Threading the Needle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Noticing the attention, the waitress smiled at Samuel and came over to the table. "Will there be anything else?" she asked with a sunny smile.

"I don't think so," Claudio said. "Could we get the check?" He hoped she would just leave, but she seemed to want to hang around.

"How was the food? Was everything to your satisfaction?" she asked.

This time Samuel spoke. "It was great. Thanks for suggesting the Chicken Parmesan. It was really good," Samuel said with a big smile. "You were right."

"I'm glad you liked it," she replied. Even though she knew that he was with his wife, she found Samuel extremely charming. She liked the way he gave her his focus. Batting her eyes at him, she thought to herself, "It doesn't hurt to flirt, plus it may help the tip." She leaned over to pick up a couple of the plates. Samuel's eyes immediately went to her breasts and she tried to hide a pleased smile. She enjoyed attention from guys like Samuel. As she walked away carrying the dishes, she put a little extra sway in her hips.

When she turned a corner, Samuel looked over at Claudio and grinned. "Nice show she put on for us," he said. "With a body like that, I bet she fucks like an energizer bunny." When Claudio gave him a cold look, Samuel tried to laugh it off. "Hey, no harm in looking," he said. "I was just admiring the view."

Shaking his head, Claudio didn't say anything. Hearing the women returning, he turned to watch them. Although his wife naturally caught his attention, Claudio deliberately looked at Marika. She was gorgeous. About ten years younger than his wife, she had a great natural body and a beautiful face. By any objective standard, she was far prettier than the waitress was. "How can he look at other women when he has a wife like that?" Claudio wondered. He glanced over at Samuel. His attention wasn't on either one of them. From where he was looking, Claudio knew the waitress must have emerged from the kitchen. "What a douche," he thought.

After they dropped off Marika and Samuel, Claudio still held his tongue. It would not be right to vent about Samuel in front of Rosa. After all, she was their babysitter. It wasn't until they were home and in their bedroom that he finally felt free to talk.

"I'm sorry, Love, but next time you think about the four of us having dinner together, think again," Claudio said. "I mean, I like Marika. She is nice, too nice for that jerk."

Yamile walked over to Claudio and gave him a soft kiss. "I know he isn't the nicest person, but it wasn't that bad." She turned and looked at him over her shoulder. "Unzip me please?"

As he undid her dress, Claudio felt his heart beginning to beat faster. After all this time, the sight of his wife undressing was still all he needed to get excited. She walked away from him slowly peeling off her dress. Her smooth brown back was tantalizing and he felt his cock stir. He started to undo his shirt while watching her.

"He is a pig, Yamile. When Marika is there, he checks out other women in front of her. It got worse when you two were gone. He flirted with the waitress and then wanted to discuss with me how fuckable she was," Claudio said. "I don't like a man who doesn't treat his wife with the love and respect she deserves."

Turning around, Yamile no longer had on her dress. Her pale matching bra and panties were the only things she still was wearing. Her dark eyes sparkled mischievously. "You didn't find that waitress attractive? She didn't turn you on with those big tits?" As she spoke, she reached back and undid her bra. The way his eyes gazed at them so hungrily was an amazing turn on. It also reconfirmed what she didn't really need to hear him say. "Still after this long, it feels good," she thought.

"Are you kidding? She is too young, thin, fake, and pale, Love!" Claudio said as he pulled off his shirt. "You are a thousand times more gorgeous than a girl like that." His eyes were fiery as he spoke with a passion that was so clearly genuine. "You are all the woman I need."

Bending over, Yamile pulled off her panties. Her breasts hung as she bent over. They swayed, capturing Claudio's attention. She heard him make a little grunt of approval. After dropping the panties to the ground, she stood up and looked at him. Cupping her breasts in her hands, she lightly massaged them. His hand paused in midair as he was about to undo his pants. As she drew both thumbs over her hard nipples, he groaned.

"You see, all you have to do is get undressed and you have me as excited as ever!" Claudio said.

"Are you sure?" Yamile replied in a clearly teasing tone. "My breasts aren't nearly as big. She was at least a D cup, maybe double D."

Claudio knew that she wasn't serious, but still he couldn't help responding. "No, your breasts are perfect, the perfect size." He looked at her with love and desire. "You are a goddess, my Love."

As she looked at him with happiness, he started to undo his pants again. "No, no, no! Querido, I want to do that," Yamile said. She walked over to him and pushed his hands away. She smiled when she saw the bulge in his pants. It always pleased her to see how he reacted to her body. Sinking down onto her knees, she undid the top of his pants. When she had them unzipped, she pushed his pants down. At the same time, she rose up on her knees and kissed his belly. Claudio groaned again and ran his fingers through her hair. His cock pulsed as it slipped out through his boxers.

"Mmmm," Yamile said. "Is this for me, Querido?" She looked up at him as she lowered her head. After kissing the tip of it, she flicked her tongue around the head. The smell of her husband was familiar and very welcome. Opening her lips, she took it inside her mouth.

"Oh God," Claudio moaned. He wasn't quiet, but he hadn't reached full volume yet. Neither one of them worried too much about being restrained. For one thing, the girls' rooms were upstairs and on the opposite side of the house. More importantly, they never tried to conceal from their daughters how important sex was to them. Locking the bedroom door started almost as soon as their oldest daughter could walk. While their parents' voracious sexual appetite embarrassed them a bit when they were younger, it didn't anymore. If anything, both found it oddly reassuring in comparison to the passionless marriages or broken homes of many of their schoolmates. There was never a doubt in their house that their parents loved each other.

Yamile bobbed her head, slowly taking more of his cock inside her mouth. While she hadn't slept with too many guys before meeting Claudio, it was enough for her to know that his cock was on the high side of average, and perhaps a bit thicker. Still he wasn't huge. He stretched her pussy as much as she wanted. At first, his thickness made it hard for her to take him all the way into her mouth. She was determined and now it was easy as long as she took her time.

"Oh Yamile, you do that so well, " Claudio said as he felt her suck his cock all the way inside. "God, the way you use your tongue!" Her hair was caught in his hands and he couldn't help moving his hips. She instantly picked up his motion. His cock throbbed in her mouth as he fucked her face. The taste of his precum was welcome in her mouth. She loved taking his load into her mouth and swallowing it. She never felt that way with any other man, but with Claudio there was nothing about making love that she didn't like.

While he enjoyed cumming from his wife's blowjobs, Claudio had other ideas tonight. He wasn't as young as he once was. Getting it up again after cumming was still not a problem; it just took a little longer now. Sometimes getting it back was as much fun as making love. Yamile could be very imaginative. Tonight, Claudio didn't want to wait. He wanted to cum in her warm and undoubtedly wet pussy.

As tempting as it was to let her keep going, he pulled back. Like a greedy baby suckling her mother's breast, she leaned forward to try to keep ahold of it. He untangled his hands from her hair and pushed her shoulders gently back.

"I want to make love to you, my Goddess," Claudio said. "Get up on the bed and spread those gorgeous legs of yours."

It took a second for his words to penetrate Yamile's brain. When they did, she grinned and eagerly scrambled up onto the bed. With her knees bent, she flopped them wide open to expose her wet pussy. She kept it well trimmed with only a very thin landing strip of hair. Claudio loved the contrasts of her pussy. It never failed to make him even more excited when he looked at the dark hair over her bronze colored skin and the pink of the flesh where her pussy lips opened up. As he watched, Yamile put both hands down there and stretched her lips apart to show him what he was about to get.

"Fuck me, Querido," she hissed. "I want your cock in my pussy... now!"

Climbing onto the bed, Claudio chuckled. He was vocal when they made love, but she was the one who was coarse. He never felt comfortable talking dirty to her. He adored Yamile so much that it just felt wrong. It didn't bother him that she did it. "It's damn sexy when she does it," he thought. Still, he knew how to play into it. Moving between her legs, he held himself up with his arms as he brushed his hard cock along her pussy. Between the wetness from her mouth and all her pussy juice, it easily slid against her. When she arched up, Claudio smiled and lifted his hips. "You want this?" he asked, dipping his dick against her for a moment before lifting up.

Yamile smiled in the sexy way she had and pushed her hips up against him again. For a moment, she had his cock where she wanted it but he just raised his hips again. She whimpered as she felt it leave her again.

"You want this, Love?" Claudio repeated.

"God, yes!" Yamile moaned. Her hips were undulating, trying to entice him into giving her what she wanted. When Claudio just smiled and kept his distance, she clued into what he wanted. "I want your cock, Querido! I want you to fuck me with your nice hard big cock." Her arms were around him with one hand caressing his muscular back while the other stroked the nape of his neck. Curling her fingers, she dragged her nails along his back. "Fuck me, Claudio. Fuck your horny wife! I need it so bad," she begged him.

Lowering his hips, Claudio ran his cock over her pussy again. As hard as it was to believe, she was even wetter now. He pulled his hips down and felt it slip into the groove between her lips. Yamile made a little whine as she almost had what she wanted. Trying to push down onto his cock, she felt him keeping a distance. She looked up at him with her deep brown eyes. They were smoldering with desire, but there was a hint of anger. "Fuck me, you asshole. Stop teasing. Get that thick cock of yours in my pussy!" she hissed. He chuckled. He loved to uncover that passion. Claudio made a little push and the head of his cock slipped in easily.

Yamile moaned. Even though he pulled back just slightly, she didn't complain this time. She knew he was no longer teasing. He was thick enough that even as wet as she was, he needed to take a little time to avoid hurting her. Although highly aroused, Claudio took care of her. His next thrust went further as her slippery juices coated his cock. As much as she wanted to, Yamile held her hips still and instead concentrated on the incredible feeling of his cock pushing its way into her love tunnel. It didn't matter that they made love at least four times a week when Claudio was in town. She never got tired of the delicious way his cock pushed her flesh wide.

Once he was fully embedded inside her, Claudio lowered his head and kissed Yamile. It was a hungry and passionate kiss. Their lips pressed hard and his tongue slipped into her mouth. Yamile sucked on it, pulling it deeper into her mouth. As he began to move his hips slowly back and forth, she tried to copy and match his rhythm. Her eagerness made it challenging. She thrust her pussy down onto his cock, groaning as she felt his pubic bone hit against hers. Grinding her mound down in him, she tried to keep him from pulling back out. As long as she could keep contact, her clit was getting the stimulation she wanted.

While it was good for her, Claudio wanted the feeling of his cock sliding inside her pussy. There was only so much she could do to keep him from pulling out. Lifting his hips, his cock withdrew almost all the way.

"No, no! Oh shit, fuck me!" Yamile cried out. When he thrust back into her, it was harder this time and she cried out in pleasure. Before she could try to grind against him, he pulled back and then slid it back deep into her. He picked up the pace with each thrust. Gradually Yamile matched his rhythm. "Oh fuck! Ohhh, fuck yes!" she screamed. Her nails scratched his back, the gentle scraping long gone. "Fuck my pussy with your hard cock!" Her voice rose, punctuated with gasping moans. Her legs lifted up and wrapped around his back in an attempt to get him even deeper.

In between her cries, Claudio continued to kiss her. They were no longer deep kisses. As they went faster, neither one of them had enough breath for those. Instead, he kissed her lips, cheek and neck. As his own excitement heightened, he began to bite her neck and shoulder. Even though he tried to be careful, he usually marked her with a bite that was a little too hard. Tonight was no exception. When he bit down on her shoulder, she squealed in a combination of pain and excitement. While she didn't really like pain, now it made her pussy spasm.

"Oh fuck, yes! God, like that," Yamile screamed. "You are going to make me cum, Querido! Yes! Yes!" Her hips were thrusting back and forth, meeting each pistoning downward plunge of his cock. She felt the spasm from when he bit her repeating. Her body shook as the first wave of her orgasm swept over her. Unable to talk any longer, she just cried out in ecstasy.

For Claudio, the feeling of his wife's pussy clenching his shaft as she came was almost always enough to bring him to orgasm. It squeezed his cock hard as he pushed it deep into her. "Oh baby, yes! I love you! I love you! Fuck!" Claudio said, letting fly a rare F bomb. He could feel his cock start to twitch as he came. Jet after jet of hot cum shot deep into Yamile's pussy.

"Oh I love you too!" Yamile moaned. "I feel you! I feel your cock cumming inside me. I feel your cum! Fuck, don't stop! Fuck me! Fuck me, Claudio!"

As long as he could, Claudio obeyed her. Finally, he felt his cock start to lose its firmness. Grinding his hips down against her, he plugged her pussy with his now softened cock and held her close. As long as he kept still, they could stay that way for a while. Both panted as they caught their breath. Little drops of sweat fell off his chin and their bodies stuck together. After resting a minute or two, they began to kiss. Rather than the raw passion like earlier, these kisses were tender. They took their time and enjoyed gently touching each other at the same time.

Sometimes their passion would rebuild and they made love again. Tonight Claudio could feel the weariness of the week catching up with him. The warmth spreading through his body was making him start to fade. "Sorry, Love," he said as he moved to lay beside Yamile. When his cock popped out, she made a little disappointed noise.

"I like having him in there," Yamile said in a mock petulant voice. Turning towards Claudio, she snuggled against him.

"I like it too, but he isn't cooperating tonight," Claudio said with a smile. "Tomorrow, promise."

"You bet your ass tomorrow!" she said, still trying to keep to her aggressive role. Even Yamile couldn't stifle a yawn however, which somewhat took away from the impact. She smiled sleepily and wrapped an arm around Claudio's shoulder. In the dim light, she could see Claudio smile back.

"I love you, my gorgeous woman," Claudio softly said before kissing her again.

When the kiss ended, Yamile caressed his chest. She felt the warm afterglow of sex, along with his loving embrace. Over it all were the mingled smells, their sweat, her pussy juice and his cum, as well as just Claudio's scent. Her heart beat a little faster thinking about it. "I love you so much, Querido! I'm so lucky you're my man." He hugged her close and she laid her head on his chest.

As she began to feel sleep come, Yamile thought again about how lucky she was. For a moment, her thoughts turned to her friend. Marika didn't have the same luck. If Samuel ever felt about her like Claudio did, it faded with time. The time when Samuel might have adored her in that way was long gone. "We've been married almost three times as long as them," she thought. Turning her head a little, she kissed Claudio's chest. "I'm so lucky," she whispered again.

Claudio muttered in agreement, but it was clear he was almost asleep. Cuddling against him, Yamile felt blanketed by his love. Sleeping was always easiest when he was with her. It didn't matter if they made love or not, knowing her querido, her beloved, was with her brought the quickest and most content sleep.

-----

By then, Marika was already asleep. Her night hadn't ended as well as her girlfriend's did. As she was getting ready for bed, she thought again about Yamile. "She is so lucky," she said to herself. "Claudio adores her, and loves to show it." Looking over at the bed as Samuel got into it was a sad reminder of how different circumstances were for her. "Married for a third of that time, he doesn't adore me anymore. He still loves me though," she thought, but then had to be honest and add, "I think." She looked again at Samuel. He already turned off his light and started to get comfortable without waiting for her.

When they first got home, Marika playfully tried to let him know she was horny. That didn't last long. He had golf plans in the morning; and since she would be in guide training for the next month, he wanted to get up early and get a full 18 holes in. In a way, it felt almost like a punishment for wanting to guide. It killed her mood and her happy and aroused feelings turned into a dark gloom. It was all too familiar to her.

Turning off the bed light and slipping into bed, Marika turned to face towards Samuel. His back was to her. At first she wondered if he would ignore her or was already asleep, but then he rolled onto his back. In the dark, she felt him lean over towards her. His lips touched her chin first and then found her mouth. The kiss was light and brief. "Love you," she heard him say as he again turned away from her.

"I love you too," Marika replied. Hesitating at first, she finally moved closer so that she could spoon with him. Her arm went around his waist. When he covered her hand with his, she let out a little sigh. It wasn't a truly happy one, but it felt better than being ignored. With her forehead pressed against his back, Marika tried to sleep. As was often the case, it took her far longer than Samuel.

-----

In her apartment, Indigo looked down at Liz. She felt the sweat running down her body. "Fuck you do that well," she told Liz. Her heart was still beating hard and her breathing fast. Her knees were on either side of Liz's head. Her pussy trembled in little aftershocks from the massive orgasm Liz just gave her.

Liz didn't say anything. The cocky smile on her face said it all. She knew how well she could eat pussy. Licking her lips, she savored Indigo's taste. The number of different pussies she had eaten was much too many to count. For the most part, she no longer remembered who tasted like what. That wasn't true with Indigo. She had a taste that was spicy and yet sweet. Liz was sure that if she was blindfolded and licked ten different pussies, she could pick Indigo out every time. Maybe it was just because of the number of times or perhaps because it tasted so delicious; Liz tried not to think about the reasons why. That just raised other questions she didn't want to consider. All that really mattered was how good Indigo tasted.