Those White Jeans Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Soon enough, I stopped thinking. When I could no longer bear being without a cock inside me, I broke our kiss and pulled him into the apartment. I could see across the living room and into the bedroom that you hadn't moved an inch, totally passed the fuck out on my bed. I pulled my shirt off even before Danilo had closed the front door behind us. Then I turned around and pulled his shirt off, too."

Lisa paused her story to address me directly. "Listen, I'm not blind. I can see how hard your dick is, and I can see you squeezing it. It's obvious that you like hearing about Danilo and me, despite how pissed off you are about it, so I will give you all the details that I can. Go ahead and jerk off. I want you to. I want to see you jerk off while I tell you about me and Danilo."

"You fucking slut," I said. The words weren't harsh enough to reach into my feelings toward her, so I tried for more. "You fucking cunt. You cheating, filthy cunt." Still not harsh enough. I leaned back into my chair, spread my legs, and openly stroked my cock as I massaged underneath my balls. "Give me every detail. I want every image of it in my head, you fucking cunt."

"Absolutely. Anyway, I pulled Danilo's shirt off, and then he pulled me close and started kissing me again. Meanwhile I busied both my hands with unbuckling his belt, unbuttoning his pants, and pulling them down. I got on my knees. With my face at his crotch, I pulled his briefs to his ankles and immediately put his cock in my mouth. I didn't wait for his instruction; I knew he wanted it sucked. As I sucked it, he managed to kick off his pants and underwear so that he was wearing only his socks.

"When he was fully hard, I stood up and unbuttoned my pants, but before I could pull them off, Danilo pushed me onto the sofa. I laid with my head at the end closest to the bedroom. He put a knee down on the cushion by my knees, lifted my legs up, and then reached under my ass by my hips, grabbing both my jeans and panties in two handfuls and pulling them up and off my legs. So then I was also wearing only my socks, too."

Lisa repositioned herself on the bed to bring her folded legs underneath her, spread wide enough for her right hand to easily reach between them. "I spread my legs wide for him as he brought his other knee onto the sofa and centered himself in front of me."

"Mm-hmm."

Lisa's left hand drifted upward to her chest. "Then he leaned over me, put a hand on the arm of the sofa behind my head, and pushed his hard cock into me."

"Yes." Danilo was fucking my wife again.

The fingers of Lisa's right hand got to work on her clitoris again. "I was so wet, it went right in. All the way in. He pulled it out, and then thrust it in again, and out of nowhere, I came."

"Oh fuck!" I gasped. I had to stop stroking my cock to avoid cumming.

"The quickest orgasm I've ever had. It surprised me so much, I wasn't prepared to stifle my screams and moans. After the first scream, I just went with it, and let them all out as Danilo kept fucking me. I remember he was smiling down at me, he was so pleased with himself."

"Say it again," I said.

"Say what again?"

"Say, 'Danilo kept fucking me.'"

I saw a glimpse of a smile on Lisa's face. She stroked her pussy a little faster. "Danilo kept fucking me." Her breath caught in her throat. "Danilo kept fucking me. Danilo kept fucking me as I came all over his cock." She bit her lip, then gasped for a breath before continuing her story. I tentatively began stroking my dick again.

"When that first orgasm was through, I craned my neck trying to look back into the bedroom at you, and Danilo said, 'Oh, don't you worry about him. He's passed out.' I could see your feet sticking out from under the cover, but that's all. Danilo lifted my legs up and over his left shoulder, pinning them together, with the backs of my thighs pressed tight against his body. I kept looking at your feet while he fucked me. Hmm! Being able to see you there in the next room while another man pumped his cock in and out of me - Hmm! - gave me the dirtiest feeling I had ever had. Meanwhile I discovered that, in this position, his cock's sharp curvature was massaging my vagina in an unusual, but very arousing, way. I got so fucking wet. I could feel the wetness flowing out of me. It was like his cock was pulling it out. Danilo kept pumping away, in and out, in and out. Unh! We had only just begun to fuck, and already his balls were so wet from my pussy, and they made wet slapping sounds every time they smacked against me. Everything was wet down there. Then he pulled my legs up just a little higher over his shoulder. That little adjustment seemed to increase the pressure the head of his cock put on my vagina, and before I knew it, I started cumming again."

Lisa's breathing had become audibly heavy beyond the occasional gasps. "Are you pretending Danilo is fucking you right now?" I asked.

"No, just remembering how it was then. It wasn't just Danilo's curvy cock that made me cum, though. It was the wrongness of everything. He was a jerk. I didn't like him at all. I had a boyfriend. This guy fingerfucked me - Hmmph! - fingerfucked me in front of everyone at a birthday party, while my boyfriend had his arm around me. This guy fucked me against the side of a house my boyfriend was in. Now my boyfriend was just steps away in the next room, in my line of sight, passed out, while this guy was fucking me again in my own apartment, on my sofa. He wasn't wearing a condom. Uhh! His bare cock. His bare cock was in me. I wasn't on birth control. Just...everything. Everything was so dirty and wrong. And it made me cum so hard. I came so hard all over Danilo's cock. Hmmph! He just kept pounding away on me, completely indifferent. He just kept fucking me. Ah! He just kept...fucking me."

The motions of Lisa's fingers had deepened to stroke her labia as much as her clitoris, spreading the wetness across all her sensitive areas. I couldn't match her rhythm. I had to stroke my cock slowly to avoid overstimulation. The images of Danilo with my wife's legs over his shoulder and the sounds of his wet balls slapping against her ass together was already as much as I could bear.

"He kept me on my back. Sometimes he would put one of my legs over his shoulder and push the other one to the side, while other times he would spread both my legs wide or put them both over one shoulder again. But he never broke his rhythm. It was relentless. We fucked like that for like half an hour, Honey. I came three times.

"By that time I was actually starting to hurt down there. And I remember I asked him then, 'How much longer can you keep going like this?' He said to me, 'I already fucked my girl before going to the bar, so I'm good for a while.' So then I was thinking, he has a girlfriend, who he is admittedly cheating on, and now I'm the second girl he fucked in the same night? I felt even dirtier than before. I imagined what his girlfriend looked like. Then I pictured him fucking her. Then I pictured him fucking her and me at the same time. And then I felt my fourth orgasm approaching.

"Damn," I commented. "That's so fucking dirty."

"Fuck yeah it is. Hmmph! So fucking dirty. But then, suddenly Danilo jumped off of me and into the middle of the living room, and said something like, 'Whoa, fuck.' I sat up. He had gone into a fighting stance. His fists were up and he was staring toward the bedroom. I turned to look in the same direction, and there you were, standing just outside the bedroom doorway."

"No fucking way," I said. I stopped masturbating and was about to call bullshit.

"Wait, just listen. There you were, standing there. I was absolutely terrified. We were totally busted. I couldn't breathe. And then...nothing happened. You just...stood there. And then Danilo said, 'Shit. Is he...sleepwalking?' That's when I noticed that, even though your eyes were wide open, you didn't seem to be really looking at anything. You were just sort of staring into the distance, but in the direction of Danilo's feet. Then I also noticed that you were sort of swaying side to side, slowly. I had never seen someone sleepwalk before. It was nearly as terrifying as getting caught with Danilo. But Danilo, that asshole, just started laughing. He dropped his fists and just started laughing, partly in relief, I suppose, but mostly at you. Then he said, 'What's up, man? Came to see how it's done?' It was so cruel. But you registered no reaction.

"Getting over my initial shock at seeing you standing there, I started thinking about what to do, but Danilo had already done that thinking before I could. He stepped over to the sofa, pushed me onto my back, got on top of me, and before I could protest, his cock was in me again."

"Holy fuck." Danilo fucked my wife right in front of my face. I resumed jerking off.

"But I couldn't take my eyes off you. I leaned my head over the side of the sofa and looked at you upside down. From that perspective, it was almost as if you were looking right back at me. You were watching Danilo fuck me. It was so incredibly wrong, so of course it felt incredibly good, and within seconds that fourth orgasm again began its approach."

"Show me," I directed. I stood up. "Get on your back and lean your head over the side of the bed as if it's the sofa."

Lisa crawled toward me on the bed, flipped onto her back, then wiggled her body back and forth until her head was able to hang off the edge upside down.

"Spread your legs."

Lisa spread her legs.

"Wider. Spread your legs wide for Danilo. He is fucking you now, right in front of me."

I resumed stroking my cock as I stood there. Both of Lisa's hands went to her crotch. The fingers of her left hand spread her labia as the fingers of her right hand massaged down the middle.

"That's a good girl. Take his cock."

Lisa began dipping her fingers into her vagina.

"That's right. Let Danilo fuck you with that cock. Let him fuck you in front of your husband. Two fingers, Lisa."

She did as she was told. Lisa pushed two fingers deep into her vagina. The fingers of her left hand went to her clitoris as the fingers of her right hand worked into a rhythm, in and out, in and out. She moaned.

"Very good. Show me how you and Danilo fuck. That's it. Take his cock. Take Danilo's cock. Make me watch while you two fuck."

"Uuuh! That's so fucking hot."

"Yeah. That's a good little slut. Let Danilo fuck you in front of your husband. Fuck him while I jerk off. Tell him to fuck you."

"Fuck me, Danilo. Uuh!"

"Tell him you love his cock."

"Hmmm...I love your cock, Danilo...That curvy cock...It makes me so...Hmmph!...fucking wet."

"Tell him to fuck you in front of your husband."

"Fuck me right here, Danilo. Fuck me in front of my husband as he just stands there and jerks off. Uh! Make me cum on your cock, Danilo. I want my husband to see me cumming on your cock! Ah! Fuck me!...Fuck me!...Fuck me!"

The fingers of Lisa's right hand were soaked with her wetness as they plunged in and out of her vagina. She and I were now both imagining Danilo was actually fucking her there in front of me.

"So," I said, "I was standing there, sleepwalking, and Danilo was fucking you just like he is now, with you on your back, your head hanging over the edge, looking at me upside-down. What happened next?"

"Danilo loved the scenario that had just unfolded. He became really talkative. He said, 'That's right, buddy, let me show you how your girl likes to get fucked.' Hmmph! Then he asked you if you were taking notes. Then he said, 'Your girl's pussy belongs to me now, so you'll have to just sit back, watch, and jerk off when I fuck her.' Uhh! I felt so guilty because hearing Danilo talk like that was so fucking hot. So fucking hot. Uhh! I think I started moaning at that point. He picked up on that, of course, so then he decided to involve me in the conversation he was having with you. 'You hear that, buddy?' he asked. Then he started giving me instructions. 'Tell him you love my cock.' I hesitated, but he insisted. 'Tell him. Tell him you love my cock.' So I said it. Uhh! 'I love his cock.' 'Say my name, slut,' he commanded. 'Danilo,' I said. 'More,' he said. 'Danilo,' I repeated. 'Tell him whose cock you love, slut,' he clarified. 'I love Danilo's cock,' I said. Hmmph!

Lisa's right hand began pounding on her pussy. "And I was looking into your eyes when I said that. Hmmph! Right to your fucking face I told you that I loved Danilo's cock. Uhh! And I fucking meant it! Uhh! He was fucking me so hard, just like he is now. Uhh! You see how hard he's fucking me right now? Uhh!..Hmmph!...And then Danilo said, 'Tell him I'm going to make you cum.' Uhh! So I did! Hmmph! 'Danilo is going to make me cum again! Huhh! Watch me, Honey. Fuck! Watch Danilo fuck me! Uhh! Uhh! Watch Danilo make me cum!' Mmmph!...Mmmph!...Uh! And I came! Uhhh! Just like now! Uhhh! And I shouted at him, too. Uhhh! Uhhh! Uhhh! 'Fuck me, Danilo! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!'"

I didn't want to cum yet, so I let go of my cock as I watched Danilo bring Lisa to orgasm there in front of me. I had never seen Lisa wetter than she was just then. It was the dirtiest fuck I've ever witnessed. Her eyes clenched shut, her mouth pulled wide open. With her head hung upside-down, the sounds escaping her throat were like cries of pain.

After her orgasm subsided, Lisa stopped masturbating but continued telling me the story. Her voice had deepened in her post-orgasm relaxation. "Danilo fucked me so hard it hurt. After I came, he finally began to approach his own orgasm. 'That's right, slut, take that fucking cock,' he said. 'Show your boyfriend how you like to take cock.' Then he looked at you and started talking to you again. 'Keep watching, buddy. You don't want to miss this. You'll want to see it when I fill your girl up with my cum.'

"If he had said those words out loud just before or during my orgasm, it probably would have heightened my orgasm, because it was so hot to hear him tell you that. And I probably would have let him do it, too, just because doing something so wrong felt so fucking good. Can you imagine? Danilo cumming inside me while you and I are looking at each other's faces?"

I suppose she didn't realize she was describing exactly what happened with Chris the night before, but I didn't say anything. I just started stroking my cock again at the idea of a man cumming in my wife as I watched.

"But luckily I had come down enough from my orgasm that I was somewhat sensible, and the alarm bells were ringing. I did not want this jerk to cum in me. So I told him no. He acted like he didn't hear me and said to you, 'You ready? You want to jerk off while I unload deep inside her?' I panicked, and started pushing on his chest. I told him to 'get the fuck off of me.'

"He understood how serious I was, so he lifted his body off of mine and pulled his cock out. But that wasn't the end of it. He grabbed me by my right arm and lifted me up from the sofa as he stood, and then he pushed me down onto my knees, facing you, directly in your line of vision."

I didn't have to tell Lisa to act it out. She voluntarily rolled off the bed and got down on her knees on the floor in front of me.

"He wove the fingers of his left hand into the hair on top of my head. I knew exactly what was about to happen."

I did just what Danilo did, and I wasn't very gentle about it.

"I looked up at your face as you looked down directly at mine. My right hand instinctively went to my crotch while my left hand instinctively went to my left nipple. I masturbated uncontrollably as Danilo stroked his cock with his right hand next to my face."

There on her knees, her hair knotted in my left hand, Lisa began masturbating with my cock in her face.

"He and I masturbated together in front of you for probably a full minute before he finally came. His orgasm took me into mine. I remember my hips gyrating wildly beneath my clitoris as my fingers thrashed it, and I remember feeling like I was under a shower. Danilo's cum shot everywhere, all over my face, all over my chest, all over my arms, and all over my thighs, and then the cum on my face and chest dripped down all over my belly."

Lisa spread her knees further apart and leaned back, bringing her hips upward, seeming to present the mound of her pussy to me as her fingers moved like vibrations across her clitoris. Her breathing became audible again. Her hips began to rise and fall as she flexed her little ass.

"Some of Danilo's cum dripped all the way down to my pussy lips. Are you imagining that sight? Your girlfriend on her knees in front of you, twisting and squirming through her orgasm as a man shoots his load, stream after stream, all over her face and body? And the whole time, you and your girlfriend are looking into each other's eyes? That's what happened."

"Honestly," I began, "that's too pornographic to turn me on, and I'm having trouble believing you did that." I stopped masturbating and let go of her hair, then went to the bed and laid down. Lisa remained on her knees for a few moments, presumably stunned at my loss of interest. Then she came to bed, too, and laid down next to me. We both faced the ceiling. "So what happened next?" I asked.

"OK, um, after Danilo was done he said, 'There we go.' Unlike you, he was pleased enough with the outcome, but it soon became clear that he was disappointed that I didn't let him cum inside me. I didn't care. I stayed on my knees in front of you and pretended that you were actually consciously looking at me in that state, all covered with Danilo's cum. I savored that moment for as long as I could. Danilo picked up his clothes and started getting dressed. 'Well, it's been fun, but I'm not interested in sticking around," he said. I was happy that he was in a hurry to leave.

"Soon enough I stood, went to the kitchen, grabbed a paper towel, and wiped his cum off my face. By that time he was dressed and ready to leave, so I let him out the front door. Then I walked over to you and stood in front of you. I didn't want that feeling to end, whatever that feeling was. I don't know if I can describe it. It was some sort of deep satisfaction, or gratification. It was like the ultimate wrong, even worse than cheating, and it perversely felt peaceful and good. It was like a sustained orgasm, but not for the body, only for the mind. Just having you stand there and look at my body all covered with another man's cum, knowing that some of it had dripped into my crotch.

"To tell you the truth, I knew just then that I wanted more. The cum that had dripped to my crotch caused me to somewhat regret preventing Danilo from cumming inside me, only because I realized that having him cum in me while you were watching would produce a stronger feeling than having him cum all over my face and body while you were watching. To prove it to myself that this is what I really wanted, I dragged my fingers down my belly through a rope of Danilo's cum, then further down to the mound of my pussy, then down and between my labia, and then deep into my vagina. I fingerfucked myself with Danilo's cum as I stood in front of you, and it felt good. I had decided.

"But by then I was too tired and worn out to be interested in another orgasm. Instead I cleaned up the cum that had landed on the floor and the wet spot that had developed on the sofa. As my sexual mood dissipated, it became increasingly weird to have you standing there, but there was nothing I could do about that. After I finished cleaning, I turned off the lights and went to bed. I woke up in the morning with you in bed next to me, but I don't remember you coming in. And of course, when you woke up, it was as if nothing ever happened.

"In the time since then, I have seen you have just one other episode of sleepwalking. It also happened after a night of drinking. It was much less profound than that first time. You simply sat up in bed. Not knowing what was going on, I asked you what was the matter, but you didn't respond. You just sat there in bed for who knows how long. I fell asleep before you laid down again.