Thoughtless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," replied the professor. "Dez, slutty trance girl."

Dez felt her mind drop. Her face smoothed over, matching the blank look of the other girl in the room.

"I like the outfit, Dez. Very good. Must've gotten some looks coming across campus in that." Susan smiled. "Now for a little more programming. You have a new mantra. Repeat these three sentences: I am a slave of Professor Collins. I love being her slave. Obeying her is pleasure."

"I am a slave of Professor Collins. I love being her slave. Obeying her is pleasure," said Dez in a sleepy monotone.

"Dez, edge while you repeat your mantra," said the professor.

Dez slipped a hand down her skirt and into her panties. While gently rubbing herself, she continued to repeat, "I am a slave of Professor Collins. I love being her slave. Obeying her is pleasure. I am a slave..."

"You weren't even a challenge," said Susan. "I'll have to have you bring me another of your hottie friends. Maybe they will be more entertaining." She sighed. "Though, thinking about you betraying each of your friends to me is pretty hot. Amy, come here and eat me." The girl by the door went over and slipped the professor's panties down her legs. She leaned in and slowly licked Susan in the way she'd been trained.


Dez woke up in her apartment. She was still in her clubbing outfit, and she could smell her own arousal. She blinked a few times and picked up her phone. She thought for a moment, and decided on Luna. With a quick smile, she imagined her curvy friend staring blankly across the table in the booth at the club. A little deception and a promise to head out to a party after, and Luna agreed to come to the club with her that night.

Dez took a shower and changed. It was another outfit she was almost too embarrassed to wear, with a short dress barely long enough to cover the tops of the stockings she'd gotten for another ex-boyfriend. Her heels matched perfectly.

Luna showed up in a similar outfit, with a hem that reached mid thigh when she stretched it down. "Damn, girl!" she exclaimed as she took in Dez. "New look for you?"

Dez smiled a little bashfully. "I had this lying around."

"You should wear it more often," said Luna appreciatively.

"Thanks," said Dez, smiling. "You too."

"So what's this club?" asked Luna.

"A hidden place that I want to check out," Dez replied. "Let's go."


The door and password were still the same. The two walked past the same closed coat check and on to the bar. Luna noticed the bartender seemed to recognize Dez with a little head bob. She was a little surprised by that. Then the woman he'd been talking to walked over to them.

"Find Susan? Your friend?" she asked Dez.

Luna was really confused now.

"Who? My friend?" Dez asked back.

"Yeah, the one you were here with last night?"

"You were here last night?" asked Luna.

"Uh, I was alone last night...?" Dez let the last word hang.

"No, you weren't, and you had the picture to prove it." The woman appeared concerned. "Emma, I think?"

"No, Emma wasn't here." Dez gave the woman a look.

"Emma was here?" Luna turned sharply to Dez.

"Fucking Susan." The woman sighed. "Please come with me." She signaled for the two to follow.

Dez stayed where she was. "I'm here to meet Susan again. What's wrong with that?"

"Who the fuck?" asked Luna.

"Fuck, Susan did you good." The woman ran her hands through her hair. "Why don't you come with me while you wait for her."

"Uh, who are you again?" asked Dez.

"Kejsa." She looked at Dez. "You don't remember?" Kejsa sighed. "Please come with me." She signaled again for them to follow. This time, Dez, and reluctantly Luna, did.

Kejsa led them to a little office at the far end of the bar. She sat behind the small desk and gestured to the two small chairs on the other side. Dez and Luna sat as well.

"Okay, what the fuck is going on here?" asked Luna. Dez sat quietly as she checked her phone.

"Your friend was here last night with Emma," said Kejsa. "Susan hypnotized them both and took Emma, apparently against her will." She shook her head. "We stopped Susan from entering tonight, but I would guess that Susan made Dez bring you here as a sacrifice."

"A what?" asked Luna, incredulous.

"But, she wasn't here..." Dez said quietly, looking at her phone.

Luna turned to her. "Dez, what the fuck?"

Kejsa stood and leaned over her desk to look at Dez's phone. "Yeah, that picture. Why she didn't have you delete it..."

"But she wasn't here!" insisted Dez, a tear streaking down her face.

Luna just looked at Dez while Kejsa grabbed a tissue and wiped the tears. "Your friend is having a tough time reconciling her memories of last night with the picture on her phone," Kejsa said quietly. "It's alright Dez."

"I'm so gone." Luna stood up.

"Please stay. Your friend needs you right now," said Kejsa. "Her mind is about to crack if we're not careful."

"She wasn't here!" insisted Dez, looking Kejsa in the eyes.

"Then what the fuck is the pic, Dez?" said Luna, pointing.

"I..." Dez let the tears come. "I don't know, it must be a deep fake." She shook her head. "Yeah, that must be it..."

"It's not a deep fake, Dez. Keep looking into my eyes, alright? Just rest your gaze there, and relax," said Kejsa.

"I..." Luna started to say.

"Shh," said Kejsa. "Sorry, let me finish this."

"Fucking finish what?" asked Luna.

Dez blinked and looked away. "No, I'm sorry, I don't know what's happening."

"Maybe this will help," said Kejsa, pulling up a green jewel hanging from a silver chain. "I want you to follow this," she said to Dez as she let the gem start swinging. Luna shook her head and looked away, but didn't say anything and sat down again. "Let your eyes flow with the emerald, see it sparkling in the light."

Dez felt her mind start to drift as she avoided the memory of last night, of coming alone and meeting Susan. She let the jewel and the green sparkles it cast capture her attention. Knowing what Kejsa was doing, she decided not to fight it if it would help her reconcile her memory with the picture. Kejsa kept up her induction, and Dez let it take her down.

"Relaxing, feeling each muscle release its tension and sink into the chair. Let your mind drop as your body weighs you down," said Kejsa softly. She noticed that Luna was looking at the pendant and was a little blank as well. "Dez, drop for me now. Let trance run over you." Dez nearly tipped over, while Kejsa gently shook Luna on the shoulder. The girl blinked her eyes a few times as she adjusted in her seat, sitting up a little straighter. Kejsa looked back at the slumping grad student. She was blank, eyes closed.

"What did you do?" Luna started inspecting her friend, first bending to look at Dez's face, then reaching out.

"Don't!" Kejsa exclaimed quietly and blocked the move. "She's in a trance. I used a technique similar to the one I know Susan likes, thinking it might make this easier."

"Seems like it did," Luna said.

"Yeah. Now we need to help Dez out, give her her memory back." Kejsa finally sat back in her own chair. "This is going to be fun, with the mush that Susan usually leaves behind." Kejsa rubbed the bridge of her nose. "We've got one thing going for us. It's only been a day."

"Wait, what the fuck do you mean, mush?" Luna asked.

"Susan likes her slaves well-trained." Kejsa sighed. "The changes she puts in place leave little to work with afterwards if you want to fix the damage."

"The fuck?"

"Brainwashing, okay?" Kejsa looked at Luna. "I know this might be difficult to believe, but Susan is a powerful hypnotist and has methods of deep brainwashing. What's left over is able to do little more than obey." She turned back to Dez.

"And you let her in here?"

"Everything here is consensual and not supposed to get to that level. Susan knows the rules here, and she won't be coming back."

"Little late," said Luna spitefully.

Kejsa sighed and looked back at Luna. "Yes, maybe I should've kicked her out before. But she'd been good for a while, leaving people intact and here. But stealing a friend who only came to watch over someone? She crossed a line."

"Uh, yeah!" Luna looked incredulous.

"Okay, okay, let's get to fixing your friend," Kejsa said, again turning back to Dez, still slumped, motionless and blank. "Dez, sit up." She did. "Dez, remember your friend Emma?"

"Yes," Dez slurred.

"Remember that she was here with you last night."

"No, alone."

Kejsa sighed. "Do you remember meeting Susan?"

"Yes," Dez said, sighing happily.

"How many people were with you in the booth?"

"Three."

Kejsa smiled. "Okay, good. Who was with you in the booth?"

"Susan."

"Emma was with you."

"No, I was alone with Susan."

Kejsa rubbed her eyes. "This is going to be fun," she whispered to herself. She took a deep breath and thought about her plan of attack. "What happened after you were hypnotized by Susan?"

"I went up to the bar looking for Emma," Dez replied in a monotone.

"Why?" asked Kejsa. "Why did you look for Emma?"

"I..." Kejsa could see the war on Dez's face. "I was worried..." Dez blinked a few times, the war continuing. Her features changed from blank to lively. "Wait, what..."

"Welcome back, Dez." Kejsa held her shoulder. "What do you remember now?"

Dez looked up at her, nearly panicked. "I... what the fuck happened? Where's Emma? Why was I asking about her? She wasn't with me!" Tears streamed down her face.

"You both were hypnotized by Susan," said Kejsa, concerned both that Dez had slipped out of trance because of the conflict and also that Dez was processing that night in a new light.

"But I was alone. She wouldn't come to a club like this. But I had asked her, hadn't I?" Dez sobbed.

"Susan made you think you were alone," Kejsa said quietly. "She took Emma and left you sitting there."

Dez searched Kejsa's face for any sign of deception. "But... I..." She sobbed again.

"It's alright, Dez. We can save your friend. We can save you."

Dez lost it. She leaned forward into Kejsa's chest and bawled. Kejsa awkwardly patted the back of Dez's head. "There, there. We'll fix this," she said.

"How? How the fuck do we fix this?" asked Luna, gesturing wildly.

Kejsa sighed. "It's going to be tough." She looked over at Luna. "But I might have a few ideas." She brought her pendant up. "Dez, relax."


Dez opened the door to her apartment, exhausted from the extended deprogramming session with Kejsa. Luna stepped in behind her.

"Can't believe I am fucking spending my Friday night doing this, Dez," said Luna, shaking her head. "You owe me."

"I know, Luna," Dez hung her head. "I know. I'm so sorry. It was just supposed to be a little fun, you know?"

"No, I don't fucking know. Hypnosis? What the actual fuck?"

"I've always wanted... fuck, I don't know," said Dez. She looked up at Luna. "Not this."

"Yeah, not this," Luna said, sighing. "Well, I'll be here I guess, on your futon."

"Thank you," said Dez.

"Yeah." Luna pulled the futon away from the wall enough to lay it flat. "Got a blanket?"

Dez went to the little hall linen closet and grabbed the spare blanket. She tossed it at Luna, then pulled out a pillow. "Here," she said, throwing it as well.

Luna spread out the blanket and tried to fluff the pillow. "Shit-ass pillow."

"Yeah, sorry," Dez shrugged. "I... thank you again."

"Yeah, just... sleep, I guess," said Luna, flopping into her makeshift bed.

Dez turned and headed into her bedroom. She slipped out of her dirty clothes and tossed her phone onto her nightstand. Clad in her underwear, she collapsed on her own bed without doing her nightly routine. She fell asleep almost immediately, not realizing it was an embedded suggestion from Kejsa.


Dez jerked awake to the sound of her phone buzzing. Confused and barely awake, she checked to see what it was. It was a text from Emma.

"slave, report" was previewed on her lock screen.

Dez's face glazed over, her thumb unlocking her phone. Empty of thought, she typed in, "compromised" and hit send. She blinked a few times as Kejsa's voice started playing in her head.

"You are not a slave," Dez echoed the words Kejsa repeated in her mind.

"remember your lessons" came back.

Dez saw without comprehending. She softly started repeating her mantras. "I am a slave of Professor Collins. I love being her slave. Obeying her is pleasure. I am a slave..." Her hand slipped down to start edging herself.

Kejsa's voice started up in her head again. "You are not a slave." Dez managed to pull her hand away, but a whimper escaped her lips. Susan's training pressed against the deprogramming, with Dez managing to stop the mantra. She lay still, a war raging in her head.

After a few minutes, another text came from Emma.

"slave, report"

Dez typed back, "compromised".

Dez realized what she was doing and dropped her phone onto her bed. The contradictory instructions in her mind continued battling, leaving Dez confused and torn. Her phone buzzed again. Without thinking, she looked at it.

"slave, call" popped up in the header before disappearing. Dez found her hand reaching and tried to stop it.

"You are not a slave," she repeated to herself. Her hand didn't stop. "You are not a slave!" Her hand paused.

While she was focused on holding that one still, her other hand slipped into her panties. She sucked in a breath as it started twirling around her clit. "I am a slave of Professor Collins," escaped her mouth. It distracted her just enough for her other hand to grab the phone.

"No," she softly whispered to herself. "No."

Her thumb swiped down her notifications. She tapped on Emma's text. She managed to hold still with her thumb poised to press the call button at the top of the screen.

"You are not a slave!"

Her fingers twirled faster. She sucked in a breath. "Not a slave." The pleasure distracted her just enough to let her thumb drop.

"You are not a slave." She let out a single sob.

"Slave, listen." Dez could barely hear Susan's voice with the phone in her hand down near the bed.

"Listening," she repeated, then let out another sob.

"Slave, bring the phone to your ear."

"I obey." Dez lifted it as the fingers of her other hand kept up their work.

"Slave, repeat your lessons."

Dez softly started repeating her mantras again. "I am a slave of Professor Collins. I love being her slave. Obeying her is pleasure. I am a slave..."

"You are not a slave," popped into her head.

"I... I am..."

"Slave, why did you stop?"

"I... I am... I am not... a slave..." Dez kept edging.

"Slave, who told you that?"

"Kejsa," Dez replied, and through the war in her thoughts, managed to stop her hand in her panties.

"Ah, I see," came over the phone. "Dez, put your phone on speaker."

"I am not a slave." Dez somehow managed to not put her phone on speaker.

"Fine. Slave, keep the phone at your ear, and feel my weight upon you."

Dez felt the weight on her mind press her down into trance.

"Weighed down," slipped from her lips.

"Did you go to the club tonight?"

"Yes."

"Are you still there?"

"No."

"Where are you?"

"Home."

"Who is there with you?"

"Luna."

"Not Kejsa?"

"No."

"Good. Dez, you are my slave, remember?"

"No."

"Dez, what lessons did I teach you?"

"I am a slave of Professor Collins. I love being her slave. Obeying her is pleasure." 'You are not a slave,' Kejsa's voice repeated in her mind, but was a whisper against the trance.

"Dez, do you want that pleasure?"

"Yes." 'You are not a slave.'

"Edge, slave."

'You are not a slave.' Dez's hand in her panties started gently moving again.

"Feel the pleasure break you."

Dez whimpered as her fingers danced around her sensitive areas. 'You are not a slave.'

"Repeat your lessons."

"I am a slave of Professor Collins. I love being her slave. Obeying her is pleasure. I am a slave..." 'You are not a slave,' barely registered.

"This is how obeying me feels. You want to feel this way all the time. Let the pleasure burn the lessons into your head. Let them overwrite Kejsa's instructions."

Dez kept edging, kept repeating, drowning out Kejsa's voice.

"When your lessons are all you believe, call me back." The phone hung up. Dez didn't drop it from her ear as she continued learning.


Luna slowly slipped into consciousness, not entirely sure if she should wake up. Her arm had fallen asleep on the hard futon, so she flipped onto her other side. It was still dark outside. She barely heard a soft chanting coming from the bedroom. It was something Kejsa had told her to watch out for. She sighed, slipping off the futon.

"Dez? Dez?" She walked into Dez's room. "Dez...? What the fuck?"

"I am a slave of Professor Collins. I love being her slave. Obeying her is pleasure. I am a slave..." Dez's hand with the phone moved down from her ear. Luna moved as Dez started dialing.

"Dez, stop!" Luna slapped the phone away. Dez didn't stop edging as she moved towards it.

"Fuck, what was it I was supposed to say?" Luna said to herself as she started reaching for the phone. Dez beat her to it, but the slow movements of the tranced girl let Luna easily grab it and pull it away. Dez didn't stop chanting, edging or reaching to get the phone.

Luna frantically tried to remember the phrase from Kejsa. "Dez, lift the... see the... fuck!" She backed away from the bed. Dez slowly swung off of it to follow the phone.

"Lift the Susan slave from your mind." Luna stumbled over her words, dodging the sleepy girl trying to get the cell.

Dez processed the words slowly through her chant, floating up, slowly coming back to herself. Her shaking hand lifted out of her panties and the burning need to call lessened.

"Luna? What...?"

"Fuck, Dez, just... what the fuck? Is this shit real?"

"Luna... I, what was I doing?"

"Chanting some shit about being Susan's slave." Luna ran a hand through her hair.

"I... I... I am Susan Collins' slave." Dez felt tears starting down her face.

"No, Dez, you're not," Luna reached out and took her friend by the shoulder with her free hand. "Whatever the fuck this is, you are not a slave." She sighed.

"I am Susan Collins' slave," Dez repeated, sobbing. "Why am I?"

"Kejsa said if I found you like this I had to call her," Luna said. "I'm taking your phone so you don't do anything stupid."

"Please, I have to call..." Dez reached out for her cell.

Luna, shaking her head, walked out of the room to her own phone on the futon. She picked it up. The battery symbol at the top was red. "Shit, I hope it doesn't die on me," she whispered to herself. She found Kejsa's number and hit dial. Kejsa had said no text, she wouldn't wake up.

After a few rings, Luna heard a soft, "Hello?"

"Kejsa? Luna. Dez is fucked up." Luna felt Dez pull her phone from her grasp.

"I must call," Dez intoned.

"No, Dez!"

"Fuck," came through the phone. "Put me on speaker."

Dez dodged Luna as she tried to dial. Luna stopped chasing long enough to hit speaker. It allowed Dez to call.

"Dez, stop!" shouted Kejsa.

Dez didn't, bringing her phone to her ear.

"Dez, drop for me!" Kejsa tried desperately.

Dez listened for someone to pick up. Luna reached for the phone again, but Dez kept worming away.

The line connected. "Dez, do you believe?" Susan said through the line.

"Yes," she said, twisting and turning. Luna managed to knock the phone from her ear.

"Kejsa, help!" Luna shouted.

"Dez, lift the Susan slave from your mind!" came Kejsa through the speaker.

"Slave? Dez?" whispered out of Dez's phone.

"I called," said Dez, not going for the phone now that the instruction was completed. Luna grabbed it and hung up.