Thoughts for a Cuckold

Story Info
A little something for cuckold wannabes. Is this your wife?
893 words
3.66
33.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Badboy_71
Badboy_71
92 Followers

I saw your wife today, and I have to confess, she is a very attractive woman. Of course, I never saw her done up the way I have seen her with you in social functions. Perhaps that is why I didn't realize it was her at first. After all, I never saw her in a top like that, with a neckline plunged so low I thought I could see her belly. It gave little to the imagination, and her tits looked magnificent. The makeup she wore: the red lipstick, the heavy eye liner, the eye shadow - this was not the makeup of a housewife, this was the makeup of a woman who knew what she wanted. And her heels were so high that when she stood, her ass popped out in a very provocative fashion. If that wasn't enough, that micro mini skirt gave an excellent view of her ass, not to mention that she wasn't wearing any panties - care to wager how I figured that out? I must say, I always thought your wife was one of those free range women, I never thought she would shave her pussy completely.

What also surprised me about her was the man she was with. First of all, he was not you. Don't worry, though, your wife didn't seem to mind. In fact, she seemed enthralled to be with him. And he liked how she dressed. During the time I saw them at the bar, he seemed to have his hand on her tits or her ass. When he reached down to touch her pussy, she didn't close her legs like the prude I have seen her when she is around you. No, she spread her legs wide for them, giving all of us a view of that beautiful shaved pussy of hers. Seeing that look of arousal in her eyes as his large hands covered her mound was only surpassed when two of his big fingers disappeared into her cunt. I thought she would fall off her seat as she rocked against his fingers while he fucked her with his hand. When he finished, she took him by the hand and they went to the bathroom. It was about a half hour later that they returned. I couldn't help but notice the bead of cum dripping down her thigh, and that slight sheen as it dampened her fishnet stockings. His hand was on her ass, and she was glowing as she sat on the bar.

The bartender didn't seem amused by their antics and I thought he was going to throw them out. But your wife walked behind the bar and into the storeroom. She wasn't careful when she closed the door, and I got a view of her squatting down and unzipping his fly. His cock disappeared into her mouth, and I got a good view of her bobbing back and forth on his dick. He pushed on her head and pumped his cock into her mouth. When her hands reached for his hips, I wondered if she would push him away from her. Instead, she pulled him closer, as if challenging him to drive his dick down her throat. After a few minutes of pumping his cock in your wife's throat, he slowed to a stop, then withdrew his spent cock from her mouth. She stood up, pulling her tight skirt to cover her pussy, then walked out. A bead of his cum clung to her cheek, which she lovingly collected on her finger and sucked on it like she was savoring a lollipop.

When she returned to her boyfriend, a man approached them and talked with them. Your wife smiled, and the man pulled out a wad of cash, handing it to her boyfriend. The stranger then took your wife by the hand and walked back to the restrooms. Ten minutes later, she returned to her place next to her boyfriend. The bead of cum on her thighs and stockings now had another bead, and your wife flashed a mischievous smile to me as she sat down. Another man walked over, and another transaction was made. Over the next hour, your wife serviced three more guys. By this time, her hose were cum soaked, and you could see her cream filled pussy, as your cock drunk wife didn't bother to pull down her skirt.

I have to say, I was tempted to join in on the proposition, but I was out of cash. Then, your wife approached me, and asked me if I wanted to join in. I told her I didn't have any money. She said it was fine, so long as I let you know that your wife was whoring herself out for her boyfriend, and that you were sucking everybody's load out of her pussy the night she came home and sat on your face. The first load you tasted was mine, which was the last one that was put into her well fucked pussy.

I hope you licked her pussy well. Such a beautiful slut deserves a loving husband to worship her.

Here is the fifty bucks she was charging the other night. If she wants a tip, tell her to give me a call. I'd love to take first stab at her pussy the next time she goes out on the town.


Badboy_71
Badboy_71
92 Followers