All Comments on 'Those Tomcats'

by Malice2

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
Gawd, how romantic...lol

I got a chuckle from it, it was sad in parts and the scene in the park was wicked hot, M! Think I'll have a look see at your other stuff. :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Different

...gives a whole new meaning to the word "gritty".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wonderful but

You're an amazingly talented writer. Your stories are not only hot but are filled with great details and truly genuine characters. It's pretty inspriring how Doug dragged himself back from the brink and rebuilt his life.

I'm also a big fan of your other story, Subway Angel. That story was so perfect and so beautiful. While a part of me is glad to know that things worked out well for Doug, why did Ricky have to turn out to be such an asshole?

I think I would have liked this story much more if it had been a stand-alone and not a continuation. After I finished reading Subway Angel, I imagined I was reading about the start of a long, wonderful and fulfilling relationship. I'd rather not have found out what a selfish prick Ricky is, especially since Doug probably saved his life when they first met.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
well...

please tell me you are not a gay man, because i think i love you[:

this story was amazing.

you fully developed the characters in less than half a page and you had an incredible plot, not just some one dimensional smut.

AWESOME!

nienna1069nienna1069over 15 years ago
Amazing

God you are an amazing write. Love this story and shared it with some friends. Keep write............

taxpapabobtaxpapabobover 15 years ago
Tomcats Also Know Love

This is perhaps the weirdest truly romantic story I've ever read. Such a life ain't my cup of tea at all, but the author makes it in its own way a visit to genuine devotion, not just gay sex, but caritas (Greek for "generous love"). You want to run naked through the pouring rain and then make love in the mud, I'll just sit over here and watch, OK?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Nice story. Reminds you that poverty is just another challenge to be hurdled. I really like Marlo's character.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
huh??

what happened b/t ricky and doug??? and how did he wind up homeless, didnt he have a job???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous