Thot Cat: Live and Uncensored

Story Info
Thot Cat and her rival go undercover at a strip club.
5.9k words
3.86
2.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petmyhead
petmyhead
1,111 Followers

All characters in this story are over 18 years of age. Written with the excellent mids.

Super Sluts was one of the most popular strip clubs in the city. After all, in a world where superheroines were a regular appearance on the evening news, in a city where one only had to look up to see one flying around in a too-short skirt or a too-tight leotard, it stirred the imagination. And Super Sluts hired women almost as hot as the real thing, dancing on stage, flirting with the customers, and always eager to be taken to the back room.

Every time Kiyoka Santos, secretly the infamous superheroine Thot Cat, passed by that seedy, shady looking strip-shack, only one thing was on her mind.

All those superheroes advertised on the brick of that building... But where is THOT CAT! đź’˘ Life wasn't fair!

She started going out of her way after school was out just to pass by it again each day, fuming and giving a little cutesy stomp on the ground each time she looked at that cat-less wall. Something had to give, here! It had been THIRTY-FOUR WHOLE DAYS since she had first seen it, and they STILL hadn't had a Thot Cat stripper! Kiyoka had already gotten herself locked inside the vault of a bank during a robbery, been taken hostage by the Dairy Darling, and accidentally burned down half the pier trying to stop some guys from smoking weed under it! She HAD to be noticed soon, right...?

But no. They'd had a month already to take notice, and they'd still done nothing. It was obvious to even Thot Cat that she had to take matters into her own hands. She had to BECOME the stripper...! As soon as the idea popped into her head she immediately accepted it. Dressed in her custom (ordered off Amazon) superheroine gear, she headed toward the club. Her costume consisted primarily of the dark panties and bra, the top having an adorable cutout in the shape of a cat's head that gave a tantalizing view of her inner cleavage. It'd fit perfectly a month ago, but in the growth spurt since then, it now squeezed on her breasts extra tight, her breasts struggling to spill out from the top and bottom at the same time. There was also matching thigh-highs and gloves, and of course the cat-ear headband; couldn't be a Thot Cat without that, could you? Same went for the bell collar and tail. At first, the tail had been the worst part of the costume, but after weeks of wearing it all the time, Kiyoka loving swishing it around, loved the tingles it gave her insides when she did.

However, she wasn't alone in this sleazy adventure of hers. Misa Higashi, the college journalist hellbent on getting that prized photograph of Thot Cat, was in tow right behind her even as she made her way towards the side entrance of the strip club.

"HEY! Where do you think you're going, Thot Cat?!" The sightly older, slightly bustier student called out to the panty-clad teen as she skipped down the dreary alleyway. Misa was 5'2, almost a full head taller than Kiyoka, fluffy brunette hair that cascaded down her back in contrast to Kiyoka's tiny twintails, and even though she did her best to not dress provocatively, nothing worked. Today it was the school uniform, black leggings, and a large sweater over that. But even with three layers there was no hiding just how cute her face was with the rosy cheeks and button nose, and her sweater was still pushed out far from her chest, hiding away one of the largest, shapeliest pairs of tits in all of the city.

"Oh, hey! It's the Journo-girl!" Thot Cat said with a big smile, shaking her little tush around to make her limp tail swish about.

The two girls attended the same college campus, and Misa was absolutely convinced that Kiyoka Santos and Thot Cat were one and the same, and she was determined to prove it to the world. She didn't understand why she was having so much trouble with it though! Thot Cat didn't even wear a mask! She'd shown one picture of Kiyoka in a bikini and another of Thot Cat in her ridiculous lingerie to the college's newspaper editor, but he'd been unconvinced.

"I dunno, Thot Cat has bigger titties, don't you think?"

"That... the bikini was from summer, and she just grew since then! And look! The face!"

"Yeah, but Kiyoka wears a ponytail, and Thot Cat has twin tails."

It was hopeless. So if Misa was going to get to the bottom of things, she'd need to catch Thot Cat right in the act. "What even is this place?

"Well, this Super-Sluts™️ place has a SERIOUS lack of Thot Cat, so I'm gonna go AUDITION!"" She did a little pose, but not too fast—Misa was pulling out her camera! She grabbed the doorknob of the club and flung it open, hiding herself behind it with a giggle.

Click.

All Misa got was that nasty looking door with a beaten-up "SKANKS WANTED" sign on the front.

"Nice try, Mimi!" Thot Cat tapped on the little piece of paper underneath the first one : 🚫 📸 NO PHOTOS!

"I thought you were alll about ruuuules? Meowwahahaa!" Thot Cat shut the door and skipped her way towards the office inside. Misa couldn't let Thot Cat get away! She was SO CLOSE now... But rules were rules, and Misa was most certainly not going to get caught! She'd have to play this slow, weasel her way into the strip club... And right when Thot Cat realizes what a disgusting, degenerate place this is? She'll use her powers, and Misa will be there to finally take that picture for the school newspaper she's been craving for months!

(Editor's Note: Other than having thirteen pounds of all-natural titflesh that could effortlessly defy gravity even while naked, Thot Cat has no superpowers.)

Thot Cat slid into view of the open office door on her little oversized paw-shoes, doing jazz hands with her kitty-gloves with a big grin on her face.

"Hey, mister boss man! I saw you were lacking a CERTAIN SUPERHERO..." She raised her brows up and down comically. "... So this CERTAIN SUPERHERO is here to fill in until you find a WORRRRTHY replacement for her." She inspected her paw-glove like she was checking for dirt under her nails like a prissy star. She sauntered on in and quickly extended a hand out rapidly in greeting. Her tits wobbled from the sudden jerk forward, and they remained jiggling in that tiny little cat-cutout top of hers even as she waited for the handshake back.

"Name's Thot Cat... But you should already know that! Meow! Nice to meetcha, Mister Boss-man!"

The click-clack of schoolgirl loafers could be heard down the hall. A moment later and Misa slid into the view of the doorway just like the 'superheroine' did.

"WAIT, WAIT! Don't you dare start yet! I'm ..." She gulped and straightened out her skirt, then made the single worst decision of her life. "... I am auditioning, too!"

The "Boss Man" wore sunglasses indoors. They went well with his craggy face, scruffy facial hair, and the thick cigar he had bit between his teeth. He was in his early 50s, hair slicked back and died black, while he wore an expensive leather jacket over a cheap shirt, the front unbuttoned to let some of his thick chest hair spill out.

His eyes immediately glued themselves to their bodies, roaming up over Thot Cat's exposed figure, but appreciating Misa's superior curves too. Good thing for the sunglasses.

"You two... uh..." They didn't even come up to his shoulder. And with their adorable angel faces, he came to the mistaken conclusion that maybe these girls were slightly too young to be in such an adult establishment.

"You're both over eighteen, right?" He asked, puffing out a cloud of smoke into their faces.

Misa paled at the question, suddenly getting rather nervous and unsure of what to say.

"Well, sir, um, you see... we're... - gack, gah, hack, hack!!" Misa was interrupted by the cigar smoke entering her lungs. She grabbed her stomach as she hunched over, tears welling in her eyes. Thot Cat simply reached over, threw a paw-gloved hand over Misa's mouth, and smiled. She had another trick up her sleeve to get her on the fast-pass to employed...!

"Sir, yes sir, Mista Bossman! Misa here is like, nineteen, I think. And me? Well, it's a super-duper special day for me, sir!" Keeping her paw over Misa's mouth, she puffed out her overbloated, 100% legal chest and put her hand on her hip with her free hand. "I am eighteen years old as of TODAY. So that means like, uh... Less than twenty-four hours ago, I was seventeen! You strip-club places like that, right?! And three-hundred-and-sixty-five days ago, I was sixteen! And when I was sixteen I learned to drive a car, and it was sooooo cool and now I can vote and join the military and-and that's even coo-"

"SHUT UP THOT CAT!" Misa shouted out as she yanked the paw from her mouth. Looks like someone had finally recovered from her coughing fit.

"Yes. We are both eighteen. Well, erm. I'm nineteen. Yes." Her voice was full of faux confidence, hands on her hips as she wilted under his sleazy gaze.

She gave a glare at Thot Cat before softening her expression for the older, hairy sleazeball behind the desk. "Next question, please." She was tapping her foot impatiently already...! Misa was a mile-a-minute kind of girl. The quicker this is over, the quicker she can get in close for the best picture of her life...!

"Yeah... good. Yeah. Well, y'know, can't be too careful. Wouldn't want anything shady goin' on at this fine establishment, y'know?" He said just as one of the strippers giving a patron a lap dance moaned, almost passing out, hanging limply on his shoulder. She'd accepted a free drink, and that customer had paid for the VIP treatment, standing up to take his prize—dressed up as a female version of Wolverine of all things—upstairs.

Misa couldn't help but gasp as she watched that sluttified 'superhero' slink back into a patron. Her young little heart was beating out her chest.

Maybe Thot Cat saw that and is going to reveal her powers now...!

No, not even. Thot Cat was looking on in awe. "OHMYGOSH. Wolverine. I am SUCH a huge fan, meeeow!" Her big pale-pink eyes followed the patron as he carried that unconscious girl out of view. Misa simply rolled her eyes in response.

"Aight. Name's Leo Capaldi. Let's head to my office, and I'll see which of you can shake your tits up on the big stage." He led them through the smoky club, various girls undressing as they danced around poles, the only identifiable tells about their personas the domino masks they wore. Less pretty, less curvy girls were stuck carrying food and drinks, enduring the slaps on their asses and honks on their breasts with a wide smile. Thot Cat was impressed; everyone seemed to be having such a good time!

"Ugh..." Misa huffed under her breath, following behind the cheery, ditzy Thot Cat as she continued to scan the shady environment in wonder as she followed behind 'Mister Bossman'. Funnily enough, those two girls had more tits than most of the current employees. What the hell were they putting in those school lunches nowadays?

Inside the office, as soon as Leo shut the door behind them the thumping dance music immediately faded into a whisper, speaking well to its soundproofing. For a businessman, it was a slightly strange place to do business, but it made perfect sense to Leo that he'd need a stripper pole, leather couch, and heart-shaped bed to go along with the desk and filing cabinets for occasions just like this.

"Whoa... That's a cool bed!" Thot Cat said with a point of her paw before looking at the pole. "And that POLE. I thought those were only for firefi—ow!"

"Be quiet!" hissed Misa. She'd never failed a job interview in her life, and she wasn't about to start now. Even if it was to be hired as an exotic dancer.

"So you twos wanna dance, eh? Lemme guess. Gotta pay your way through college, right?"

"YES." Misa intentionally cut Kiyoka off. "The student loan interest rate is absurd. I do not want to be paying those for the rest of my life." Misa said with a serious look on her face, tossing another heated glance at the girl beside her on the couch. Thot Cat had nearly blown their cover already. The scantily-dressed kitten nodded nervously, the leather squeaking as she shifted her weight around uncomfortably to deliver another silly cat-fib. "Y-yes yes! Gosh, can ya believe them interest rates? Like, uh! Not interested! Meowhahaha!"

Another eye-roll from Misa.

"Riiiight." Leo put his elbows up on the desk as he considered the two. "So, my girls make fifteen dollars an hour. Fight for fifteen and all that. So as long as you two can work a couple of nights of the week, you're sure to be paying off them loans in no time."

He gauged their expressions through his shades. He lowballed his strippers, took half their tips each night, but not even the drugged up whores of his fine establishment would agree to getting no tips, let alone a piar of absolute bombshells like these.

"Wow! Fifteen dollars an hour? That's like... I could order a whole large pizza after like, an hour!" Kiyoka was practically drooling at just the thought of it.

"That is... a fair wage, yes." Misa nodded in agreement. "I'm glad Super... ah, Sluts... has such a progressive policy."

Kiyoka's father was the city's Mayor, while Misa's was the Chief of Police. And corrupt as both menwere—even with more than two dozen superheroines active 24/7 crime was still rampant after all this time—they were able to provide the girls with a privileged enough lifestyle that neither had any idea what the real value of a dollar was even now.

But for Leo, it just sounded too good to be true.

"One of you ain't wearing a wire, right?" He asked, eyes focusing squarely on Misa. He couldn't imagine where Thot Cat would be hiding anything, dressed as she was.

Thot Cat jumped up from the couch, immediately doing a little spin on her fuzzy feet before striking a pose!

*"No wire here, Mista Bossman! The only thing I have is a swishy tail, razor sharp kitty claws, (Editor's Note: The claws of Thot Cat's gloves are made of child-safe, unsharpened plastic) and a thirst for fightin' crime!"

Misa gave a sigh. "No, I'm not wearing a wire, either."

Thot Cat gave a suspicious look at Misa before giving a devious grin at the fuzzy-chested sleaze at the desk. "Hrrrm... Iunno, Mista Bossman. Misa here is a nosy little neighbor! I think we're gonna have to do a ..."

She sat back down on the couch, trying not to burst into a giggle fit as she prepared herself for her next move.

"... STRIP SEARCH!"

"What? No! No... don't you... heyyy!!!" Misa was temporarily restrained and blinded as Kiyoka yanked the sweater up over her head. She twisted side to side trying to regain control, but all it was doing was making her massive chest swing to and fro. While her sweater and arms were still pulled up over her head...

POP POP POP POP POP POP POP POP. In the blink of an eye, Thot cat somehow managed to snag a couple of fuzzy paw fingers into the space between the buttons of her button-up sweater and YANKED with all her might, her expensive, expertly-pressed schoolgirl shirt immediately devoid of buttons. The buttons sailed through the air, one even smacking Mr. Bossman in the face while the rest scattered around on the floor. Misa had on an utterly scandalous bra for her prudish image—lacy, and nearly see-through! Not only that, but it looked like it was two sizes too small! Even though Misa came from a well-off family, getting a custom-sized bra every month for the past year was really a bother for her parents...!

"AH!" Misa cried out, tossing the sweater to the floor before grabbing Thot Cat's wrists as she continued to pull at her shirt, untucking it from her skirt. "You little cat-eared floozy! Get your hands off of me!"

"NYO! You're wearing a wire, I just know it! I know it! I know it!" The two girls stirred up a cartoonish dust cloud of curious catfighting, hair-pulling, boob-squeezing, and illegal tickling, and when the smoke cleared, Misa sat there on the couch, completely dejected, her shirt, sweater, and bow laying on the floor in a stretched, crumpled mess. She still had her bra on, but one strap was sliding down her shoulder and her areola were starting to peek out from the low cup of them. What a fucking set of cowtits this journalist had!

"Urrgh..." Misa hissed out, gritting her teeth as she looked at Thot Cat, who now sat proudly straight up with a big smile on her face and her paw-hands in her lap.

"Good news, Mister Bossman. Misa's wire-less! Now, can we continue? Pleaseplease?~"

"Guhhh..." Leo's head had snapped back when the button had collided with his forehead, and his mouth was still hanging open. These girls were too fucking hot.

They were a goldmine!

"Yeah... yeah. Yeah! Like I said before, can't be too careful." He gave them a greasy grin as he opened up a drawer from his desk, pulling out a small plastic bag a quarter-full of small pink pills. "So, I know how it is for you college students. Between classes, studyin', and partyin', you hardly got any energy to shake your asses." Well, maybe not so much this loony catgirl, but he continued his spiel anyways.

"So as a special service, I provide my girls with the latest in, uh... herbal supplements." He balanced one pill in the fingertip of either hand, then stood up and walked around the desk. "Before I can hire either of ya, I need to know you've got the right, ah... tolerance for this kinda thing."

"Mouths open, tongues out." He said, ready to deliver the pill directly. "No chewing. Just suck on 'em and let 'em melt. Don't worry. Tastes just like candy."

Thot Cat's eyes went all crossy as she inspected the pink pill before her. A more veteran superheroine might be suspicious that these weren't health supplements at all, but rather some sort of designer drug meant to entrap his employees in a cycle of brutal addiction.

"Whoa! This really does look like candy!" Thot Cat wasn't the most intellectual kitten around.

Meanwhile, Misa was having an inner battle of cosmic proportions. She was going to break TWO laws tonight, it seemed. She had to clench her fists to keep her whole body from trembling. A bead of sweat trickled down her temple, past her chin, then rolled between her stupid fat tits.

The things a journalist does for a good story...!

"Fine."

Misa, surprisingly, was the first one to lean forward and accept the pill. Thot Cat, noticing Misa's initiation, threw her face onto his finger, slurping up the entirety of his digit along with the pill. She pulled away from it a split second later, a tiny bridge of saliva still connecting her bottom lip to his finger.

Now, they wait. Thot Cat turned the curiously flavored pill in her mouth while Misa stood frozen, eyes wide as she anticipated the feelings to come next.

"Mrow, it really does taste like candy! Spicy candy...! Whoa... Wait a heckin' second here... Bwuh..."

Misa was starting to feel it too - it was like an animalistic heat was beginning to take over her. Her body felt hot. Her breasts felt like they were being squeezed flat by the bra she was wearing, and her pussy was on fire. She had to get them off!

Thot Cat placed a hand on her own midriff and began to drag it down slowly, drool slightly collecting on her lip as a fuzzy paw-finger sneaked between her legs but over her panties. "Ww-wowzers meowzers... This is some fancy candy, aou..."

Leo grinned, a permanent leer etched on his face as he watched the "supplement" work its magic. It really did help the girls do their best. Lots of energy, some mild euphoria, and it threw their libido into overdrive. Most important though was just how crazy addictive it was. Girls would beg to work more than three nights a week just for their dose, and the only time a girl quit was when he tossed them out to make room for fresh meat.

But that was for the future. Right now, he had to take these girls for a ride.

petmyhead
petmyhead
1,111 Followers
12