game, completely ignoring Shareen and me. Shareen just looked at me and shrugged. We straightened up our clothes and then visited the little girl's room to tidy up and clean up.

"I can't believe those two. You can't even call it a wham, bam, thank you, ma'am, because they didn't thank us."

"Typical for them. You'll know they enjoyed themselves if they come looking for you to try again. If you don't want to try again today then I suggest we head on home."

"They wouldn't," I exclaimed.

Shareen just gave me a pitying look and I realised she was serious. I seriously considered staying around to see if they would but wiser counsel prevailed and I agreed to go home.

When we got back to Sandra's place Shareen looked a little annoyed.

"That's Billy-Joe's truck," she grumbled. "If we'd just stayed here we would have met him."

Billy-Joe and Sandra came out of the house. Billy-Joe lifted a hand and waved to us.

"Shareen, Isabel," he said. "Can't stay. Sorry to have missed you."

With that he hopped into his truck and headed off. Now he remembered my name, I though irritably. It had been beyond him the other day.

"How long was he here," Shareen asked and Sandra smiled.

"Long enough," she said casually.

I looked at her a little harder. She had an incredibly smug and satisfied look on her face. Long enough for what, I wondered. I was pretty sure I could guess.

Ashson
Ashson
8,551 Followers