Threading the Needle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,303 Followers

With that cocky smile still on her lips, she raised her head and took another dainty lick at Indigo's still dripping pussy. She savored the taste of a little more of Indigo's cum. Shuddering a little, Indigo pushed herself away from Liz.

"Oh no, please Liz. No more! It's too sensitive," Indigo gasped. "I can't take anymore right now." She collapsed over onto her side, next to Liz. Even now, she was careful not to cuddle up against Liz. Affection after sex was not something she liked and Indigo was not ready for the evening to end yet. "I know that she isn't likely to spend the night, but maybe if she is too tired then she will just fall asleep," Indigo thought. One time Liz spent the night because that happened.

Reaching over, Indigo ran her fingers down Liz's side, feeling each rib. Just like Alex, she was fit without being too muscled. "I like my women sexy and strong," she thought to herself. Curling her fingers, she went back over the same territory. This time, however, she brushed against the side of Liz's breast. Indigo smiled when she heard a little sigh from Liz. After doing it again, she moved a little closer. This was sexual, not affectionate. As long as that difference was clear, Liz was fine. Indigo bent her head and kissed where her finger just touched.

"Oh, you want some more?" Liz said playfully. There was no verbal response, just a continuing effort to arouse her. Putting her arm behind her head, Liz opened herself up for more attention from Indigo. Her high sex drive was one of the things Liz enjoyed about Indigo. She felt the slow approach of Indigo's lips as they made their way towards her nipple. The closer Indigo came to it, the slower she seemed to go. Liz loved it, and hated it. "She knows how to get me excited, that's for sure," Liz admitted to herself. As Indigo flicked her tongue out and lightly stroked her nipple, she put her other hand on the back of Indigo's head and lightly pressed.

Indigo swirled her tongue around the hard nipple standing at attention. Another smile crossed her lips as she felt Liz trembling. It was sort of a form of gratification to make Liz respond. Sometimes it was the only form she got. Her dry lips parted and she closed them around Liz's nipple. Sucking gently, she raised her head and pulled on it. She let it slip out and then admired how it stayed raised a little. Indigo couldn't help the hunger she felt for Liz, and it kept growing. Flicking her tongue against it again, Indigo pushed it back and forth.

"Ohhhh, God," Liz whispered. She was good about hiding her excitement but the way Indigo fanned the flames was making that hard. When Indigo took it into her mouth again, Liz arched her back to press her breast against Indigo's face. Liz's fingers moved in a gentle caress without lessening any of the pressure. "Fuuuuuck," she moaned when Indigo gave it a little nip. Holding it in her teeth, she shook her head to stretch it. Liz's toes curled in response. She was quickly losing her self-control. Getting Indigo's teasing mouth on her increasingly wet pussy was her only thought.

"Make me cum, Baby," Liz told Indigo. She tugged on Indigo's hair to emphasize her words. The only response was her biting harder on Liz's nipple and sliding her tongue over it. "Bitch!" Liz whispered when she realized that Indigo was playing her own game.

Unlike many of Liz's lovers, Indigo knew her well; not just as a friend, but what she liked and liked to do when having sex. She already made Liz cum tonight. It was what Indigo thought as typical. Horny from flirting all through dinner, she pulled off her jeans as soon as they got into the apartment. As she leaned against the door, Indigo knelt between her legs and licked her pussy until Liz came. It was fast and exciting, but it was just raw sex. Liz controlled it. Indigo wanted her to lose control. Sex might be all there was between them, but she wanted it to be Liz's best sex.

"I want to be her measuring stick," Indigo thought. She didn't think about whether Liz was hers. Her relationships with Alex and Liz were completely different. Examining the differences did not make either relationship work better. It took Indigo a while to figure that out. Now she unconsciously compartmentalized them.

Rather than giving Liz the quick release she wanted, Indigo reached over and gently caressed Liz's other nipple. As much as she could, the actions of her fingers tried to mirror what Indigo did with her mouth. When she sucked on it, her fingers lightly tugged. A swirl of the tongue was accompanied by a circling finger. When she licked, her finger slid over the nipple. It was hard or gentle depending upon the tongue. And when she bit down, Indigo curled her fingers to catch Liz's nipple between her nails.

The steady stream of moans and gasps coming from Liz's mouth made it clear that Indigo's attentions had the desired impact. She tugged a few more times on Indigo's hair, but stopped when Indigo continued to ignore it. Anything more might have hurt. Bending her knees, Liz flexed her hips up and down. Her body was on fire. She couldn't help moaning louder as she felt Indigo opening her mouth farther and sucking in more of her breast. At the same time, Indigo widened the circling of her thumb around Liz's other breast.

Finally, Liz couldn't take it anymore. "God, Indigo ... Baby. Go down on me!" she told Indigo who seemed to ignore her. The only sign that she heard was that her other hand started to caress down Liz's body. Her light touch stroked over Liz's bellybutton, one finger dipping into it. She could not avoid a tiny chuckle when Liz jerked. She had Liz as excited as she could ever remember. The smell from her pussy surrounded Indigo. She felt her own hunger growing. It was almost time.

There was a slight smacking sound as the suction on Liz's breast broke. Indigo looked satisfied with her efforts so far. Getting up on her hands and knees, she kissed Liz's skin again. Now, however, she began to move down her body. Her lips traveled slowly down, finding spots that made Liz tremble and exploring them before moving on. Her hands and knees moved to bring her further and further down. Liz's hips moved up and down with an increasing degree of force.

Climbing over Liz's legs, Indigo got in between them. Lowering her body, she brought her mouth close to Liz's wet pussy. At first, Indigo just brushed her lips against Liz's pussy hair. Covered with dew from the dripping pussy, Indigo took the hairs between her lips and pulled on them. As they slid through her lips, she collected the tasty liquid.

"Mmmmm," Indigo sighed before lowering her head for more. This time her tongue snaked out and caressed the sensitive lips. She felt Liz jerk and there was renewed pressure on the back of her head. She dragged her tongue along the parted slit, enjoying the gasp it evoked from Liz. Indigo avoided touching Liz's clit. She wasn't ready to be so direct. Instead, she kissed her way back down Liz's petals. With each kiss, Liz arched her hips a little more. Rather than resisting further, Indigo began to kiss harder.

Slipping her tongue deep into Liz's slit, Indigo thrust her tongue up and down. Now Liz cried out. "Oh fuck, yes. Baby, just like that!" Her hips rocked back and forth, in time with Indigo's caresses. Her wet pussy ground against Indigo's face, coating her with her irresistible scent. Indigo's tongue moved quicker and probed deeper. She no longer dabbled in playing with Liz's pussy. Liz felt how deeply she was being tongue fucked. Arching her back again, her muscles tightened as her orgasm got closer. Indigo kept her on the edge long enough that it wouldn't take much to push her over it.

Indigo felt the tension building in Liz. Her moans and cries steadily increased, proving to Indigo just how good she was making Liz feel. Indigo no longer wanted to prolong it. She could tell that Liz would cum hard. She deftly replaced her tongue with two fingers as she made her way up Liz's slit. Easily finding Liz's hard clit protruding from between her lips, Indigo caressed it with her tongue. The first couple strokes were light. Each one after that increased in pressure. Pushing it one way and then the other, Indigo toyed with it. Liz was beginning to buck and twist.

"Oh fuck. Oh fuck! Yes!" Liz cried out. The pleasure was intense. It began to shoot through her body as she felt the orgasm break loose. Screaming, she thrust her hips against Indigo's mouth and ground down. "Fuck! Fuck!" she continued to cry.

When she felt it start, Indigo added a third finger and fucked Liz hard. Her spasming pussy clenched down hard on her fingers. It was tight, but she kept up her thrusts. Each thrust ended with another scream from Liz. Indigo sucked the hard clit into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. Even though Liz was pulling her hair hard, Indigo didn't slow down. She wanted this orgasm to be massive. She could feel gushes of liquid squirting out of Liz's pussy, covering her arm and soaking the bed.

For a moment, Indigo lifted her head and let go of Liz's clit. "Yes, cum Liz. Cum all over me!" she said. There was a triumphant smile as she listened to Liz's shrieks and cries. Dipping her head back down, she continued to try an extend Liz's orgasm. Even as she did, it began to pass. Liz stopped being so loud and her body no longer thrashed about so violently. Her body was still shuddering and continued to do so for another couple of minutes.

Reluctantly, Indigo slowed her assault upon Liz's pussy. Her fingers grew still, staying inside and enjoying the gentle embraces as Liz's pussy pulsed with the aftershocks of her orgasm. She continued to lick Liz's pussy, but now it was to clean up. Her tongue found each spot covered with Liz's nectar and lapped it up. Laying on the bed as she was, Indigo could tell that the bed was going to have a wet spot. It would probably go through covers down to the sheets. The whole room smelled of sex, wild, passionate, toe curling sex.

Slowly, Indigo became aware of Liz gently petting her head. She looked up, her eyes appearing over Liz's hard belly. They sparkled with the delight at having pleased Liz so well. The gentle touch was unexpected. It wasn't like Liz, nor was how little energy she seemed to have. A self-satisfied grin broke out on her face. It shone with the wetness from Liz's pussy.

"Heh," Liz chuckled weakly. She breathed in a deep breath, trying to get her wind back. It felt good but she couldn't hold it in. She gave a little cough and then took a few quick breaths. "You think you wiped me out, don't you?" Liz said a few moments later.

"Yup," was Indigo's chipper reply. Her smile got even bigger when Liz's head fell back against the pillow. She had one hand on her chest. Indigo watched it as it rose and fell. Gradually it slowed and stopped being so pronounced.

"Maybe you did," Liz said. She still had her head on the pillow. "God that was good, Indigo," she added. "You do that very well."

Indigo crawled out from between Liz's legs and made her way up the bed. "I practice hard!" Inwardly she kicked herself. She hated bringing up that she had another lover. "She knows I'm not talking about her. We don't do this often enough," Indigo thought to herself. The truth was that she and Alex did make love often. Despite having been together a few years, their sex life was going strong.

"Lucky Alex," Liz nonchalantly replied. She knew she was just Indigo's back up lover. If Alex was around, Indigo would be with her and she would be in someone else's bed. Liz closed her eyes. Her energy showed no signs of coming back. In fact, she felt the combination of the late hour and their exertion. The first little hints of sleepiness made themselves felt. Turning on her side, Liz looked at Indigo. She was picking up a few last drops of pussy juice with her finger and then licking it clean. When she realized that Liz was watching her, she smiled an embarrassed smile and blushed a little. With her pale skin, it was easy to see.

"What? You're tasty!" Indigo said defensively.

Liz smiled. "I'm glad you think so." Her eyes closed again for a few more moments. She could definitely feel the tiredness coming over her. She was just about to try to get up when Indigo moved closer and put her head on Liz's shoulder. Liz reflexively curled her arm around Indigo. A second later, Indigo tentatively turned a little more towards Liz and slid her own arm around Liz's waist.

A little struggle broke out inside Liz with one part of her wanting to give in to the comfortable and pleasant feeling of sleeping with a warm body wrapped around her. At the same time, the intimacy of being close to Indigo made her uncomfortable. She felt more at ease keeping her partners simply sexual ones, rather than as lovers. Most of the time, Liz didn't find that hard. She hooked up with so many different women that it was easy to maintain her distance. It was harder with Indigo. Liz wondered if maybe she needed to resist the temptation to be with Indigo a little harder. Her sleepiness started to muddle Liz's thoughts. The feeling of contentment began to win, especially when she felt Indigo's breathing become slower and deeper. Finally, Liz gave into to it. "I'm tired. That's all it is," she thought to herself as she let go of her last attempts to stay awake.

A couple of hours later, Liz woke with a start. Unless she was up at the ski resort or in a tent on a river, she rarely slept anywhere but her own apartment. It took her a moment to remember where she was. When she heard Indigo's soft breathing, it came back to her. Liz was still tired, but all her thoughts about needing space quickly came flooding back into her mind. With those swirling in her head, Liz lay there for a couple of minutes. Indigo was no longer wrapped all around her. At some point, she had rolled over and lay on her side with her ass pressed against Liz's thigh. Carefully, Liz moved a little bit away from Indigo. As the warmth of Liz's leg left her, Indigo made a tiny whimper but otherwise didn't react.

Liz waited another couple of minutes before swinging her feet out from under the covers. There was still no reaction from Indigo. She was in a deep sleep. Getting up without waking someone was another skill set Liz acquired over the years. Standing up, Liz grabbed her clothes and quietly started putting them on. The room was not completely dark and she could see Indigo lying in bed. Her arms were around a pillow, holding it close to her. Liz felt a bit like a shit, stealing off in the middle of the night. With someone she just met, it was one thing. Liz frowned. It was a bit disconcerting that with Indigo, it seemed different. The thought of getting a little more distance from Indigo popped back into Liz's mind.

As she was pulling on her jacket, Liz heard Indigo roll over. Looking over at her, she could see Indigo was awake. Indigo pulled the covers up around her and brushed her hair out of her face.

"Hey, you leaving?" Indigo asked. Her voice was just curious. She didn't betray how she might feel about it.

"Yeah, I think it's best. Just in case Alex comes by in the morning," Liz said. It wasn't the real reason, but Liz didn't want to tell that to Indigo.

Indigo recognized the excuse for what it was. It didn't hurt too much. It wasn't as if she expected much more from Liz. Still, she couldn't completely let it pass. "She won't. She wants to get in at least half a day of surf kayaking before heading back. You can stay if you want," Indigo said. Again, her voice was matter of fact, not letting any of her thoughts escape.

"I'm up now, and dressed. I might as well go home," Liz said. She didn't want to hurt Indigo but now that she was awake, Liz could feel her anxiety pressing in on her. If she stayed, she would never get back to sleep.

"Okay," Indigo said, accepting whatever Liz decided. She had enough experience to know that she couldn't change Liz's mind once she made it up. "Thanks for the evening. It was fun," Indigo said. "As always," she added with a smile.

"It was," Liz said. After hesitating, she got onto the bed and leaned over. She gave Indigo a quick kiss. "Thanks," she said as the kiss ended. She hurriedly got back up and slipped out the door.

Indigo stared after her. Sleep was hard to find for a while. Finally, she let out a big sigh, grabbed her pillow, and rolled over holding it against her again. "It's no good worrying about things over which I have no control," she thought. Focusing on letting go of any stray thoughts, she found sleep start to come back. It wasn't as deep as before, but it was enough to get by.

-Ripley-
-Ripley-
1,303 Followers