Those White Jeans Ch. 06

Story Info
Lisa's explanation becomes a confession with a revelation.
9.3k words
3.48
13.6k
18

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 08/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lisa began:

"A few weeks after we started dating, you took me with you to a house party hosted by one of your classmates. I don't remember which one. Sometime during the night I was standing next to you in the kitchen, right next to the doorway to the hall. I was actually partially blocking the doorway because the kitchen was crowded and there were people on your other side, and since I was partially blocking the entrance, people had to squeeze by me to get inside.

"One guy squeezed by me a couple times and I felt contact against my ass both times, but I didn't think anything of it. A few minutes later he slid by again, and that time I realized the contact with my ass was his hand. He didn't look back at me as he passed by, and he made no other acknowledgement that he had just put his hand on my ass, so I dismissed it, figuring that maybe I was mistaken or that he did it unconsciously. Later, when he was making his way back out of the kitchen, we made eye contact and he flashed me a smile. A second later he slid by me into the hallway, and again put his hand on my ass as he exited."

I did have a vague recollection of the house party, but that was all. Just like Lisa, I didn't remember whose party it was.

Lisa continued, "Obviously there are several ways I could have reacted. I could have called him out and yelled at him, which probably would have been the most appropriate response. But the thing is...I liked it. He was a good-looking guy who was quite confident in himself, and certainly a flirtatious scoundrel. Meanwhile, you and I had only just begun dating, and I didn't know at the time how we would end up. We hadn't slept together yet, if you remember. Anyway, I decided to do nothing and just let it go.

"Later that night he did it again as you and I were standing in the living room. I didn't see him coming, so it surprised me. I glanced back at him as he walked by, and he gave me a mischievous smile. I rolled my eyes at him and gave him a frustrated shake of my head in response, but I couldn't hold back a smile. No doubt that encouraged him.

"A sort of private game between us had suddenly developed. Over the next month or so you and I went out with your class to a couple different bars. He was there both times, and each time he found several opportunities to sneak by and surprise me by grabbing my ass, and he seemed to do it so that nobody else ever noticed. It was funny, in a way, that he had a real skill for both surprising me and not getting caught in the act by anyone else. But I must confess that it made me feel sexy, too, probably because the act of grabbing my ass was an implicit communication that he wanted to fuck me. And it was all very improper and naughty, of course, because he knew I had a boyfriend and because he and I still had never even spoken to one another. I learned his name inadvertently from someone else in the bar trying to get his attention, shouting "Hey, Danilo!" But I didn't know if he knew my name yet.

"Then there was Lena's birthday party at her apartment. Remember that?" Lisa asked.

"Yes, I remember." I remembered Lena was nice and I remembered going to her birthday party, but my mind was less concerned with remembering Lena's party than it was with the words Lisa had just spoken. Lisa's voicing of the phrase "he wanted to fuck me" was suddenly playing on loop inside my head. It may have been my imagination, but her pronunciation of the "f" and the "k" in "fuck" sounded particularly energetic and harsh, so much in contrast to the cute and innocent appearance she had in my eyes in those early months of dating.

"We gathered around the dining table to sing Happy Birthday to her before sharing in her birthday cake. You stood next to me on my left, and you had your arm around my waist. I wore a skirt that evening. I remember that only because of what happened next. Just after we started singing, I felt Danilo's right hand grab my left ass cheek. I didn't want to interrupt Lena's moment or draw attention to myself, so I didn't react, but I did look up at you and smile just so that I could see from the corner of my eye and confirm for myself that it was Danilo. He stood close behind us both, silently, looking over your right shoulder. Apparently he interpreted my nonreaction as a green light, because next he brought his hand under my skirt, replacing it on my bare skin. Well, it wasn't completely bare. I think I had lace panties on that night, so he was getting both bare skin and lace panties.

"So there you and I were, standing and singing together as a couple, your arm around my waist, while some other guy was groping my nearly bare ass just inches from your arm. It felt so naughty, and again it felt really good. I worried you would drop your arm and bump into Danilo's arm, discovering what he was doing, so I put my right hand on top of yours and put my left arm around your waist, just to encourage you to hold that position, which also signaled an OK to Danilo. I didn't realize how wet I had become until he suddenly slid a finger under my panties and reached for my vagina. His fingertip spread the wetness all over my labia and...elsewhere. The wrongness of what we were doing just made me that much wetter, and I stopped thinking straight. I gave you a little squeeze just so you wouldn't notice my posture change as I arched my back slightly and spread my legs a few inches. I wanted to give Danilo the opportunity to really fingerfuck me right there, secretly, in front of everyone, and right next to you. And he did."

I felt my cock twitch as the blood began to flow into my groin again.

"After the song was over, Lena was saying something about how she didn't know what to wish for. You and I were still holding each other tight. Meanwhile one of Danilo's fingers rubbed against my clitoris as another slowly pumped in and out of my vagina. It didn't last long, though. He knew to quit before the cutting of the cake, when people started moving about and your arm dropped from my waist. He quickly disappeared.

"Danilo had me so turned on, I desperately needed to fuck. That was the night you and I had sex for the first time. Surely you remember that. I practically raped you when we got back to your apartment. Now you know why."

"So the first time we had sex, it was because you wanted to fuck Danilo, but couldn't?" I asked.

"I don't think that's the right way to look at it. You treated me so nicely and respectfully. You were so careful and attentive to me in our dating. I was always very attracted to you, and I grew to love you over time. I think our first time to have sex would have happened soon, but the catalyst for it would have been derived from a purer source. Danilo just happened to intervene beforehand. He made me wet, but it's you I really wanted."

Somehow that sounded to me like a nice thing for her to say.

"Anyway, I skipped the next two or three of your class's parties. I made up some believable excuses, whatever they were. Things between you and I had heated up, and I didn't want to mess it up by doing something stupid in a weak moment with Danilo. Eventually I became confident that that wouldn't happen, that I could shut Danilo down if he tried something, so I went to the next house party with you.

"Sure enough, Danilo was there. His face was probably the first I saw when we arrived, and he gave me a big smile. From that moment through the rest of the evening, I was preoccupied by the thought that he was going to try something with me, and I dreaded it. What's fucked up is, the more I dreaded it, the more I wanted it. I spent the whole evening looking over my shoulder, wondering if he was about to sneak up behind me and fingerfuck me again, or wondering if he was going to take me into a back bedroom and fuck me. What's worse is that, after a couple hours of partying, he never made a move, and my mind was so twisted up about it, that I actually felt sad because he seemed to have lost interest in me."

Once again my mind hooked on my wife's voice speaking a phrase, and this time it was "...take me into a back bedroom and fuck me." It played a few times over, with emphasis on the consonants of "fuck." I imagined her speaking that phrase directly to Danilo while she and I stood with our arms around each others' waists: "Take me into a back bedroom and fuck me. Take me into a back bedroom and fuck me." My cock twitched again. It was getting hard.

Lisa continued her story. "Late that night, as the party was just beginning to wind down, you and I were talking with Steve in the kitchen. The conversation had turned to a class assignment or something that you both were working on, so I volunteered to go and refill our beers from the keg. You gave me your cup and I went out the back door to the patio where the keg was. It was late in the fall by that time, so it was cold enough outside to keep the keg cool. It was also cold enough to keep all the guests indoors, except for when they needed a refill. Just as I was about to close the back door behind me, Danilo came through the door, and then he closed it. We were alone on the patio, and suddenly I was both scared and thrilled about what might happen.

"He looked down at me and smiled. I was about to finally introduce myself to him, as awkward as that would have been at that point, but before I could say anything, he said, 'Come with me. I want to show you something.' And he grabbed me by the arm and led me off the patio and toward the side of the house. He wasn't too physical about it, so it didn't cause me any alarm. It was more of an aggressive friendliness. So my response was something flirtatious like, 'Oh yeah? What do you want to show me?' delivered with a smile. As we rounded the corner of the house, where it was dark and out of the view of the patio, he answered, 'I want to show you how much of a slut you are.' In a flash he had unbuttoned and unzipped his pants and pulled out his flaccid cock. Then he pushed me down by my shoulders, forcefully enough that I felt compelled to just go along with it. He lifted his soft cock with his hand, pointing it toward my face. I was so surprised by everything that I just sort of froze and looked at it. 'What's the matter? Haven't you ever seen a black guy's dick before?' he asked. Then he grabbed my head with his other hand and dragged his cock across my lips a couple times, but what I mostly felt was the growing heat and wetness in my crotch. I opened my mouth and took his whole cock in. I put my hands on his ass and pulled him close, and as his cock hardened in my mouth, I did my best to push it all the way into my throat. I wanted to show him I can suck cock really well, even if it wasn't actually true. I remember his cock had a lot of curve to it, like a banana, which I had never seen before, and which also probably prevented me from actually getting it deep into my throat.

"After it was hard, though, he pulled it out of my mouth and had me stand up. He said, 'That's a good girl. For being such a good girl I'm gonna give you a gift. You like gifts?' As he said that he unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them down to my knees along with my panties. Then he turned me around and pushed on my back, telling me to bend over for him. I did as I was told, placing my hands on the wall of the house. And then he...uh...he fucked me. It didn't feel good, and I remember thinking to myself that the kitchen window is just a few feet away from us, and that you were standing in that kitchen talking to Steve about a class assignment. If that wall weren't between us, I was no more than ten feet from you, letting a guy fuck me."

My right hand instinctively went to my crotch to squeeze my hardening cock. Lisa's words repeated in my head: "He fucked me. He fucked me. I was no more than ten feet from you, letting a guy fuck me."

"About a minute into it, he started moaning like he was going to cum. He hadn't put on a condom, of course, so I was instantly terrified that he would cum inside me. Lucky for me, though, that wasn't his intention. He pulled out, turned me around, forced me back down to my knees, and stroked his cock in my face, saying, 'If you don't want your boyfriend to see my cum all over your pretty face, you better start sucking again.' I knew he was serious, so I took over for his hand and started sucking his cock again. That was the first time I ever tasted pussy, by the way. And as Danilo suggested, yes, it was also my first black cock. I grabbed the base of it with my hand and jerked it in time with my head's movements, and within a couple seconds the cum started shooting against the roof of my mouth. He kept his moans pretty quiet somehow.

"As soon as he was done cumming I let go of his cock, turned to the side, and spat it out. 'Aw, what a waste,' he said. He immediately started buttoning up his pants again. I wiped my chin and then stood and pulled up my pants, too. Then he said, 'Sorry there was no time to take care of you. Maybe next time.' And then he left. I mean, he didn't walk toward the patio and back into the house; he walked the opposite direction, leaving the party entirely. I spent another maybe thirty seconds checking myself to make sure I was cleaned up, and then went back to the patio. I rinsed and gargled with beer, refilled our cups, and then reentered the house through the back door. I walked right up to you in the kitchen, smiling, and handed you your beer, which you took from me without even a break in your conversation with Steve. I was gone for only about five minutes, so you didn't notice a thing.

"Meanwhile I was an emotional wreck inside. There was a part of me that felt Danilo had just raped me. But then there was another part of me that was completely turned on by how forceful he was. There was a part of me that hated Danilo for using me so selfishly as a fuck toy. But then there was another part of me that knew I would've loved it if only he would have made me cum. There was a part of me that felt guilty for cheating on you. But then there was another part of me that already wanted to do it again.

"The thing is, Danilo was absolutely right. He did show me how much of a slut I am. Even though he and I had never actually met or talked, somehow he knew me better than I knew myself, at least in that respect. And what was so crazy about all of it was that I already knew I was falling in love with you, and I was confident in you and in our relationship. I felt that Danilo was a completely separate and unrelated thing, and therefore not a threat. My only motivation for keeping Danilo a secret was the implication that you and most everyone else wouldn't see it that way. Cheating is unacceptable, right? So I had to keep it a secret so that I could keep us together.

"Regardless, it was a couple months before I went with you to another class meetup. It was at a bar. That was the tequila shots night. I'm sure you remember that, because the hangover you had the next day caused you to stop drinking and start going for morning jogs in an effort to improve your health or something, which lasted for a few weeks, at least. Anyway, you were in bad shape that night. Danilo was one of the four or five of you doing those shots. You even introduced us in the midst of that. It was strange to shake his hand and tell him, 'It's very nice to meet you,' and to hear the same from him, given that I had already sucked his cock and let him fuck me against a wall.

"It didn't take long after those tequila shots for you to start fading, and I knew I had to get you home. I told Lena that we were about to leave, and she knew why, so she asked me, 'Are you OK taking him?' And without thinking I told her something like, 'Oh, it's fine. My place is just a short walk from here, so we'll manage.' Immediately I regretted saying it, because I suspected that Danilo heard me. It turns out I was right."

"Yeah," I said, "I remember telling you before that I don't even remember leaving the bar that night."

"Yep. As soon as we got to my apartment, you made a beeline for the bathroom, and after a few minutes, you made another beeline to my bed, and you just flopped down. I came in after you and took off your shoes, then threw a blanket over you. You were out cold. I went into the kitchen for a glass of water, and as I was standing there sipping it, I heard a quiet knock on the door. I knew it was Danilo."

"Fuck," I said. My left hand joined my right hand in my crotch, cupping my balls. My legs grew restless. My whole groin was struggling to suppress a sort of churning feeling.

"My first thought was about his boldness. He followed us from the bar, and he knew you were inside my apartment, yet there he was, knocking on my door. It was clear that he was not at all afraid of you, of me, or of getting caught with me. My second thought was how intelligent he is, which was a strange thought to have. I mean, how did he know how long to wait before knocking on my door? I was creeped-out, but I was also impressed with how well he could read people and situations. My next thoughts were about what happens next. If I didn't open the door right away, my bet was that he would just keep knocking until I did. On the other hand, if I did open the door, what then? I didn't need to ask why he was there, that's for sure. It was just a matter of me finding the right words to send him away. Did I know what those words were? Before I could answer that question, I was already opening the door.

"'Hey, Lisa, is now a bad time?' he sarcastically asked. 'Why the fuck did you think it was OK to follow us here?' I answered. 'I had to,' he replied, 'else how could I get you alone again? It's been a couple months...' I tried to shush him as he spoke, just in case you were somehow still conscious and could hear. He clearly didn't care to be quiet about it, so I exited the apartment and closed the door behind me so that we could have a private conversation in the hallway.

"What a mistake that was. As soon as the door closed he put me up against the wall with his left hand on my shoulder. His right hand went directly to my crotch, and he pushed his fingers hard into my jeans precisely at my vaginal opening and started rubbing. I swear he practically lifted me up off the floor he pushed upward so hard. And I remember exactly what he said. He said, 'I came here tonight because I'm feeling generous. I feel like donating an orgasm, maybe even two. The question is, do you want to accept my generous donation?' I was genuinely pissed at him about everything, so I said, 'Last time you fucked me you proved you're just a selfish prick, incapable of pleasing a woman.' I liked the way that sentence sounded in my ears, so I continued, 'How about you just go home and rub one out, since the only person that cares about your curvy little dick is you?'"

The fingers of my left hand pushed up against the muscle underneath my balls to relieve the jealous tension that had developed there. I wanted to cum with the images of Danilo pinning my wife against the wall and forcefully rubbing her pussy through her jeans.

"And then he started laughing. Like, really laughing. He didn't feel insulted or angry at all. And then I started laughing, too, at the phrase 'curvy little dick.' Who knows where that came from. Meanwhile, as we're there laughing, his fingers are still pushing into my crotch as they had been, and it had gotten so wet down there, and the laughter relaxed me such that my pussy suddenly had an absolute starving hunger for cock. I lost control. I just wanted to fuck. This time, though, the thought crossed my mind that you were passed out and unavailable. So I grabbed him by the back of his neck and pulled him down and kissed him hard. We made out like that for probably a solid minute, our tongues in each others' mouths as he fingered my crotch through my jeans."

The images of Lisa kissing Danilo put my stomach into knots. My cock lurched. My right hand squeezed it hard as my left hand again massaged underneath my balls. How could she do all this with that jerk?