All Comments on 'Those Things Don't Matter'

by BigGuy33

Sort by:
  • 134 Comments
sdc97230sdc97230about 7 years ago
Whatever

They're both cheaters, the only difference between them is a matter of degree. So whatever happens is of no real consequence.

Unless, that is, the people they've been fooling around with have faithful partners. Then they all deserve to burn...

tazz317tazz317about 7 years ago
I WILL IF YOU WILL

and we both did. TK U MLJ LV NV

bruce22bruce22about 7 years ago
Amusing Tale

You have to take this in the spirit which it was offered, for our entertainment!

0zed0zedabout 7 years ago
Meh!

Wimp! Once the pussy is contaminated with foreign cock, it becomes tainted and no longer usable, or even desirable to a real man.

TheKrrakTheKrrakabout 7 years ago
Two wrongs

only make things worse, not better. This relationship is headed for disaster - however they are both going into it eyes open.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Been there did that

Thanks for the flashback... still close friends to one of the couples after all these years..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
terrible

really terrible

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
sorry but he only has her excuse she hasnt been fucking others all along

2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Sorry I wasted my time on this garbage. I usually like your stories and is the first time I give you a 1.

TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 7 years ago
Redemption

This was a touching little story of redemption. What possessed you to offer it to the witch burners who infest this site?

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 7 years ago
Because those things don't matter,

it caused the story to not matter. A couple screws everything in sight and it just doesn't matter. There is no tension, no guilt, no pain, and no reason to care what happens to either character.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingabout 7 years ago
WTF is wrong woth some of these commenters??

He cheats? Meh. She then cheats? OMG WHORE CAN'T EVER TRUST HER CONTAMINATED!!!!!!!!!! There were no "heroes" in this story. Just a couple of really fucked up individuals. They are both cheaters. There is a word that starts with M for men that see her as the problem in this story. Also a word that starts with A and ends with hole.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 7 years ago
Clever but Contrived

What would Tony Soprano do ? That's my life credo . Either he'd divorce Carmela a because she'd been so careless to get caught enflagrante and marry Charmae Buco the cutest albeit most irksome milf on show. Or he would make up with Carms based on fact Tony owed her for serial goomahs, but kill Norm and make Michael dispose I f the body. Decisions, decisions.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 7 years ago
Definitely Different

I wasn't particularly caring for this, the ending saved it for me.

CrkcpprCrkcpprabout 7 years ago
Just words , Nothing else

Sorry , but I'm afraid I just didn't care about either of these two.

There just wasn't anything there for me to become emotionally invested in. Most of your stories make me have intense feelings one way or the other , but it just didn't happen on this one.

Thanks for sharing . I'll be looking for your next one .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nothing interesting here

Just a couple of cheaters. What possible reason do either of them have to trust anything the other says? How embarrassing it must be to be them. This is going to be fun at the next party when each of them get to look into the eyes of the others who have been with their partner, sexually. They deserve each other.

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanabout 7 years ago
Cute story

And yes, I do remember another story almost exactly like it on the site, but I too can't remember either name of the story or the author.

Still, a fun little read.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 7 years ago
Good enough

Interesting, not brilliant but not terrible. Just a story of a couple having sex outside their marriage and posted on a site intended for stories about extra marital sex. Why do some people get upset about that?

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 7 years ago
Just stupid drivel.

It was ok until the end. The whole after anal sex dialogue was drivel. "Why didn't you make me do that earlier"? Ummm, because "making" a woman do anything is rape and could very well land a guy in prison where he'll have lots of anal sex. Rapists don't do well in the big house.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Immature couple

that appear to have finally worked out what marriage is all about.

JJ

wylderoswylderosabout 7 years ago
This couple talks too easily...

Pam and Henry communicate too well! The characterizations just don't add up; he'd have felt too guilty to put on the mad act and she was about to take a nap while poor old Norman was getting his tool lathered. Plus all their friends are boinking them and each other. Seems like they would have formed a swingers group long ago and be done with it. Their goody-two-shoes decision at the end just doesn't fit their established characters!

Good dialogue and fun to read but the twist at the end with barely a recrimination does not ring true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It appears they and their entire circle of friends have the morals of an alley cat.

He has sex with female (friends) she has sex with male (friends)

It doesn't appear anyone even mentioned in this story has any morals at all. Personally, I wouldn't give anyone in this group the time of day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

cucks and whores and cheating assholes and dumbness and shit...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not your best...

... but still fun. An easy 4*.

LVGirlLVGirlabout 7 years ago
Very Nice

I guess it takes some folks a while to grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
two wrongs

two wrongs doesn`t add up at all. no matter how small the nerd was. In this case

it was three each. nobody changes that fast.

amyyumamyyumabout 7 years ago
Cute and entertaining

I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yep

if that filthy slut amyyum liked it, then it must be shit. *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry but that wasn't very good.

Oh the writing is just fine. You always do a good job from that point of view. But this was a story about a GROUP of people that just aren't good people - at least in my book. Words like fidelity, honesty and trust would be words that no one in this group of people have in their vocabularies. I couldn't find a character to like and therefore I couldn't "like" the read. Nothing entertaining about a bunch of cheaters. And I don't believe for one minute either of them want their relationship to be "just them". She tells him straight up that "it doesn't matter". With that being her attitude, she'll cheat again and won't think about it for a second. They already have an open marriage and lying to one another won't change that fact. The only thing that will change is that they will cheat with people outside their circle to avoid getting caught. One of them WILL get caught (their arrogance is ridiculous) and that will end the marriage. Sorry. You can spin a good yarn. For me, lacking any character to root for, this just wasn't fun to read. Yes, Henry wasn't innocent. Or as dumb as you often make him. That still doesn't change my opinion. And I can hear you know - "Damn Loving Wives commentators are a tough pack of cranky bastards". And the answer is = "Yes. Yes we are"! CHEERS!

Harryin VAHarryin VAabout 7 years ago
sorry but this was AWFUL

first this is MOSTLY the husband's fault. He actually thinks or thought that his cheating doesnt matter. Not only does that show some serious immaturity but more importantly it shows a SERIOUS character flaw that is as massive as the current occupant of the White House. ...

Sorry but I dont see how having anal sex helps to fox that character flaw or save the marriage. Nor do I see how simply writing down what they want on 2 pieces of paper matter that much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry

Sorry tried to give a 1 star vote but it wouldn't go thry but a 2 star vote did so you got an undeserved point.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I guess it's good they're staying together...

Because frankly I'd hate to see anyone else have to put up with them. They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good Story

I thought the thesis was good and well executed. Much better than most. Couple playing around on each and learn a lesson with sex thrown in. Keep it up.

anon.1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Okay story

And a baby will make 3 .

sugnasugnaabout 7 years ago
Not Much

Not too much to this story. Two people, not a real marriage. No commitment, no real love, no honesty, nothing worth much. Why bother? After they admit they have been cheating, her more than him - they decide to have a real marriage? After four years? Grim. Except for the possibility that they might have kids and fuck them up, they deserve each other. Yuck.

chytownchytownabout 7 years ago
Good Flash Read ****

Something different. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Lame, but interesting. The marriage is toast.

So he enjoyed playing around with other women behind his wife's back, but not if she knows and not if she gets to play too. The wife has also been playing, and fucking, behind his back, and he had to rely on her "honesty" that Norm was her first and only fuck. Right. She of course relies on her husband's honesty that he hasn't fucked any of the women she knows of, and that there are no other women she doesn't know about. Right.

So she knew about his playing around and decided that his and her playing didn't really mean anything, including letting Norm fuck her. However the husband had no clue that the wife has been playing around, and getting fucked. And if he hadn't caught her she would still be playing, and probably fucking, others. Why not?

They already had made marriage vows to each other, which both broke. Now they think they can trust each other with a simple I won't do it anymore? She chose to enter the game rather than stopping her husband, and upping the ante with full on fucking. So we, and the husband, already know what she really wants, despite what she wrote on the paper. Remember, cheating doesn't really mean anything, to her. After experiencing her husbands reaction to seeing her fuck Norm, she had a pretty good idea what the husband wanted going forward. So she lied, some more, to keep hubby happy, and dumb. She'll just be more discrete and careful from now on.

I see a future of constant distrust and uncertainty, especially for dumb-shit husband. He didn't know she was fucking before, how does he know now? He didn't fuck anyone before, we're told, but she did, at least the one that she can't deny. And she was enough interested in other men that she didn't even bother to confront hubby about playing around, she just started to enjoy the same privilege, including allowing at least one guy to fuck her.

Yeah, this marriage has a very short life expectancy. After he accuses her several times of fucking around, she'll probably go ahead and restart, if she ever stopped, since he suspects her anyway. She'll suspect that he is already playing around, and now fucking, since he thinks she is. Of course she won't mind that much, since fucking around doesn't really mean anything anyway. The suspicion and tension will make the relationship unbearable. Eventually they'll breakup, but it won't be much of a loss. They don't have much of a marriage that really matters.

Thanks for the read, and the effort. It was interesting.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 7 years ago
Damn

I guess this is what you could call a happy ending. I, however, call it the union of two worthless cheaters who aren't worth the space they take up. Hopefully one or both will catch something, and its inevitable, and both will suffer in pain and anguish. Sickness and disease is all they deserve. Fuck 'um.

no rating

RePhilRePhilabout 7 years ago
The standard 5*

But I didn't like this one that much. She cheated he cheated snore! BUT BUT Henry got laid! Gotta love that heartfelt guy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The dialog told the story, but.....

...it was all pretty contrived. It felt a bit plastic to me. Perhaps that's because in over 60 years of bedding and being bedded by an interesting array of amazing women, I've never met anyone that would or did approach the topic of either emotional or sexual infidelity like it was something on the menu for dinner.

Too casual. It just never happens that way.

I've met and had several promiscuous women, but found in each of them the coexistant peculiarity of being intensely possessive. Somehow it was OK for them to do whatever they wanted with whoever caught their attention or fancy, but would rage and wage war if I expressed even modest affection to another.

Discussing just how outrageously unfair that attitude is only once ever got me to even footing. As you might guess, none those relationships lasted much beyond that discussion. In one case, it came as a real surprise, because she seemed finally at peace about the relationship. But I soon found her at the edge of another tryst and asked her to leave that hour.

Maybe this has all been because I'm one that believes and lives by the adage that "What's good for the goose, is good for the gander". In any partnership there must be parity in certain things. In others, owing mostly to the strengths and weaknesses in each, the imbalances must be accepted.

For me in the long-haul, life has been much happier and far more fulfilling in absolute monogamy.

Oh, and I tried polyamory and various living combos (mfm, ffm, mmf, mfmm, and so on) in a time when that sort of experimentation was far more common. It also never lasted, and never resulted in any long term relationships between any of the combinants.

Perhaps it was that your characters too soon and too easily came to a happy arrangement. I think my balancing effort would have been more along the lines of, you fucked spitwad, I'm fucking Mary. I think it comes to that, because I note here, that although she wasn't getting revenge, she fooled around with precisely the same number of men that he did women. Her plus one was letting the geek fuck her. That wasn't just bad judgement, or a little fooling around that was complete betrayal.

bworth1943bworth1943about 7 years ago
stone cold

Two cheaters , dumb. not worth the read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cute story and pretty close to real life.

People may complain but it is actually closer to real life than some would believe. Not my history but it is very close to my brothers, they opted for open for about 5 years until they were close to 30 then wanted kids and went traditional until the kids went to college now are back into swinging. Both had hard jobs with travel and longs stretches away from each other (some 9 months), that much time people get needy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

First let's just say what a huge group of scumbag friends they have and the two of them are cheating pieces of shit. Norm would've gotten way more than one punch . He would've been hospital bound. No way should he stay after see his friend have his wife bent over fucking her. The thought of cheating is bad enough but seeing it makes it ten times worse. Who would even if your a dick like hubby was want to stay with a pig wife who's being passed around by your friends. Neither would ever be able to trust again. Divorce papers would be asap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ewww

.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
ROFL...1 Star Cause There Isn't A -10 Star Button.

Cuckolds Delight. Creampie Eaters Dream. Wimp Hubby's Fantasy. Nasty Fucking Bullshit! Nuff said!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Ugh!!

No, no no. You worst story by far. Nothing makes sense, mainly becuase this was not a plot to write a flash story. It needs background.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NFW!

Utter BS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What a bunch of crap!!

Only bullshit!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
It's just a story for entertainment, you fucking MORONS !!!

Stop trying to insert morality into a site labeled "loving wives." It's a misnomer at best. The "loving wives category is frequently about wives sleeping around on their husbands, with permission or otherwise. This story was very well written. Good job! To the rest of you stupid shits that made derogatory comments about the characters, take your dumb ass to a different web site to make your idiotic comments. What a bunch of numbskulls. If you don't like cartoons, stop watching the Disney channel !!!

Comment about the writing, not the morals of the characters. Sheesh !! A-5 😊

norcal62norcal62almost 7 years ago
Good and appropriate comment 7/12. Have felt the same way dozens of times

over the years of LW stories. My personal reaction is to the writing of the story, which I did not enjoy. It's so silly for readers to try rewriting someone else's story.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 6 years ago
Comment on the writing only?

Sorry, but judging a story on the writing only? Nope. That's just silly. Of course we're commenting on the story. This isn't an English course. Everyone reads FOR the story in every category on this site, just as in every book ever sold, stolen, or borrowed. No one reads instruction manuals because the writing is great, clear, and concise. They want a story, something interesting, something they can identify with.

Of course the writing matters. If the writing is poor, then the story is poorly communicated and people won't like it. If the writing is good or great, then sometimes even a weak story can capture your attention and entertain you. Let's face it; some stories can't be saved regardless of quality writing.

I don't think this one falls into that category though and I gave it a 4. It's not really my kind of story, two cheating spouses, but I usually enjoy reading this author's efforts. Make no mistake though: Other readers will grade it differently depending on how much, or how little, they liked the STORY. That's the way it is. That's their right as the reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic cuck/wimp shit!!

MINUS 5* if possible!!!

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
A good short story

With a happy ending. And YES, she did cross the line. She owes him more than her ass. ^_^

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pathetic

Nuff said

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Just us my ass!

He's not fucking other women in their bed. These two are just not supposed to be married or they wouldn't be fucking around with others. Another awful ending.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
Yeah baby

you are right. You should leave me for what I did and I should leave you for what you did. Adios. Have a good life.

anonymousinblueanonymousinbluealmost 6 years ago
soprano alley cat

I think to myself, "What would Tony Soprano, the alley cat do?" They would write, "meow meow, bang." Ha, ha. No, but really, these two are lying to themselves, and it's going to end up in divorce because they didn't just write "play" like they had been doing, what worked, and what they wanted.

I get it, once she fucks some dude, it's another story where she eats the cake then mixes in some confectioner's sugar, the only kind suitable for this delicate situation, and makes a cake shaped shit from it, and calls it his birthday cake. But it's OK because it wasn't a great fuck, oh his precious "fragile male ego" was preserved. Fucking males losing it over "just sex." Like, bro, feel better, just sex, k?

What the hell is it women have? I guess a "fragile hold on sanity"; they go more berserker than a fed up post office worker and murk their spouse with a Mossberg in "self defense", complete with post-mortem protection orders with fancy allegations, then go after the parents, just so they have to hire a lawyer and drain their retirement funds. Then go to the town hall and because of a previously obtained judgment (you know, just file an OSC and have a friend perjur an affidavit of service), have the land under their house rezoned, and turned into a parking lot, legally but unconstitutionally, because theirs is platinum bitches, fucking platinum, and nobody fucks with platinum. Then revenge marry the brother, and divorce to take half his stuff. That's just the first salvo.

Only the most vengeful stories by maletagonists match a woman's "love".

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
TOO MANY MAYBES AND WHAT IFS

do not make for a strong relationship or marriage, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
A cute litle tale about a pair of unlikable people.

I'd like to say he hadn't gone "all the way" with his flirtations, but he really wasn't a good guy. And she has nothing to say when he catches her fucking Henry. At a party, with their friends in the house. That DOES make her a bigger slut then her husband. But the paper trick at the end was stupid. Neither one of them is trustworthy. They should just get divorced. They deserve it. Hard to like this story because the characters are jerks. Not good people leaves us with a not good story.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Not sure

Not sure this will end as happily as they think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

They should just overdose together and leave the planet...it'll be better off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Waste of time

I started reading but it was quite clear there is nothing to the plot so I just skimmed the rest. Why writing such a meager story? It is not worth reading much less writing it. 1 star for crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need more stories like this

5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
NFW!

His “fingering” was way different than what she was doing or did. Me, I’d of packed my stuff up, did the financial stuff, e-mailed my boss and resigned, and left for parts unknown.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
...very cute,

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Different

A different kind of story but I liked it. May belong in the anal category instead, or maybe revenge. She takes a little dick, he takes her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ever notice

all the men in BigGuys storries get retconned half way thru into fucking wimps, cucks, or guys who deserve it

NegativeNellyNegativeNellyover 4 years ago
Not Sure...

I’m not really sure that they are fully on board with “Just Us”. A follow up would be interesting.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 4 years ago
Ozed described so many guys perfectly:

"Wimp! Once the pussy is contaminated with foreign cock, it becomes tainted and no longer usable, or even desirable to a real man," he wrote.

So, according to Ozed, a woman who had even one lover before she met him was "contaminated" and "no longer usable" or "desirable." Thing is, in most cases, unless the husband catches his wife the very first time she cheats, he has found her pussy "usable" and her "desirable," at least desirable enough to get his dick hard.

Has Ozed fucked more than one woman in his life? Was his dick "contaminated" by his first pussy, so that it just wasn't "usable" by any woman he subsequently met, and was he no longer "desirable" to any other woman?

Ozed thinks he's a man, but he isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
WTF

kind of SHIT was this. ONE STAR

silentsoundsilentsoundover 4 years ago
Retarded as fuck.

Slightly entertaining but he sticks his unprotected dick right where Norm's unprotected dick had just been?

I guess in retardoverse these stupid fucks would do ok.

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
Wives are possessions, RR

Centuries of religious practice (all determined by men) has created the Ozeds of this world, RR.

Historically, a woman must remain pure and virginal before marriage, and pure afterwards when her husband will have 'taken her virginity'. Young men 'sowing their oats' before marriage may be frowned upon, but would not be seen as "contaminated" and unfit for marriage.

Today, pre-marital sex is sort of acceptable, but while a man who has many women sexual partners is called a stud, a woman is more likely to be called a slut. Her place is to be available, not to do the choosing. Society's attitude has moved a bit, but equality is still a distant hope.

And after marriage Henry's playing around (as in BigGuy's story) is often seen as something to be expected, where Pam doing the same thing is something to be condemned. (Where is the 'Loving Husbands' category?)

Is a vagina that has had another penis inside it any more "contaminated" than a penis that has been inside another vagina? And what is it about the penis in a vagina that draws a critical line on the scale of 'playing around'? (Henry apparently hadn't crossed that line but Pam did, even though the penis was so small that she could hardly feel it !)

Finally, to prove the husband's ownership of his wife, BigGuy has Henry requesting anal penetration which she previously refused. Instead of saying "you go first", Pam returns to being the good submissive wife and accepts her place in the proper order of things.

Life goes on,

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Remember

Us men want to raise our own DNA....They didn't want us killing babies that didn't look like US.....lol

bill

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
still not even

He needs to fuck someone else and let her catch him and then they are even.

jimjam69jimjam69about 4 years ago
Good one

She did go a lot too far.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Sheesh. Wives and husbands possess each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
What bullshit!

There us a hell of a difference between a handjob and a fuck! He should of just left her!

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Again, you are one of my favorite authors, but the only good thing about that story was him smacking Norman.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Nah! This story does not ring my bell at all.

Scores 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Scored way way too low. Shit like that happens. They worked it out. I loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You have GOT to be kidding!!!!

Normally you only have one bitch or asshole in your stories. Here, EVERYONE in the story is a cheating bitch or cheating asshole! How do you figure there's going to be anything to like about this trainwreck? There isn't.

1 star

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
What

What sort of a married couple go to parties together and then never see each other until home time.?As for Pam ,I don't believe for one moment when she heard about Mary and the others,she didn't say anything.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Huh???!!! Both were cheating. She just went far enough for divorce...

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

So they’re both about equal on the shenanigans up until Norm, she gets to fuck someone else and he has to settle for anal from her, which apparently he was going to get anyway.

In the immortal lyrics of Irving Berlin ‘I see trouble ahead’.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Two assholes that deserve each other!!!

SikemSikemabout 3 years ago

I like the story even if it is kinda stupid. Pretty sure this was not intended to be taken very seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Children should not marry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just the worst. Would not recommend anyone to read this.

Regarding the characters: If you can't keep a simple enough promise then you have no business being married. And such a quick reconciliation never really sets up a stable future and relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought this was very realistic.

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 2 years ago

With the poor rating I wasn't expecting much, but gave it a try since it was so short. From a stupid start it went to a moderately sweet finish. It did raise a valid question...

Does a woman get a pro rata discount on cheating for inches less than 6? Maybe a complete pass for a 2 incher?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just get a divorce and do what you want. Lousy communication between the wife and the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Aw…how sweet! Five stars ⭐️ for this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ugh, they shouldn't be together. And cheating is terrible no matter who does it but a finger bang/hand job is not the same as fucking someone.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

1 star - just not my thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fucking cuck writer

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This brought back some 40 years old memories. I was often TDY (ask a GI) for months at a time when my wife confessed having an affair because she was totally alone with no friends. The thought of her screwing someone else pissed me off and turned me on at the same time. When she told me that he wanted her ass but she refused I told her to roll over and took her for the first time. The only surprise for me was that she had an orgasm. I didn't think that was possible but smiled as she moaned her pleasure. Thanks for the memories. Oh, yeah...it was a one and done and we will celebrate our 54th anniversary soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Words. Funny how they hurt. A lack of trust and lack of communication would have doomed these two and their marriage. Not a good or reasonable ending.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigGuy33@BigGuy33
Been writing stories for years, since I was a kid. Those were more tame and usually involved the head cheerleader falling in love with me. You won't see any willing cuckold stories, or any humiliation. I work in Loving Wives, Romance, and am branching into incest/taboo and gro...