All Comments on 'Thoughts for a Cuckold'

by Badboy_71

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
"... This was the makeup of a woman who knew what she wanted."

Nope.

Actually, this is the makeup of the common whore.

Which is exactly what this woman is.

Gotta ask THE QUESTION, when it comes to this type of stories:

if this is the kind of relationship you're looking for, in a marriage, why get marry at all? What's the point? Why not just stay as an unwed couple, until the sharing become tedious (which it will, inevitably), and you both move on to partner you respect enough to remains monogamous with?

Sigh... anyway, same old, same old. Nothing to see here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sorry

I am not married, thst might have been some dumb gangsters wife so you better make yourself scarce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Agree with mightyhorny comment

That comment applies to all cuck stories, swinger, sharing, and even cheaters. Dont get married. But then again we would only have romance to read. Bad topic but nice story of a whore wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love it

I absolutely loved the story. The poor looser that made the previous comment has no idea. I think you nailed it. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Zero redeeming value. In fact, I have come to see these stories as nothing but a troll from a neckbeard living in his mothers basement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I agree

Mightyhorny you have it right. Why would you get married and put up with that crap. Stay single why pay for a divorce or anything else exclusion child support. You have them you pay for them

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
MightyHorny: How about you stop reading cheating Wife stories and bitching???

You knowingly go to a section of a porn website which contains stories about cheating Wives, and you Bitch and rant against cheating Wives???

What is your aim? What is your goal? What are you trying to achieve?

If you dont like stories about cheating Wives then dont read them! How is that for a fucking idea?

I dont like BDSM or Gay or Incest, so I dont go and read stories in those sections then attack the authors, the characters in the stories and the readers...

So, ummm... Are you mad? Are you insane? Or simply just very very very stupid???

Please explain yourself to me! I cant understand guys like you! Is there something I am missing here?

mattenwmattenwabout 4 years ago

Do you actually have to be extremely stupid to write such shit, or is normal stupid enough?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
What

No I didn't know, and she gets wet when I agree to eat her Twinkie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Point

MightyHorny has got a great point I really got to say . This makes this story a complete and utter waste of time. It makes the writer a complete and utter fool . So have to say why waste your time with writing such pointless stories. When you know full well like me that you know that writing these stories gets you no where. If you want to become a talented writer you got to do your homework like look on what they like and not you like . For instance the readers of the loving wife category love BTB stories not how to be a fantastic or great cuckold. There are to many that are being written at the moment so the great cuckold stories are all stale there are no imagination in there stories they are all the same . The best way to use your imagination to the best is look at the BTB stories. If you want a challenge then write some BTB stories cuckold stories have been overdone lately and have made them really really stale . If you want to write cuckold stories then crack on but you have to go to the extreme to get anywhere because the loving wife category has been flooded with to many cuckold stories. That is what people are trying to point out to you . Just please don’t judge me on what I’m trying to point out to you I’m just trying to say that you can become a very talented writer. If you put your mind to it and stop following the flock like a sheep . Just because everyone else is writing cuckold stories doesn’t mean you got to write them. Yes you might have a fetish of being a cuckold but to me it’s better to let others do the work and read there work . Than to struggle with trying to get your own cuckold stories published. Yet BTB stories can make you shine rather than write stories that just prove that you are just a poor every day writer. So the big question is are you going to write and stand up and shine with BTB stories. Or are you just going to fall at the wayside like every other poor writer with a cuckold fantasy and get unnoticed. The choice is yours be great or just fail like the rest .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Well that was just plain ugly

Talk about a common street whore. I wonder how many diseases she picked up from her sex-for-pay in the bathroom? Not too many things nastier than that idea. The entire story had nothing clever or original in it and the sex was neither sexy or erotic. Some stupid people doing some stupid things doesn't make for a good story.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Garbage

One star.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
To the cuckboy I obviously triggered so much, he not only posted a rant here, but also sent me a private email calling me an asshole:

It's very simple, really: the best stories, on Literotica, happened to be in Loving Wives.

It's a fact. Not even debatable.

Problem is, for every masterpiece written by the likes of JPB, Todd172, dtiverson, oshaw and so many other worthwhile authors, you gotta deal with the countless offering by talentless degenerates that can't help sharing their disgusting fantasies about their wives banging some pseudo-alpha male, making a mockery of marriages in general. It can't be help.

Another problem arises when some of those good authors, like Bob, or, more infamously, Matt Moreau, also dab in some straight-up cuckold themes. So, since I'm not a mind reader, and have therefore no way of knowing what kind of theme an author is offering, in any given story... 'guess what? I gotta read it! 'Seems quite obvious, but, hey, 'gonna chalk that one on you being so rage-filled, you couldn't think properly.

Now, as for me giving my opinion on any given stories - I don't do it all the time, and rather give it to tales that are worthy of praise or that may need a little bit of work. But, sometimes, I end up wasting my time on a story so pointless, so disgusting, so unerotic... I HAVE TO TELL THE AUTHOR OF THAT PIECE OF SHIT HOW MUCH I HATED IT! I have to try to make him/her understand that writing isn't their thing, and he/she should go back under the rock he/she crawled out from under, for the betterment of mankind in general. Some of those wannabes listen to my advice, and went back to obscurity ('know for a fact it happened at least once!); others ignored me and persevered. It is what it is.

Cuckboys like you, though... man, you are even funnier than the sadass authors you're defending. That you enjoy this kind of fetish (that should, BTW, be in Fetish!) is none of my business. Go ahead, jack yourself off, thinking about eating the creampies your wife's lover left you - ultimately, what you eat don't make me shit. That you don't seem - or are too stubborn - to realize that the OVERWHELMING MAJORITY OF LW READERS do not support pro-cuckold stories... that boggles the mind. Take this story, for instance: 'only have an outside chance of cracking a 3; none at all to get to a 4; and will be forgotten by everyone by the time it's off the new list. As it should. 'Makes no sense that you're not aware of that... but, then again, cuckolding is, in my opinion, a mental disease, so it would be far-fetched to expect someone like you to think rationally about this.

Even more hilarious: the fact that my opinion should be less valid simply because I dislike a story! So, according to simps like you, the comment sections only exist here for two reasons: blowing unicorns up an author's butt, and attacking anyone who dare disputing the brillance of the work in question... do I got it right? Well, 'know what: go fuck yourself. If I don't like something I read, and feel the need to share my displeasure, I'll do it. I'll especially do it, since I now know for certain that such action may cause sycophants like you to get a stroke, which would make the world a better place. The author, in such instance, only have three options: learn from it; ignore it; or delete my comment altogether. 'Cause that thing: authors here DO NOT NEED to have a comment section for their stories. One of my favorite writers on LIT, PAPATOAD, doesn't allows any comment on any of his tales. I guess he doesn't want to deal with the constant praises he would undoubtedly receive for most of his offering. But yeah - no comment sections... and still one of the most well regarded LW authors around here.

Curious, isn't it?

Anyway - this was fun! I think this is the third time I took the time to answer a mad cuckboy on this topic. 'Bet you didn't think I would waste so much time on you, but I have been bore senseless since I've been forced out of work, and idle hand and all that shit, knowhatimean? In any case, thank you for calling me an asshole - I really didn't mean to sugar-coat how much I dislike this flash from Badboy_71, and, well, if my comment provoked such a reaction from you... I guess I made my disdain very clear.

Plus, being an asshole isn't that bad. It could be worst.

I could be a cuckold.

Now there's a life not worth living.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Fun, fun, fun.....

....*****

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineabout 4 years ago
And here we have

Another gay boy that gets off on dicks and cum . I think all this cuckold crap are hate filled fems. Who want to destroy marriages . Gays and nothing more. This is why this type of things don't last and end in divorce. No lady that loves her husband would pull this shit!

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Anon 4/6

My comment on your attack on MightyHorny somehow disappeared, actually my comments on all stories disappeared. I don't think that you have the right to call out anyone for a comment they make on a free story site. Other than personal attacks on authors, I think anything goes. Like MightyHorny says I believe that only a mentally challenged individual would claim to be a cuck. The cuck, the whore, and the bull(shit), all have some kind of problem keeping them from fitting into normal society. My opinion, and my belief only. I get attacked by anons in comments, and also anonymous emails that I can't respond to. You nasty little cuck bitches are awfully tough behind your anonymity. Like cockroaches and other vermin, you feel safe only hidden in the dark. Comment on the stories as you see fit, but you can't restrict the comments of others.

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Ever

Don't think I've ever met a real cuck, at least I hope not. From their anonymous attitudes, you would think they would look and act like Hells Angels, instead of pugnacious teddy bears.

SuzyFloosieSuzyFloosieover 3 years ago
cuckolds

is it normal to jump out of a perfectly good plane? why would you sky dive? risk your life! leave your wife and family in that way or gamble your house in a game of cards?

cucking seems more sensible now lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
All those cuckolds?

Turn into divorced men with no wives. Poorly thought out drivel.

1 star

ChaosTheory123ChaosTheory123over 2 years ago

A delicious little cuckold piece. Please keep writing, and ignore the cretins.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous