All Comments on 'Thoughts Revisited'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry

crap. Enough said. No too much said. Wasn't worth comment.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
LOOKS LIKE BUYERS REMORSE

and those stories, can they be verified. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
What a whitewash

One telling comment in there. That after the kids were born she had sex with him even if she didnt want to and she couldnt understand his cheating. Well if you are married to a cold woman that does not enjoy making love to you, you stay married to her to pay for the kids but find love elsewhere. I am who I am is a very egotistical statement!

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I enjoyed this for what it was !

This was an illustration of the maxim about their being three sides in an argument . There is my story, your story & then finally the cold hard truth . He told his " stretchers " over five submissions . Now she has told hers in this one.

Her most glaring one is her looking forward to seeing him in the afterlife . In real life , she couldn't stand him. Well maybe Carol does look forward to seeing him in heaven . The idea of denying him sex for eternity is probably delicious to her . Hah !

All in all , this is a strong way to close out a long-ish series by the author . I appreciate him sharing. Thank you D.G. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pathetic excuse to justify a cheating whore.

Title says it all.

bruce22bruce22over 12 years ago
Very good

The problem with the three sided argument is that the objective truth is meaningless in human relationships. There is his truth and her truth. It is irrelevant what others think!

We now know why they both acted the way they did but there will as always be gray areas and I am sure that he would point out some errors of fact in her tale...

DG HearDG Hearover 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Many Readers wanted to know more about Carol and why she might have acted the way she did. That's why I wrote her side of the story. Who to believe??? In real live we often hear both sides of a story. We never know the whole truth or why things happen the way they did.

Thank you for all the comments. It's mone of the reasons Ilike writing stories; hearing what the readers think.

With respect

DG Hear

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fornicators and adulterers in heaven!

The afterlife means you would not be able to recognize your family. What was the age range to appear in heaven i.e.infant,a teen,an adult or the face on your death day.Is it in human form? or a speck of dust in billions of souls gathered throughout the centuries and of other non terresterial beings who are also the Almighty children.If you give a good visual of things to come,do not ever think of meeting your exes as you had on earth.

Adulterers,rapist,etc are non incognito in the after life like the other souls and If you can meet with your ex thats a 1 in a billion chance of a success.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's always the guys fault!

Even if she were telling the truth, she was a miserable bitch that drove him out to look for relief of his sexual needs. Oh what about the guys that brought the veggie's over to her? Nothing happened there? If there is a heaven, hopefully he can avoid her!

PostScriptorPostScriptorover 12 years ago
Great epilog!

As one of the readers who asked for another chapter telling the wife's side of the story I would like to thank DG for writing this up.

So what do we learn? That life is messy; that in divorces there are two sides to every story (isn't that the reality of life?); that in the first parts of 'Thoughts', the protagonist 'Bob' was being selective about what he told and what he didn't, and that Bob was trying to make himself out to be the good guy.

If there were a couple questions that weren't resolved (e.g., when she says that she likes sex too much to stay with him?) it really rounded the entire story out.

Good job, DG!

BelgiumBelgiumover 12 years ago
Still a bitch

Still think badly of Carol. Granted, her husband was a cheater but she should have either dfivorced him right away when finding out or have forgiven him and put their lives back together like he remorsefully tried to do, even supporting her during her unnecessary operations. She did neither and let it fester and treated him like sh!t. Then after having the best sex of her marriage she decides that she can't go on anymore and demands a divorce. As to Cindy, if I recall correctly Bob never stated he was unfaithful with her during the marriage. I don't see any reason to doubt that as he fessed up all other bad things he did. The fact he went over there doesn't mean they had sex. So in my opinion Carol jumped to conclusions - giving her preconceptions with his earlier cheating - without giving him the benefit of the doubt.

bigguy323bigguy323over 12 years ago
Women who marry expecting the man to remain sexually faithful have themselves to blame if, after marriage, they use sex as a weapon.

It's a form a "bait and switch" and is totally fucked up. Frankly, I think the guy should divorce the frigged bitch before he strays, but I can understand if he tries to get some puss before it comes to that.

I did not cheat on the bitch in my "real" life, but I would have felt justified had I done so.

Guys have their behavior issues too. Such as beating the woman. Unless she attacks him it's seldom justifiable. Of course, many women specialize in mental cruelty and since guys have the strength, I expect some get the shit kicked out of them for running their little games.

Not justified, of course, but understandable.

So, I don't like Carols side of things and I don't think she was justified in what she did. She is a cunt.

RHinSCRHinSCover 12 years ago
He Said, She Said

They are mostly saying the same thing. He cheated and she made him pay. They both paid for far too long. The kids turned out well and that usually does not happen in situations like this. They must have been good actors. It is more likely that they would have witnessed several screaming matches. With the divorce rate climbing we are going to see some really fucked up people when the kids grow up. People who have no idea what a normal family or relationship is. Hell, it is that way now. But, it's a story. Not bad. Sorry Duna, that is the way it is most of the time.

SpiritogreSpiritogreover 12 years ago

Interesting comments. After reading this version and hearing both sides of the story many commentors still cry "burn the bitch in hell". I just hope they'll never marry a life and living person, they're probably better off just hanging out with their buddies ... ^^

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
well since tht last liar is always right

she could swear on a stack of bibles Korans and Harri whatever s and i would not believe the worthless self centered cold prude female cock tease kunt .put a man through hell for 40 some years and when he can not get loved from the prune at home he looks elsewhere.it is to bad you can't call back the boat from the river Styx..

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

I read on SOL earlier this story.

It is important to listen to the other part as well. The wreck of this marriage the responsibilty is 2/3 of the cheater husband and 1/3 of the cold hearted wife. Belgium was right she should have divorced from him or she should have forgiven him but the long time punishment was a mistake for both.

northlandernorthlanderover 12 years ago
Thanks DG

Good to see the many comments about the three sides to a story, that is absolutely true, he says, she says, and what actually happened is somewhere in the middle. Thanks for a story that illustrates this so well. No matter what the person says, their side of the story is what they perceive happened, not what actually happened and the more people involved, the more sides there are.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3over 12 years ago
Carol is a Bitch!

Let me see if I got this right. Carol denies her husband sex forever because she saw his truck outside of Ciny's house and then make his life hell for 4 more years { Bob was 58 when she had the partial hysterectomy and they got divorced when he was 63}?.She has the best sex of her life with Bob but then start divorce proceedings? Of course, Carol having sex with Tom, Bob's best friend and husband of her friend Linda during her separation (still married to Bob) is just a mistake that she should be forgiven for. No forgiveness for the man she professed to love above all other men. It is too bad that Bob wasted so much of his life with this bitch! Why torture a man for 4 years when you know that the marriage is over? How much did she hate him not to let him go rather than take out on him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Not my favorite

I actually don't see why this had to be written. It adds nothing to the mix.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
This Is A Terrific Complement To The Series

The way I deciphered this chapter is that this was a marriage that suffered from enormous communication gaps. When she claims the need to set the record straight, I feel as if the dying Bob had nothing to gain by lying in his story, Yet I believe both of them assumed and misread many of the situations that lead to their divorce. Because this chapter highlighted the circle of miscommunication & mistrust, I consider it to be the best of the series; almost a guide of what NOT to do in a marriage. She made him suffer for decades based on almost nothing. He spent decades trying to redeem himself for actions she had pretty much moved on from...Carol had created a whole new agenda for keeping him at arms length. I loved this story of unrequited love and wasted lives. Nicely done.

Danger09Danger09almost 12 years ago

This story brought tears to my eyes; my husband asked me what was wrong & when I told him about this story he asked me if it was my time of the month? What a jackass.... Than he just walked away & said chicks! Lol... I read all of the series & I loved'em... I'm no where near 50 I'm only 28 but I understood, granted the wife was a complete bitch but that doesn't justify the husbands constant affairs. Both of these individuals handled their problems poorly, the wife withheld sex & the husband seeked sex elsewhere. It seems there was a lot of game playing in this relationship but they nevertheless still loved each other but they just couldn't live together without the constant arguing. When he found it he had cancer I cried, here he was alone , sick & dying and he didn't want to burden his family. The wife knew of his affairs but yet she stayed & just decided to make life unhappy for the both of them. I think after she found out about his first encounter there should've been ground rules & consequences placed if they still wanted to be married, but yet she said & did nothing. She withheld sex as a consequence but wasn't that the reason he went fucking around on her in the first place? My mom always told me if you wouldn't do things for your husband there's plenty of women out there who'd gladly will. I think somewhere down the line they forgot how to love each other, the wife lack of sex drive was driving him to watch porn & masturbate but she still didn't condone him doing that , she called him a pervert; would she rather he cheat on her again? The husband was no saint, if he wanted to have sex but his wife was unwilling he should've requested they talk to a professional, cheating wasn't the answer & if the wife wasn't willing to at least try & fix the problems in their marriage , they should've just divorced. There's a lot of blame for both of these people. I think this was a very sad story. I wish they stayed together, the problems in their marriage could've been fixed but I guess the wife no longer wanted to be with him. He cheated but so did she. So she gets no sympathy from me.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
THIS IS SO EASY TO PUT A BUYER REMORSE ON

there is always at least 3 sides to a revisited story. TK U MLJ LV NV

ValundarValundarover 11 years ago
5 *

This whole series started as a ** but has worked its way to a 5.

Every installment got better and better.

Danger09 hit it on the head. they were both wrong.

What really pushes this story to a 5 star, was how believable this story is.

You can actually see how this could easily happen in real life.

***** excellent job!

cliffhanger20cliffhanger20about 11 years ago
HIS LIFE WAS LIKE A SAD COUNTRY SONG

It didn't seem to matter what he did, it was always wrong. But he hung right in there and gave her and his children a good life. And then she shit all over him just like the bitch she was. So fuck her and the horse she road in on. Well written story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I can address this from personal experience.

Some men cheat, they will cheat if the wife gives them all the sex they can stand. In my case I think it was the religious fanatic Mother I had who was all bound up in sex prevention and preached to me about it all my life, literally. When I was just barely walking, a little girl and I were examining each other, you know how kids are. Mother had a fit and threw that up to me every time I got caught with another little girl. I did this at age (about 6) and got prayed for, got reminded of doing at age two and whipped. Later several times until I reached my early teens; lecture with nagging, whipping, prayers. I got slicker and did not get caught as often. So, I was fucking around before I could fuck and continued all my life. I blame my hyper-religious Mother for some of it plus, it was a lot of fun.

This woman should have talked with her husband, set limits and penalties and then booted him out long before she did. This belittling him and nagging him, refusing sex even though she liked it and finally fucking his best friend (which fortunately he never found out about) made her a punishing bitch and she gets no sympathy from me. Her refusal to do things (travel etc.) with him was also part of the reason he fucked around. I am not excusing him, I am just saying she was a punishing bitch and made both of them unhappy for years. She should have gone long before. I would not have stayed with her nearly as long as he did. I feel sorry, somewhat, for her and her poor judgement. I'm glad he had a relatively happy time after the divorce and he showed much class afterward.

DG, great story, I did not care for the first few chapters only because it was so real. I will not sign with my user name as I have revealed more than I should have about my early life. L

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
PEOPLE TEND TO FORGET

there are at least 2 sides to every story. TK U MLJ LV NV

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
gets a 1 or less

This is a cop-out story a, oh look she is not a bitch,please, thanks for lowering the quality of all the previous great stuff, put some of this in the first one..no then its shit. you leave clues to this behavior other wise it is just a cheap writer's ploy to get that extra boo hoo, how very.... common(you write better than this)

racfguyracfguyabout 10 years ago
This guy could have been me...

Many years ago, I was married to a "Carol." I was constantly accused of cheating. If I just happened to LOOK at a woman, when we were driving down the street, I was "cheating" on her.

This from a girl who never let me see her naked. Always had to be covered up, or the lights off.

Damn good thing I realized early on what a sick, controlling shrew she was (just like her mother), and got out before it was too late (no kids).

Fortunately, years later I married a wonderful woman and we have had forty years [and counting] of happiness.

This Carol is trying to make out that she is a martyr and everything was Bob's doing. What crock of shit. Then, to play the grieving widow at his funeral. Just plain despicable. I wouldn't believe a damn thing she said.

What really pissed her off was that he was able to move on and have a fairly happy life after she gave him the boot.

Thanks for the story, DG.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good ole dg cuck

Even if he doesn't pull a raac he still has to give the bitch the last word.

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
This is not a cop out -

It is her side of the story - she WAS a bitch and made him pay for decades. She KNOWS that he did more than he wrote - we only have the author to rely on of course - so I believe both stories are what the person did and they believed -

So that leaves us with -

He gave an accurate picture of his bad behavior -

She ASSumed she knew more than was true -

He tried to do penance (maybe too little but he did it) -

She held a grudge -

He had issue she had to [pay for but grew up -

She had mental issues he had to pay for - and never dealt with

And so it goes back and forth - like real people - on balance -

She could have made her own life far easier if she had gotten help and both of them might have been happier for it - even if he did nothing different

He should have gotten help but even if he did they would have lived essentially the same life because she need help too and without it she would have still been resistant, demanding and treated him him like crap because he was male.

That all ASSumes the author would have let it go that way heh - Nice work DG

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a load of excuses for being a bitch.

It sounds like she needed to get some professional help for her problems. But she didn't and basically made Bob's life hell for a long, long, long time. She's right. He should have divorced her years ago. And shacking up with his best friend was inexcusable. Again, give her the cancer and let Bob live a happy life without the shrew. Just plain ugly.

+

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

Didn't change my perception of her one bit. Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
1 star

Still a BITCH ASS CUNT!

phd70phd70over 9 years ago
Like many cheating stories on LIT, communication lack is the the underlying cause.

Interesting tale, but wife permitted her 'revenge' to drag on interminably! She was unbalanced mentally. She proclaimed that she loved husband, but the overdone revenge showed that she was kidding herself about that 'love'. She simply destroyed her life and that of her husband. He should have exercised common sense and left her when it was clear that she had abandoned him and their relationship. But thanks

for the well crafted tale, DG Hear. Dan

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
the sad part of this adendum

is that she believes in her heart that he cheated more times than he reported. Whether he did or not doesn't matter because in her mind he did.

There really are women out there just like Carol. They don't want or need the physical contact of sex. I was married to one. After our divorce, (yes she asked for it and contacted her attorney before telling me) she never dated, and up till now, 35 years later, she has not had a relationship with a man. She just isn't interested.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 9 years ago
Damn

I want to think better of her but I can't. It's a shame that she just wasted both of their lives together. They should have divorced twenty years sooner but she just kept him around and basically just broke his balls. Bitch.

I have to hand it to DG because his portrayal of the women's side was excellent.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzaralmost 9 years ago
Nope

I don't see how this added anything worthwhile. It's all just a depressing mess with thoroughly unlikable characters in a murky story with no clear path. I think this last chapter damaged an already weak tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ONCE BROKEN IT CAN NEVER BE FIX.

I have read most of these cheating stories, along with the revenge ones as well.

They have made me feel some of the hurt i have felt for years, see i have been divorced twice be cheating women one even turned my daughter against me.

I'm not judging you or taking sides, divorce, separation,cheating the blaming is all hurtful, not only to our selves but everyone we know. i wish and hope you can find god and peace with your selves, i know i'm still trying . i may right my story some day i may not , ty for yours

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Bitch - Cunt - Whore

She was right, she was all of those. With his affairs, Bob drove the marriage over a cliff and there was no way of saving it. All the retribution she piled on the marriage didn't solve anything. She should have packed her tent (sorry... I forgot, she didn't like camping) and left. Nobody talking to anybody, no communication. This marriage was doomed from the beginning.

HeWhoGoesThereHeWhoGoesThereabout 8 years ago
Hmmm...

Okay, so Carol is convinced that Bob cheated on her with Cindy, which is what got her started down the road to divorce. But Bob claims he never cheated again. Is this supposed to mean he was an unreliable narrator, or is it to make the divorce that much sadder because the biggest issue she had wasn't actually an issue?

I'm inclined to believe Bob; if he had cheated again, you'd think he would've told Ted about it, but even he claims that Bob never cheated again. And then there's Ted's wife. Bob refused an offer of no-strings-attached sex because he couldn't bring himself to cheat on the woman who was divorcing him. Also, it doesn't seem like he would've been stupid enough to leave his truck in Cindy's driveway if anything untoward was going on.

Oh well, regardless of who's really telling the truth, this was a great series. I usually avoid stories featuring such old characters, mostly since they're usually all about men/women pushing seventy banging people young enough to be their grandkids. No thanks. At least Bob kept it in his age group.

5 stars from me, across the board.

MaxxxstylesMaxxxstylesabout 8 years ago
Forgiveness

One thing I have learned is that harboring I forgiveness is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. When you harbor I forgiveness, you only hurt yourself. Bob was wronger than two left shoes for his cheating. I want to make that perfectly clear. But if you want to stay in a marriage, it makes no sense to try not to make it work. You are just waisting your time. Withholding sex is basically saying you don't want it to work and is ultimately doomed to fail. You withholding sex is basically saying that you DON'T love him and plays a role in his cheating. The flesh is week and one will ultimately give in to the desires of it. So basically, you set him up to cheat. Love is an action verb and has to be displayed, not just said. Very good story though. 5 stars!

MaxxxstylesMaxxxstylesabout 8 years ago
Harboring Unforgiveness

Recent comment is meant to say harboring "Unforgiveness"

xtchrxtchrabout 8 years ago
Let's Blame The Man ...Again!

This last section just ruined a good story for me. It came back to let's blame the man.

If his version is true he should never have stayed with her, and if her version is correct, she should never have stayed with him. I hate cheaters but the only option after cheating is to really work on the marriage or get divorced. Nothing else works.

RhomanovRhomanovalmost 8 years ago
*****

Liked the way you ran the view from her side. Tied to his tale, it makes sense. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
An easy fix

Men are interested in sex until they die. Seriously, until they die. I watched the grandfather of a buddy looking at a young woman once, just like I would have. After a long talk, this man told me he still dreamed of it, would love to have sex but at 92, there was no one for him. He could even gain an erection without a blue pill!

When my wife and I were married in our late teens, she told me once if I looked at another woman with the idea of sex, she wasn't doing her job. All through our marriage she did her best, not always feeling like it, to help me out. Sometimes her pussy, her ass and occasionally her hand. She did her best.

Then came menopause. It was awful. For both her and me. It hurt me to watch her so uncomfortable, it also hurt to live with a screaming banshee. Then one day, I left a note on the table. It said: "Do you still love me?"

When I came home, she was in tears and had written a long response. In short, she said she'd lost her focus in life and that I had to ask, showed her how badly. After that, things improved markedly. Sex still hurts her, badly. Yet I believe that she can't have nonstop nasty sex like we did for 30 years is worse. It's been interesting, but she and I have figured out ways to take care of both of us very intimately.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Marriage Without Sex/Love Making

No way I would of stayed married to her without making love to each other at least 3-4 time a week. Sometime divorce is the only way, but it should of happened a lot sooner then when your in your sixties.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
FYB

Sorry but I can only say - "fuck you bitch".

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Re-read Story

After reading the story over again - I retract my previous comment!

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHEN ONE CHOOSES TO BE MAGNANIMOUS

you have to take all the hits pro and con TK U MLJ LV NV

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Husband 80% at fault in this story. Total cheater. To those who think since wife was cold and didn’t like sex that made it OK for him to cheat, well what about, “for better or worse in sickness and health till death do us part”. Her not wanting to give blowjobs or wanting sex later in life is not a reason to cheat. She obviously had phycological issues that should have been addressed but were not. What if they roles were reversed should she be able to go out and get a little on the side? Most of the comments would so no. Lot of guys get ED as early as fifty causing a lot of men to be unable maintain an erection and pills don’t always work. Plus due to injury and war wounds a lot of guys are impotent. Hers may not have been physical but phycological problems are just as bad. So I side totally with her, the sad thing is they both always only loved each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Only one thing I can say

These were two miserable people who deserved the torture they gave to each other. He got the last shot in by dying so she couldn't berate him anymore. All these people sickened me. He was a serial cheater, she was a vindictive bitch, the women he met had no problem cheating on their husbands and he had no problem fucking married women. His best friend fucked his wife while they were still married and that cheaters wife fucked someone just for revenge. Screw the entire lot of them. No, wait, Bob already did that.

Tiger27Tiger27over 4 years ago

There are two assholes in both stories:

Bob, for being a cheater, and

Tom for taking advantage of an emotionally distraught and drunken woman.

To me, Bob and Tom were asshole buddies.

Granted, Carol shouldn't have let Tom in her home that night, but by the story she did so wanting to talk to an old (supposed) friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wrong way

Bob cheated and this is a bad thing of course.

But staying married with him and hold back sex with him is the worst way. What idd she expect how he would react, if he just get's sex every few month??? Sorry, if she can't forget his cheating, then just divorce him.

Sorry for writing as Anonymous. I'm trying to activate my account since July 2019, but didn't get support from LIT, Manu or Laurel. If you want to help me create a Thread in the Tech-Support-Forum, contact me: infosauger@gmx.at

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

So no you basically rewrote the original story to fill in the holes. You writing is normally much better than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What a Bitch she was

MormonJackMormonJackalmost 3 years ago

Awesome job. it certainly changes the complexion of the story.

I've always believed that there are two sides to every story and then there is the truth. In this case there is his/Bob's side andhers/Carol's side, and the truth is probably somewhere between. However, if Carol's dying wish is to be back together with Bob "someday," she should have learned to forgive in life and made that happen. Now she get's to pretend that she was his loving wife.

ctdansctdansover 2 years ago

so did he know that his best friend Tom basically raped his wife?

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

She was an asshole and you decided to help her character somewhat to excuse her behaviour

Because of your clumsy rehabilitation l score this chapter 2/5

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

wow! as the world is particularly misogynistic.

If the wife had cheated several times, the vast majority would have burned her.

As proof, she is basically the victim in the story. She didn't cheat (at least or has no information) and she was betrayed several times by her husband.

So yes, his behavior was not good at all (bitchy) after the infidelity was discovered, but at any time the husband could also divorce him if he was not satisfied with the conditions.

in life either you accept the situation and you shut your mouth, or you don't accept and you act.

But hey these days, it's much easier to complain and blame others for your own actions.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAalmost 2 years ago

These twoshould have moved on many years ago. They were mis-matched after he started selling insurance. He shuld have spread his skills and stayed single. She should have met someone who was not a cheater and gave him the love she wasted on Bob. BTRH...

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 2 years ago

Huh the world is misogynistic…. Hummm, 33% aren’t the father. 50% of men paying child support are related to the children. Men go to jail first r shit women say on a regular basis. Is this was even remotely true, Bob would have been killed already. But she who the writer is the justification was as sure as shooting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If you’re so emotionally hurt that you can’t give yourself physically, then end the relationship. If your spouse commits adultery, divorce is a minimum level consequence. However, if you don’t divorce, then you’re choosing to forgive and forget. You’re entitled to end the marriage. You’re NOT entitled to stay in the marriage for the purpose of making their life miserable!

ZK

Busman19639Busman1963912 months ago

This woman was a total bitch. She drove him away with her attitude.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lol @ Huedogg2: the 33% erroneous paternity stat is for men who ask to get a paternity test done. If you don't understand thr implication of that, well no one can help you.

Regarding the story, everyone was an asshat. But just imagine if the genders were reversed. The btbers would have pitchforks out for the errant wife. Yes she was shrew and a bitch, but she didn't start this f$ck up. Bob had several affairs. And now we know he actually started things anew with Cindy. This whole excuse of "driving him" to another woman's arms is bs. He is a grown man and could file for divorce. She should have filed for divorce and would have if she knew about Jen in a timely fashion. Dude cheated with at least three other women. He works long hours she gets upset and they argue, and goes and f$cks another woman. Please. Immature and selfish much? Her withholding sex poisoned the marriage but she hurt too much and used alcohol as a cover. Honestly best for all if she divorced him but they also had kids, etc. Then she had medical issues. Yeah I get that eventually he feels like he has already been punished enough and has feels abused. But then instead of exiting the marriage, he goes to Cindy, and oh yeah while his wife.may not have the timing down pat with Condy, he was having an emotional affair and had to know how his wife would react when seeing him visiting Cindy. And oh yeah hubby is such a white knight he f$cks Cindy's married mid 30s daughter to show her what great orgasms are like. Ffs. He is an asshole. Wash my hand of all the characters for different reasons. And oh yeah Tom is basically a rapist, as she could.not have given consent. Linda is not a peach either. Gah!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

She claims he had multiple affairs, but has at best claims made by others. She knew he went to some woman's house. That's suspicious. But it's not absolute proof either. Especially if he had a decent reason. I have a trade job and have gone over to houses with young women to fix their stuff. Yall watch too much porn. I literally show up, fix the problem. They offer me a drink. I tell them my price. And I come home dirty, and take a shower. It's not sexy. In the 100s of houses I've been to, maybe a handful of women flirted with me. And it wasn't serious. And I'm not bad looking. So most people don't feel like sex when their house falls apart. Is my point. She's very insecure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@prior Anonymous: read the full story arc. He cheated more than once, and possibly had three affairs. Don't defend the guy because he is male. Cheating sucks no matter who does it. Bob was not remotely innocent. His wife's reaction was tough, because in reality she should have divorced him much earlier. Instead they lived in marital limbo. For a long time it was for thr kids. No sympathy for the asshat. But she made poor choices by well, by not divorcing him and moving on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5723 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Thoughts Ch. 05 Previous Part
Thoughts Series Info