Thousands of People

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we drove out of town, we learned that Ramon and Joao had been to a number of viewing spots and had gotten some good photos. When I looked at them after we got home and they air-dropped them to me, I was a little embarrassed but also proud of myself seeing photos of me totally naked. They even got one of me sucking Benny's big cock and without my mask on. A few months later, Carmen shared a website with me advertising for the next year's carnival and one of them included the three of us, wearing only the medallions with our breasts bared before a raucous crowd. We had the masks, but I could clearly tell who was who. The crewe did win a prize, but I don't exactly know what it was.

We were all exhausted and rested the rest of the day before leaving for the States. I didn't understand Portuguese, so I didn't follow everything, but Carmen and her sisters were trying to assure their parents that they hadn't done anything too risqué during the parade. I think their parents thought I was the bad influence. How little they seemed to know.

When I got home, Daddy asked if I'd had a good time. I told him it was a beautiful country but that we mostly just studied for exams. I had over fifty photos, but there were only three where I was sufficiently clothed to show my daddy.

I'm married now and we have kids. I still see Carmen, who works in Memphis, a few times a year. We made love to each other a few times before we graduated and we've had a tryst a couple of times since. My husband has seen most of the parade photos. He gets very excited when I talk about my adventure. He wants to take me to a nude beach and I've told him he needs to take me on vacation for that to happen. He knows I've made love to another woman. He would like to join Carmen and me in bed. Carmen seems willing and I'm thinking of giving my husband a special birthday present.

I hope our kids don't find me on a website someday. My sister has seen the photos. My brother knows there are dirty photos out there, but hasn't looked for them, or so he says. I've never done anything that wild again, but it was thrilling to do it once. Sometimes when my mind wanders, I remember being naked with thousands of people cheering. Wow!

12