Thousands of People

Story Info
She dances naked in a Mardi Gras parade.
4.2k words
4.67
8.9k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/07/2024
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE

This is my tale of how I danced naked in front of thousands of people. Well, I was wearing a mask. You can see my picture on the internet.

I was in my junior year at Ole Miss when a very good friend of mine, Carmen, a Brazilian girl, invited me to join her during our winter break in her home country. It would be a trip of a few days. It was summer in the southern hemisphere and it was Mardi Gras time. Having never been out of the country, I was looking forward to experiencing a different culture and meeting new people. My daddy was willing to pay the air-fare to Brazil and back. The flight was easier than I expected and we were met at the airport by Carmen's brother and sister. They lived in a little town in the countryside, about a three-hour drive from the Sao Paulo airport.

Carmen and her family were very gracious hosts and showed me around and told me about the culture of their wonderful country. We spent the first day getting settled and acclimated. I spent time with Carmen's family. She had three sisters and one brother, Ramon. Ramon had gone to a Brazilian university and was working for their father in his business. Ramon was a few years older than Carmen and me. He spoke pretty-good English. Carmen's sister Francisca was a year younger than us. Another sister Maria was five years older and Lena was three years older. We had a great time with the family. I didn't know much Portuguese, but they all knew a little English and I could get the gist of what they were kidding each other about. The girls giggled about their boyfriends and kidded Ramon about his girlfriends, although he wasn't going with anyone in particular.

The next day, Carmen, Lena, Francisca and I drove a couple hours to a beach on the coast. We went to a topless beach and I followed the local custom and sunbathed with my breasts out. Once I got over my initial modesty, I found myself enjoying the freedom of walking around wearing only a very small bikini bottom. Lena and Francisca had obviously been sunbathing topless because their breasts were nice and tan. They told me I needed to get a full-body tan. Having my breasts exposed was one thing, but going bottomless was another thing. But, when they all stripped naked, I felt that I had to do the same. I rationalized that I would never see any of these people again and it would be exciting to try something new. I had a full bush of hair on my pussy. The three sisters had all shaved with Francisca and Lena being bare while Carmen had a small landing strip of dark black hair. I'm a light brunette, almost blonde, so my furry pussy drew the attention of my friends and others on the beach. Someone took a photo of the four of us naked with the beach and sea in the background. Having people, including several young men, ogling me was erotic and I was aroused the entire day. That night, my hands found my clitoris and I fingered myself to an orgasm. I fell asleep wondering what other adventures awaited me in this exotic land.

The next day, I learned that Carmen, her sisters and a few of their friends had been invited to dance on a Mardi Gras float in a parade in a few days. They asked me to join them. She explained that we would be on a float for the Taboo Crewe and would be dancing while we went through the parade.

"What type of dancing?" I asked. They laughed and made some very sexually suggestive gestures, moving their hips, wiggling their breasts and twerking their butts.

I asked what we would be wearing and Carmen said, "Almost nothing or maybe nothing at all, it's up to you. Everyone wears a mask, so nobody knows who you are."

I had heard about women being naked in the parades in Latin America and wondered how far Carmen was going to go. She said the city where we were dancing had 'very few restrictions' and described the costumes that we would wear on the float. We'd start out in halter tops and short-shorts under flimsy skirts then go to bikini tops and bottoms. The mask was one of those that cover around your eyes with feathers on top over the forehead. There would be three or four girls on each side of the float. We would strip down when we got near the judges stand. The crewe was one of the best-known groups and had won awards for three out of the last five years, so the sisters were very excited about having the opportunity to be on such a renowned float. Francisca and Maria had danced the previous year and knew the people organizing the float.

I was reluctant to dance in such a skimpy outfit in front of crowd, but Carmen and Maria convinced me. "You only live once. Nobody knows you down here. Let's have fun." I agreed, wondering what my daddy would say if he knew his little precious little daughter was going to dance around nearly naked and had been on a nude beach.

Carmen was a lot of fun with a great sense of humor and a willingness to try new things. While in Mississippi, she had talked me into zip-lining and rock climbing. We'd smoked pot and had gone to see a number of sights and museums. We went to some night-clubs and danced until well after midnight. One time, we flashed our tits at some guys from our car. I decided that if she was in the parade, I would not be a chicken and would join her.

We arranged to drive to the city where the parade was being held with Francisca's boyfriend, Maria's husband and Lena's boyfriend the morning of the parade. Francisca had been dating Joao for some time. Lena's boyfriend was a flamboyant young man named Sammy. The brother, Ramon had flirted with me and I found was really liking him. There were five women and four guys in our party.

The morning of the parade, we were up early and the guys drove us five women, in two cars, to the marshalling yard, where the floats were loading-up for the parade. The weather was unusually warm and the sky was cloudy. Carmen, Francisca, Maria, Lena and I checked in and changed. Francisca suggested we leave our purses and street clothes with the men rather than in the locker room in the yard, where they might be stolen. We did and agreed to meet the guys at the end of the parade at the same place. They left to find a place to park. Joao knew his way around pretty well, so he knew of some good locations to watch the parade.

The costumes we wore were in layers. The top layer, that we would start with, included a white halter top covered with sparkles and multiple colors of beads. There was a matching pair of white short shorts and high heels. There was a skirt of sorts, made up of streamers and beads that we wore around our waist. There were about thirty streamers that hung from the waist belt of the skirt. They were flimsy and would flip around in the wind and when we moved. Our legs would be exposed between the streamers and whatever we wore around our hips would be visible with the movement of the streamers. The underlying top layer, under the white halter, was a very skimpy bikini top, with gold doubloons to cover our titties. The bottom, under the shorts and the skirt was a brief G-string white bikini with spangles and beads. I wasn't sure how I felt about the top, but I had worn bathing suits that were almost as small as the bottom and I'd been on the nude beach earlier in the week. I didn't consider that I had worn the bathing suits and been nude on a relatively uncrowded beach while the parade would have a much larger crowd. Carmen explained that we would go to the skimpiest layers only in front of the viewing stand where the judges were located. There were two layers on top, three, including the skirt, on the bottom. Of course, there was the white sparkling mask with the tall feathers. Plus, we wore beads and medallions around our necks that we would throw to the crowd.

We met the other girls who would be dancing and the one man who would be on the float. He was playing the part of the master of a harem or something. He was a dark-skinned guy named Benedito or "Benny". Other members of the crewe were in the double cab of the tractor truck that pulled the float. Carmen, Francisca, Lena, Maria and I were together on one side of the float.

The parade started and soon we were twerking our asses and pumping our hips to the lively music from the float. We were doing some very lewd things and throwing beads. The crowd loved us. There were rum drinks on the float and we were thirsty from dancing in the hot afternoon weather. I was pretty tipsy before very long. The music was loud and intoxicating; I was doing my sexiest dance moves. It was a real party atmosphere.

The parade went on for three hours. The first hour and a half seemed to go by quickly. We wound through the streets with all of us throwing beads to the boisterous crowd. When we turned a corner onto a large boulevard, the crowds got bigger and the path in the street for the floats was narrower. That's when it was time for us to take off the outer layer of our costumes. With the other girls doing it, I went along. They were throwing their costume items to the crowd. I watched Carmen and her sisters throw their tops, then their shorts into the mass of people. The cheering was loud and boisterous as they threw each item. It was my turn, so I removed the halter top and swing it around before throwing it toward a bunch of guys on a balcony. I threw my shorts to a group of people near the float. The applause and cheering I got were amazing and thrilling. I was in the spirit of the festival and enjoyed the wild crowd. With my white, relatively untanned skin, I was really popular. The mask covering my eyes made me bolder.

I was wearing the top with only the dollar-sized doubloons covering my areolas and nipples. It was impossible to keep the doubloons in place. My nipples kept popping out. The thing was useless. So, I threw it into the crowd and danced topless. The other girls preceded or followed my lead and got topless too. Now, all I had on was the bikini bottom and the flimsy skirt around my waist along with my mask. With only thin Velcro strips holding the skirt runners over G-sting bottom, it sure looked like we were almost naked. The five of us were a sight, with our ten titties jiggling with each dance move. The crowd roared as we passed. The girls on the other side were getting the same reaction and it became a friendly competition to see which side could be the most daring and provocative.

I was dancing with my hands behind my head, brazenly displaying my naked breasts to thousands of cheering people. My breasts were standing up, the nipples were hard like pencil erasers and my areolae had goosebumps on them. My tits looked as good as they ever have. I raised my arms over my head and jiggled my tits at the cheering crowd. I had strings of beads around my neck. As we got within a few blocks of the judges stand, I saw the Francisca and Carmen pull off their tiny bikini bottoms and throw them to the crowd. I thought, "You only live once." And threw mine to the crowd as well. Now I actually was naked except for the mask, my shoes and the skirt runners that hung down and covered my pussy, except when the runners flipped aside. When I turned around, dancing, the crowd could see my naked ass under the streamers. I twerked it to the cheers of the crowd. It was oddly thrilling. My nagging conscience was telling me it was bad to be naked in front of people but my ego and the thrill of people watching me and cheering won out. My tits jiggled while I danced and the skirt would sway from side to side, giving glimpses of my pussy to the eager crowd. My light brown muff was barely covered by the streamers anyway and I'm sure the people looking from below could see my slit. The other girls, including Carmen, had shaved their pussies. I hadn't thought about that. I was the white girl, compared to the brown skinned Brazilian girls, and I stood out. My hairy pussy and white skin were very noticeable and very popular.

I thought having the streamers partially covering us would be as far as we would go, but when we got to the judges stand, Benny shouted for us to throw the streamers to the crowd. They were attached by Velcro and the others were pulling them off one at a time and throwing them to the raucous crowd. "Oh my gosh." I was thinking. "Do I really want to do this?" The action of the other girls left me the choice of being the odd one or doing like the others. We wanted to win a prize and I didn't want to be the spoil-sport. We were in front of the judges. The parade was almost over, I thought. So, I did it. I noticed a cute guy and pulled one of the streamers from my waist and threw it to him. I threw another one to one of the judges. The head judge was pointing to my pussy, he wanted the central streamer. I did it. I pulled the thin strip of cloth and threw it to him. Two others followed, one from over my ass and another from over my right thigh. With each streamer, I was more and more exposed. With the swaying of my hips, I was giving the patrons a very revealing show.

Now I was nearly naked (except for my shoes and mask), in front of the judges, but also thousands of people in the crowd. The cheering was overwhelming. Maria, Lena, Francisca, Carmen and I danced in front of the judges stand. We were bare naked except for the mask, our high heels, the diminishing number of streamers and beads around our necks. My pussy got wet realizing what we were doing. I spread the streamers apart to give them a full view of my pussy. We bent over with our asses pointed to the judges and our legs spread. The streamers fell to the side, giving them a view of our pussies between our legs. I'm not sure what award category we were, but we had to be winners. It was thrilling to have so many people screaming for me to show them my body.

I thought the parade was over, but there were many blocks left once we turned off the main boulevard. Apparently, the tradition was for the activities on the float and in the crowd to get even raunchier for the final portion of the parade. I only had about ten of the streamers left and wasn't sure what would happen next. People were reaching for our feet and calling for beads and the diminishing number of streamers. Carmen and Francisca were rubbing the streamers on their pussies and throwing them back to the crowd. I did that for a couple of guys. When we spread our legs even a little while dancing, the view for those on the street looking up must've been fabulous. The thought of hundreds of people, mostly young men looking up at my cunt was very arousing. It was wet down there and I wanted to touch myself. I managed to restrain my urges, but I wasn't shy about showing my assets to the crowd.

We heard some loud cheering on the other side of the float and turned to see that Benny, the 'crewe jefe' had stripped and was presenting the image of a powerful naked man with a group of naked women. He had a black cock dangling between his legs and flopping up and down with his dance moves. Taboo was the name of the crewe. I wasn't sure what was going on but when Benny came over to our side, the crowd went wild. They had seen this float in previous years and expected some nasty activities. Benny came down and put his arms around Carmen, then Francisca. He swayed with each of them, holding his bare cock against their asses. When he held me, I could feel his naked body and his hard cock rubbing against my hips and slipping up and down between my ass cheeks. We were really being nasty, I thought. When he moved back with Francisca, I saw him grind his cock into her and she was pushing her ass back into him. I wasn't sure, but it looked like his cock had slid into the opening to her vagina or was at least between the lips of her pussy.

Maria was completely naked and was dirty dancing with one of the float attendants who had been riding with us. Lena was doing legs kicks, showing her pussy to the crowd.

Benny climbed onto the center platform that was half a level up from us. When he walked over next to us, his large cock was right at the level of our faces. The crowd began to cheer and chant something in Portuguese. Carmen told me they were shouting for us to "Suck It!" They wanted us to suck this black dick for them. I was going along with everything, but was reluctant to do this. But, after Carmen and Lena did it, I did too. I put my mouth over the end of his dick and I sucked on it. He was pumping his hips while I sucked on his tool. I hadn't seen many cocks, but his was the largest I'd seen. I'd only ever sucked on one or two cocks before, but I knew what to do. I got into sucking on it as we went down the street. We presented a really raunchy spectacle as we went down the street with me, all but bare-assed naked, sucking on a cock. When he pulled my mask over my head, revealing my face for a photograph, I didn't think much of it. I remember standing there with people cheering and this guy's cock in my mouth. I thought Benny would have more staying power, so I was surprised when he pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot a load of cum on my face and my tits. There was a big roar from the crowd when he unloaded on my face. A camera flashed again.

Benny then went to the other girls on the other side of the float. He actually fucked one girl while the crowd watched. A few young men tried to get on the float, but two on the men in the truck got out to protect us.

With a few moments to reflect as the parade concluded, I marveled at how brave and how reckless I had been, riding on a float with thousands of people watching while I was wearing only a mask over my face.

We finally pulled back into the marshaling lot and the float stopped. Everyone started to get down. The other girls went to the locker room to dress, but Carmen, her sisters and I had given our clothes to the guys we were with. Big mistake! We stood there in the lot, naked. I had three streamers left on the skirt. One was over my pussy and the other two were on my hips. The weather was getting colder and we were feeling it. We had been sweating but now the cold breeze was chilling. Carmen and I were relieved when we saw Joao and Ramon approaching. We gave them hugs as our saviors but learned that they had left our clothes in the two cars which was parked a few blocks away. The five of us were naked. We took off the masks since all of us knew who we all were. We'd gotten our shoes back when we got off the float. Lena and I had the remnants of our skirts but Maria, Francisca and Lena didn't have stitch covering them other than a few beads around their necks and some dangling earrings. The four sisters didn't seem to have any qualms about being naked around their brother.

We were faced with walking through the crowd for a few blocks while the parade continued. The guys offered to give us their shirts to wear, but Carmen said, "Let's just go naked. Thousands of people have seen us, what's a few more." That's when it began to truly dawn on me that I had been dancing completely naked in front of thousands of people. Many had taken photos that were on the web by now. We walked through the crowd and were easy prey for guys and some girls who were looking for a quick feel. Dozens of hands were on my ass and my breasts. The three streamers disappeared as did the useless belt from the skirt. I took Ramon's shirt after walking a block. The shirt covered my shoulders and tits, but my ass and pussy were still exposed and available for the enjoyment of the crowd. I'm not sure we could've gotten through if Joao and Ramon hadn't been there.

I hadn't known Ramon for very long and he was seeing more of me than anyone ever had. He was clearly enjoying it, but was being a nice guy too and pushed people away from me. My ankle hurt when I stepped on something on the pavement, so I had to be careful where I walked. We finally got to the car. Sammy and Lena's husband were waiting, watching the two cars. Carmen, Francisca and I got in naked and put our clothes on as we slowly drove out of town through the traffic. Maria, Lena and their men left in the other car. The people we drove by got a show until we covered out tits.

12