Thot Cat: Live and Uncensored

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Only the best for my girls. And I gotta say, you two really impressed me. You might just be, ah... nineteen and eighteen. But I think you're gonna fit in perfectly here." Leo said as he started taking off his belt, stepping out of his pants and shoes, the socks staying on. "But if you're interested, then the tier-two girls make twenty dollars an hour. Course, I need to check your special skills if you want that promotion."

Tier two...!!!

The echo of that phrase bounced around in Thot Cat's mostly-empty brain for seconds after he said it. It should also be mentioned that by the time he was done with that sentence, Thot Cat was diddling her little pussy through her panties, the audible SQLCHSQLCH of squishy wet flesh ringing out, even with her paw just pushing against it through her clothes!

"Uwaaa--mrow. Thot Cat has so many skills!" SQLCHSQLCHSQLCH "The criminals of the city fear my furry... my furry, mrrrrow...!~"

Misa was the complete opposite of Thot Cat in this moment. She was shivering now, doing her best to resist the artificial surges pumping through her porn-stacked body. She wasn't going to brazenly rub her cunny in front of him! No, no... But she just had to get these clothes off! It was like they were burning her!

As Thot Cat continued to play with her kitty, Misa began to feverishly strip out of what was left of her outfit. There she was now, dressed in nothing but her knee-high socks for the now half naked boss... and it just made things worse! The open air on her skin was tingling so much! She gulped as she looked at the bulge of his cock. She had a feeling she was going to be breaking more laws soon... Or at least he will be...! She was in too deep to 'pussy' out now! She clenched her fists hard. If Thot Cat ascended to Tier-Two and left her behind, she couldn't keep an eye on the self-proclaimed superheroine. She had to join the same tier, too!

So they can be closer, you see. That's the only reason.

Misa's body was divine. She really didn't need a bra - her tits had an unbelievable perk to them despite their size that only a girl her age could have. Unlike her top-heavy feline co-star whose ass was flatter than a pancake, her hips blossomed out wide, revealing a fat cushion below her back. Her pussy was expertly taken care of despite being too busy for a boyfriend, a thin little landing strip of hair above her glistening love-petals.

"D-deal." She was trying not to lose control! Oh, she was so frustrated, so furious that Thot Cat had dragged her into her most embarrassing moment, but the drugs taking over her system had other feelings to press...!

"That's the spirit!" He put his hands on the shoulder of either girl and pushed, sending their knees thudding into the old green shag carpet together, putting their faces right at eye-level with his johnson, just in time for them to see the foreskin slowly peel itself back as the whole thing lifted up to meet them, a dribble of precum oozing out the tip.

"You know, uh, Thot Cat, I really do appreciate you bringin' in your own homemade outfit," Leo said as he grabbed the girls by the top of their heads and leaned them closer together, close enough that he could start sliding his cock right between their rosy cheeks.

"But if you start workin' here, you gotta pick a real hero. Looking at you, I think you'd make a perfect Wonder Girl. And you... uh... damn, Sasha won't like it, but tits like those, as soon as you dye your hair blonde, you're gonna be our new Power Girl."

"Meowzers... A -penis...! OOH!" Thot Cat didn't have much time before that vein-mapped mass of sleazecock was getting cheek-fucked by either side of their faces. Each pump forward tickled their cute little noses with the ends of his wiry black pubes. Misa scrunched her nose at the feeling, but more importantly at the stench. So earthy, so masculine, she had never smelled anything quite like it...

But Thot Cat? She had some super-scent powers. She was getting blasted with his musk, those heady fumes immediately fogging her lungs and short-circuiting what little synapses she had left functioning in her impressionable mind.

(Editor's Note: Thot Cat doesn't have super-scent powers. Kiyoka simply gets uncontrollably horny at the smell of unwashed old man cock.)

"Hwaaaaaa- B-but I'm Thot Caaaaat!" She mewled out in protest, her tongue starting to slither out of her mouth completely unconsciously. She turned her head more towards his cock. She spoke with her tongue still out. "You're ghonna know who thoot cathh is by da end of dish!~" Kiyoka moaned as her tongue ran across his length.

Misa couldn't help herself either. It was like she was watching herself in third person as her head turned towards that massive adult prick of his. He was sliding the shaft of his cock between two pairs of lips now. Misa kept hers pursed, not answering his little plans for her so that she didn't lose any more air. She was holding her breath, stopping herself from breathing in any more of his scent, but she was going to have to soon.

Meanwhile, Thot Cat was near audibly snorting as she smooched his cock like a long-lost lover returned from war.

"Mmmwah! Y'hear me, mishter Boshman?" Thot Cat continued with the enthusiastic kisses, licks, and slobbering. "You're ghonna know Thot Catttt, mroww!"

"Hah. The two of you look like you've never even seen a cock before."

"Uhhh! No, I've seen, like, uh... six?" Thot Cat flailed. "Six... hundred?"

"I-it's not a problem, is it? If I'm a virgin?" Misa asked with wet eyes.

As tantalizing as both girls, as perilous as the situations they constantly found themselves in, and as interested as every hot-blooded male in their life was, it should also be mentioned that both of the young girls on their knees were complete virgins.

'Luckily' for them, the drug that was gaining power in their bodies cared little about their lack of experience.

"Holy shit. Still got your cherries? Goddamn! Tell ya what." Leo didn't thrust his hips. He just kept his grip firm on their heads and rocked them back and forth, letting the girls flute his cock as their turned to face each other, those oversized tits of theirs flattening against each other as they locked lips around his cock. "You bring in some good money. You learn the best routines." All of which involved twerking, clearly. "And you keep our customers happy in the VIP rooms... then I'll let you parade around in your underwear as this here, uh, Thought Cat on Tuesday nights, yeah?"

He put both hands on top of Misa's head, guiding her drooling mouth to take in his cock and slamming it down her virgin throat, nose buried in those pubes, his taste and smell overwhelming her senses as he cut off her oxygen, letting her choke on it.

GLLRK!

Misa was saving herself for marriage, or something like that. Most importantly, she was saving her advent of fleshly pleasures for someone that wasn't a sleazy criminal over three times her age. But it was too late for all that now, her hands smacking on his thighs incessantly as his meaty, sweaty cock cored out her throatcunt.

Her first cock. How precious!

What a gag reflex. Misa gagged trying to eat a damn banana at school the other day, and that was after taking a bite off the tip! Needless to say, she was facing the banana all over again, however this time it was bigger, and there was no hope in trying to chomp this hardened rock-hard mass of dick into pieces. She coughed, sputtering spittle all over his pubes to make them glisten like dew on a burnt tumbleweed.

After a few long few seconds, Leo pulled her back to let the tip rest on her tongue, Misa's drool dripping in a slimy line to her breasts..

"What kinda name is that, anyways? You got some kinda mind-reading powers or somethin'?" He laughed at that; if she did, the girl never would have come in here.

"NYOO!~ It's not like that!" Thot Cat waved her paw-gloves around in desperation. "It's an acrobobnonym! The T stands for The Best! The H stands for Hero! The O stands for Of! And the T stands for Town...!"

The Best Hero Of Town. It was an impressively bad acronym, one that was hastily constructed after a carjacker looked at her on her first attempt at vigilante-ism and called her a "thot".

Leo thrust back down Misa's throat. GLLRK! SPPRRT! She slapped at his thighs more, the color starting to drain from her face as she gagged on his cock once again.

"And don't you forget it, mrrow...! Hey, when are you gonna let me play with your penis? You're letting my super-skills go to waste, nya!!~"

"Super skills, huh? Well, show me what you've got, Tuh...Bhot Cat? The B is silent? Or..." He shook his head, grabbed TC's head to give that a good shake, then slammed his cock right down her throat, plugging it up.

"Tell you what though. You convinced me. You ain't gonna be no Wonder Girl. You're gonna be our very own Black Cat. Yeah, Felecia Hardy, damn... pint-sized, but I don't think people will complain!." His rubbery cock twitched inside her throat, swelling up at the thought. You didn't start your very own superhero-themed strip club without being some kind of a comics nerd.

Black Cat...? Ugh, she hated being compared to her! Her outfit was so much CUTER! And she was going to stop WAY more crimes... Of course, these were thoughts she'd have if she wasn't struggling to stay conscious on his cock.

"Shit. For a girl with such a big mouth, you've got a throat as tight a Chinese finger trap. Feels like you're trying to squeeze my cock right off."

Tight?

That was one word for it. Constricting, suffocating. Thot Cat's throat was petite as the rest of her... Minus the massive gravity-defying fuck-melons that hung off her chest, of course. As soon as her nose hit his pelvis, her throat ratcheted down on his prick, an airy little GLK escaping past her stretched and pouty lips. Too tight for her to even give a proper gag on his cock. In one bottomed-out hip-thrust, he had turned Thot Cat's throat from a vessel that faux-confidence rode on the way out from her vocal cords to a velvety vice of carnal delight, the ridges of her windpipe ribbed for his pleasure.

And unlike with Misa, he didn't go "gentle" and only force her to deepthroat. No. This girl had gotten him real damn worked up, and Thot Cat's headband was nearly falling off as he dribbled her head into his crotch, bouncing her nose off of him so fast he was starting to sweat through his shirt.

"You two teen sluts are way too hot to be walking around like that. Gotta teach you both a lesson!" Leo roared, completely forgetting for the moment he was supposed to be conducting a farce of a job interview.

Thot Cat's funny fuzzy paws hung limply by her side as he manhandled her head up and down on his prick. Frothy spittle coated his cock every time he forced her head back, a puddle of combined schoolgirl slobber collected up messily inside his bed of pubes. He was fucking her ugly. Mascara ran down her cheeks and a web of slop began to quickly develop between her face and the root of his cock. Ropes of slobber began to hang off her chin before splattering into the kitty-cut tit-window hole of her 'costume'.

Meanwhile, Misa was far too busy trying to catch her breath to even look. She was laid on her back, her meaty thighs splayed open and her cowtits rising up and down heavily with each deep breath. She was so focused on breathing she didn't even realize she had two fingers up her cunt and finger-fucking her gushing slit to the rhythm of his Thot Cat throatfucks. A puddle of cunthoney began to mat the shag carpet underneath her and she began to let out heated moans, hips gyrating up and against her digits with each flicker upwards, inches away from her g-spot. It was always just barely out of reach... Even her hairbrush couldn't snag it!

"Gnnnrgh!" Leo was passed the point of thinking with anything other than his dick. He was molding her throat to take his cock, pumping it in and out furiously, not even slowing down as his balls started to squeeze and he let loose with a torrent of cum. The first salvo was deposited safely right into her stomach, but the second burst out mid-thrust, exploding out her nose in two thick ropes that managed to nail both of her breasts, soaking the lingerie top.

"Fuck yeah!!!" He pulled out completely now, his hand taking over the thrusting so he could properly aim, striking Thot Cat with another thick splash right in the eye, before releasing the rest all over Misa, glazing her like a donut from head to soaking panties.

"You whores are gonna give me a fucking heart attack!" He groaned out, staggering backwards into his own desk, bracing against it with his hand as he wiped the sweat off his forehead, flicking it off onto Thot Cat.

"Goddamn. But good news. The two of you are hired!"

"Nyaaahh... c-can you fuck us now then!?" Misa cried out.

"...h-hey, you said nya, that's my thiiiing..." Thot Cat hoarse whispered, her voice destroyed for the moment.

"If I was ten years younger, maybe. But nah..." Leo grabbed his cigar again, deeply inhaled, then puffed a cloud up over their heads.

"I've got some VIPs that just love girls like you. You're gonna make me a lot of fucking money when ya meet them."

The two girls whined, their drug-addled brains having forgotten why'd they'd entered the building in the first place, both desperate to feel his fat cock deep inside of them, to soothe the itch that neither of them could scratch.

Would Thot Cat be able to convince her new boss that she was a real superheroine? Would the girls end up sold as slaves to some Saudi prince? Would she ever successfully stop a single criminal in her whole career?

Well, dear reader...

TO BE CONTINUED

12