Thoughtless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kejsa?" Luna said.

"Dez? Listen to me, remember my jewel, spinning in your mind."

"Yes," said Dez. Her face smoothed over.

"Let yourself sink, Dez."

"Yes." Dez's voice was a sleepy monotone.

"Stay still, Dez," said Kejsa just as Luna's phone died.

"Shit," Luna said, tossing her phone on the futon. "What the fuck, Dez? Why were you talking to that bitch?"

Dez's phone buzzed. Luna looked at it, still in her hand, then back at Dez. She could see the war going on painted all over Dez's face. Dez's hand started to reach out, shaking slightly.

"No Dez, you don't need to check it," Luna said, gently pushing Dez's arm back down. Dez's other hand started to reach out, trembling. Luna didn't know if Dez was fighting it or if it was just the dueling instructions in Dez's mind. Luna turned to hold the phone as far as she could from Dez while reaching for her own. "We need Kejsa." She grabbed her phone and hesitated as she thought about how to plug it in so she could turn it on and get Kejsa.

Dez suddenly lunged. She knocked her phone from Luna's hand and managed to catch it. As Luna turned to chase her, Dez flew into her bedroom and shut the door before Luna could catch up. She leaned against it since it didn't have a lock. Luna pushed but Dez held it closed as she unlocked her phone and saw the text at the top. It was from Emma's phone. She pressed the notification.

"slave call emma"

With Luna pounding on her door, Dez called.

"Lift the Susan slave from your mind!" Luna shouted through the door.

Dez's head started to clear up as she listened on the phone. "You've become quite the interesting little slave, Dez," came out of it. "I'm enjoying this." Her mind became lucid enough to hang up again. She pulled away from the banging door. Luna burst in, quickly knocking the phone from Dez's hand.

"You are fucking scaring me, Dez!" Luna said. Another buzz came from Dez's phone. "No!" Luna said as Dez started to reach for it. "You're fucking coming with me!" Luna pulled Dez out of the room and to the futon. She shoved Dez onto it.

"I need to get that," said Dez, starting to get up.

Luna, standing over Dez, used her arms to pin her down. "Lift the Susan slave from your mind," she said again.

Dez stopped fighting, tears forming in her eyes. "Why can't I..." she said, choking back a sob.

"She's in your head, Dez," said Luna, looking into her friend's eyes. "I don't know how, but we have to get her out." Luna sighed. "You good now? Not going after your phone again?"

"No," said Dez. "I mean, I'm not going after it."

"Good." Luna leaned back and let Dez sit up. "We need Kejsa."

"It was just supposed to be fun," said Dez, putting her head in her hands. "Fun."

"I know, Dez." Luna shook her head. "Fucked up idea of fun."

Dez let out a laugh. "Yeah, kind of is, isn't it?"

"Uh, yeah."

A faint sound of buzzing came from Dez's room. Dez tried to get up again. Luna blocked her. The cycle repeated a few more times until the phone finally lay silent.

Luna looked at her friend. "We need Kejsa. Let me grab your charger." She hurried into the bedroom and searched a bit, coming out with the charger in hand. After plugging in next to the futon, she sat and turned her phone back on. After booting, it only took a second to dial and switch to speaker.

"Kejsa? We're having trouble here. That bitch keeps texting and calling Dez."

"I was worried about that. Shit. You both need some sleep. Hide her phone."

"Hide it? Where?"

"Someplace she won't find it. Or maybe just on you, so you'll wake up if she does find it."

"Okay, I'll keep it on me." Luna walked into her room and grabbed Dez's phone. "Got it. Now what?"

"Turn it off, keep it on you and try to rest."

"How? How am I supposed to with this shit going on?"

"Take Dez's phone with you home then."

"Seriously?"

"It'll keep her from using it."

"I..." Luna shook her head. "Do I really need to? I can't leave her here alone with no phone."

Kejsa sighed. "Yeah, I understand. Just keep the phone on you, maybe sleep a bit there."

"Okay." She slipped Dez's phone into her pocket. "The futon sucks, but I'll try to sleep a little more. Thanks."

"Keep safe," said Kejsa, and hung up.

Luna sighed. "Hey, Dez, she says we should get some sleep."

"Yeah, probably should," said Dez, exhaustion written all over her face.

"I'll keep your phone so that you're safe," Luna said before sitting on the futon.

"Okay," replied Dez as she got up, hesitated. "Thanks, Luna. I'm so sorry." Luna just shook her head. Dez turned and moved towards her bedroom. "Night."

"Night." Luna made herself as comfortable as she could on the hard futon. It took a while, but eventually she drifted off.


Luna was surprised when she realized she was dreaming. She usually didn't remember her dreams. This one almost seemed real even though she felt distant and groggy. She was still on the futon, but had rolled over. There was a hissing, a faint sound, with voices embedded. Luna turned, the room swaying gently, and saw in the sunlight that Dez had come up beside the futon. 'How long have I been out?' Dez had her phone in her hand, the source of the sound. She slid and tapped her fingers a few times, then handed the phone to Luna.

A faint thought flew threw her head. 'Why am I doing this?' Then, 'How did she get the phone?'

Luna brought the phone up to her ear.

'Isn't this dangerous?'

"Hello?" she asked.

"Feel my weight upon you."

'No.' Luna felt a sense of vertigo as a weight pressed her mind down, falling. Whispers surrounded her as she sank, slipping into her thoughts and directing them.

'No.' Some part of her realized what was happening and began to fight it. 'I'm not falling.' She snapped her head up and took a deep breath, dropping the phone and splaying her arms out to ground herself. She shook her head and slowly started to rise out of the dream state.

Dez leaned over and picked the phone up, holding it next to Luna's ear. The whispers came back, but Luna swiped clumsily and managed to knock Dez's hand away. The phone fell to the futon again.

"No, Dez," Luna said as Dez reached for the still whispering phone. Luna stood up and stumbled past Dez, who lifted the phone up to her own ear and started talking.

"Mistress, she's fighting it."

"Dez, put the phone on speaker."

"I obey," said Dez. "You need to relax, Luna, and focus on her voice." She hit a button and Susan became audible.

"Fuck you," said Luna, lurching into the bathroom. She slammed the door and locked it.

"Luna," said Susan, slightly distorted through the tiny speakers and the door, "feel my weight upon you."

Luna felt her mind slip again, sinking. She shook her head, trying to stop the feeling.

"Sink for me, Luna." Luna slumped onto the cold, plastic toilet seat and leaned forward, catching her head in her hands with her elbows on her knees. "Sink and listen deeply."

Luna felt more than heard the words as she struggled to come up again. Her body became heavier though, becoming too dense to move. Reality drifted around her, dreamlike. She felt a little panic bring her thoughts up again, but more words soothed her and her head sank into her hands. Her mind slowed down, and time became irrelevant. Drifting in the depths, she hardly noticed leaning back and slipping her hand down her shorts. "Yes," she mouthed without willing it, and her fingers danced over her most sensitive places. "Yes," slipped from her again. She stood and unlocked the door with her free hand. "Yes," came out, and she followed Dez to the bedroom. "Yes," and she lay on the bed, listening and edging as the words wrote in her mind.


The angle of the sun through the window indicated late afternoon when Luna came back to herself. Dez was lying next to her, phone still in hand, snoring softly. She carefully slipped off the bed and padded into the small living room. Her phone was still on the charger. She unplugged it and sent out a text.

"awake"

She rubbed her face, wiping away the last vestiges of sleep. Thinking briefly about what she was doing, a little worry fluttered up but was quickly brushed aside. She tried to wonder at that, at how she hadn't wanted the worry to go away, but she couldn't focus on it. Her phone buzzed. The text contained an address. It buzzed again.

"bring Dez"

She wandered back into the bedroom and gently shook Dez. Dez's eyes fluttered and she looked up at her friend. "We have to go," said Luna, showing Dez the text conversation. Luna was still dressed in last night's clothes and watched as Dez quickly tossed on jeans and a basic shirt.

Dez grabbed her keys. The two walked out of the apartment and got into Dez's beater of a car. It only took a bit to get to the address. It was a house in a good neighborhood, with an immaculate green lawn and a few large trees in the yard. They climbed out and went up to the door. Ringing the bell, it was only a moment before Emma answered. She was clad in a stripper's parody of a schoolgirl's outfit, a tight, tied up white blouse and plaid micro skirt. She silently gestured, and they all entered into the living room. Sitting in an easy chair was Susan, a victor's smile on her lips.

"Sit." The three sat on the couch, all upright. "You look crumpled, Luna. And you are very plain, Dez. I have some things for you both to wear. And I can smell the sex on you from here. First, the two of you shower, then we'll get you dressed."

"Yes, Mistress," they replied. Emma led them to the bathroom, and they efficiently stripped and both got in the shower. Without noticing, they heard whispers and followed their instructions. They put on a show of soaping each other up and rinsing, kissing and rubbing to the beat of another's will.

Once done, they stepped out and took the towels that Emma handed them. They dried off, still flirting with each other, before putting on the outfits folded neatly for them on the long, double sink counter. They barely squeezed into the too tight school girl uniforms. Walking back out to the living room, they sat on the couch again, kissing in front of their mistress.

"Much better," said Susan, leering at the two. "We have a little cleanup to do. Call up Kejsa, Luna, and let her know you and Dez are fine. Put it on speaker." Luna did so.

"Hello?" came from the phone.

"Hi Kejsa, just wanted you to know that we are fine."

"Oh, I've been worried. Why are you calling so late?" asked Kejsa. "Well, it doesn't matter. Thanks for calling. Both you and Dez need to be careful. Susan might try something."

"We will be."

"Good, good. You remember Dez's trigger just in case?"

"Yes," said Luna, nodding even though Kejsa couldn't see her.

"Great. Keep her safe, and watch out for yourself," said Kejsa. "Let me know if Susan attempts to contact either of you."

"I will. Thanks, Kejsa. Bye," said Luna.

"Bye," said Kejsa and hung up.

Susan looked briefly at the phone to make sure Kejsa had disconnected. "What trigger, slave?"

"Lift the Susan slave from your mind," said Luna. Dez shook her head, her eyes brightening.

"Remember your lessons," said Susan, watching as the light returning to Dez's eyes left.

Both girls started chanting, "I am a slave of Professor Collins. I love being her slave. Obeying her is pleasure. I am a slave..." A hand of each of them slipped under their skirts and into their panties.

Susan smiled. "Now that we don't have to worry about her for a bit..." Susan stood up and approached the pair. "I need to thank you both. This has been far more entertaining than I thought it would be when I saw you, Dez, with your friend Emma in the booth. Also, thank you for bringing me Luna. Very beautiful." Crouching, Susan ran the back of her hand down the side of Luna's face. "Now for some serious brainwashing." She looked back and forth between the two. "First the fun question, how much of you do I leave intact? I think, after the trouble you've given me, certainly enough to know you've lost. I love that look of fear and hatred as I break someone. Usually I leave none of that, but this time I think I'll leave a little of it stewing behind those beautiful eyes as you do everything I ask, even betraying friends and family." She smiled. "And you'll definitely be useful when I deal with Kejsa."

Susan stood back up and walked to her chair. "Come here, Emma." Emma walked over to Susan. "Eat me while I watch your friends brainwash themselves." Susan smiled. "Three friends in three days. Not bad," she said, splaying her legs. She didn't have underwear on to hamper Emma as she leaned in to start on her task.